• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Bonus Scene

Author's Note:

Notice: This story is not back yet. I just realized that I needed to clear up some obvious facts about the last bit from the latest chapter.

"One moment Giratina. I have a question I would like to ask about the Distortion World before you drag Lord Tirek away to it." Princess Celestia said.

"The question wouldn't have anything to do with the concept of time would it?" Giratina asked.

"Err...yes. Yes it does. How did you know?" Celestia asked.

"Because I know where Tirek was. Don't worry, time doesn't really have a meaning in the distortion world. Meaning time will not effect Lord Tirek while he's inside of it. I should know. I once trapped a human in the distortion world, and when I brought them before Arceus after he made his whole declaration of all humans with un-pure hearts are to be killed, I told him about the human who was trapped in the distortion world and the human was proptly booted out and killed by Arceus's Judgement attack." Giratina said. "And that human had been there for thirty years yet didn't age a day."

"...Well that's convenient." Sunset said.

"Of course the Distortion World is a lot harder to escape from since it's my playground essentially. Both figuratively and litterally." Giratina said. "It's nice to have a dimension where I can just go nuts with my gravity powers."

"...Me thinks Tirek will go insane being in there." Twilight said.

"Better then him escaping Tartarus for the second time and wreaking havoc on equestria for the fourth time." Throsten said.

"True." Celestia admitted. "Wait, you know about the ancient times when humans existed alongside our ancestors?"

"Arceus explained it to me." Throsten said.

"...That makes more sense." Celestia said.

PreviousChapters Next