• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Season 3: Episode 8 - Another World Part 2

Twilight and Sunset had stepped through the portal, not knowing what to expect. And as the two Sun Students soon came through the other side not as ponies, but rather, something else, a lone masculine figure was watching them from the roof of a nearby School.

"Ugh...what in Equestria?" Sunset asked as she looked at herself and Twilight.

"Wh-what are we?" Twilight asked.

Meanwhile, the mysterious masculine figure simply smirked before they mysteriously vanished.


The pair of Sun Students had managed to find out that Twilight's Crown was now what the prize is for the Fall Festival contest, being awarded to whichever student recieved the most votes. "Great. This is going to be tough." Sunset said.

"I know. Especially being what we are now." Twilight said. "Still, I can do this. If Sunburst wants a challenge, I'll give him a challenge." She said.

"R-right. So, where do we start?" Sunset asked.

"Let's talk with the Principle and go from there." Twilight said. However, just as she began to take off, she ran right into a masculine figure. "Ow! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Twilight said.

"Hey it's fine. Here, let me help you up." The male said before helping Twilight up. "The name's Sentry; Flash Sentry." He said.

"Well I'm Twilight Sparkle." Twilight said.

"Twilight Sparkle huh? I gotta remember that." Flash Sentry said before going past the two girls. "I hope to see you around." He added as he left.

"Well he was nice." Sunset said.

"Let's focus on finding the Principle's office." Twilight said.

"Actually, it's right here." Sunset said, pointing to a door that had the Principal sign on it.

Though the name of the office did catch both of the girls off-guard a little. "That's so wierd." Twilight said.


Turns out that the name was spot on. Past that door was none other then a version of Celestia. Only, this one was not the same. She did say that there seemed to be some paper work that had been filled out for the two of them to be temporary transferred into the school.

However, it is thanks to this version of Celestia that the two learned of what had happened with Sunburst: Apperently, shortly after arriving here, a bully who has since been expelled from the school made a complete and utter disaster for Sunburst to the point where it turned Sunburst into a much more menacing figure. And it has caused Sunburst to change into someone who seems to have a grudge to settle of some kind.

Even though Sunset had no idea what grudge Sunburst wants to settle, she does know now that there's only one way to stop him and try to set him back on the right path: Twilight needs to defeat him and take the crown as the most popular student on campus and show him that friendship will always win no matter what.

Of course, she did notice that there were humanoid versions of a lot of ponies they've met. And the other elements were amongst them. However, right now the other five were fighting amongst each other, not being friends at all.

As such, Twilight began to fix their friendships. Not knowing that they were being watched by a different male human. Humans being what things are around here.

Though Applejack's comment on Twilight having a twin sister didn't escape Sunset's notice. Especially more so when Applejack made the same comment at her. Though neither of them have dogs for pets. Not even back in Equestria.

Thankfully, they avoided talking about the Pony World by just saying they're transfer students from way out of state. It was actually Twilight's idea to do that.


It took some doing, but Twilight had managed to fix the friendships of the humanoid versions of her friends in this world. "You know, for a complete stranger, you really pulled through and got us friends again." H Rainbow Dash said.

"It was nothing really." Twilight said.

"It was more than you think sugarcube. Especially since there's that contest coming up." H Applejack said.

"One that I'm entering no less." Twilight said.

"Hey, you got us all friends again. The least we could do is give you our votes." H Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow is right. You helped us, so the least we can do is return the favor." H Rarity said.

"Heh, yeah your a hard worker there, Twilight Sparkle." It was Flash Sentry.

"Your here? Were you eavesdropping on us?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Heh, something like that. I was mostly watching Twilight though. You did a really good job repairing the friendship of these five girls. I gotta respect that kind of hard work." Flash Sentry said.

"It was nothing, really." Twilight said.

"You say that, but it's not really true in the end is it?" Flash asked. Twilight had to admit that he was right about that. "I've got a lot of pull around here. You can be certain that before the day is through, you'll have the majority of the school voting for you. You've already earned it in my book." Flash said.

"Um...thanks." Twilight said.

"See you around, Twilight Sparkle." Flash Sentry said before leaving.

"Dude, you just got support from Flash Sentry." H Rainbow Dash said.

"What's the big deal with that guy anyways?" Sunset asked.

"Guess you wouldn't know it, but Flash Sentry is a straight A student, the son of the local police chief, and he's done a lot of good for this school even though he's the star quaterback for the Canterlot Wondercolts." H Rainbow Dash said.

"Thing is, people respect him because he's managed to do everything on his own merits. So no one really goes against him since he has so much influence." H Rarity said.

"Wow. He sounds almost like a prince in commoner's clothing." Sunset said.

"You could certainly say that he's like a prince. A good one at that." H Applejack said. "And it seems he's got his eyes on Twilgiht. You must've really captured his heart because he usually doesn't go out of this way for any girls."

"Yeah. I think you have yourself an admirer now." H Pinkie Pie said.

Suddenly Sunset fainted. "...What's up with her?" Rarity asked.

Oh dear god, don't tell me; Flash Sentry is so going to follow us back to Equestria because he's smitten with Twilgiht, isn't he? And that would be enough to call him her special some pony. And that means I lost the bet. How did this happen? Sunset thought to herself. Note to self: From now on, never bet against the Pinkie Pie Twilight and I have back home.

PreviousChapters Next