• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 262 Views, 7 Comments

Something Something I Love You - Smakleapp



A story about the events leading up to Hearts and Hooves Day. Told by our favorite asshole.

  • ...
 7
 262

My Name Is Vinyl Scratch, And Welcome To Jackass

“Unhand me you fool!”

Octavia was inside the small bedroom of the house, manhandled by her roommate, Vinyl Scratch. She was attempting to perform a maneuver, one that Octavia is not a fan of. It’s hilarious though. Freaking uproaring. But it made Octavia mad, so I dont know, guess you can’t do it.

“Tavi, cmon, it’s so cute. Stop moving.”

Octavia, defiantly, did not stop thrashing about.

“Ruffian! No good hoodlum! I have a date later today. I can’t deal with this idiotic behavior any longer!” She expected that very kind comment to force herself from Vinyl’s embrace.

“Now now, that’s not very nice. Cmon Octy, only for a couple of seconds…”

“NOOOOO!”

Vinyl forced her eyes to meet with her own, baring a smirk. “Imma do it.” In a moment of both anger and confusion, Octavia stopped moving. That would be her downfall. Surging forward with the power of a yak, Vinyl dropped Octavia on her back, giving out an “oooh” as she took the tumble. That’s not even the best part.

“Ahhh! You dummy!”

Vinyl snickered as she looked down onto the fallen Octavia. “You dummy? Say dumbass!”

Octavia shook her stubborn head. “I refuse. Even in this situation, I will not utter a curs-MOTHERFCKER!” Vinyl began to rub the angry mare’s belly. This may shock you, but I too am a fan of belly rubs. They are a simple delight in the chaotic world I live in. It's gentle, enjoyable, and rush-inducing. Octavia, however, believed it was out of teasing spirit. She was correct.

“Oh, that sounds like a curse.”

“Well of course-SHTAAAAPPPPPP!”

“Have you fallen and can’t get up?” And then here is the joke. You see, I actually like this musician pony. Some might say this is a mean joke. It’s good fun, that’s what it is.

Octavia reached her hooves out but failed. She shook back and forth, but her body basically steadied itself. She picked up the front half of the body, only to gain no leverage. In short terms, she was stuck.

“GAHHH! Vinyl, you imbecile! Pick me up!” She flailed all four hooves wildly in the air, hoping that might make a change. That instead made her super cute. I ain’t ashamed to admit it. Vinyl shook her head at the struggling earth pony.

“Octy, you said you were done with blind dates after the last three stood you up. So what happened girl.”

Octavia huffed. “I will not be interrogated by a monster such as yourself!”

“Ok,” Vinyl said in a deadpan tone as she began to walk out of the room, smirking.

Octavias face, however, was not smirking. Her body turned all the way towards the door, before being forced to her previous position. Her face became one of panic.

“VINYL! WAITTTTT!”

The unicorn turned back to the fallen-and-unable-to-get-up pony with a face of fake interest. “Hm?”

“I uh-will cancel the date! Yes!” A nervous laugh.”He is probably in need of a shower! Or something…”

Stare…

Finally, the white mare moved her way towards the fallen one. “Cmon Octy. You keep getting hurt by random guys. You got to look out for this shit.”

“I know,” Octavia sighed, her thrashing limbs dying down. “It’s just, love is easier to look for. I don’t feel like waiting for it.”

“Yeah, well you can’t be too vulnerable. You’ll get hurt.” She began to help Octavia up, and put her on all fours again. A shame. It was freaking hilarious. The stuck up bi-

The endearing aristocrat shook the non-existent dust off of herself. She wished not to get dirty. “Thanks, Vinyl. It was a good call, from a better friend.”

“No problem Octy.” The two embraced for a solid moment. Ok, copy from this romance book, and...paste.

They were oblivious to the world outside of them. It was only them on their earth, the love, and care. They were the ones who would create future memories, hand in hand. They would grasp opportunities and go down the road ahead of them. Because they could. As long as they were together. Billy knew Anne would stay, and Anne knew Billy would also stay. They cared deeply about each other. And in the self-contained world they existed in, that was all that was needed.

Ok, so I might be a little too lazy to change the names, but you get the picture. Sorry, but writing that makes my throat scratchy. And I know I will need to do cheesy soliloquies like that as time goes by, so I might as well get this one over and done with before it really begins.

“Cmon,” Vinyl said, patting Octavias back. “I feel bad now for the thingy.”

“You should,” Octavia scorned, looking at the ground, grabbing her wallet and coat. “It’s not my fault my body is weird like that.”

Vinyl made for her glasses. “It’s awesome, is what it is.” An eye-roll.

“Well, dont be shocked when you go to sleep only to find yourself sleeping next to a tarantula.”

Vinyl was already by the door when she turned around to look at her friend. “Dont. Even. Joke around about spiders.”

Octavia smiled. “I know. Daddy Long Legs are the most feared creature on earth.” After this, Vinyl smirked, which caught Octavia off guard.

“At least I won't have trouble getting up like you do. Rolling off until you land on your feet. How many tries do you ta- owww!” Gray paws playfully bonked Vinyl’s head. Laughing, Vinyl put her hooves up in order to block the blows, glancing off the white hooves. In a sudden moment, a hoof slipped past the defenses, and…

“Vinyl! You said you wouldn’t bring that up you silly gooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

Octavia jumped back, instantly nursing her hurt hoof, which now bore a tiny mark noting the penetration by the horn. Vinyl smiled, shaking her head. She opened the door.

“Cmon ya big baby. You only have yourself to blame.” Tears welled up in the aristocrat's eyes as she made her way through the doorway, a white hoof guiding her back.

“T-t-the ho-o-o-o-o-o-r-n-n-n-n…” she cried, causing Vinyl to roll her eyes, still smiling. The two made their way through the doorway, and the door itself closed quietly behind the two best friends.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment