• Published 21st Jan 2021
  • 262 Views, 7 Comments

Something Something I Love You - Smakleapp



A story about the events leading up to Hearts and Hooves Day. Told by our favorite asshole.

  • ...
 7
 262

It's a Gray World

Wow, look at me being a poet!

Anyway, at around two, Pinkie got up and made her way to the train station. Spike also woke up only a little while later. Why?

He had to take a tinkle.

As he began making his way down to the restroom to relieve himself of nightime potties, he noticed there was a letter that seemed to be pushed underneath the door. And...it was pink.

“Oh shit.” Spike facehooved-wait, no that’s not right. Loser face slapped himself rather hard, him being a dumbass and everything.

Anyway, he first went to wizz, cause when you gotta go, you just gotta go.

Then he came back with little enthusiasm to rip open the letter, which was filled with confetti and small balloons. Loser didn’t even flinch. He quickly scanned the letter, making him smile.

“Oh man, poor Twi.” He continued giggling to himself like a giggling idiot as he made his way upstairs. Did I mention I don't care for that dragon?

~

Twilight was in Candy Land, walking around the Sugar Plum Forest. There she saw Celestia, sitting on a candy cane throne. She was eating Shining Armor, who looked candied. So, Twilight walked over there, looking at her sexy mentor. I MEAN a very stupid and silly mentor. Yeah...how do you erase this shit?

Anyway, she got up close when Celestia turned to her with a smile.

“Princess! Crazy finding you out he-”

“WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! PINKIE SENT YOU A LETTER!”

Twilight jerked herself awake, bonking her head with Spike’s. Loser fell to the ground, clutching his forehead. Dumbass.

“Ow, Twilight, what in Tartarus was that?”

Twilight looked bewildered. “What was tha- boy, you woke me up! What do you mean what was that?”

“Owwwww…”

Twilight angrily picked up the letter off of the floor and took the letter out of the ripped envelope.

Dear Friends

It’s me. Pinkie! You know that, cause you my friends. See! We so comfortable with each other, I dont need use grammar. Ha! Family over for holiday. I want you to meet! YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Pinkie, but you knew that cause I said it already.

P.S- Maude told me I forgot to tell you where to meet. So it’s in front of Sugarcube Corner, early in mourning. Cause then we get whole day to spend together! YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

“So what’d it say?”

Twilights voice started to rise in unsteadiness. Is that a word? I dont even know. “She wants us to meet her family.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah! Which is crummy!"

"Why?"

"I’m not ready to socialize Spike, not at this hour! I need to-” Twilight stopped talking. “Why are you pushing me?”

“Because,” Spike said between puffs, “there isn't time for you to freak out!”

BAM! SLAM! WAM! Wow, these onamotopias are fun! SWOOSH! BOOSH! ALAKAZAM!

Twilight tumbled her way down the stairs, and before she could even recover, she was out the door, on her flank with a messed up mane, still clutching the letter.

SLAM! So fun!

“Wait, Spike! I need to-”

“No!” Spike yelled behind the slammed door. “There isn’t any time for your freakouts. Just frigging go and be yourself!” And with that, Loser left.

It was kinda stupid, to be honest. She should have brushed her teeth, take a shower, brush her previously mentioned mane. But nooooo, force her out of the house. Sheesh, what a prick. We definitely won't become friends later on.

Twilight let herself fall to the floor, trying to weakly open the locked door, Sure she could have teleported inside or something, but she knew Spike was right. Plus, she was insanely tired. And thank gosh, cause I really dont feel like writing a freakout scene. Sure, I’m an immortal chaotic god, but...shut up.

Twilight finally began to make her way to Sugarcube Corner, trying to fix her mane on the way there.

When she finally made it, she found all of her friends waiting outside. Now mind you, it was freezing in the morning, so all were hugging themselves, fighting for warmth.

Fluttershy was the first to see Twilight. “Oh, h-hey T-Twilight!”

“Hey, Fluttershy!” Obviously, the cold did not affect Twilight yet.

“You look awful.”

Ouch, that hurt Twilight right in the feels. Gonna need a band-aid for that one. “Well, Fluttershy, I’ll have you know I was woken up at this very early time to fall down my stairs, and be put out in this increasingly cold place.” Her voice was filled with the tone of not giving two bits. Cause she was tired. Didn't know if you could infer that.

“Twilight, I-I dont m-mean to be r-rude, but I would think that you would be u-used to waking up early.”

“IT IS STILL DARK OUT!”

Oh yeah, it was 4:30. Probably should have mentioned that. Fluttershy turned away shyly, which signaled to Twilight to stop being a bitch.

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry Fluttershy. It’s just really early. You know how it is.”

“This? This ain't nuthin’!” Of course here was Applejack, always that one pony who thinks they can do everything you can’t cause it’s nothing. I guess that means I’m that one pony, but I could do most of everything, and also I’m not a pony. So that’s a whoopsie.

Twilight shook her head and sat down in front of the establishment with her friends. Rainbow was flying in the air during this time, while Rarity was too busy trying not to fall asleep to say anything.

Twilight looked around her friends, confused as to what to do. At five, Twilight began to get up. “Girls, are we supposed to kn-”

Before she could ask her question, the door flew open, and a pink blur tackled the purple alicorn. “HIGIRLSMYFAMILYISHEREYOUWILLBESUCHGOODFRIENDSOHMYGOSH!!!!”

Twilight needed a minute before she could talk, and when she did, the air was sucked out by Pinkie, who needed the breath to shout once more.

“TWILIGHT, ARE YOU EXCITED?”

Twilight gasped for a breath, only for it to be taken away again.

“YOUR GONNA LOVE THEM! THEY ARE THE BEST!”

“Um, darling?” Rarity tapped Pinkie’s shoulder with a hoof. “I think she’s going to die if you keep yelling in her face.”

The face of happiness turned to one of depression. “NO!!!! IF SHE DOES THAT, THEN SHE CANT MEET MY FAMILY!”

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. “And that would be a tragedy.”

Now Pinkie was on top of Rainbow.

“YES! IT WOULD!” Not wishing to repeat old mistakes, Pinkie quickly got off of Rainbow, patting Dash's mane as she got up. Rainbow, however, didn’t get up, wheezing from the blast of pink she just took. A couple of inches away, Twilight gradually got up, muttering something about breath being sweet.

Once all pony's respiratory systems began to work again, Pinkie declared, “Family! Come out!”

Now, from Pinkie, you would think they would be lively and brightly colored. But, guess what...you know this. They knew this. Ok? Sorry for trying to raise suspense. They were all gray and brown, and nopony was surprised. See? Truth. Anway's the Ma, Pa, and sisters came out, three sisters that it is.

One gave a shy look, trying to remain hidden behind her petite hoof. Another one bore a scowl, like she had better things to do. If Fluttershy wasn’t there, I would say she did. And another one shared the look of her parents. One of complete neutrality.

Stare.

Pinkie’s eyes went back and forth between the two groups, obviously wanting another pony to make a move. The scowling one began.

“Hey! Why don’t you say something?” she yelled. The other residents were already woken up by Pinkie, so that ship has basically sailed.

This aggressive tone broke the veil of awkwardness. Instead, Rainbow stepped forth, baring a scowl to match with Pinkie’s sister. “Hey, numbnuts! You didn’t say anything either!”

They were face-to-face now.

“I didn’t have to, birdbrain! We are the guests!”

“Well, we dont have to be nice to mean guests!”

“I'm only being mean cause you DIDN’T SAY ANYTHING!”

The two started growling when a rock was pushed up against their faces. They recoiled in mild pain, as a gray earth pony stood there with a blank expression.

“Quiet,” she yelled. Ok, so she didn’t yell, but pretend she did. “Pinkie is getting upset.” She pointed toward the pink pony, who was just standing there with wide eyes. However, she soon realized her sister’s genius plan, and immediately broke out into fake crying.

Scowler gave an eye roll. That’s not her name, but I thought it was cool. Scowler. You know what? Imma make a new dog called Scowler. But, to be funny, I’ll give him a permenant smile. Actually...no. That would be creepy. It would be called Smile Dog then.

Why do I feel like taking a picture of it and releasing it to a wide market to scare people? Eh, maybe later.

“All right all right.” She walked up to Rainbow and shook her hoof, and addressed all. “I'm Limestone. The one with the rock is Maude. And the one trying to eat herself is Marble.”

Hungry Hungry Marble shrunk up even more, squeaking to say hi. “And this is Ma and Pa.”

The two parents both shook their hooves simultaneously. “Please, call me Igneous.”

“And call me Cloudy.”

If anypony was going to say anything, it sure was not Rainbow. Her mouth was agape at the sudden tone change. The whole family made their way off the porch, standing a few feet away from Pinkie’s friends. Rainbow slowly flew back to her group, mouth never closing. And who better to friendship than the princess of it! Grammar!

“Hi, I’m Twilight-”

“Yeah, we know who you guys are. Sis wouldn’t shut up about ya.” Limestone glared at her colorful sibling, who was standing between the two groups. “Seriously sis, we got off the train at three! And we were forced to do this thing? Your lucky Maude had a week off of school!”

Maude nodded.

“Aww, Limey-”

“Don’t call me that.”

“We will have so much fun! I promise!”

She sighed and looked at the rest of the rock family. They seemed actually excited for social interaction, although they barely showed it. They hired another pony to take care of the farm when they left. They saw very few ponies where they are from, and they were interested in Pinkie's new friends. Friends who saved the world, brought even more joy to a joyus pony, and who turned a handsome bachelor to stone. I just thought that last point needed to be mentioned.

“Alright, alright. You said there was a farmer?”

Stare at Applejack.

“Oh u-uh, y-yeah! That’ll be me!” she stammered.

Glare. (Expect a lot of looks from these guys.)

“Well, show me it.”

With no other choice, Applejack begrudganly walked Pinkie's sister to the farm. At five in the mourning. Talk about comedic.

Silence. Then, good ol’ Marble was next.

“Marby, you should hang out with Fluttershy and Rarity! They are the sweetest ponies I know!”

And then there were three. This was an easy process of elimination.

"Maude, wanna talk with the new princess!"

"Nod," Maude said.

Twilight was taken back. "Did she just say 'nod'?"

Pinkie shrugged. "IdontknowGOODBYE!!!!!"

When they were gone, Rainbow and Pinkie's parents were left. So...

"Rainbow! My parents want to see you fly! Right guy's?"

Nod.

With a grunt, Rainbow led them to a valley underneath the small sky to see her tricks.

So where will this go? I know. You dont. AHH! The difference in knowledge is so exciting! I can make up anything I want. The problem is that when I get imagining, things get weird. Just ask Celestia. I have been told by Fluttershy that when things get too weird, ponies get turned off. And I want you to get turned on. Yes, I meant it how you think I meant it. So buckle up, and get ready. Because I have to write a lot for you guys. Yay!

P.S.: Trust me, there is some juicy romance coming up. I made sure of it.