• Published 28th Nov 2020
  • 8,436 Views, 451 Comments

A Sparkle's Little Dusk II: The Shining Path - Mister E-Nonymous



Dusk Shine has been having a good life in Equestria ever since he inhabited his new body. Dusk is now having a lot of fun, and his new mom, Twilight, has officially become Equestria's newest Princess. Hopefully, things might not be crazy. YEAH RIGHT!

  • ...
8
 451
 8,436

Chapter 19: Tirek on the Rise

Chapter 19: Tirek on the Rise


Twilight arrived back at the library, worried about something. She looked around the library for Dusk and Nyx. Then she ran upstairs to see if the two were upstairs. They weren't up there and came right back downstairs.

"Oh, where could those two be?" Twilight asked, worried.

"Hoo!"

Twilight looked towards her pet owl, Owlowiscious, who was flying towards her with a piece of paper in his talons. He dropped it and Twilight caught it. She unrolled the paper and saw that it was a note from Dusk.

"Hey, Mom... Nyx and I are with Grandma and Grandpa. They want to do something with us if it's okay with you."

Twilight smiled and headed out of the library, heading towards the guest house that her parents were staying at. She walked in and saw Dusk, Nyx, Velvet and Night Light. The four of them looked towards the door and saw Twilight.

"Oh, I see you got Dusk's note," Velvet said.

"Yeah, well... something's come up," Twilight said.

"What's coming to bring Equestria's end this time?" Dusk said, deadpanned.

"What?" Twilight said, trying to hide the fact that troubles coming. "There's nothing wrong... It's just..."

Dusk and Nyx gave Twilight a deadpanned look. Dusk then said, "Chrysalis and the Changelings. King Sombra."

"Discord. Trixie and the Alicorn Amulet," Nyx added.

"Sunset Shimmer. And the Plundervines."

Twilight started sweating, trying to hide her worried look with a grin, but then she gave up. She then said, "Alright. A threat to Equestria has escaped from Tartarus when Cerberus came to Ponyville."

"What threat?" Velvet and Night Light asked.

"He's known as Lord Tirek," Twilight said.

"Tirek?! The magic stealing centaur?!" Nyx asked.

"You know about him?" Twilight asked.

"I read the rest of that book after I changed back to a filly," Nyx said. "Including Lord Tirek."

"Oh, boy," Twilight said. "Well, he's coming to steal all of the magic of Equestria and then destroy it."

"Wait," Dusk said. "Nyx was made by the shreds of Nightmare Moon and magic. What would happen if Nyx's magic was taken from her?"

Everypony in the room thought about it, but then got worried. Twilight then said, "That would mean... she... wouldn't... be... alive..."

Nyx got worried and asked, "What.... what will we do?"

"Obviously, we need to get Nyx away from Lord Tirek as far as possible," said Twilight. "I don't know how we're going to do that."

"Well, Velvet and I are planning for a zeppelin cruise," Night Light said. "We'd be happy to bring Dusk and Nyx with us to keep away from this threat."

"Thank you," Twilight said, her worrying starting to fade. "I just hope that Tirek doesn't come after the two of them."


Basically, Tirek got into Discord's head and was using him to gather up ponies for Tirek to steal their magic. Dusk, Nyx, Velvet and Night Light were about to enter the zeppelin and they got on.

Velvet and Night Light got Dusk and Nyx in the room where they're staying. Dusk and Nyx looked out the window to see if there was any sign of Tirek.

"So, how powerful can Tirek get?" Dusk asked.

"For sucking up the magic of a unicorn, the strength of an earth pony, and the flight of a pegasus, he'll be as powerful as the princesses," Nyx explained. "Once he gets enough magic, he'll go after the princesses. And when he steals the magic from them, nothing can stop him."

Dusk sighed and said, "I hope that Mom can stop him."

"I hope so, too," said Nyx.

Velvet and Night Light walked over towards them and Velvet said, "I know that Twilight will be able to stop this villain just like the others she faced. Discord, the Changelings, King Sombra and..." She then bit her lip and looked at Nyx. "N-no offense, Nyx, but..."

"I know," Nyx said. "I just hope that everything goes back to normal until we get back to Ponyville."

"Alright, you two," Night Light said. "Our first stop is at Neighagra Falls."

"Neighagra Falls?" Dusk asked. "Almost sounds like Niagara Falls back in the world I'm from."

"Seriously?" Velvet asked. "How many places in your world have names similar to places in Equestria?"

"From what I heard," Dusk said, "Manehattan here is Manhattan on Earth. Las Pegasus, Las Vegas. Canterlot, Camelot. Trottingham, Nottingham. And Yakyakistan, in my world, there's a country called Pakistan."

"Wow," said Night Light. "What are the odds?"

"I know, right?" Dusk asked.

"Alright, we'll arrive in Neighagra Falls by morning," said Velvet. "So, everypony, let's get some sleep."

"Okay," Dusk and Nyx said in unison.

"Just so you know, this room we have only has two beds," said Night Light. "That means you two have to share the same bed."

Dusk and Nyx looked at each other, then they shrugged their shoulders. The two of them then got into the bed. Dusk laid on the left side of the bed while Nyx took the right. They fell asleep soon after.


Dusk woke up and looked around. He saw that the room was still dark from outside. He looked out the window and saw that it was still night time. But then he looked at the clock in the room. The clock said that it was 7:30.

"Wait, what?" Dusk asked. The others groaned and woke up.

"Dusk, honey," Velvet said. "It's still night time. Go back to sleep."

"Well, everypony is supposed to be up by now," said Dusk. "It's 7:30." That made the others fully wake up. Then they all looked at the clock and saw that it was 7:30, then they looked out the window.

"That's weird," said Nyx. "I don't think Celestia and Luna are that lazy." Then they saw the moon go down, and the sun coming up, squiggling. "O... kay... that was weirder."

"Well, we should head on out," said Night Light. "Let's get some breakfast."


The zeppelin was docked at a dock by Neighagra Falls. Dusk, Nyx, Velvet and Night Light got off to enjoy some breakfast at a diner. They ate outside, enjoying the nice day.

"This was a good idea," said Nyx.

"Yeah," said Velvet. "This was. At least you two are far away from that awful monster. We don't want you two to lose your magic, and have Nyx... rest in peace."

Nyx sighed. She then said, "Twilight meant everything to me. Both in this Equestria and the Equestria I came from."

"I'm sure that things will get better," Velvet said. "Maybe in an hour, we can do something relaxing."

"I doubt that going over the falls in a barrel is relaxing for foals their age," Night Light said. That made Dusk and Nyx go wide eyed.

"What is she, a daredevil?" Dusk asked.

That made both Night Light and Velvet laugh. Velvet than said, "You'll get used to it. Now, the zeppelin doesn't leave for three and a half ours, so we'll have time to do things. Now, let's go explore."


After they did their activities, Dusk, Nyx, Night Light and Velvet headed back to the zeppelin. They were ready to continue their cruise.

"Alright, you two," said Velvet. "Let's get going."

"Not... so... fast..." came a voice they all knew. They looked ahead and saw Prince Blueblood, cutting off their path from the zeppelin.

"Blueblood?" Dusk asked. "Listen, we don't have time for this. We gotta get back to the zeppelin."

"For the protection of Equestria, Nightmare Moon must be imprisoned," Blueblood stated.

"No!" Nyx shouted. "I am not who you think I am!"

"You are exactly who I know you are!" Blueblood shouted back. Then the group of masked ponies came in and surrounded the four, standing along side Blueblood.

Dusk gasped and said, "This is the same group of ponies that ponynapped us before!" He looked towards Blueblood and asked, "You're a part of it?"

"You're looking at the founder of this group," said Blueblood. "Nightmare Moon must be imprisoned in Tartarus for her crimes against Equestria."

"Not so fast!" came a voice from outside the group of masked ponies. The ponies looked towards the voice and saw a Crystal Pony standing there.

"Who are you?" asked Blueblood.

"Let's just say I'm somepony who has proof of you trying to end the life of a young pony," said the Crystal Pony. "And I had it sent to Princess Twilight Sparkle, and then she'll deliver it to Princess Celestia, and you'll be taken down."

"And Princess Celestia made her announcement very clear," Dusk said, defending Nyx. "If any harm comes to any member of the Royal Family from an Equestrian citizen, which also goes for Nyx, since she's a member of the royal family, the ones who harmed that member shall be thrown in the Canterlot Dungeon."

"I will not allow a monster be a part of the Royal Family!" Blueblood shouted. "She must die!" He pulled out a dagger.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" said one of the masked ponies. "You said that Nightmare Moon will be banished, not killed."

"Same difference!" Blueblood shouted. "It's time to end her once and for all." That last comment made the masked ponies angry at each other, removed their masks, and then charged at Blueblood.


The Mane 6 have defeated Tirek. But, it came with a price. Both the Golden Oaks Library and the guest house have been destroyed by a blast by Tirek when he was trying to get the alicorn magic from Twilight.

But the box that the Mane 6 opened did something spectacular. The box went to a remote part of Ponyville, buried itself into the ground, and sprouted a crystal castle. Princess Celestia, Luna and Cadance arrived to see the castle that came to Ponyville. Everypony was impressed. But then a bunch of ponies from out of town came towards the castle.

Princess Celestia walked up to the group of ponies and asked, "What is the meaning of this?"

The group of ponies opened up and showed a tied up Prince Blueblood, along with Dusk, Nyx, Velvet and Night Light. One of the ponies then said, "Princess Celestia, I have some dire news for you. Prince Blueblood was planning on getting rid of the filly formerly known as Nightmare Moon. We thought he meant to put her in Tartarus or banish her to the moon. But instead, he was planning on killing her."

Princess Celestia walked over towards Blueblood and asked, "Is this true?"

"No, no!" Blueblood said. "These ponies are lying!"

"I can confirm that Blueblood is the one lying," Night Light said. Dusk, Nyx and Velvet nodded.

Princess Celestia sighed and said, "Blueblood, I don't know what has gotten into you. But you are no longer welcome into any royal kingdom in Equestria. I hereby strip you of your royal status."

"WHAT?!" Blueblood shouted. "No, no, nononono!" She then looked towards Nyx and said, "Curse you, Nightmare Moon! I shall have my revenge on you!"

Discord teleported in and said, "Pardon me for my betrayal, Princesses, but I would like to redeem myself, by taking this naughty brat to a place where he'll never be able to escape from."

Princess Celestia smiled and said, "He's all yours, Discord."

Discord smiled and then he snapped his eagle talon, and both him and Blueblood vanished in a flash of light.

Dusk and Nyx looked at the Castle and Dusk asked, "Mom? When did this castle arrive?"

"Just now, Dusk," Twilight said. She then sighed. "Although, we are going to have to live here from now on. When trying to get my magic... Tirek... destroyed the library."

That made Dusk, Nyx, Velvet and Night Light gasp in shock. Nyx then looked towards the town and said, "My whole life was in the Golden Oaks Library. I can't believe it's gone."

Twilight walked towards Dusk and Nyx, pulled them in for a wing hug and said, "I know, you guys. I know." She then sighed. "Well, let's make the best of it."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders and the Tri-Pies walked up to Dusk and Nyx, and gave them a comforting group hug.


The next day, Dusk woke up from his bed in his new room of the new Castle of Friendship. He sighed and walked out of the room, and walked down the halls of the Castle. He came into the Library of the Castle and saw Twilight, Spike and Nyx in there, unpacking some books.

"Oh, good morning, Dusk," Twilight said, noticing him. "Not used to waking up in this castle?"

"It's just like when I woke up at Zecora's the first time," Dusk said. "And the first time I slept in the library. It'll... just take time for me to get used to."

"I know, buddy," Spike said, walking up to Dusk. "Things will get better. I promise."

"I know," said Dusk. "But it won't be..." His mind wondered when he saw something and asked, "Is that the mirror that leads to Canterlot High?"

Twilight turned towards the mirror and said, "Yup. Princess Celestia had Princes Cadance ship it to here since you, me and Spike were the last ones to use it."

"Wow," said Dusk. Nyx walked over towards the mirror, and placed her hoof on the glass. But since the portal wasn't open, the mirror didn't shimmer.

"Are you sure this is a portal?" Nyx asked, tilting her head.

"This mirror only opens every thirty moons," Twilight said. "Now, how about we take a break from unpacking, go out, and get some breakfast."

"Sounds good," Dusk said. He looked out the window and wondered, "I wonder who that pony is who helped us out."

"I don't know, Dusk," Twilight said. "But, whoever that pony was, he was a good pony."


Elsewhere, the pony that helped out Dusk, Nyx, Night Light and Velvet was walking through some mountain areas. When he looked around, he smiled and transformed.

It was the changeling that saw Dusk going back into Canterlot to save the wedding. He then flapped his wings, and flew off somewhere.


THE END...?

Author's Note:

Thank you, my viewers, for reading and voting on my story. You all have been a great contribution to my story. See you all next time.

Comments ( 31 )

Twilight started sweating, trying to hide her worried look with a grin, but then she she gave up. She then said, "Alright. A threat to Equestria has escaped from Tartarus when the Cerberus came to Ponyville."

Then they all looked at the clock

we are going to have to live here from now on.

can't to see what happens in the next story and what happened to blueblood

I was so hoping that Dusk would have been knocked through the portal to the Equestria Girls world, but then again I forgot the timeline a bit about how Twilight was able to go there and she had her castle by the second movie.

So there will be no 3rd story?

Can't wait for the third story

This was good.

Very nice! Looking forward to see how this continues

please tell me there will be more coming in a new story?

So great! More!

so my guess another sequel with rainbow rocks in it don't try to stop me from thinking it happened in so many stories I know there's gonna be a second sequel

Great story and pls are you making a sequel?

Great job! Get some rest and then start another!
:D

Somepony needs to draw a family photo for part 3's cover art. Nyx dusk twilight and spike together. Wish I could draw or I'd do it.

10633179
Go ahead. I'd like to see it.

i love it i want 3dr stroy tow

Tell me will there be a sequel

will there be a sequel to this stories or is this it for the series ?

I couldn't tell the difference due to the name

10844927
It had to be obvious in the series finally. Li'l Cheese had a rounded muzzle and eyelashes like a filly. But the fandom said that Li'l Cheese was a colt. Young colts are supposed to have squared muzzles and no eyelashes. Li'l Cheese had both.

10844930
I know what happened but I did not see well for details

Are you gonna do the third one and add Rainbow Rocks for the beginning? Because I’d like to see Dusk and Nyx compete in the Battle of the Bands with their mother and her friends from CHS.

please tell me there are gonna be more of these stories. i'd like to see how it all turns out.

Is there going to be a sequel??????

I hope there is a part 3 even if there isn't it was a great story will stay in my favorites thank you

Read the 1st part abd its pretty good now to start part 2

11416819
Still not our colour

3 strikes is out, which means Blueblood is removed from his title of prince.
The bad is the library was destroyed but now there is a castle.

Login or register to comment