• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Season 1: Episode 10 - From Two to Four

"Boy, first day of school after the winter break." Apple Bloom noted.

"Hey cheer up. At least you won't be going alone. Thanks for allowing her to come with mom." Diamond Tiara said.

"Considering she helped stand up to that pompus jerk Fortus Vile...well, I think this was the least we could do while Applejack deals with her farm work early." Spoiled Rich said. "Why did she insist on doing it so early today?" She added.

"Probably because of Winter Wrap Up having finished yesterday and on time for a change." Apple Bloom said.

"Praise be to Twilight Sparkle for that. I heard a rumor one of the two dragons that stays with her and Sunset Shimmer is dating a filly from our school." Diamond Tiara said.

"Diamond Tiara, you know how much I detest rumors." Spoiled Rich said.

"I actually don't believe in it. Fortus Vile probably just started it to get under my skin. But I'm not going to let him." Diamond Tiara said.

"What makes ya so sure it was him?" Apple Bloom asked.

"I wouldn't put it past him to start something like that in hopes of getting under my skin." Diamond Tiara said.

"Are you really sure there's nothing you can do?" Twilight's voice asked.

"Speaking of Twilight and the dragons..." Apple Bloom said.

"What are you two drakes doing outside?" Spoiled Rich asked.

"Listen for yourselves." Ray said, dismissively.

"Sadly, there really is nothing I can do. There are strict rules about non-ponies in a classroom." A female voice said.

"That's Miss Cheerilee." Apple Bloom said.

"Ugh. That policy pops up again here in Ponyville. It was already a nightmare getting Spike and Ray a decent education via home schooling." Sunset's voice said.

"Home schooled?" Spoiled Rich asked.

"Yeah. Some bucking policy from something called the E.E.A. Whatever that is." Ray said.

"Ray, Language." Spike said.

"Oh give me a break. Just because you found some filly you really like, doesn't give you any excuses to also not be upset." Ray said.

"...Wait what was that about--" Diamond Tiara started.

That was when Twilight and Sunset came back out. "Of all the places to still be effected by the stupid E.E.A. That policy is completely and utterly racist as all get out." Sunset said.

Ray suddenly looked like he had an idea. "...Something up bro?" Spike asked.

"Yeah...yeah maybe..." Ray said. "Let's head home. I'll explain once we're there." He added.

"Oooooookay then..." Spike said and the two dragons and two unicorns went off.

"Did you hear that?" Apple Bloom asked.

"So...not a rumor then..." Diamond Tiara said. "Possibly anyways." She added.

"As if that Fortus Vile needed more ammo as it is..." Spoiled Rich admitted. "You'd never see someone of high class like Prince Blueblood talk like that." She added.


Unfortunately, the school day did not go well either. Fortus Vile made fun of both Apple Bloom and Diamond Tiara during class. And later that same day, Twist got her own cutie mark just before Fortus Vile had a party scheduled.

However, when Fortus Vile tried to make fun of the two fillies again, that's when Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo rushed out to defend them, and revealed they didn't have their cutie marks either.

And this lead to the big scene of the other fillies that were there for Fortus Vile's party to suddenly turn on the rich pony, and start supporting the four without cutie marks yet.

"So, I'm Scootaloo." Scootaloo said.

"The Name's Sweetie Belle." Sweetie Belle said.

"Apple Bloom." Apple Bloom threw in.

"Diamond Tiara." Diamond Tiara said.

"So, are we going to have some kind of group now for searching for our cutie marks?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Oh I like that idea." Scootaloo said.

"Back up though, you said your name is Sweetie Belle? Are you perchance..." Diamond Tiara said.

"Keep it down..." Sweetie Belle said.

"Wow. Something personal. Don't worry, I'm no snitch." Diamond Tiara said.

"So what should we call our little group anyways?" Scootaloo asked.

"Cutie Mark 4?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"That...is increadibly corny. And I'd rather not put a personal stamp on something like this." Diamond Tiara said.

"What about...the Cutie Mark Crusaders?" Apple Bloom asked.

"And Apple Bloom once again comes up with the best names." Diamond Tiara said.

"Cutie Mark Crusaders...I like it!" Scootaloo said.

"I also agree it's a really good name." Sweetie Belle said, before the four high hoofed each other.

"Oh hey Sweetie Belle." Spike said.

"Spike, what are you doing here?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Told you-know-who that I'd make sure you wouldn't get hurt." Spike said.

"Wait then that means that the filly you were attracted with is..." Diamond Tiara said before fainting.

"...Wonder why she fainted?" Spike asked.

"No idea." Sweetie Belle said.

"Must be something major." Scootaloo said.

"Oh by the way, Rarity wanted to let you know that Uncle Blue wants to to know if he could come down for a visit some time." Spike said.

"Oh really? That's great! I can't wait for Uncle Blue to see all my friends." Sweetie Belle said.

"Uncle...Blue?" Diamond Tiara asked. She was a bit confused.


Diamond Tiara would later recount everything to her mother. And Spike would let Twilight know about what had happened as well.

"This is one heck of a friendship report. Would be nice if Celestia could let some of the others write her letters." Twilight said.

"Maybe you should ask her." Ray joked.

"Ray!" Sunset scolded.

"Wait...maybe that's not such a far fetched idea..." Twilight said.

"...Uh...what do you think the chances are..." Ray was saying.


"WAIT SHE SAID WHAT?!"

Ray's suddenly yell could be heard in the Rich household.

"Wonder what that's about?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"No clue." Spoiled Rich said.

Author's Note:

Really wanted to do something with "Winter Wrap Up" in this univers initially, but then I took one look at the episode's plot...nothing really I could do for it outside of adding some addiitonal lines from perhaps Ray while Sunset would be over in Canterlot on family business. But really, even with Ray's additional lines, there's not much I would want to do to "Winter Wrap Up" that could cause any changes what-so-ever. The whole point of that episode's original plot is for Twilight to show off her organization skills.

PreviousChapters Next