• Published 20th Sep 2022
  • 133 Views, 13 Comments

The Marefriend - Creativa-Artly01



The Colts all finally see or hear about Jungkook’s new Marefriend.

  • ...
 13
 133

After Concert Meeting

The next night after the concert, RM and Jungkook are pulled into a meeting by Bang PD himself. “Explain yourself Mr. Jeon,” says the older stallion to the pink earth pony stallion before him. “You’re allowed to private date, yes, but revealing it out in the open like you do is not allowed.”

“Because it ruins your image?” Responds Kookie with an eye roll. “Is that it?”

“Careful, Kook,” says RM as he nudges the other stallion with his hoof. “Careful.”

“No,” responds Bang lying through his teeth, “we’re just trying to protect you, colt.”

“No you’re not, you’re just trying to protect yourself,” says Jungkook before he storms out the room leaving Bang PD and RM alone trying to comprehend what just happened.

“You as leader have to keep him in line,” says Bang to RM. “I hope you know that.”

“I do and I’m trying,” responds RM as he lets out a sigh. “I’m trying so so hard.” He then bows his head and leaves the room, closing the door behind him with his magic as he does.

“What was the meeting about?” Inquire the other stallions as RM walks past them in the hall.

“Jungkook’s announcement at the concert,” responds RM with a sigh. “He got in trouble. That’s all.”

“Oh,” respond the others. “Oh…”

“Yeah,” responds RM. “He’s still allowed to perform. He’s been let off with a warning. That being said,” he lets out a sigh, “I doubt Bang will be that lenient the next time Koo pulls something.” He then goes down the hall to his studio and goes inside, closing the door behind him with his magic. The others then scatter throughout the rest of the building and elsewhere from there.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment