• Published 23rd Nov 2022
  • 3,172 Views, 309 Comments

My Little Pony: When Friendship Shimmers - Reboot - RobtheMorpherPony



What if Sunset Shimmer became a surrogate sister to Twilight Sparkle?

  • ...
8
 309
 3,172

PreviousChapters Next
Season 4: Episode 8 - Creative Solutions (Crusaders of the Lost Mark AU)

It was the day before the Ponyville Elementary's Class President Election. And while Fortus Vile indeed threw his hat into the ring, there was one other.

"You sure you want to do something like this, Pipsqueak?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Yeah I'm sure. Besides, I have you girls to help me run a successful campaign." Pipsqueak said. "After all, that last battle with Gorzon caused a lot of damage to the playground." He added.

"And you want to fix that right? Yeah, we definatly need a new playground. Plus, my mom's on the school board. She'd understand if we went to her with this." Diamond Tiara said.

"Plus, considering it's put that Fortus Vile in his place once and for all, I have no doubt Spoiled Rich will try to get the board to agree to our plan for that reason alone." Apple Bloom said.

"We can't lose with this. If helping Pipsqueak means putting Fortus Vile in his place once and for all, then that's exactly what we're going to do." Scootaloo said.


There was a bit of a song that lead to Pipsqueak winning the election by a landslide.

However, the CMC couldn't help but notice the look on Fortus's face as he left with his loss. "Something's not right. Last time we beat him, he was actually a good sport about it. But now..." Diamond Tiara said.

"Ah know what you mean." Apple Bloom said. "Something serious is going on."

The CMC followed Fortus Vile and spyed on him. That's when they noticed Fortus Vile approuching his father.

"I can't believe you right now, Fortus. I had the plans in place for that school to finally segregate those without cutie marks away from those that do and had a statue ready to go to replace that unneeded playground." Vile's father said. "But I just recieved the news from Miss Cheerilee: Once again, you let those blank flanks walk all over you."

"I really tried this time father, but--"

"Trying isn't good enough. There's only one thing you should ever cocern yourself with: Winning. I warned you that there would be consequences if you lost the election. Maybe this time, the message will stick like glue. You are not allowed to step foot inside the house for the next twenty-four hours. Hopefully, by being forced to survive on your own will teach you that failure is not tolerated under my roof." Vile's fahter said. "Now if you excuse me, if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself apperently." He then left.

Vile began to tear up a little. When he noticed the CMC. "...You saw that didn't you? Well, you can't say squat against my father. Not when he basically controls the school." Fortus Vile said.

"Do you really want to just let him steamroll you like this? Let him control you like this?" Scootaloo asked.

"I don't have a choice in the matter. If I don't do what he says, and take my punishment like a good colt, then father is going to do a lot worse than this to me. He's done it before because I spoke out." Fortus Vile said, before showing off a scar on one of his legs. "See this? He did this to me the first time I spoke out against him."

"But what if you called him out with multiple witnesses? Then it wouldn't just be your word against his; he'd be trapped. Especially if an adult was there." Diamond Tiara said.

"What?" Fortus Vile was suddenly taken aback.

"C'mon, you're the creative one. You should know exactly what I'm talking about doing." Diamond Tiara said.

"...Yeah. Yeah your right." Fortus said. "Enough is enough. That stallion has abused me and my mother for the last time." Fortus Vile said.


Getting the school on the double, they arrived to see a board meeting with the foals still there. "Tch. It's more of you cutie markless ponies." Vile's father said.

"Mother, what's going on?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"Vile's father is trying to segragate all those without cutie marks away from those that have them." Spoiled Rich said.

"As well as I should. Ponies who aren't able to get a cutie mark by this point in their lives are dragging this country's education system through the mud. I don't understand why any of you would ever think to speak out against me." Vile's father said. "Remember: I'm the head of this school board, and I can easily have you replaced."

"You-you can't do that. That's not fair." Diamond Tiara said.

"Let me tell you something: Life is only fair to the wealthy, noble, and the victors. No-ponies like yourself don't get to have a fair life." Vile's Father said. "Come Fortus; it's clear I have staff arrangements to make. And you are going to help me whether you like it or not."

Fortus Vile winced. But, he remembered what Scootaloo said. "...No father." Fortus Vile said.

"Excuse me?" Vile's father asked.

"You think you can control me? Well think again. I'm tired of just sitting back and letting you abuse me and my mother." Fortus Vile said and showed off his scarred leg. "You did this to me the first time I spoke out against you. And I'm tired of sitting back and letting you steam roll me." Fortus said.

"You...you wouldn't dare do this. Those Blank Flanks must've put you up to this." Vile Sr. said.

"Don't call them that." Fortus said. "They are the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and they made me realize that the way I'm living? It's not really living. I'm just some puppet for you to manipulate and control at your will. Well, hate to tell you this father, but this puppet is cutting his strings." Fortus said.

"That's enough Fortus! Don't you dare go any further." Vile Sr. said.

"And you know what else? I've watched you beat up mom and give her worse injuries then this whenever something you want doesn't go your way. And I'm done being the unwilling witness here. You've made me go to bed without supper, but today when you basically banished me from the house for twenty-four hours, that was crossing the line. So now, enough is enough." Fortus Vile said.

"You dare speak up against me, boy? Clearly, I must deal with the symptom of this directly." Vile Sr. started to approuch the CMC when Fortus suddenly got in front of them.

"No father. If you want to hurt them, you'll have to get through me first." Fortus said. "Tell Silver Spoon...I'm sorry." Fortus whispered to the CMC and then closed his eyes, waiting to get pounded into an inch of his life.

But not a single strike ever came. Which made Fortus open his eyes to spy his father being handcuffed by Flamer Jackson.

"Well what do you know; you were in the area after all." Raiden said.

"I can't officially arrest him, since his crimes were committed solely on Equestrian Soil, but I can at least hold him until the Royal Guard gets here." Jackson said.

"I called them as soon as Vile started to propose his whole plan. I'm sure the Princess would've loved to hear such a plan that was ditrimental to her little ponies like Vile's." Cheerilee said.

Go Miss Cheerilee. Diamond Tiara thought to herself. She made a mental note to do something nice for the school teacher for this.

"What?! You dare do such a thing?!" Vile Sr. exclaimed.

"And with multiple witnesses to you almost striking a child, I doubt things will end well for you." Jackson said.

"Maybe so, but you forgot one tiny little detail." Vile Sr. then blased Jackson off him with a magic blast and broke his handcuffs with some more magic before he just ran for it.

"Dammit...I forgot he was a Unicorn." Jackson said. "I'm getting way too old for this job." He said.

"I guess it was a fool's dream to think you'd remain on the force until the day you die, Flamer Jackson. You will be missed." Raiden said.

"There's just one thing I got to do before I turn in my badge and retire. A personal matter that's twenty years overdue." Jackson said before he walked off in his own direction.


Shortly after, the CMC all came to their own agreement to help other ponies find their cutie marks, which got them their cutie marks. Honestly, at the time, I was very proud of them. Especially my wife-to-be. Future Spike wrote down.


Deca MLP Log #6

Subject: Fortus Vile

I can safely say that Fortus's father is now a wanted fugative; at least he would be if the Royal Guard didn't find him in the most horrible state that was very indescribably. Regardless, at least Fortus is now free from his abusive father, and is on his way to becoming a much nicer colt overall.


Outside Ponyville, Marana was holding her head as she braced herself against a tree. "What the hell? I didn't even get a chance to drain that pony of his magic before you went ham on him. What happened back there?" Lord Tirek said.

"I don't know. I just lost it. A child abuser like him...I guess I just lost it." Marana said.

"Look, you may be able to beat me even at my full power, but I'm supposed to be your enforcer here. So if there's something I should know that could effect you personally, I need to know." Lord Tirek said.

"At least...you understand the power dynamic." Marana said. "But I'll be fine. Sure, you lost out on one pony. But I have something you can drain magic from in case of emergency." She said before taking out a strange looking stone. "This is a Mega Stone. Before ponies existed, this world was just Pokémon. And before it was just Pokémon, there were these creatures called humans. If a human had their Pokémon hold one of these babies, and had a Keystone on them, they could have the Pokémon undergo a transformation called Mega Evolution. These days, Pokémon use Awakening Seeds to go Mega if they have a Mega Evolution. Yet, this one will be a good back-up source of magic for you." Marana said. "See, the spirits of dead Pokémon give this thing it's powers. You may not be able to drain a Pokemon of it's power directly, but draining one of these puppies should give you just as much magic as would draining a hundred ponies would give you." Marana said.

"Do you believe I'll need that kind of strength?" Lord Tirek asked.

"Trust me, if this alicorn magic is as stubborn as you say it is to drain, you'll need every bit you can get." Marana said. "And there's others littered around the world from the human days that you could also drain." She said.

"Isn't one of those bables around your neck?" Lord Tirek asked.

"Oh this one? This one's my personal use one. Besides, you can't drain it because I'm wearing it. It's power is a part of me for how long I've worn it." Marana said. "Can't seem to remember where I got it from though." She said.


Meanwhile, Jackson was seen outside Ponyville in a different direction. "First thing's first, I have to find a theropist. Then I have to find a nerosrygin. Then, and only then, can I hope to save you, Milissa." Jackson said, staring a picture.

This picture had Malana and Victus Horris in it, and with them was a six year old mawile girl. The six year old mawile girl however, was clearly Marana.


"Hey Sunset, you've been distracted a bit lately." Twilight said.

"Sorry. I guess it's time I told you the truth." Sunset said. "...Milissa somehow devoloped a second personality that was evil and took over her mind. That personality, is Marana." She said.

"...YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT MARANA AND MILISSA ARE THE SAME 'MON?!" Raiden exclaimed.

"I did NOT see that one coming." Lightning said.

Author's Note:

For the song featured in this chapter, just imagine that it's Fortus Vile in the place of Diamond Tiara and her actually siding with the Crusaders.

Also yeah, the fracture of Marana has started now. Having to deal with someone very similar to Milissa's father has caused Marana's control over Milissa's mind to slip a little. And there will be more slipping later on this season.

PreviousChapters Next