• Published 3rd Apr 2023
  • 276 Views, 180 Comments

Thomas and Friends: Journey beyond Cornwall - The Blue EM2



"Fall Moon! Dark be the land! Hush! Hush! Oak, Ash, and Thorn!"-J.R.R. Tolkien

  • ...
5
 180
 276

Credits

CAST-IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE
Richard Hammond - Porter
Kimiko Glenn - Izzy Moonbow
Keith Whickam - Salty, Assorted voices
Vanessa Hudgens - Sunny Starscout
Jeremy Clarkson - Charles
Liza Koshy - Zipp Storm
Joseph Swash - Bellerophon, Assorted voices
James May - Ray
Jane Krakowski - Lady Haven
Kimberley-Ann Truong - Posey Bloom
Bahia Watson - Misty
Teresa Gallagher - Sophie
Sofia Carson - Pipp Petals
John Boyega - Ronald
Darren Boyd - Fergus
Lucy Montgomery - Ashleigh
Emily Blunt - Tempest Shadow
Toby Jones - Lance
A. J. Bridel - Onyx, Gillian
Sophie Colquhoun - Frankie
John Bellis - Hurricane
Hugh Bonneville - Sir Gillemere
Amanda Martinez - Radiant Hope
James Miller - Sombra
Ken Jeong - Sprout Cloverleaf
Zoe Saldana - Celaeno
Richard E. Grant - Lord Haven


A helicopter touched down outside the ruins of the steelworks, and the doors slid open. Opaline powered down the steps, soldiers flanking her on both sides. "Secure the area, and prepare the assets for transit!" she shouted.

"Yes ma'am!" the soldiers replied, and quickly fanned out across the region.

Opaline herself strode towards a side door and opened it with a biometric reader. It was a good thing she had thought to install this side door. All the lovely spectra, intact in here.

Frankie was on the other side. "I did as you ordered, Opaline," she said.

"Good," Opaline replied. "We have what we need to commence the hunt. Move into the yard and assist with the cleanup."

As the diesel shunter moved off, Opaline looked at the spectra with a smile, whilst watching the video of Misty ponying up. "Seems like the little thing had some worth in her after all. No matter. With this, we shall find what we are looking for. After all these years, the lost engine will be mine!"


And Athena Karkanis as Opaline

Comments ( 22 )

awesome story mate can't wait for the next adventure:pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

11557010
You won't have to wait long.

11557018
thank you medal of honor underground was my favorite game on the ps1 :pinkiehappy::twilightsmile:

Frankie was on the other side. "I did as you ordered, Opaline," she said.

She survived!?!? :pinkiegasp:

As the diesel shunter moved off, Opaline looked at the spectra with a smile, whilst watching the video of Misty ponying up. "Seems like the little thing had some worth in her after all. No matter. With this, we shall find what we are looking for. After all these years, the lost engine will be mine!"

Is she referring lady!?!? :unsuresweetie:

11557030
1. Yes.

2. You'll have to wait until May to find out.

Well, I had no doubt Frankie survived that, being an engine. I mean, the only way an engine can be destroyed is with a rocket launcher. Or maybe a .50 cal rifle loaded with explosive tipped bullets.

But the question is, did Sprout die in that explosion?

Moreover, if the lost engine is who I think it is, Opaline is gonna be in for a surprise in the end. With great power comes great consequences.

11557173
1. It's established in the railway series that locomotives are, barring extremely destructive crashes or scrapping, effectively immortal.

2. No comment.

3. Uncle Ben's legacy lives on. (Yes, I am aware the first use of the phrase in Spiderman lore is not attributed to anybody, but the line is closely associated with Uncle Ben in popular culture.)

11557363
She definitely deserves it.

11557365
As it should be. I mean, engines can quite durable in many cases.

Personally, having it linked with Uncle Ben is the most appropriate.

But on the other side of the coin, those that seek great power only end up being destroyed by it. Which is gonna happen to Opaline and PT. (even Sprout if he’s still in the picture) as they’re too blinded by greed and lust.

11557375
1. You said it. Good things come to those who wait.

2. Usually the well built ones. Some of the 1980s stuff was pretty dire in terms of crash protection.

3. As a mentor figure, yes.

4. As the saying goes, 'reap what you sow'.

11557436
Indeed.

That is true.

Aye.

That’s one way to put it.

11557442
And more shall be revealed next month. In May.

11557499
Excellent. In the meantime, another setting of mine is getting an update.

11557510
With myself and Jimmy it's all systems go.

11557512
After all, I have quite a lot of quiet months to make up for.

11557519
As a certain TTTE episode taught us.

Login or register to comment