• Published 6th Nov 2022
  • 789 Views, 6 Comments

Smolder's Morning After - Omegathyst



After hooking up with Celestia in many different ways, Smolder faces a tense Luna at the dining table for pancakes. Whatever could be the problem?

  • ...
8
 6
 789

The Fire and the Moon

Smolder was sitting in the dining room of the Canterlot Castle, listening to Celestia humming a tune to herself as she flipped pancakes on the griddle. To be sitting at a table that only thousands of ponies would dream of sitting at, staring at the sun-marked flanks of the co-ruler of Equestria and her flowing mane, Smolder was only further dumbfounded at how she ended up in this chair. She was thinking of the words to say to her new lover, whatever she can get out before she’d have to spend weeks, maybe even months, without the sight of Celestia. As she opened her mouth, she saw Princess Luna enter the room, smiling until she saw Smolder out of the corner of her eye. Eyeing the dragoness like a three-headed bugbear, Princess Luna eventually tore her gaze off of the dragoness and looked at her sister.

“Morning, sister,” Luna nodded her head. “Are you almost done with those pancakes? I’m pretty tired from managing a gala and keeping ponies from having nightmares…”

“Yes, of course!” Celestia replied with a higher pitch of her voice, her tail and wings wiggling as she flipped the pancakes onto a plate and opened the fridge, using her magic to pull out a small container of blueberries and a can of whipped cream before closing the fridge. “Was it at least a fun night, dear sister?”

“Lot more than I thought it’d be,” Luna smirked, and Smolder saw a glint in the alicorn’s eye.

“Did I miss anything at the Gala?” Smolder asked, and Luna looked at her for a split second before responding.

“Oh, nothing but the same old greetings and gossip,” Luna giggled.

“So if the Gala was boring…and I doubt you enjoy experiencing other ponies’ nightmares…what was the fun part of your night?” Smolder tilted her head.

Smolder didn’t fail to notice Luna’s eyes widening, with a bright red blush appearing through her dark blue fur. Even Celestia paused in her pancake decorations to turn around and look at Luna’s frozen expression.

“Er…just getting to check up on the rest of Twilight’s students and seeing how much they’ve learned about friendship!” Luna chuckled. “I must say, they’re very kind and know how to address royalty properly~”

Was I…not the only one of us to get laid last night?!

“Well, t-that’s good to know,” Smolder nodded, her turn to blush like a tomato. “S-Sorry about freaking you and the guards out last night, Celestia mentioned that to me on the way here.”

“No need,” Luna waved a hoof at Smolder as she finally took a seat across the dragoness and gave her a funny look briefly before smiling at her. “Celestia prepared most of us thoroughly for what to expect last night.”

“Wait,” Smolder’s eyes widened as she looked at Celestia shaking her head and giving a cutthroat gesture at her sister, who still had her back turned to Celestia. “Celestia planned for this to happen?”

“Well of course!” Luna beamed as Celestia groaned and slapped her face with her own hoof. “Ever since she first spoke with you, she couldn’t stop thinking of you and the fire in your eyes. She swore up and down that you’d be the more wonderful partner she’d ever have! And you only proved yourself ten times over from the way you really threw that stallion on his ass! It was soooooooo romantic-”

“Okay, we get it, sister,” Celestia spoke through gritted teeth, using her magic to levitate two full plates of pancakes to the table in front of Smolder and Luna. After Luna shut up, Celestia frowned as she looked at Smolder. “She’s telling the truth, my little firecracker dragoness, but please know that it wasn’t a game for me. And I certainly wasn’t planning on you causing that scene at the Gala, I was only meaning to pull you aside at the right time.”

“Well,” Smolder stared at the smiling blueberry pancake with a big whipped cream nose for a few moments before neglecting the fork next to her and ripping a piece out with her claws. “The right time came up, didn’t it? And I don’t think it was manipulative, I think its romantic as fuck.”

“Aw~” Luna smiled, levitating a forkful of fruity pancake to her lips. “See dear sister? She’s touched by the gesture, not put off by it.”

“If you say so,” Celestia rolled her eyes, walking towards Smolder and kissing her on the forehead as she ravenously downed bite after bite of her pancake pile. “Sit tight, my lovely dragoness. I’ve just got some post-gala stuff to check up on, and then I’ll teleport you to that hotel, okay?”

Smolder nodded, her heart skipping a beat as she chewed her food with her mouth open and eagerly waved Celestia goodbye as she teleported out of sight. Gulping her food down, Smolder wiped the crumbs from her lips as she noticed while Luna was still eating bites of pancake from her fork, she was staring at Smolder until Smolder looked back, and Luna quickly looked down back at her pancakes.

“Okay, so why don’t you tell me what you really think about me?” Smolder narrowed her eyes at Luna as she flinched and dropped her fork on the table.

“What I…what do you mean?” Luna stammered. “I t-thought it was very cute of Celestia to plan such a romantic night and-”

“No Luna, not what Celestia thinks of me. What you think of me,” Smolder elaborated, crossing her arms at the dark blue alicorn. “I don’t think you hate me or anything, but you’ve been staring at me as if I’m going to bite your head off. Wait a second, have you ever been alone with a dragon? And no, Spike doesn’t count. He’s practically a pony with scales.”

“No, I haven’t,” Luna frowned as she shook her head. “Celestia didn’t even let me go to meet with the Dragon Lord over a thousand years ago, I was too…unstable, for her to seriously consider taking me to represent Equestria in other territories. Maybe she has a point, how could I have done any of that when I can’t even sit across the table from a dragon without making her uncomfortable?”

Luna’s ears flattened as she buried her face in her hooves and whimpered. Smolder unfolded her arms and frowned as she looked at Luna. First, Smolder was faced with pleasuring one of the co-rulers of Equestria, a task as daunting as climbing a mountain on claw, and now she had to give a pep talk to the other co-ruler of Equestria? Smolder pressed a claw to her forehead and took a deep breath, before sighing and dropping her claw to her side. A thought occurred to the dragoness, and she perked up and sat up straight in her chair.

“Wait a second, how did you handle yourself when Celestia was with those griffons and zebras?” Smolder asked.

“I didn’t,” Luna whispered, barely loud enough for Smolder to hear. “They never stayed in the morning, always left out the window so I never saw them, and so the guards never pried. Celestia was far too lucky to never have her lovers caught by the press, at least not without a believable story to cover it up.”

“So…I’m the first non-pony to even be sitting here after a night with her?” Smolder’s jaw dropped, and it stayed that way as Luna nodded.

“It certainly helped that you were one of Twilight’s students,” Luna nodded, pulling her hooves away from her face as she looked at Smolder’s expression. “You’re that surprised, huh?”

“Celestia made me feel like the only creature in the room,” Smolder explained. “But that still doesn’t make it any easier to understand why me? It could’ve been Twilight, who practically worships the ground Celestia walks on, any of the Elements of Harmony…or heck, any one of my friends even!”

Luna blushed at the last words Smolder said, and Smolder sighed as she pressed her claws to her cheeks.

“I just don’t get it,” Smolder shook her head. “And now she probably expects me to change your view on dragons in less than ten minutes! How am I supposed to make you see me as anything other than a fire-breathing, hotheaded dragon? I can’t even tell my parents that I’m gay!”

“I…don’t think that’s all you are,” Luna reached over a hoof to the middle of the table, staring into Smolder’s eyes. “And to be fair, I learned a lot about different creatures last night. Ones that only spoke great words about you, Smolder.”

“My friends, right?” Smolder asked, to which Luna nodded. “So which one of them did you sleep with last night?”

“What?” Luna was about to levitate a forkful of pancake to her mouth when Smolder asked the question, causing her to drop the fork on the floor.

“You heard me,” Smolder smirked, her tail swishing back and forth in her chair. “So you’re not adjusted to dragons yet, that’s understandable. But which of my friends did you get to know last night? Did you experience Gallus’ talons on your back, Ocellus’ shapeshifting creativity, or did you get smashed by Yona-”

“Great stars, stop!” Luna threw her hooves in the air. “I never thought a dragon could be so vivid with their imagination…no offense.”

“None taken,” Smolder reached her claw out to where Luna’s hoof was on the table a few seconds ago. “How about I drop the questions, and you stop looking at me like I’m going to devour you whole. How does that sound?”

“That…sounds reasonable,” Luna nodded, reaching her hoof out and letting Smolder hold it with her claw. As Luna smiled gently at her, Smolder allowed a few moments of them enjoying each other’s company before smirking once more and winking at her.

“Besides, it’ll definitely benefit us both to get along when Celestia lays my eggs, future Auntie Luna~” Smolder chuckled, and Luna’s eyes nearly bulged out of her head just as Celestia walked back into the room. Sitting down with them and clapping her forehooves, Celestia grinned at the two holding hoof and claw.

“I’m so happy to see you two getting along…Luna, why are you looking at my belly like that?” Celestia frowned.

“You never told me you got knocked up last night!” Luna shouted.

“Well, would you look at the time!” Celestia laughed as she looked at the imaginary watch on her hoof before she gave Smolder the rest of her pancakes and wrapped her wing around her new lover. “Smolder, why don’t you finish this in my room and I’ll take you to the hotel?”

“This conversation isn’t over-” Smolder didn’t hear the rest of Luna’s scolding as her and Celestia both teleported back into the sun alicorn’s room. Smolder downed the rest of her pancakes within two minutes, and looked up at Celestia’s bright expression with crumbs falling out of her mouth.

“So when will I see you again?” Smolder managed to say with a muzzle stuffed full of pancakes and blueberries.

“A few days actually,” Celestia nodded, and Smolder’s heart jumped at the surprise answer. “Both me and Luna will be giving the School of Friendship a proper tour and staying in Ponyville for a few days while my most trusted guards hold down the fort. Now, my lovely dragoness, it’s time for you to go.”

“Okay!” Smolder nodded, swallowing the last bites of food and almost finding herself saying those three words when her racing heart stopped her just in time. “Thank you for last night, Celestia. It…it really changed my life. I think I’m r-ready to tell my friends about my sexuality.”

“No Smolder,” Celestia said as she pressed her muzzle against the dragoness’ forehead, her horn lighting up as her flowing mane cascaded over Smolder. “Thank you~”

And before Smolder could respond, she found herself teleported to the restroom of the hotel, taking a deep breath as she braced seeing her friends again.

Author's Note:

So...what member or members of the Young Six do you see Luna having sex with? (Like Smolder, they're all +18 in this series)

Comments ( 6 )

Maybe not in this series, but Luna and Silverstream could be astounding.

nice work

Wait is their a sequel where we see who Luna had sex with?

11415978
There will be, yes!

11416000
Uh huh. Well I’ll be looking forward to it

Login or register to comment