• Published 5th Nov 2022
  • 1,358 Views, 34 Comments

Movie Night - Foxy Henhouse



Even in college, the Young Six still enjoy hanging out together on Friday nights --- a phrase which here means, "watching a bad movie and then getting Biblical with each other until they physically can't anymore." Y'know, like all good friends do.

Comments ( 5 )

Wow, every chapter of this has felt incredibly cozy and friendly, while still being very, very hot. The only downside to reading this has been that it's left me pining for more.

Saving the weird shit for last, huh?

At least making it a dream sequence (with a shapeshifter, no less!) is a semi-plausible explanation for it, but dang, yo. Y'all freaky.

... you should write something about the Mane 6 next. Ehehm.

11433051
It's always the shortstack bottoms who have the wildest fantasies. Who am I to defy centuries of well-established precedent?

Hmm… I think the later chapters maybe weren’t quite on the same level as the first … but that’s more about how good the first few chapters were than anything bad about the later ones. The later chapters just seem a bit more detached from the reality of what’s happening, shifting more emphasis onto the characters’ inner thoughts … which are often more philosophical than erotic. Also, later chapters shift away from a full-on orgy, becoming more about individual pairings that happen to occur in the same room.

Still, though, it’s fun to see some utilization of a changeling’s ability to transform … even if it’s only to give them a dick. (Could have done so much more with that, though. I’d love to see Sandbar trying to deal with two Yonas at once. Or Ocellus transforming into a big male dragon to overwhelm Smolder. Or even making herself into a copy of the movie’s scantily clad heroine and letting all of their friends enjoy the sex scene the movie was missing.)

Anyway, I think the biggest disappointment is that the final chapter seemed a bit anticlimactic. Yes, there is the whole macro/micro cumflation scene, but knowing it’s a dream accentuates the already vey unreal feeling of it, making it difficult to take that scene seriously. As I was reading it, I just kept waiting for the real sexual climax to start … but it never did. Seems especially egregious when using a character who could conceivably transform into a tiny version of themself.

Still, though, a highly enjoyable story that ended up being so much more than I was expecting from it! Good job!

11416729
Disagreeing or calling something wrong is not hate.

Login or register to comment