• Published 8th May 2021
  • 1,198 Views, 20 Comments

Mare Parts - anonpencil



Yona's daughter has questions about her anatomy, since it doesn't seem to be like that of other ponies. Luckily, she has her mother there to explain that she actually has Yak parts... and to show her how they work.

  • ...
11
 20
 1,198
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

OUTTA THE WOODWORK!

10807127
It had to be done.

I can’t decide if I’m curious enough to actually look up how different yak and horse genitalia are.

10807206
Considering that yaks are bovines, prolly similar to just regular moo cow parts.

10807248
This is mostly accurate.

I'm curious, but I'm also terrified.

10807665
Both of these are correct reactions.

Comment posted by NeutronStar deleted May 9th, 2021

Since this was a pencil story I was sure the reveal would be that yak parts are like... Nicholas Cage's sentient face.

I'll be honest, upon finally reading it, this was not even 10% as shitposty as I was expecting.
Funny and awkward, yes (though what part of puberty isn't?)
Like, it was just genuinely, sincerely good.

10808106
If I write this will you follow me?

Ever wonder how he did it with Yona?

Yak puss best puss.

10810058
Magic. No seriously, this is Equestria we're talking about. We already know that the Power Of Love™ can punch a monster that literally eats love hard enough to send them and their army of same clean out of the city, so this isn't much of a stretch.

While the mental images created by this story are pretty disturbing, this was surprisingly tame one from you. :rainbowlaugh:
Nopony (or yak) got hurt or lost their organs, even Sandbar wouldn't be too confused about his wife's antics. :trollestia:

Login or register to comment