• Published 30th Aug 2022
  • 2,261 Views, 14 Comments

Tentacles in the Mist(y) - Captain_Hairball



It's said that good ponies have good sex. If that's true, then it stands to reason that evil ponies must have evil sex. Opaline and Misty have fun exploring this concept.

  • ...
13
 14
 2,261
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Well that didn’t take very long.

Yes! Lewd the new pones!

11347193

Well, it's the Internet and e621. :derpytongue2:

I'm not surprised anymore.

11347193
11347354

Please continue discussing this in the comments; I'm pretty sure it helps the story's rating. :trollestia:

Are those their official names? I've not looked, but keep seeing artwork of the new alicorn with that name.

11347362

Opaline is the official name for the alicorn, I think. Misty is the best guess I can find for the unicorn; I think it might be from a script leak.

I get the feeling their relationship won't be anywhere near so wholesome. Alas. Still some sweet stuff, relatively speaking.

Oohh they are the CUTEST, I love them!!

Interesting and nice

This is... exactly how I write their relationship in my head. But with a few key differences. The major one is that Misty (adorable name) would be a whollle lot more reluctant to the tentacles.

And the futa thing just... wouldn't exist. No. Not my thing! Sowwy.

And god diggity dangit you managed to snag that story cover before anyone else. I'm sure everyone who wanted to write this ship wanted to use it. I know I did.

ANYWAY! Actual review time!

I liked this. It's exactly the kind of mature fic I like, which is "clop with plot" (THE SUPERIOR TYPE OF CLOP!) which will almost always get a like from me.

I know there's no way it'll happen, but this idea that Opaline is a mere figment of Misty's imagination, but Misty believes it to the point of needing Therapy, is REAALLLY interesting. I love it. Can't wait to see what kinds of ideas come to mind.

Other than that, IIII liked this. It was well-structured and the therapy notes were a neat bonus. May you have the best of luck with writing your smol equine words!

Opaline smirked and nodded. She set Misty upright in her lap; felt a flood of cum pour out of her ass and across her thighs. “Pussies and pricks are for perfect pony princesses. It would please me to pound your pudenda into pudding.”

"pudenda" is plural, by the way, as in "multiple females' genitals". You might be looking for pudendum which is the singular form.

And in the sequel the therapist reacts to Misty's new baby bump

Login or register to comment