• Published 26th Dec 2023
  • 782 Views, 35 Comments

Fairly Odd Friendship: Bonus Material - redandready45



A look into bonus material/deleted scenes for the Fairly Odd Friendship series.

  • ...
2
 35
 782

Bonus Chapter #4: Alternate Crossover Ideas (Part 1)

In this story, Sunset ended up in Dimmsdale and became both Timmy's evil babysitter and magic-coveting, megalomaniacal nemesis

---

"What do you mean you won't be home today?" Timmy asked his parents with dismay. "You said you wouldn't go out."

"Oh Timmy," Mr. Turner said with a shrug, "I say a lot of things I don't mean for my own benefit."

Dinkleberg came to the window. "Hey Turner," the man asked gregariously, "do you have my hedge clippers?"

"No."

"OK." Dinkleberg walked away. As soon as he was gone, Mr. Turner revealed his neighbor's hedge clippers were hidden behind his back.

"See," Mr. Turner said proudly to his son. "Lying gets me anything I want."

Mrs. Turner was slightly more sympathetic to Timmy. "Don't worry Timmy. Your favorite babysitter is coming."

The door slammed open, revealing a sinisterly happy Sunset Shimmer as the door. Timmy felt himself gulp.

"Bye Timmy," his oblivious parents called out, leaving him alone with the cruel redhead.

Timmy felt like a deer in the headlights. "So Sunset, how's it-,"

The mean girl lifted Timmy by the collar of his shirt to her face. "GOING TO BED, TWERP!"

....

Sunset watched the brown-haired boy from a bush using binoculars.

"Keep thinking your safe Turner," Sunset said with a sinister hiss. "But soon I'll be ruling Equestria and putting that busybody princess in her place once I capture your....FAIRY GODPARENTS!"

From a distance, Crocker sneered while disguised as a picket fence.

"Amateur."


In this story, Timmy never had fairy godparents, and did legitimately find a Stone of Desire. This crossover would be more EG and less FOP.

---

Timmy ran out of the gym, tears running down his face. He finally collapsed near the weird horse statue, sobbing like crazy.

"Why?", he wondered as he sobbed into the dirt.

Why was Vicky always so mean to him?

Why did his parents never believe him?

What had he done to deserve this?

He just wanted someone to be nice to him. Someone to love and care for him.

Why was that too much to ask?

After a few minutes of crying, Timmy finally stopped. He didn't feel completely better, but it felt good to cry a little bit. He pulled himself up.

Only to trip over something.

"Figures," Timmy muttered miserably. He glared at what had tripped him.

His eyes widened at what he saw.

It was the most pretty rock Timmy had ever seen. It was perfectly round, with all the colors of the rainbow running alongside it. It looked like a pebble-sized beachball. Timmy decided to pick it up. As soon as he held it to his face, Timmy felt his stomach rumble.

He wasn't surprised. He hadn't eaten since lunch, and those jerks ate all the food.

At that moment, Derpy walked out of the school, looking for the kid who left his shirt. Turning to the statue, she found him. Before she called out to him, Derpy's eyes narrowed at the brown-haired kid picked up something near the portal. Derpy rubbed her poor eyes to see better. Looking again, she saw the kid was holding up something shiny.

The boy in the pink hat spoke to himself. "I wish I had a muffin." POOF! A muffin suddenly appeared in the boy's hand.

Derpy dropped her jaw in horror. She threw away the T-shirt and ran into the school in a panic, shouting, "Muffin emergency!"


In this story, EG and the Fairly Oddparents are in separate worlds. Timmy is accidentally transported to the EG world after one of Jimmy Neutron's experiments went awry. The experiment also led to Cosmo's wand being fused into Timmy's body.

---

"So Jimmy, how is this going to work again?" Timmy asked his brainy frenemy. Timmy was currently in the middle of Jimmy's lab, holding up Cosmo's wand and standing on some metal platform. When Timmy heard that Jimmy had a plan that involved his fairies' magic, he just couldn't resist.

The boy genius let a pedantic smile form on his face. "Through my power replicator, I believe I can transplant your computer programs' matter-generation abilities into other living beings."

Timmy stared at Jimmy blankly.

"I can make some other object grant wishes," Jimmy said.

"Enough talk," Cosmo bellowed. He and Wanda were sitting on a couch, eager to watch another of Jimmy's experiments. "Make with the science Professor Fudgehead!"

Jimmy looked to the side. "Carl."

"Yes Jimmy?" Jimmy's rotund friend asked, proudly holding up some remote.

"When I say 'go', you push the button, OK?"

"K."

"Can I hold up the remote?" Sheen asked excitedly. Everyone in the room silently glared at the twitchy boy. "Aww man!"

"OK Timmy," the brown-haired scientist said, "just place the wand on the platform and step back."

Timmy was about to do so when someone barged into the lab.

"Jimbo!" Jimmy turned to see how had burst in through the door and let out an annoyed sigh.

"I just had to show you this beautiful duck I found at a garage sale," Hugh said, showing off some ceramic duck. Cosmo and Wanda disguised themselves as a beaker and a flask, respectively. "See how adorable he is. He even has an adorable noise." Hugh started making obnoxious duck noises.

"I thought my dad was annoying," Timmy muttered.

The boy genius' patience wore thin. "Dad, will you just go!"

"Go," Carl parroted. He pushed the button. The machine whirred on, much to Jimmy's horror.

"Timmy you've got to-," the machine let out a laser beam that blasted the buck-toothed boy while he was still on the platform.

"AAAHHHHH!" Timmy screamed painfully. Cosmo's wand began to meld into his body.

"TIMMY!" Both Cosmo and Wanda yelled.

Hugh broke out of his shtick to look horrified. "Jimbo! One of your friends is-."

"CARL SHUT IT OFF!"

"I can't," Carl said, "it doesn't have a shut off button."

On the platform, Timmy was in so much pain, he couldn't move. Even so, he choked out a few words.

"I...wish....I...was...out...of...here."

Cosmo's wand lit up with a strange light. Instead of a poof, it let lose a horrific blast that released a ton of smoke.

When the smoke cleared, Timmy Turner was gone.


Flash was walking near the entrance to Canterlot High when he saw a bright yellow light forming from the the horse statue. Fearing a new adventure was on the horizon, Flash immediately texted Sunset about what was happening. He then decided to investigate. When he was ten feet away from the statue, a bright blast erupted, forcing the Canterlot teenager to cover his eyes with his arm.

When the light ended, Flash saw something had been dumped near the portal.

It was a boy. A short boy with brown hair and tan skin. He wore a pink shirt, blue pants, blue sneakers, and a pink hat. He laid on his hands and knees looking dazed. Flash's better instincts led him to help the boy.

....

"Are you OK?"

Timmy felt himself horribly disoriented. He felt himself lying on his hands and knees. He was so tired, he couldn't even open his eyes.

"Kid, are you OK?"

Timmy, with enormous force, finally pulled his eyes open. He saw a pair of legs with jeans.

"Can you hear me?" He felt some grab his hand and pull him up.

Timmy couldn't believe what he saw.

It looked like some teenage boy. Only his skin was a weird light yellow and his hair was blue.

"Are you hurt?" He asked. Timmy shook with some anxiety.

"Who are you?" Timmy asked fearfully. "What are you? Why is your skin all yellow?!"

The kid looked amused, as if Timmy had just asked why the sky was blue.

"Why is your hat pink?" The teenager asked facetiously. "Do you need help kid?"

Timmy was still little dizzy. "I wish I knew where I was," Timmy asked absent-mindedly. To Flash's shock, a map suddenly materialized in front of the boy.

"How did-," Flash chocked out before something interrupted him.

"Flash!" The blue-haired boy turned his attention away from the boy and saw Sunset approaching him.

Comments ( 14 )

Timmy felt like a deer in the headlights. "So Sunset, how's it-,"

it-"*

"Why?" , he wondered as he sobbed into the dirt.

"Why?" he wondered*

In this story, EG and the Fairly Oddparents are in separate worlds. Timmy is accidentally transported to the EG world after one of Jimmy Neutron's experiments went awry. The experiment also led to Cosmo's wand being fused into Timmy's body.

Despite I dislike Jimmy Neutron now as an adult I do like the idea. I can't explain why I hate him here though, it's personal. :trollestia:

"Timmy you've got to-," the machine let out a laser beam that blasted the buck-toothed boy while he was still on the platform.

"Timmy you've got to-" the machine*

Hugh broke out of his shtick to look horrified. "Jimbo! One of your friends is-."

friends is-"*

"Can you hear me?" He felt some grab his hand and pull him up.

He felt someone grab his hand*

"How did-," Flash chocked out before something interrupted him.

"How did-" Flash chocked*

11788210

You know, this is an interesting idea; Trixie‘s tomboy side was basically forgotten in canon. It’s interesting to see it being back, and it’s interesting this idea of Trixie sharing fairy odd parents with Timmy. I’m interested and have the story of the goal because Timmy still has a crush on Trixie, and your story about how he would react towards her sharing his fairy odd parents. How did Timmy go from having a crush on her to not wanting to share his fairies with her?

The gist of my potential story is this: Timmy would be far more exposed to Trixie's negative traits, and realize that he was objectifying someone from a distance, Trixie would show incredible disdain toward Timmy for doing this, and Timmy would accuse her with of being a spoiled rich girl who is ungrateful despite (ostensibly) getting everything she wants, leading to a fight that leaves them trapped underground.

Basically, it is Timmy realizing that Trixie wouldn't want Trixie as a girlfriend, and deciding that she's better as a friend once they talk their problems out.

And there’s Trixie‘s mother and canon; Trixie‘s father seems like a decent fellow. We didn’t see a lot of him, but we saw no evidence that he spoiled her or encouraged her negative traits; it looks like Trixie‘s mother is the one responsible for her bad behavior. I hope we get to see more of Trixie‘s father.

As the saying goes, the man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck, and so the mother would have the final say on child rearing.


11788611

Definitely a better version of what season 10 tried to do with Chloe with bringing back Trixie's hidden tomboyish side. Curious if she would've found out about Timmy disguising himself as Timmantha in this scenario since he doesn't have to keep Cosmo and Wanda a secret from her anymore.

That is one element of the story, and I can picture it has a source of tension, since Trixie would accuse Timmy of using fairy magic to stalk her.

Shows how Timmy and Trixie have two kinds of questionable parents with Timmy's being super neglectful and oblivious and Trixie Tang's being controlling and demanding.

Two bad kinds of parenting=one miserable child.

Makes me wonder if Vicky has ever babysat for Trixie and the other popular kids. We know that aside from Timmy, she has also babysat Chester and AJ and tormented them (if Channel Chasers, Christmas Everyday, and Micro Phony are any indication), but are the popular kids let off the hook from Vicky's torment.

Interesting idea.

Gonna theorize one reason Trixie pretty much disappeared after season 7 was that her VA Dionne Quan retired once season 7 finished production.

Quite a shame.

Does this mean there could be another chapter in this showing potential better ways on how Poof, Foop, and Sparky's concepts could be done better like you did for Chloe's concept here?

Potentially.

11788622

The gag of Chester and AJ mistaking a pile of bricks for Timmy just because Timmy's hat was on top of it definitely makes me think of when season 9 does a similar gag in Ton of Timmys where Cosmo thinks any object or person is Timmy whenever it has the pink hat and A Fairy Beginning where Timmy's own dad mistakes a beaver wearing Timmy's hat as his own son. I know you didn't like season 9, but were you thinking of those two episodes when writing that deleted scene?

I was referencing the broader comedic stupidity of Dimmsdale, but I took it out of the main story because I felt it was too over-the-top.


11788625

Considering Vicky can overpower the Dazzlings, makes you wonder how strong she is? Given she was also able to beat up Princess Mandie in another episode, how would Vicky fare in a fight with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, or Gilda?

The Dazzlings, as I've written them, are weaklings without magic due to depending on it for too long.

I think that Vicky can be dangerous when she's wedding weapons, but realistically, she isn't shown to do any sports, and her targets are mainly young kids who can't physically defend themselves, so I picture her as being physically weaker than Applejack, Gilda, and Rainbow Dash.

While Vicky is a bad person whose wickedness was Flanderized, realistically someone like her would not be threatening to someone who was capable of fighting back.

Curious why Cosmo and Wanda bother disguising themselves when Hugh Neutron went into the lab. Seeing how everyone in Jimmy Neutron's world believes they're advanced holograms and the implication that people from other universes can know about fairies just fine since Jorgen never wiped everyone's memories in Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 2: When Worlds Collide, what was their need to do so? Or was it just reflexes due to being used to it in Dimmsdale?

Damn, the first alternate crossover idea shows how Sunset easily could have become as bad as both Vicky and Crocker combined if she found out about fairy magic before her redemption.

Weird seeing Sunset acting as hammy as Vicky and Crocker though, given she never acted particularly hammy when she was a bully in the first movie (aside from when she was a She Demon)?

Did the Fall Formal of the first Equestria Girls movie still happen in the Evil Sunset babysits Timmy idea, with the divergence being Sunset still refused to change after defeat and left Canterlot for Dimmsdale? Or did the movie's events not happen?

11788651
The answer to all your questions is: these were speculative ideas that for various reasons, I didn't pursue because I felt they wouldn't work as stories.

11788641
Pretty good analysis on Vicky's fighting ability so far.

How would Vicky fare against Sunset, Twilight (both the pony and human counterparts), Rarity, Fluttershy, or Pinkie (without any magic powers) in a fight?

We know Fluttershy is pretty timid and Rarity's not inclined for sports so it is up in the air for them. Pinkie does have her weird cartoon physics so maybe she has an advantage. Sunset's own physical skill varies as the Rainbow Dash ending in Stressed in Show shows her getting exhausted when trying to jog with Sci-Twi and Rainbow Dash, but she apparently has enough physical skill to be good in fencing in Queen of Clubs. Pony Twilight has a disadvantage of being from another world and not having as much time to adjust to her human form like Sunset did. Sci-Twi is an introverted nerd, so her own physical skill is up in the air too.

11788671

It depends on how physically fit they are, which can vary from episode to episode.

I can picture Sci-Twi, based on her unpopularity at Crystal Prep, would fold like paper to someone like Vicky.

Sunset easily pushed around Fluttershy, but I think she could be match for Vicky, having regained her support network and some of her confidence.

Sunset can wield a sledgehammer-like bat, so I think she could be a match for Vicky.

Rarity is an unknown since she isn't shown doing anything that sporty.

But anybody with a degree of athleticism, or simply put a spine, would make Vicky fold like paper.

The boy in the pink hat spoke to himself. "I wish I had a muffin." POOF! A muffin suddenly appeared in the boy's hand.

Gasp, the one wish the wish granting muffin can't grant: a better tasting muffin!

11788685
In terms of seeing Rarity doing something sporty, she did rollerskate in the second round of Friendship Games and the March Radness comic has her getting first place in ballet. So she may at least be on par with Sunset, Pinkie, and Fluttershy at least.

11791908

Maybe, but I don't picture her as someone who gets her hands dirty as a first choice.

11791909
So, do you think Sunset ever physically injured anyone in Canterlot High back when she was still a mean power hungry bully? Like, we never do see Sunset resorting to physically threatening anyone in the first movie (even outright admitting she wasn't actually going to hurt Spike when holding him hostage and being quick to let him go when Twilight showed up).

I'd say Sunset's tactics rely more on social manipulation rather than physical injuries.

11794470

Maybe...

Remember, this is a kids show, and so violent acts would be toned down for a Y-7 audience.

11788685
So, do you think the likes of Rainbow Dash and Applejack would be able to easily beat up and overpower Sunset in a fight even without magic powers? And if so, do you wonder why neither of them would try to give physical retribution against Sunset when she was a mean bully (after all, it is shown they were aware of how bad she was despite being unaware of her being the one who broke apart the Humane 5's friendship until Twilight arrived)?

11831484
Probably.

My guess is Sunset could cow people with threats she could act on.

Login or register to comment