• Published 21st Dec 2021
  • 1,379 Views, 66 Comments

Discoveries of love - Comrade Abigor



Cadence finds Shining and Twilight making love to one another. What will she do?

Comments ( 13 )

11501826
I was under the impression myself that Alternate Universe refers to more significant changes in canon, like a universe where the characters are anthros/humans in Equestria, ponies/anthros in the Equestria Girls world, or something like Fallout Equestria.

11518466
Idk i usually use the philosophical definition and by that definition every fanfic is alt uni. But i guess the major change definition also makes sense.

11518726
Hayy Shadow long time i haven't seen you, glad you're still following my story.

11518801
Keep making it and I'll keep reading it. I do want to suggest a spell checker for the more out there spellings but other than that loving this shit

I can imagine Twilight inventing the internet and singing it's praises while accidentally stumbling across Abe's village... only for Abe to cut in from time to time

11519692
yes but I'm talking more on the romantic side of the ship not just the clop

11519777
Firstly, he literally has no morals. Like, the very concept of morals is beneath him let's say. So yeah casually offering help to kill and rape one's own family is not beyond him.

Secondly, Cadence would expect him to at least jokingly offer to kill Twilight and Shining after all he is known for violence. She got caught off guard with Scarlet though as she didn't expect that to actually happen. Plus i would assume that's how many people would react when kids get involved i believe.

I hope it turns out that Twilight is an anal slut who loves being spanked. I'd really love to see that.

11520053
You'll have to wait and see:raritywink:

11519777
Somehow I haven't replied to this part. Basically them being princess is as Threatening to Abe as an ant queen is to a human. He IS essentially an alien godly being after all.

I’m starting to wonder if this project has been abandoned or put on hold. Hasn’t been a new chapter since February.

Login or register to comment