• Member Since 11th Sep, 2014
  • offline last seen April 17th

themoontonite


When I look into the future, I see failure.

T
737
Source

One can take immortality for granted. One can assume that the moon will always remain in the sky. One could hopefully be forgiven this assumption. There has always been a moon, hasn't there? There has always been a quiet light. One could be further forgiven, then, for thinking the mare meant to represent the moon would be similarly permanent. That she too would never leave ones sight.

One could be forgiven.


Art credit to colorlesscupcake.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 7 )

What the bloody hell just happened?

“I’ll remember to bring the royal entourage next time. I avoid drawing attention to myself, when I can.” Luna shook her head, as if to throw out an errant thought. “I have something I’d like to show you.”

*jump cut*

"CITIZENS OF PONYVILLE! YOUR PRINCESS OF THE NIGHT HAS ARRIVED!"

“Twilight!” Rarity nearly kicked the door off its hinges as she barged in on her lover working on paperwork. Her aide, Daisy Chain, cowered in a seat across from her.

In context of a story where seemingly all of the female characters are banging one another, that name is hilarious.

Lovely work!

As always, this was a great story with wonderfully evocative descriptions. On the story end, it is odd that Twilight wouldn't simply tell Rarity what happened, and seemingly never did even as she was dying.

Oh jeez, poor Rarity....

Login or register to comment