• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 262 Views, 7 Comments

Something Something I Love You - Smakleapp



A story about the events leading up to Hearts and Hooves Day. Told by our favorite asshole.

  • ...
 7
 262

Everyponies Talking At Me

“So, um...what do you wanna see?”

“I dunno.”

“Do you wanna see some magic?”

“Maybe”

“What about a levitation spell?”

“Sounds neat.”

Silence.

“Uh...yeah, um how about we, I dont know…”

“Get something to eat?”

The alicorn stared at her new acquaintance with wide eyes. “Uhh, I dont know anything open this early.”

“Oh.”

“...”

“...”

“...soo...I got a dragon.”

“Cool.” Twilight awkwardly looked around when Maude just stared ahead at Twi.

“Do you wanna see him?”

“Yes.”

“Okkkkkkkkk....”

The two mares made their way upstairs to the bedroom, where Twilight immediately realised her mistake. A messy bed.

“Oh no! I’ll fix this-”

A gray hoof went in front of Twilight’s face, shaking up and down. “Okk, nevermind I guess.” See, Twilight is one of those idiots that get attached very easily, but she also somehow never builds any confidence up to ask any mare out. So here is a prime example of this stupid mentality in action. Twilight then pointed over to a small bed on the ground, filled with a chubby loser.

“Wow, so cute.” She was elated, as I’m sure you can tell.

“Yeah, I got him when I was a little filly during a test of magic. Ever since then, he's been like a little brother to me. Crazy, right?”

Maude shook her head. “No. Me and Boulder have the same thing.” When she held up her rock, Twilight recognized it as the pebble that broke up the fight. It should be Bouncer, not Boulder. She struggled to hide her laugh at her frankly stupid joke.

“Twilight, what shall we do now?”

Twilight snapped out of her daze for a second to stare at her new...friend? She didn’t really what Maude would be considered as, but she sure did not mind her company. “Um, I dont know really.” A forced chuckle.

So yeah, nothing was really happening. And yeah, I could write the whole convo between her and Maude, but it was just one-word answers for basically two hours. The most notable thing that happened was them going back downstairs to sit and talk while being boring.

It was around seven when Twilight yawned.

“Are you tired?”

Twilight waved her hoof in dismissal and smiled. “A bit, but I know I won't be able to go back to sleep later. So, you know…” A chuckle. She is doing a lot of that lately.

The princess looked at the clock and gasped in delight. “Ahh! Piggy Diner is open now! We can go get omelets if you want!”

The grey pony nodded, her face never changing, and with that, the two were off. As they made their way out of the library, Twilight had one though: I’m going to make her my friend.

~

My literary genius side has picked at me for a while now. I finally decided to write because I felt an actual inclination to. When your entire existence in life is to fuck with ponies without any stop for eternity, it’s hard to live a normal life where you can enjoy little things. And I used to be down with that, I really was. I loved making Ponies walk on their heads, make cats be bats, and the sky into a coloring book.

But you know when your playing with little cousins, and you are the bad guy? Yeah, it’s fun being a prick sometimes, but the problem is that you know you can be somepony they can look up to. I had the chance to be a great hero, and for a while I was. In fact, I had the life. I was dating the freaking princess, led my army of Chaoticans, and I was known as a world power. Then, my kind was wiped out. A lot of chaos energy in a close spot...we should have known better.

Anyway, enough about me. I know nopony cares about that, heh. But, um, I was basically saying that I always thought being bad was the right way to go. Then, during that second duration, I met the real sense of evil. And now, well, let’s just say, I was never going to end up like him.

When I was brought back for a second chance, I took it, and now, all I want is to be normal. As chaotic normal as possible of course. So basically, without the whole sob story, love is something that runs through all. It took me so long to remember that. Thank goodness it didn’t take these gal’s nearly as long.