• Published 5th Nov 2021
  • 2,245 Views, 101 Comments

Survival of The Free World - BiasedAmerican



With the Cold War Escalating in 1980, it all started in Korea. Will the remaining Free World survive in this alien world they've landed upon?

  • ...
13
 101
 2,245

To Whom the Bell Tolls

Author's Note:

The 2nd Squad's point of view is best read with Surfin' Bird playing

The Squad Leader rushed in with his M14 raised as the Corporal and Private followed suit. The Squad Leader reported on the radio, "We've spotted them. Get your asses over here."

The Sergeant dodged a spear, grabbed it headbutted the guard charging at him. Raising his M14, firing 5 rounds. His Lance Corporal and Marksman formed a perimeter around him in the corridor as they slowly moved forwards, firing their weapons at the incoming guards. With their hostages trying their best to keep up with them. The Lance Corporal had an attachment at the bottom of his M16. He pointed his M16 at a row of guards, instead of firing bullets, the attachment breathed out flames, burning the guards behind them.

The Sergeant had dodged a sword, throwing it away and pulling out his M1911 sidearm, shooting the guardsman at point blank range to the head.

Meanwhile in between the recon troops, Rarity was trying to keep her cool, Rainbow Dash was trying not to get involved and cowered on the ground as Applejack tried motivating them to keep moving. Otherwise... they would be shot.

They passed by Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy, which Pinkie Pie was able to cover her wounds with the cloth from the dead guards around her.

"Fluttershy!" Rarity screamed. "What happened to you?"

"She- She was shot by the humans..." Pinkie Pie, still crying.

Fluttershy couldn't answer as she was passed out from the pain.

"THEY DID WHAT?!" Rarity screamed as she ran to Fluttershy's unconscious body.

The Sergeant raised his 1911 at her and said, "You're next unless you keep moving."

Rarity, shaking to her core couldn't decide on what to do. Until she snapped out of it by Fluttershy, "Please.. go with them... Save yourselves..." She cried.

Rarity started crying, her makeup dripping to the ground. "Fine.. I will. Keep yourselves safe and I'll try to find you both!" Rarity said as she started running with the Humans once they started jogging.

Meanwhile in the throne room...

"No wait! No I'm sorry!" She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up, do that shit again and you'll be more sorry about ruining the floor with your brains!" The Squad Leader kneeled Twilight down after kicking her down.

As the bright light lowered, the guards, Princesses', and soldiers recovering from the bright light Twilight casted to stop the humans from firing onto the Princesses'.

"Twilight!" Celestia screamed. "Release her at once!" She stomped her hoof down.

"First you tell your troops to stand down, 'Your Highness." The Sergeant said as his squad arrived to the room.

"How dare you address my sister like that-!" Luna was cut off.

"How about you shove your opinion up your ass and tell your sister to go kill herself or we'll do it for her!" The Sergeant replied.

The corporal, keeping a cool head interrupted. "Tell your troops at our base to stop attacking or we'll cut their leadership into pieces."

Both Princesses were confused. "Our troops?! We have not ordered such an action, even with something this aggressive!" Luna replied.

"Bullshit!" The Sergeant yelled. "Then who's the green bastards attacking our base with dragons and griffons?!"

"Green? Oh no.." Luna realised. She looked to Celestia who had already figured out who would do such an action.

"Jet..." She whispered.

The Squad Leader finally got off of Twilight. With her friends crowding around her to see if she's stable. She gasped for air, but was still perfectly fine.

Twilight, confused from what she had just heard. Started to talk to herself. "If it isn't our troops... Then the only other nation that has green armor is.." she started to cry as the bloodshed the Humans have caused were unjust.

"You brutes! You killed those guards for nothing!-" she was cut off by the Corporal.

"Nothing?! She kidnapped one of our soldiers in this castle!"

Applejack then decided to shut up as a shriek came from the corridor outside.

"Wait... Is that.. No wait, why is she here out of all places in this time?!" Twilight told her friends.

"Auntie Luna! There are dead guards everywhere!-"

A scared, bright pink, princess arrived at the door. Seeing the humans aiming their spears of death at the guards.

"Auntie Celestia? What's going on?!"

"We appear to have been in a very, serious misunderstanding.. it seems that blooming bucking flank Jet Set attacked the Humans and framed it on us!" Celestia stomped her hoof again and spoke in a serious voice.

"Wait.. what..?" Cadence started to go into shock.

"What now Lieutenant?" The Corporal asked the Squad Leader.

He sighed. He took a breath. "First off. Report back to HQ that our target is Jet Set. Equestria has no involvement in the operation. And that we're going to retrieve any intel on Jet Set and any strategic information on New Mareland."

"Sir!" The corporal said as he grabbed a radio and relayed the message.

"Alright men! Let's move out!" The Squad Leader ordered as the squad just left the traumatized ponies behind and ran back to their vehicles. Sprinting out to the exit, jumping over the dead bodies they had dropped an hour before.

Another hour later...

"So you're telling me.. is that we struck on a neutral nation?!" Shephard asked

"Seems like it, sir." The Lieutenant responded.

"Don't give me that 'seems like it' bullshit. The brass is going to fucking kill us." Shephard replied.

"Sir? Aren't you the Brass?" The Lieutenant responded.

"Oh wait. That's right. We don't have to mention this again, understood?" Shephard asked.

"Yes sir." The Lieutenant answered.

"You're dismissed." Shephard said as he looked over the airfield as helicopters flew in and out constantly. With wounded or dead coming out of the helicopters with medical personnel being overworked.

The Lieutenant saluted and left the room.

"This is going to be a nightmare to explain." Shephard spoke to himself. He then started thinking on how he can cover it up, with him thinking he could say that they were collaborators with the forces that struck them. The populace would understand since they are on the brink of extinction. But he couldn't decide on what to choose so he decided to mash them all together as the last thing the remains of Humanity needs now is more bad news on how they screwed up against the Nation that was peaceful with them.

Comments ( 8 )

Well, how about you allies start thinking about how to make up for the ponies you harmed?

It liives great chapter loving it

11509573
hehe 7.62 go brrrrrrr

11510405
Yeah, make this snobby Jet Set pay for this mess.

11510407
A little trolling, as we put it. But it's important for the plot so don't worry.

Trolling does a little us

Login or register to comment