• Published 16th Aug 2022
  • 870 Views, 10 Comments

Magic Night - AlexWolfy03



I don't care about Griffonstone if you're not there! I don't care about everyone! Everything I need is you, Sandbar!

  • ...
9
 10
 870

In the name of Twilight

Night, room, bed, couple; warm candles’ light.

The couple was laid on a soft bed, covered with a warm blanket and pressed cheek-to-cheek. The bed, belonging to Sandbar, was a little cramped for an already grown-up pony and a large griffon, whose wing had gone numb from lying on his back, but they did not notice any inconvenience. They were together, in no danger of separation, and nothing else mattered.

The feast of Hearth’s Warming was a success. Windigo did not come. Equestria was not on the verge of destruction. Twilight and Starlight deigned not to punish them with a thousand years hard labor for the panic they caused (although Silverstream was mostly responsible for this, because that fateful night she too had suffered insomnia, to her misfortune). Gallus played guitar. Sandbar even managed to knit a sock for Gallus as he had little else to do on the train besides holding a griffon’s paw.

"Your parents are cool," Gallus said not enirely without envy, adjusting his wing. The griffon was still amazed by the warmth of his reception.

When he first arrived at Sandbar's house, the colt’s family greeted him as if it was not their first meeting, as if the son had not spontaneously brought home his brand new boyfriend but had returned with his own brother.

Why didn't anyone tell him right away that everyone in Equestria was indifferent to sexual orientation?..

And what a surprise when it turned out that in a family you could take care of each other without constant abuse and reproaches. You could even make your relative feel good, without demanding a reward in return. As he learned, there are a lot of nice things to do with a family like that!

Sure, griffons are cool, strong, proud, self-sufficient... but who needs all this when there is no one to wait for you at home? When you don't even want to go home?

"I know. I also have a cool boyfriend."

"Ha! I know. What would you do without me? Wait, let me guess... you’d crush on Twilight?"

"Perhaps... or I would be waiting for a griffon who would ask to marry me straightaway, and not wait for years for an opportunity to play the guitar with me."

"Try to find the griffon as cool as... what?" Gallus rolled his eyes before almost choking on surprise. "What did you say?"

"I said you could immediately confess your feelings, not dream about me all night, every night, hiding from your love of me under your blanket," Sandbar dared, smiling. It wasn't until recently that he realized how cute Gallus became when he was embarrassed and how easy it was to bring him to such a state.

"N-no! You said…"

"Marry?" Sandbar turned on his side, muzzle to his interlocutor, propping his head with a hoof and smiling slyly. "What do you think this is? I presented you to my family. We're lying in the same bed... technically, you now have to marry me! This is an ancient pony tradition, after all."

"But we're both... guys!" Gallus spread his claws helplessly, as if trying to convey ideas for which words had not yet been invented.

"Both Lyra and Bon-Bon are mares," Sandbar riposted.

"I'm a griffon, you're a pony!"

"Great, I love griffons. Or, I should say, one particular griffon…"

"Our parents will be against it!"

"Well, mine won't."

"We're not... adults yet!"

"Excuses, excuses. Gallus, are you trying to break an ancient Equestrian tradition? Or you... just don't want to marry me?" The pony pretended to make a sad muzzle, but the simple pretense was too mush; the feathered one bought it without a second thought.

"Yeah! I mean... no! I mean... I want to be with you, but... how are we going to live together? How do ponies get married? What…"

"Shush, honey." Sandbar moved close to Gallus and instantly felt his hot, excited breath on himself. "I'm just kidding." He wanted to laugh, but the confused griffon's expression caused such a wave of emotion in him that the laughter disappeared at once. Instead, he just smiled broadly and gently ran his hoof over the soft feathered breast.

"Oh, you... you..." Gallus made a disgruntled face, but it didn't last very long — the griffon burst out laughing and forgot what he wanted to say (or he just couldn't).

The winged one suddenly turned over abruptly and hovered over Sandbar, pressing his hooves into the bed. Although the pony had grown up, he was still too small to resist the griffon, so his lover effortlessly pinned him to the bed with his weight.

"For this heinous joke, I sentence you to... a kiss!" Gallus leaned towards his friend, looking defiantly into his mischievous eyes.

"So what are you waiting for?" Sandbar replied, enduring the captivity with fortitude.

Gallus, not letting go of the pony, bent even lower, touching the colt’s lips with his beak. Then he freed his slave, and both of them, slowly falling on their sides, timidly, as for the first time, directed their mouths towards each other. The griffin gently supported the colt's head, fingering the tendrils of the softest mane between his fingers, and Sandbar, having lost the remnants of audacity and mockery, held his breath and with trembling hooves anticipated the sacred moment with his eyes closed.

Apparently, they were not destined to experience this moment. That night, at least.

A scroll that came out of nowhere fell on the couple's heads.

"Celestia! What's it? Where is this from?" The griffon jumped up, almost flying up in surprise.

"Hmm, it looks like dragon-mail…"

"Dragon-what?"

"Princess Twilight taught me that…"

"Yeah-yeah-yeah, you memorized everything the Princess ever told you ever forever, I got it. What's it say?"

"Expensive paper... the royal seal..." Sandbar said in an undertone, turning a rolled scroll in his hooves and licking his lips. He unsuccessfully tried to tear off the seal with his teeth, but Gallus snatched the letter and tore off the stamp with one deft movement of his paw.

Sandbar snatched the scroll out of his boyfriend's paws and began to read the letter out loud.

"Dear Sandbar!

I have already been informed about what happened the night before the Day of Hearth’s Warming. I apologize for the fact that I personally did not have a chance to take part in the events thereof and that I neglected to meet with you, my most faithful student, and your friend personally — during these events known to all of us, I was occipied by the undertaking of an important diplomatic mission, negotiations which dragged on for many hours. Before anything else, let me express my joy at the positive resolution of this problem.

I have been additionally informed of the activities in which you were observed to participate. I hasten to assure you that Equestria welcomes any form of mutual love, so you don't need to fly into the woods to show your feelings. No one will blame you for your connection.

This news spread amazingly quickly through the scientific circles of Equestria. Until now, there has not been a single documented case of mating between a pony and a griffon…"

"What is 'mating'?" Gallus interrupted. "Is it when you become good mates with someone?"
"Uh... almost," Sandbar replied, embarrassed by the Princess's unintentional slander, and continued reading the letter.

"... and since little research has been conducted hitherto on the reproductive system of griffons, much less their sexual interaction with representatives of other species, I would like to ask of you the following: to write me a detailed, first-hoof report describing the whole process. In the report, among other descriptions, the following items should be described in detail:

1. Preliminary rituals;

2. Which partner was in the dominant and submissive role, and whether there was a roles-switching;

3. Anatomical details of the process;

4. Sounds made by both partners (phrases, words, etc.);

5. The ejaculation process;

Such a report should be compiled after each copulation process, in order to identify common features for each process and highlight specific patterns.

If you wish, you can inform me directly — I will arrange your travel to Canterlot, and as part of a group of scientists, I should be able to personally observe this truly unique phenomenon (an experimental group of dragons has already submitted to this kind of direct observation).

I request thay you give an answer immediately.

Equestrian Science is reckoning on you!

With great respect,

Twilight Sparkle, Princess and Mistress the All-Equestrian, ruler of Canterlot, Vanhoover, Fillydelphia, Baltimare; lord of Las-Pegasus, sovereign of Manehattan, mare-in-chief of Cloudsdale; patroness of Ponyville, Appleloosa…"

— I think you can skip this part.

"P.S. Spike, rewrite this letter in normal language, I accidentally sent it to the Department of Diplomacy. Also remove those titles. Don't let Discord read it like the last time."

By the end of the reading, Sandbar's body temperature had risen by several degrees — he was quietly burning with embarrassment, shame, and indignation. They'd had a couple of awkward kisses, and now the whole Equestria "knows" about their intimate relationship? How does that work?!

He wanted to fume out loud, but he stumbled upon meeting the gaze of Gallus, and the outrage stuck in his throat: the griffon was grinning and piercing the pony with a wild look full of desire.

"You heard the Princess! Let’s go ahead, and make discoveries! Scientists all over Equestria are counting on us!.."

***

Yona sad, Yona sing sad song…

***

Comments ( 2 )

Yona sad, Yona sing sad song…

Oh dear.
Otherwise, this was a touching fic. You did a great job on setting the mood for each of the scenes.

That was beautiful

Login or register to comment