• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 262 Views, 7 Comments

Something Something I Love You - Smakleapp



A story about the events leading up to Hearts and Hooves Day. Told by our favorite asshole.

  • ...
 7
 262

Check the Ryme

It was night time, and all went to sleep. The couples joined together in a heap. Nowadays sleep has become a treat, filled with comfort and heat.

A purple pony settles down in her chair, her mind usually going everywhere. But now it seems that at this time of day, she sacrifices that to hit the hay. And adjacent is Spike, a product of machinations, a symbol of strength throughout the nation. The little owl sits on his perch, let’s see who falls in love first.

Now we have Ms. Apple, sleeping peacefully, aided by the efforts of her family. To all her efforts, her spirit is shown. So why is it that she is so alone? That big one too, he sure is red, but he’s consumed by all the thoughts inside his head. Most of the time he stays so quiet, especially against one of yellow and violet. That little one too, her ideas are fun. She likes to help and she likes to run. Her friend group is well known throughout the town, but when she gets called names, she can't do anything but frown. Why you might ask, and that answer is not easy to seek. Another one wants to apologize, but unfortunately, she too weak.

Now that blue one, she’s oh so fast. But lately, she finds herself stuck in the past. She tries to escape the thoughts in her head, but when she’s sleeping, those dreams are filled with dread. Racing and flying by a sense of impurity, nopony respecting her, despite the seniority. Being left in the dust, called Rainbow Crash. Wants to confess, but it would be easier to dash.

That brings us to the lovely Fluttershy, one adored by many, but strangely cries. I miss her and love her, but I’ll soon find out, what true love really is all about. She sleeps so soundly, her dreams so calm. She’s miserable, however, by not expressing her qualms. She sits in bed, sweating through her palms, moving under the sheets in an attempt to stay warm.

The musicians, those two, live by their own creations. They live together as well, fueled by everybody’s praises. Those feeling’s inside they seem to burn, and the earth and unicorn, their desires churn. But they won't say anything, not even a murmur, for they are afraid their friendship will go to the burner.

Back on track, to one of the six. We have the beautiful Rarity, who has many picks. She knows it, she does, she finds it quite well, but she fails to realize it’s actual hell. Many nights her bed is filled with one, absent of the flirting, moving, and fun. She fools herself, she does, by saying shell wait for her time, but it might have passed, she will soon find. That little one too, with Bell for the name. Along with her friends, she is given shame. She wants to leave, sometimes she feels insane, perhaps there is another, who also plays this game.

That pink, oh boy! She is filled with oh so much joy. Wind her up, stand back, watch her act like a toy. A fool, a jester, a joke, a laughing stock. But she’s stuck in a prism, one without any clock. She stares at her friend, look at her speeds! But she fears she will always be the crazy, funny, random Pinkie.

That orange filly has been through so much. Left alone, lost in the dust. She is afraid of her friendship's longevity, as well as her feelings on sexuality. Coming of age, all seem to understand, so she wonders why nopony would help her stand. She loves all and she hates none, but if she cant hold somepony, what's her life's sum?

The lye plays softly, its sounds are low but strong. They're played for the sweet baker, who could listen for so long. Say something, you might say, begging for a resolve. However, that is a puzzle nopony could solve.

Because all of these situations are mixed up with jungle vines. Their wacky, curvy, and you way gets hard to find. Although the actions seem easy, sometimes they really do! The choices that lead to those decisions are something they would never do. Their thoughts, limitations, and own thought structures, often lead to simple solutions to go to the gutters. The drama, the action, should be avoided, who cares! These fill the minds of all stallions and mares.

For when you've been around as long as I have been, you will start to see. Because of us, simple things could get messy. The ships, the hopes, everything we hold dear, sometimes we chant these out with no fear. But the point, I suppose, is something I will tell all. Before you can love, you need to lose it all.