• Published 6th Jan 2022
  • 1,491 Views, 42 Comments

Mean and Green - Gallants



Lilly Maxis Strike was a Corporal in the U.S Marines, she loved her work, it was hard, kept her in shape but during her last deployment however she ended up blown out of her nest, and now she's stuck as a mean green filly.

  • ...
6
 42
 1,491

Morning Safety

Enfield woke up and sighed, honestly after her talk with Nightmare Moon she felt great, "Wake up Rana, I'd like to move sometime today." she quietly commanded careful not to wake everyone else up throwing her hind leg into Rana's stomach.

"la tafeal dhalik," Rana Breathlessy said loosening her grip around Enfield, "It's so early, can't we sleep in a little?" she asked throwing her arms to the side.

"I want to get cleaned and dressed for the free breakfast covered by royalty," Enfield told her crawling out of Rana's loose grip, smacking her several times with her wings, "And before you ask they work, I just don't fly much," Enfield told her, jumping down to the floor and walking into the bathroom. Rana crawled out of the bed and leaned next to the bathroom before she heard a loud sigh, "can you help me, Rana?" Enfield called out.

"Nam," Rana said walking in looking a bit uncomfortable as the filly sat in the tub, "Why do you need help?" she asked walking over to the edge of the tub.

"The, the controls are higher than they are at home," Enfield said, "I can't reach them," she nervously told her Rana smiled and turned on the shower head before she could leave though Enfield called out again, "I hate to say this, but it's really hard to get between my wings, can you lather my back?" she asked clearly swallowing her own pride.

"Sure," Rana said lathering Enfields back, "This makes me a little uncomfortable." she told her.

"How do you think I feel," Enfield scoffed out spreading her wings and mewling, "That feels really good, really get in there." she said causing Rana to recoil her hand.

"What do you mean really get in there?" Rana asked, "Because if you mean what I think you mean, that's too weird for me." Enfield splashed her with some water.

"Not like that you perv," Enfield spit out, "I mean it was like a massage, I'm a bit tense, a lot has happened these past couple of months," she told her friend, letting out a huff she started to lather the rest of her body, "Get my wings, please?" she asked, Rana gently soaped her wings, 'Why did you call her a perv, and am I the 'a lot' that has happened?' Nightmare asked getting a groan from Enfield, "Shut up Nightmare!" she yelled out, causing Rana to fall back, "if you were the 'a lot' you be well ff- aware," she said holding her tongue as to not be forcibly censored, "so just keep your mouth shut." she told her, 'Yes ma'am,' Nightmare meekly said.

"What was that?" Rana asked watching Enfield roughly rinse herself off.

"I made a deal, if you want to get back to earth, the deal works for us both now," Enfield explained, "I just have to deal with this mare in my head while she works some stuff out," she told her, "although the only reason I made the deal was so I could be with my friend again." she said looking over her shoulder brushing her mane out of the way, getting a compassionate look from Rana.

"I see, well what about your family?" Rana asked, "Don't you want to see them again, I know you don't talk about them but still," she said taking off her shirt, "excuse me I'm going to take my shower now." she told Enfield who climbed out and started patting herself down.

"I don't talk to my family, dad abused me, mom let him, and my brother was left alone and calls me a slut every time I see him, then refuses to talk to me after that," Enfield told her starting to brush her teeth, "How about you? I know you have a family, you probably want to see them." she said spitting and using a bit of the mane product she brought to slick her hair back into an undercut.

"Not anymore, there was an earthquake the day you were killed, my family didn't survive," Rana said holding back tears as the water ran down her body, "I'm not even sure we'd be welcomed back, you were hit with an RPG and I was caught in an IED," she said, "even if we can get back we'd be arrested for desertion at the least," Rana explained turning off the water, "Mind handing me a towel and underclothes?" she asked.

"Yeah, no problem," Enfield said tossing a towel over and waiting for her to offer her hand out for her clothes, "I want to apologize for calling you a perv," she said handing over the clothes, "it's just that, we both know my orientation, and you're the first very attractive women I've met, that I didn't want to sleep with," Enfield explained leaning against the wall, "You're my friend and I've never seen you as more than that, it was just something about how we clicked, you?" she asked.

Stepping out of the shower Rana got her pants on and slipped into the dark-colored long sleeve shirt she wore, "Yeah I do, I'm sorry, it's just that at the little funeral we held for you, I heard some of the other soldiers talk about their stress relief with you," she sighed out, "and it got me thinking, then I stopped thinking about it until you talked about 'getting in there real good' and it all hit me," she said getting ready to brush her teeth, "can you forgive me?" she asked Enfield.

"Of course, I forgive you, at least it means you have a good self-image," Enfield said, "but I'm not a subtle girl, I like being forward with my advances," she explained to the woman, "I mean you weren't around but I typically just walk up to a prospective partner and tell them what I want." Enfield told Rana letting out a sigh and leaning her head back.

"Strike, it's not a problem honestly, me holding you while we slept really sort of jump-started me into thinking maybe I also led you on," Rana told her after spitting out the toothpaste, "I feel like I should apologize to you," she said getting a wave of the hoof from Enfield leading them out and grabbing her belt and service coat quickly checking her revolver, "What should I do with my rife corporal?" she asked grabbing it.

"Unload it and keep all of your ammo on you," Enfield said grabbing her jacket and looking at her vest, "Don't want Night getting her hooves on it and having an ND," she explained as Rana emptied the magazine and pocketed the bullets, "So, learn how to ski with Night and me maybe? After we get questioned about mag dumping that thing of course." Enfield said reaching into her saddle bags and pulling out her service cap, pocketing it.

"Think we'll really get questioned," Rana said, "It was an aggressive animal, that was trying to kill me, you saved me, if we are questioned we'll say that, it had been hunting me for over a month," she told the filly as the rest of her family started to wake up, "Sabah alkhayr." Rana greeted them with a nod.

"Sabah," Moth said yawning as Night Fox ran past the soldiers into the bathroom, "How are you two feeling?" she asked them, stretching her wing before wincing and pulling in her injured wing.

"Good," Rana and Enfield said together getting a giggle from the mare as they both had a similarly stiff posture even while relaxed.

"Excited for a breakfast that has been prepared two hours earlier?" Sabine asked walking up to Rana's rifle, "This isn't dangerous is it?" she asked the pair, "Because even though Enfield has something similar but black with a grip thingy on the bottom, I'm not sure it's safe to keep around Fox." she said.

"It's safe," Enfield told her, "Only dangerous weapons here are on our persons and are secured from falling out or being grabbed by curious fillies," she continued, "so don't have to worry about Fox doing something, not only that I wouldn't let something like that happen," Enfield said before laughing, "Hey Rana remember when I socked that lieutenant and the captain yelled at him for being unsafe on the range?" she asked trying the hold back her laughs.

"Nam, nam," Rana laughed out, "When I saw the Captain stomping over, I thought you were going to get it, and when he started tearing that officer a new one I was scared." the two fell against the bed and laughing with each other.

Comments ( 6 )

bahrain accept LGBT? i thought they outlawed all same sex relationship.

11279623
All of Enfield relationships were within the bases confines.

11286048
I did Also a good reason

11369325
Sorry it took so long to reply I've been very busy lately, the office title had gotten auto corrected from censors, which was the title for the cenus' magistrate in Rome. The censor was also responsible for public morality.

11504117
Hey, I actually haven't had access to computer for the last 2.5 months and won't have access to one for writing for about another month and a half, as I've been in Basic Combat Training.

Login or register to comment