• Published 20th Sep 2022
  • 133 Views, 13 Comments

The Marefriend - Creativa-Artly01



The Colts all finally see or hear about Jungkook’s new Marefriend.

  • ...
 13
 133

The First Concert Since the Magazine Dropped

A few months later, it’s the first concert since the news of Jungkook and Banana Milk dropped in the papers and the magazines. Despire knowing that Army has some idea, he still decides to tell them regardless. “Army!” Starts the Maknae. “I have a marefriend!”

RM rolls his eyes and grumbles to himself. “Please just shut up, Kookie. Please.”

“Her name is Banana Milk and she’s the absolute best!” Jungkook continues.

RM bows his head. “Well, we’re all screwed,” he sighs to himself. “We’re done for.”

Meanwhile Army erupts in cheers and applause. “We love you Jungkookie! Congratulations!” Cheer Army. “Congratulations!”

Meanwhile in the crowd, Banana Milk looks up at the stage eyes wide. She had no idea he was about to do that, but she’s absolutely honored and slightly horrified. “Sis,” says Swirl, “are you alright?” Asks her little sister concerned as she’s at the concert with her big sis.

“Yeah, absolutely splendid,” blushes Banana Milk. “Absolutely splendipidous.”

After the cheers die down, Jungkook finally shuts up and jumps into the first performance of the concert alongside all his hyungs. As they dance and sing, RM just gives the pink earth pony colt an absolute death glare letting him know he’s in absolute trouble later when the concert ends.

Three hours later, after the concert ends, RM pulls Jungkook aside. “What the hell, Koo?!” Screams RM. “What happened to keeping it more private?”

“There’s no point,” responds JK, “and you know it. You know Army’s already seen the magazines, so why try to hide it? It’s basically the same as lying and last thing we do is lie to Army. You and I both know that.”

“Yeah,” responds RM with a sigh. “But we also aren’t required to tell them everything either. I hope you know that too.” With that, RM walks off to try to dissuade the papers and magazines from vulturing their Maknae.

Meanwhile Jungkook sits in his corner and talks with Hobi, V, and Jimin. “Do you think I did the wrong thing or the right thing?” He inquires of his Hyungs, that puppy dog pouty look in his eyes.

“Only time will tell to be honest,” Jhope responds. “Only time will tell. Army is supportive. Doesn’t mean that the papers and magazines will be though. You know that.”

Jungkook lets out a sigh. “Here’s hoping I did the right thing. After all, she was in the crowd tonight. I saw her amongst the sea of ponies as we were performing.” He then goes off with his Hyungs to go get ready for the fan meet since it is that time of the night.

As he takes his seat next to his Hobi and RM hyungs, JK is approached by Banana Milk and her little sister.

“I didn’t expect you to do that, risk it all, it was definitely a good surprise,” says Banana Milk with a sigh.

“So you’re not embarrassed in the slightest?” Jungkook then inquires.

“Oh not at all,” responds Banana Milk cracking a smile. “Honored more like.” With that, she gets her merch of him signed and heads on her way home. After all, she does still have work at the cafe come the morning.