• Published 2nd Oct 2021
  • 3,162 Views, 52 Comments

You Can't Just Vanquish Evil - Toon



Nightmare Moon is not just some evil version of the night princess, she is a culmination of malice, darkness, jealousy and pure unfettered burning HATRED for her sister. So why does she feel so alone?

  • ...
5
 52
 3,162

Nightmare In-between

The world felt, disorienting.

With hesitancy and anxiety, I dared let slips of light flood my eyes.

And then I was back.

Cold shivers ran up my spine, even the slightest touch of a breeze would make my body shake. It would feel like the lonely nights on the moon. The bleak darkness around me was a stark comparison as well, but this time I couldn't even see Equestria, not even the stars.

It was my worst nightmare.

Again stuck into an immovable object forced to watch the void of space. My heart began to race, anxiety and doubts clawing at my mind. I left the moon right? I appeared in front of my sister and we fought right? I-

What if it was all a dream? Now I can't even see my home.

What If I was sentenced too long? No, they have to be alive, they have to still be there right?

I looked down to see myself shaking. "Ridiculous!" The very notion I was still stuck here was absolute lunacy. I was there! I was!


Right? It wasn't a dream again was it? It felt like I couldn't breathe I-

Was I hyperventilating? No! I was a fortress of evil! Of revenge and made of nightmares!

...Why don't I feel like a nightmare anymore? I was there, right? Didn't I gain freedom? So why.

WHY AM I STUCK IN THIS DAMN PRISON!

I slammed my hoof into the moon, and cracks formed. My vision became blurry, and my body felt so tired. I was there... right? It wasn't a dream?


Please don't let it be a dream.

Author's Note:

Just a small in-between before a real chapter comes in and I wanted some more spotlight on how far Luna has deteriorated mentally.

Comments ( 14 )

Nice, keep at it! :twilightsmile:

11552485

You're comparing WH40K to this random MLP story about Nightmare Moon?

Is she dreaming unconscious in Zecora's hut, or is she dead? hmm :pinkiecrazy:

Hey, its back!

Nice. See you in 2 years

11570871
4, take it or leave it.

11570875
1 and 6 months. And I'll give you 5 bottles of lighting

I'm glad that the story still continued, but the number of words in the chapter upsets me.

Yesss! Update! Pls continue 🙏 I love the concept you wrote in description as it is what I believe in.

When could we see a new update?

Author, *poke* *poke*
There's fanfic you need to finish *poke* *poke*

11792288
*Awakes* Wah? Who- oh yeah.

You won't mind a more depressing chapter would you?

11792290
Nope, new chapter is a new chapter after all!

Login or register to comment