• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Season 2: Episode 7 - Uncle Blue

The past couple of days saw a couple of notable events, such as Nightmare Night which let Luna adapt more with modern culture, and the Sisterhooves Social where Twilight & Sunset managed to outperform all the contestants there.

It was there at the Sisterhooves Social though that Rarity decided to finally announce her real realationship in regards to Sweetie Belle to the entire town. No on really minded that much, because shortly after that, Scootaloo made sure to announce her own relationship which was to Rainbow Dash.

...But this double relationship business really got on Fortus Vile's nerves.

"Can you believe this Silver Spoon? Three of those blank flanks are related to some of the most influential ponies here in town. And while Diamond Tiara isn't related to anyone influential, she is friends with the the other Blank Flanks." Fortus Vile said.

"So, what are we supposed to do about it?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Hmph. I think it's time we humiliated those four Blank Flanks. Mother tells me Prince Blueblood; nephew to Princess Celestia; is coming to visit tomorrow. If we humiliate the Blank Flanks in some way, shape, or form, we would restore our status around here." Fortus Vile said.

"Why not humiliate Blueblood while he's around the CMC and try to get them framed for it?" Silver Spoon asked.

"While tempting, I'd rather be safe then sorry. Because if that plan doesn't work, and we get found out, it'll be our own flanks on the line, not theirs." Fortus Vile said. "That's a risk I shall not take."

"...Okay yeah, the risk is pretty high when you think about it." Silver Spoon said. "Though there's also Raiden to consider."

"I have a plan for tomorrow. Ain't no way any pony could think we were involved with what I've got planned. Even that Team Strikers will be fooled." Fortus Vile said.


The next day, Prince Blueblood stepped off the train and headed for Courasol Boutique, where the elements and the CMC were hanging out. He knocked on the door.

"Oh my goodness, you didn't say you were coming Blueblood." Rarity said.

"Wouldn't be a surprise if I had called ahead now would it?" Blueblood asked.

"Prince Blueblood, it's an honor to see you here of all places, but do tell what brought this visit on?" Spoiled Rich asked.

"Wanted to get away from the upper crust for a while. Being a noble isn't all sunshine and rainbows, let me tell you that much." Prince Blueblood said. "Besides, you can just call me Blueblood."

"Wow. Mom was right: You are a great example of nobility, Blueblood." Diamond Tiara said.

"Heh. I try to do my best. But even I'm prone to loosing my temper at times. No pony is perfect after all." Blueblood said.

"This feels so informal..." Scootaloo said.

"Tell me about it." Rainbow Dash said.

"Hey Blueblood, maybe you know about something." Diamond Tiara said.

"Hm? Like what?" Prince Blueblood asked.

"Like, maybe you know who Sweetie Belle's Uncle Blue is." Diamond Tiara said.

Fortus Vile and Silver Spoon were hiding out by the window.

"Oh. Uncle Blue. No doubt Prince Blueblood would know. He is Princess Celestia's Nephew." Fortus Vile whispered.

"Wait...I think he looks like he knows indeed. Sweetie Belle too. Their grinning at each other." Silver Spoon said.

"Should we just tell them?" Prince Blueblood asked.

"Sure. Since your here and all. You do it though." Sweetie Belle said.

"Well alright then. Has Rarity come out with her being Sweetie Belle's mother yet though?" Blueblood asked.

"Yeah. That happened a couple of days ago." Scootaloo said.

"Well Sweetie Belle's biological father, Lucky Belle, just so happens to be my half-brother." Blueblood said.

"SAY WHAT?!"

Fortus Vile had yelled out, breaking the nearby window with how loud he was. "...Oops..." Fortus Vile said.

"...I think you should run." Sweetie Belle said. "And not just because of my Uncle Blue." She said.

Sure enough, Team Strikers was right behind Fortus Vile and Silver Spoon. "...Good advice." Fortus Vile said before he and Silver Spoon hightailed it away from there.

"AND BY THE WAY FORTUS, YOU OWE MY MOTHER A WINDOW!" Sweetie Belle yelled at them through the doorway.

"Snoopers. Guess even Ponyville isn't safe from them." Prince Blueblood said.

"Wish those two wouldn't do something like that though." Apple Bloom said.

"Well all the same, I think Spoiled_Rich.mlp will stop working now." Spoiled Rich said before fainting.

"...Yeah I feel like doing that too." Daimond Tiara said before joining her mother.

"You just HAD to top my relationship with Rainbow Dash somehow, huh Sweetie Belle?" Scootaloo asked.

"It was never a contest Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle said. "And even if it was, there would've been no way you could've topped this." She added.

"Tell me about it..." Apple Bloom said.

"By the way Sweetie Belle, has Spike been making you happy?" Blueblood asked.

"He's a real gentle drake. The best I could ask for, really." Sweetie Belle said.

Blueblood laughed and playfully slapped Spike. "Well, I hope to one day, welcome you to the family then." The unicorn prince said.

"Err, thanks." Spike said.


Safe to say, this became the most action packed week so far in Ponyville, and this wouldn't be the only action it would see. Because the following few days saw Rainbow Dash and Sunset getting their own pets. Though it was Rainbow Dash who really stole the show.

Nearby on the desk of the bipedal writer, one could see a picture of the elements, the CMC, Ray, Spike, Smolder, and Prince Blueblood in front of Rarity's boutique, though Spike had one of his arms around Sweetie Belle.

Author's Note:

"May the Best Pet Win!" will NOT be skipped. Believe it or not, but Sunset's involvement here will cause a change. A strange change mind you, but a change nonetheless.

PreviousChapters Next