• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Episode 5 - Sunset Snippits III

Author's Note:

Starting to see a pattern here. Only episode not being included here is "Apple Family Reunion" since it's purely an Applejack focused episode so Sunset would probably only make a cameo there.

Spike At Your Service (Not)

"Geez, your lucky Applejack was there bro." Ray said. "But seriously, be so glad I'm here to make sure you don't do something you might regret."

"Yeah. Having another dragon around is great to have. Especially with Smolder hanging around too." Spike said.

"Did you have to bring her up?" Ray asked.

"I wasn't going to go there this time." Spike said. That made Ray blush out of embarrassment.

"If you don't start admitting you have a crush on that dragoness soon, I will be telling Princess Celestia, and Spike will be sending the letter." Sunset said.

"Spike would never." Ray said, blushing.

"Sorry bro, but I'm with Sunset on this one." Spike said.

"WHY ME?!" Ray exclaimed, blushing deeper.


Keep Calm and Flutter On

"Wait, you've been befriending Discord lately?" Princess Celestia asked, not sure what to think.

"Well, he's not too bad once you really get to know him. Not to mention, he's actually been going out of his way to turn himself into a stallion while around my cottage." Fluttershy said.

"Was wondering where the mysterious new Stallion came from, but I knew it'd be a doozy." Pinkie Pie said.

"Wait, does that mean no one wins that special some pony bet?" Sunset asked.

"He's only a friend right now, so the bet's still on." Fluttershy said.

"What's this about a special some pony bet?" Princess Celestia asked.

Some explination later, both Princess Celetia and Princess Luna decided to also put a bet on Twigliht Sparkle, much to Sunset's confusion, surprise, and frustration. Their explanation? What else? Don't bet against Pinkie Pie. Especially now that Throsten and his wives have joined in the bet, all of them betting on Twilight because Serendipity did it first.

Though Twilight had to wonder exactly HOW she was expected to get her special some pony next when she's barely interacted with any stallions lately.


Just For Sidekicks

"LOOK OUT WE'RE GONNA CRASH!" Ray yelled out, but did so too late. Spike, the CMC, and the pets all went flying.

"Twilight and Sunset are going to kill us..." Spike said.


Games Ponies Play

"It's a good thing I was there to make sure there was no confusion on the inspector for the Equestria Games." Sunset said.

"Don't know what we would've done without you, BSBFF." Twilight said.

The group arrived to find the pets all taken care of. "Huh. Guess the dragons were more capable then we thought." Sunset said.

The two surrogate sisters found their dragon siblings asleep with the CMC. "...I think they may have had a little help." Twilight said.

PreviousChapters Next