Comments ( 15 )

The only time i will ever post something resembling porn on this account.

Why?

Aight, I'm gonna keep my scholar glasses firmly on for as long as possible here.

I've no more need for it than I have for, say, Life Alert or taxes

Discord the libertarian. He's shaped like a No Steppy snake, after all.

But that wasn't enough; he would have lied to her, and he would have to look her in the eye every day for the next 66 years of her life and know that he lied to her.

Not "66 years," implying she will die then, but "66 years of her life." The only conclusion we can make is that Discord anticipates Fluttershy eventually becoming so senile in her old age that she will no longer care he froze time to avoid cumming first. I respect both the pettiness and impatience.

He was twenty timelines deep now

This fic basically an R-rated Feeling Pinkie Keen. Someone the protagonist is close to has a niche talent that the protagonist just can't let be. And so they put themselves through outrageous punishment to avoid admitting defeat.

He fled backwards at speeds Tachyons had nightmares of

I'd congratulate you on being the first to ever put the word "Tachyon" in a pornographic story, but at this point who knows what stuff is out there in the universe. Or the other nineteen.

Millions of years later, Fluttershy, perhaps the last living soul in the galaxy, would settle upon what remained of the planet Earth.

WUT?? Sequel to Heartbreaks ???!!11??1? :twilightoops:

A part of her knew her species could never have lived forever, but she refused.

Both our protagonists have a stubborn streak, it seems.

spaghettified

Yet again, a quantum physics term that barely a dozen people on the planet care to keep in their vernacular. And it is being used in a story where all of time and space is ended by inter-species cartoon fricking.

Aaaaand our climax is just that: a climax. Ya know, in the first few paragraphs into Discord's panic, I expected this to just be a story about Fluttershy having anorgasmia and having some fun at his expense.

My concrete and character-driven brain isn't big enough for your stories.


This story is a weird case study in how malleable a conflict's stakes can be. We go from competition in bed to the sundering of all reality, and back to the conclusion of the contest of sexual stamina. That is of course won by the participant who isn't even aware of the game. I like how there's an easily missed implication that Fluttershy has the capability of becoming a Singularity Goddess, but in the canon timeline she's too preoccupied with riding her boytoy's dick to be interested in such an endeavor. Then again, she's only so pernicious in her pursuit of the transmission because it's some pony clearly getting a good coom. It seems her fathomless libido is just an omniversal constant. And hey, Fluttershy's horniness saved all of existence after Discord's defiance erased it all. So I say she more than earned that release of hers. It only took 21 realities of trying.

Scholar glasses off now

Where was the chocolate? The long description promised chocolate and there was no chocolate. I give this zero spooges out of sixty-nine, but your dog is cute so I won't disliek and unfavorite.

this is truly a masterpiece. bravo.

I did not know I needed this in my life until I received it.

11024767
I think the next few sentences explain it pretty well

11024841
The title came long before the concept, let me assure you. The worst part of writing this is that I had to learn how to play 5D chess first to understand it.

Chocolate. Dog. Chocolate lab.

11024887

I respect the integrity. Nothing like a little omniversal understanding of quantum mechanics to give your story about relationship drama that little extra pizazz.

Back on the more important topic of chocolate, I suppose imbuing a piece of said candy with a copy of Fluttershy’s consciousness would’ve been re-treading old ground. Rainbow Dash is my go-to cosmic plaything for fics. Fluttershy is yours.

11024913
What can I say? Its just like my slam poetry says; I like porn and I like speculative science fiction.

Keep your pants on. I'm fucking with my other cosmic plaything, Trixie, next after I listen to some Vylet Pony to get me in the right grindset. Should be only a few days, but that's what I said about this one and it took me a week.

11024916
Fabulously forthright, friendo. Must maintain my reciprocal writing rivalry, swapping Screwball for Trixie and Vylet Pony for Aesop Rock.

In intimate internet iterations, I’ll indulge in impromptu idiosyncrasies imprinted on one ostentatious offspring of dat dastardly draconequus.

(Shall sleep soon. Alliteration always accelerates timely tiredness.)

11024937
Parody parting words which indicate Ill gotten godspeeds.

I'll give you a like for the dog picture

And this is why if you fork off too many more timelines than your opponent, the game freezes the excess. No infinite regression defense; it never ends well.

11024841

I'd congratulate you on being the first to ever put the word "Tachyon" in a pornographic story, but at this point who knows what stuff is out there in the universe.

Considering the capital letter, Meredith Stinson is out there.

11078248
Imma need some explanation chief

Imma need some explanation chief

There is a fictional superhero with the code-name "Tachyon" and she's an attractive but taken young-ish woman. I'm saying that there was probably porn of her before this went up.

Login or register to comment