• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 2,214 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 4 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force must spread their Magic of Friendship to the world via opening and teaching them at School of Friendship.

  • ...
0
 37
 2,214

Episode 24: Cold Comfort

After the reconciliation with Spike, Twilight and the rest of her friends, her family and some of military personnels have been gathered at the throne room, discussing about the prophecy of doom – Ragnarök and making necessary preparation for Nezha's possible betrayal and invasion of Equestria.

As time has passed by, things have not been kind to Equestria and even the Mystic Realm. Due to the Jade Emperor has yet awakened from comatose, Mystic Councilponies reluctantly given their supports to Nezha Vengito, who now has the absolute control of the kingdom. The once proud, benevolent kingdom has turned into fascist and powerful military empire. Most of Mystic Ponies, be innocents and soldiers, have been corrupted and influenced by his strong belief of supremacy and prowess. Those who would disobey or challenge his authority will be made of example, which terrified them but ensured their loyalty and faith in him. Nezha also enforced the law and order on both Mystic and Equestria Realm, which continued fracturing the alliance between them. The Mystic Ponies also obeyed the Mystic Emperor's words and laws with absolute. No fear. No hesitation.

Despite the absolute control of his kingdom, Mystic Emperor also has to deal with Azure Phoenix's Rebellion, persisting to defy and rebel against him. They were also aided by some of Equestria Allies, who also dissatisfied with their treatment. The Mystic Civil War continued…


On the nighttime…

At the outskirt of Ponyville Town, there was a bar, where ponies and creatures enjoyed drinking, dancing and partying for the long night. In one of the private rooms, there were four white-hooded ponies chatting while having some drinks as well.

"The time is almost upon us. Can this be done?" The first authoritarian hooded pony questioned seriously.

The young yet timid white hooded pony gulped before nodded, "Yes, big brother. I can be done. But-!"

"But what?"

"B-Big brother… D-Don't you think this is wrong? If we do this, we not only destroy the Mystic-Equestria Alliance but also our family legacy. Everything our ancestors and family have done will be in ruin."

"This Alliance means nothing to me, sister. It already served its purpose. Now it is time to end this charade for good."

"But still-!"

"Do not forget why we do this! Because of them, we've lost our parents to filthy Dreathis! Because of them, they allowed the enemies infiltrated our land easily and put our grandfather in coma. And because of them, they almost destroyed everything our ancestors have built for. It is necessary to put these Equestria Ponies back to their places."

The young white hooded pony was silenced as if she was having second thoughts. She hissed in fear, "B-But what about my friends?"

"Do not worry about them. They will not be harmed as long as they complied to us without resistance and disobedience." The first white-hooded pony assured his sister. He continued, "Right now. I need you to help our little accomplice to complete the mission. And I'll be sending our specialist to assist you both now."

The young white hooded pony nodded reluctantly, "Yes, sir. I will get the job done."

"I'm counting on you, Bella…" The authoritarian voice said firmly as he lowered down his hood, revealing himself to be Nezha. He lowered Bella's hood. Before she could say anything, he dragged her towards him to kiss by lips. He held her face tight while forcefully kissing her. Departing from kissing, he sternly glanced at her, "And remember, my sister. You belong to me…"

Bella nodded fearfully, "Yes, sir…"

Lowering down their hoods, Tempest Shadow turned to Death Tactic, "If he wants his sister to be his wife or fiancée, why even adopt her?"

Death Tactic sighed, "Unfortunately his parents or even his own grandfather did not teach him well, Emperor Nezha believed that adopting her is the way to access his marriage with her."

Tempest Shadow gave disgusting looks, "T-That is so wrong in many ways. And why didn't you tell him that?"

"I've tried but he doesn't listen and thinking the wrong way…" Death Tactic admitted in concern, making the Grand Commander facepalmed in disbelief.


On the next day…

Doing her usual job as mailpony, Derpy was flying straight to the School of Friendship. Taking out the letter from her bag, she was checking and making sure it's the right one. Unfortunately, she got slammed on the School of Friendship's crest, unintentionally dropped some letters.

Happened to be outside, Cozy Glow, now wearing a purple-colored sash with crest, collected three letters before putting them into her bag. Derpy, recovered from hitting the wall, safely landed to meet her.

"Thank you for the mail delivery. Have a wonderful day!" Cozy Glow said happily.

Derpy saluted to her before flying off. Cozy Glow entered the school, on her way to the office. She came across to some problems – littered juice box, a lost new student and Silverstream struggled with crosswords newspaper. She quickly threw the box into the recycled bin.

Approaching to a pink-colored Pegasus, Cozy Glow asked, "You're new here, right?" The student nodded. She greeted warmly, "I'm Cozy Glow, Professor Sparkle's friendship assistant. Welcome to our school!" Taking the map from her, she checked on it carefully. She then instructed while pointed at the direction, "Your first class is just down that hall."

The student nodded happily before taking the map back. The Pegasus then headed off to her first class.

Approaching to Silverstream, Cozy Glow read out loud on the newspaper, "A seven-letter word for 'teamwork'." She smiled as if she has the idea. She suggested, "Have you tried 'synergy'?"

After carefully checking on her newspaper, Silverstream wrote it down happily, "That's it! Thanks, Cozy!"

Cozy Glow smiled, "What are friends for? Gotta fly!"


While reading Ponyville reports, Twilight was listening to Mr. Lockdown's concerns about the school reports, provisions, supplies and even particular subject that they both rather not talk about.

"Still haven't given up on that, isn't he?" Twilight asked in disbelief.

Mr. Lockdown nodded his head in concern, "Apparently not, Headmare Twilight. He is still petitioning Royal Sisters and EEA to deal with School of Friendship, even though we have sent reports about our school performance to them."

Twilight sighed, "When will he ever let go of that issue?"

"No clue. Probably a karma would teach him a lesson." Mr. Lockdown remarked.

Cozy Glow opened the door and flew straight towards Twilight and Mr. Lockdown, whom she passed the letters to.

"Good morning, Professor Sparkle!" Cozy Glow greeted happily.

"Thank you, Cozy Glow." Twilight said firmly, though still keep her guard up. She continued, "So, tell me, Cozy Glow. Have you been good lately?"

"Sure am, Professor Sparkle."

"Nothing causing troubles and problems? Or even making difficult for the professors and the young tutors?"

"Oh golly. I would never go that far. Honest."

"Anything else I should know?"

"Yes. Seeing you were how busy you are, I asked Rainbow Dash to take over your class's field trip to Cloudsdale. After all, it was her home." Cozy Glow reported happily, "I also color-coded your teaching schedule by friendship element and catalogued all the magical artifacts in the school. I hope that's okay."

Twilight hummed thoughtfully, "I must say I'm a little impressed. You've done well."

Cozy Glow giggled happily, "It's like you taught me. Helping is what friendship's all about."

"Yes. That is correct," Twilight confirmed.

Remembering something else, Cozy Glow gently asked, "Professor Sparkle, if you don't mind me asking." Twilight and Mr. Lockdown looked at her. She sighed, "With your permission, I would like to promote and become the student president."

"Student president?" Twilight asked 'curiously' with her eyebrow raised.

"What makes you think of that?" Mr. Lockdown questioned.

Cozy Glow smiled proudly, "Let's just say that almost everyone in this school has come to agreement that I'm the best student model they look up to. So, by making me as the student president, it will boost the morale of the students and gain more supports from both Equestria and Mystic. The School of Friendship will be recognized as one of the best schools."

Deeply surprised by her student's answer, Twilight hummed thoughtfully, "I must say, Cozy Glow. That was quite the speech." Cozy Glow smiled happily. She gave the stern expression, "But I'm afraid that I can't promote you."

"WHAT?!" Cozy Glow asked in disbelief and shocked. She demanded angrily, "I've done everything you've asked me to do! I've done what I think it's right for friendship! And it is still not enough?! Why?! Why?! WHY?!"

"Mr. Lockdown," Twilight said firmly. Mr. Lockdown passed some of reports to her. She magically levitated and revealed many of reports. She continued, "While your studies have indeed improved, but your capability to make friendship with anyone in the school and Ponyville is questionable. Somehow, I actually doubt that they would actually support you for this position."

Becoming nervous, Cozy Glow innocently asked, "W-What?! What makes you think that?!"

Remembering how she and her friends have been hearing rumors and reports from students and staff members, Twilight sternly explained, "My friends and I have been hearing some unusual rumors of what you've been doing since our last talk. Some said you actually blackmailed them from calling you out for being a liar, a troublemaker and a cheater. Others claimed that you bribed them with exam tips for supports. A few have been reported that you were doing some unusual activities. But the worse that we've come across is that you are still in contact with Nezha and Dr. Wong."

Shaking his head, Mr. Lockdown made tsk sound, "Honestly, kid. Do you really think we're that gullible?"

Completely disbelieved that both of them have found out about her activities, Cozy Glow became very annoyed but suspicious, "It was Nyx again?! She set this up. Headmare Twilight, you shouldn't believe her! She's a damn liar and a bitch!"

Angered by her insults, Twilight slammed her hoof on her desk very hard, silencing and frightening Cozy Glow. Mr. Lockdown remained silence while glaring at the little filly.

Narrowing her angry eyes, Twilight chastised sternly, "Let me remind you again, Cozy Glow. If you ever lie to me or done anything terrible to my students and my children again, I will send you back to your family. That is if you actually have one."

"Oh really? Like how you didn't believe Nyx when I make it look like she threatened me?!" Cozy Glow questioned sternly.

Twilight sternly glared at Cozy Glow, "That was a mistake I won't make again. You're not gonna fool me or any of teacher staff here."

Feeling threatened, Cozy Glow groaned in anger, "Nyx…"

"So, you heard her, Cozy Glow. Your request has been denied. So, leave now," Mr. Lockdown sternly ordered.

"Yes, sir. But before I go, I need to show you something…" Cozy Glow said softly. She then opened her wings to reveal a tape recorder, alerting Twilight and Mr. Lockdown. She continued, "Just imagine if I send this to everyone in this school, the rumors will be spreading across the Equestria and Mystic Realm including the EEA about our conversation. I hate to think something pretty bad happening here especially to Nyx. Wouldn't want a scandal here."

"A blackmail?!" Mr. Lockdown exclaimed in disbelief. He growled angrily as if he readied to strangle her, "Why you little-?!"

"Mr. Lockdown, stop." Twilight commanded, shocking Mr. Lockdown. She continued with a sigh, "She's right. We can't risk the school's reputation. The last thing we want is having the scandal against us. Chancellor Neighsay could take advantage of it and turn the public to support him. We have no choice but to promote her."

"WHAT?! Are you serious?!" Mr. Lockdown asked in concern.

"I am." Twilight confirmed in solemn tone.

Cozy Glow smirked slyly, "Glad you see my point of view. Thank you for making me the student president. I will do my best."

"Of course…" Twilight said dryly. Just as Cozy Glow was about to leave, she sternly warned, "But I should give you a warning, Cozy Glow. Just because you have that position doesn't make you the authority of this school. You are only in-charge of making sure the students are happy and comfortable with our school. If you ever abuse it for your benefits or performing mission for Nezha, expelling you would be the least of your worries. We are watching you closely now. Do you understand?"

Narrowed her angry eyes, Cozy Glow replied with growl, "Understood. I won't let you down…"

Twilight nodded sternly, "Good. You may leave. Start behaving as a good student president and use your methods wisely when making friends." Cozy Glow grumbled angrily as she turned and exited out of the office. She sighed in relief while lying against the chair. She turned to Mr. Lockdown, "Mr. Lockdown, call everyone for meeting now."

"Yes, ma'am." Mr. Lockdown saluted firmly, knowing it is a serious case for them to deal with now.


Shadow Dragon went to assist his family with helping some exiled Mystic Ponies of Light settling down. He now left Arcee behind to act as supervisor to train the students at the dojo.

Arcee is now training both Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club with some new tricks of martial arts. They were instructed to use everything they have and defeat her when she is blindfolded and defenseless. Though reluctant and concern for her safety, they obeyed and engaged the duel with her.

Even when she is blinded, Arcee easily dodged the attacks while flanking and defeated them at ease as if she can actually sense their movements. All of them were on the ground, grunted and mopped in pain about being defeated. Surprisingly, Gallus grunted as he struggled yet slowly getting up as he readied himself for the fight.

Still blindfolded, Arcee smirked slyly as if she knew who it was. She said, "Gotta admit it, Gallus. Even some serious punches, you are getting yourself back on the feet."

Gallus panted weakly with smile, "Yeah. Never give up… That's what you would say…"

"Yeah, I did. Ready for round 2?"

"Oh, hell yeah."

"Don't hold back, kid."

Gallus took a deep breath as he readied with his Black Serpent Strike while Arcee is in her Blazing Dragon Style for facing each other. Everyone, regained their consciousness, got up and watched the event. Even Lance, Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders have arrived to see the event as well.

With the gesture of 'come and get me' signaled, Gallus charged as he thrust his opened claw at Arcee, who calmly moved back. He firmly struck his claws at her like a serpent snapping at his prey but the pink-colored older Hippogriff effortlessly dodge or deflect them for multiple times. Just as she blocked the attack on her right, the blue griffon took the chance to strike his kick at her guts. She grunted as she dropped down and held her injured stomach. Seeing his chance, he quickly struck his punch at her face for five times. Just as he went for the sixth, his right claw got grabbed. When he used the left, he also got grabbed again. This allowed her to headbutt on his head. Using her palm, Arcee firmly struck at him on body before kicking him straight at the wall, where he quickly landed hard with his two lion paws-like. He then pushed himself and rammed at her by stomach. They then rolled over until Gallus pinned Arcee down. He then pulled the blindfold while facing at her, who smiled proudly at him. He then fell on his back. Both of them panted heavily yet exhaustingly before laughed heartily.

After watching the duel, both Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club cheered happily for Gallus managed to beat Arcee. Lance, Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders were impressed as well.

"Not bad, Gallus. You did well." Arcee said proudly while getting up.

"Well… To be honest… I wasn't sure I can actually beat you," Gallus admitted in exhausting tone. The older Hippogriff helped the blue griffon to get up. He smiled at her before bowed humbly, "But thanks for teaching me, big sister."

Arcee smiled as she bowed down, "The honor is mine, little brother. Let me give you a reward."

Arcee grabbed Gallus by head as she gave a noogie on his head. They both laughed happily. This surprised everyone.

"Big sister? Little brother? When did they go for that?" Mano asked in confusion.

Ocellus hummed thoughtfully while holding Chi the MagiHare on her lap, "If I'm not mistaken, that happened before the Hearth's Warming Eve. Did anyone remember that?"

As everyone answered that they don't, Solflare hummed, "Yes. I do. Gallus was an orphan and doesn't have a family. So, Arcee invited him to join her family party. In fact, she did make him as her honorary brother."

"Oh, yeah. I heard about that too." Ciel agreed in understandingly.

"It must be quite nice of her," Kindy said compassionately.

Silverstream awed happily, "That is so sweet." She gasped in realization, "Hey! Maybe I should make Arcee my honorary sister. I mean, we both are like twins. Plus, we can play guess game or hide-n-seek with Terramar."

Everyone was surprised by her suggestion. Smolder hummed thoughtfully, "She kinda does have the point. Silverstream and Arcee almost look like twin sister."

Heatwave scoffed amusingly, "I think she's particularly big sister to almost everyone."

"She sure is," Sandbar agreed casually. Everyone stared at him and Heatwave with disbelief looks. He asked, "What?"

"Yona cannot believe Sandbar did that," Yona said in surprise.

Rak nodded, "Yeah. You two never agree of anything until today." Heatwave and Sandbar yelped in shock. He chuckled, "I guess this means you guys are finally friends now."

"No! We're not!" Heatwave and Sandbar denied frantically.

"Denial… Denial…" Leo teased playfully, prompting everyone to laugh amusingly.

"Well, these two are always the best jokesters." Aero added teasingly, annoying two boys.

Noticing Lance and the children arrival, Arcee lets go of Gallus as she greeted them by bowing before them. They returned the gesture to her.

"Come to check on me?" Arcee asked playfully.

Lance nodded while looking at Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club were chatting. He remarked, "Gotta say, Arcee. Looks like you've got everything under control. And you say that you are not good at teaching?"

"Well, I'm not like your father but I do my best," Arcee said playfully.

"Still, how did you do this since teaching takes some serious pressure," Spike asked curiously.

Arcee smiled proudly, "That's easy. Always remain calm, composed and not panicking, no matter how dire the situation is."

As Cutie Mark Crusaders awed in astonishing tone, Nyx remarked, "That is so awesome, Arcee. You are the best."

Arcee blushed in red, "Well, I wouldn't say the best. But I'm glad to be the role model for everyone." She sighed in relief, "Everything went well."

Suddenly, Scorch barged into the dojo before tripped to the ground hard. Everyone looked at him with their confused looks.

"Scorch?" Arcee asked in surprise as she approached to help her younger brother. She continued, "Are you okay? What happen?"

Scorch panted, "Yeah… I'm okay… Need to… Tell ya…" He took a deep breath, "She… She's here… Risa's here…"

Completely overwhelmed with shock and fear, Arcee exclaimed, "WHAT?! SHE'S HERE?!" And before anyone could ask her, she screamed, "Everyone, quick! Get to Twilight's Magic Classroom! NOW! No! Talk! The TIME! RUN! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"

Everyone was caught off-guard by Arcee's lost her composure and panicking. Before any of them could question her, she quickly ran off at once, heading straight to the Magic Classroom. They all quickly followed her.

By the time they arrived and entered the Magic Classroom, Arcee quickly locked the doors before frantically moving closets, chairs, tables, props and bookshelves to barricade the door. The pink-colored Hippogriff panted heavily as she calmed herself down. Everyone has never seen her panic in fear before. Something or someone must have spooked her.

Melody gulped, "Arcee is scaring us."

Blackwitch sighed in annoyance while rolled her eyes, "Thank you for the answer, captain obvious. I'm pretty sure everyone is glad for that."

Didn't understand her meaning, Melody smiled, "Why thank you."

"Why is she oblivious to sarcasm," Blackwitch grumbled.

"Okay. Arcee, spill the bean. What the heck is going on?!" Smolder demanded impatiently.

DECK nodded in concern as he beeped, "Indeed. This is very unusual of you to lose your composure and give into your fear."

"What this bot said. So, who is this 'Risa'? Is she a threat? Is she really dangerous?" Aero demanded sternly.

"Yeah. You can tell us. We wanna help you," Silverstream pleaded.

Before Arcee could explain anything, she and the rest of her friends heard the door knocked. They turned and found someone is trying to open it. They even heard some shouts from some familiar voices.

"Hey?! Who locked the door?! Open it up!" Sunset's voice demanded.

Starlight's voice groaned, "Heatwave! I swear if this is another prank war with Sandbar, you two are so busted! And trust me. You don't wanna mess with the wrong mare! BECAUSE I! HAVE! A TEMPER!"

"I'm pretty sure it's none of your students. It must be Arcee and Scorch." MJ's voice said sternly, alarming both Arcee and Scorch. She continued, "Thanatos Ariel 'Arcee', open the goddamn door now! Coz if you don't, I will break it down, you no good brat! I mean it! I'm gonna do it with my superstrength! You're gonna regret it!"

Before anyone could do anything, MJ yelled as she swung a powerful punch against the door, which shook and knocked couple of stuffs off. She then did three times against the doors. This scared everyone and even Arcee, who panicked and hid inside the trunk at once. She yelled angrily to slam against the door.

"Would you just open the goddamn door?! She seriously breaking the door!" Starlight screamed in annoyance, "Or else, you all get detention for 10 years! Permanently!"

Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club panicked as they removed the stuffs from barricading the door. They then opened it up and found angry Starlight, Sunset and even MJ standing before them.

"About time…" Starlight grumbled.

"Sorry about that, Starlight." Lance apologized.

"Yeah. We have no idea why Arcee was panicking and did something stupid," Nyx apologized as well.

MJ sighed while shaking her head, "I have a pretty good idea of why." She looked back, "Hey. Why don't you come and join the party, kid? My little sister would love to meet you again, Risa."

Everyone was surprised and alarmed by the name. Just as two ponies and a Hippogriff moved aside, a newcomer has entered the scene. It was a black hooded pony, standing before them. This alerts them to prepare for the fight.

Just as she lowered down her hood, she revealed to be a young yet beautiful teenage black-red colored Hippogriff, who has orange-colored hair in ponytail with flower pin wearing a Chinese-themed vest, blue shorts, long grayish socking, battle gauntlets and a red sash around her waist. They all awed in surprise to see her.

"Introduce yourself, Risa." MJ said calmly.

Risa nodded as she bowed, "My name is Risa Asashin. You all must be Arcee's friends. It's an honor to meet you all."

Everyone was surprised by her mannerism and gentleness. Some of the boys especially Heatwave, Sandbar, Aero, Leo and even Mano awed and drooled happily to see her, though some girls like Silverstream, Ocellus, Solflare and Ciel were annoyed to see the boys falling for her.

"Wow. I did not expect that," Lance remarked. An annoyed Nyx elbowed him. He yelped, "Hey! What was that for?!"

Nyx scoffed, "Reminding you that you've got girlfriend. Don't want you have googly eyes on her, like what you did with Juniper Montage."

"I wasn't!" Lance exclaimed defensively.

Spike scoffed, "Sure you weren't."

Looking around the classroom, Risa questioned, "I don't suppose any of you can tell me where little Arcee is hiding now?"

Everyone looked nervous and uncertain of how to respond to her since Arcee didn't tell them anything about Risa.

Deciding to cover for her, Gallus cleared his throat, "Sorry, Risa. You kinda miss her. She said she doing some errands for big guy's cook."

"Really?" Everyone questioned dryly while looking at Gallus, who was sweating nervous.

Staying close to the trunk, Gallus nodded nervously, "Yeah…"

"I see…" Risa said amusingly yet slyly while noticing how close Gallus is to the trunk. She then approached towards the blue griffon. He is becoming nervous and worried as she is getting close to him. Having her claws to 'walk' on his chest before tickling his lowered beak, she charmingly remarked, "Too bad, handsome. I was hoping that she'd be inside the trunk, while you and I have a little fun, little griffin."

Gallus panicked and flustered in fear, "W-WHAT?!"

Risa playfully kissed him by beak, prompting his face to turn into redness. This annoyed Silverstream tried to pounce on her if not for Heatwave, Rak, Yona and DECK to stop her. While he was being distracted, the black-red hippogriff immediately kicked hard at the trunk, making Gallus fell on his back. At the same time, trunk was thrown straight at the bleachers, forcefully opened and thrown Arcee off to the ground. The pink-colored Hippogriff grumbled in frustration.

While Kindy and Leo helped Gallus up, everyone was still astounded by Risa's deduction of finding Arcee in the trunk. MJ glared at Scorch, who looked away while whistled innocently.

Approaching towards Arcee, Risa scoffed amusingly while offering her claw to her, "Nice to see you again, Ariel…"

Completely annoyed to see her, Arcee swiped her claw off while getting up, "The feeling is so not mutual."

Risa sighed in disappointment, "Don't tell me that you're still mad at me for what happened in the past?"

"Obviously, I still am." Arcee grumbled dryly.

"I see… Well, there's one thing to do to help you get over it." Risa said teasingly before smirked slyly as she readied her clenched claw, "Try this, kid!"

Risa swiftly thrusted her punch at Arcee, who quickly blocked it before swiped the kick at her. The pink-colored hippogriff thrust his punches at the black-red colored creature, who calmly yet teasingly deflected them. After 10 rounds of swinging punches, she tried to swipe her wing at her former friend, who slide down to dodge and then grabbed it. She then spun her around for five times before throwing her at the wall. She safely recovered and landed on the wall before pushed herself to ram at her friend. Arcee slammed and pinned Risa down.

"Arcee still got it," Gallus remarked proudly, along with everyone nodded in agreement.

Both surprise yet amused, Risa gave the charming yet seductive looked at her, "Oh my… I see you haven't lost your touch. Nice going, my pretty melody."

Arcee blushed in red, "Oh. Well. I did practice and learned a lot from my master. You'd never know what happened-!"

Tripping her former friend's hind legs, Risa grabbed and pinned Arcee to the ground hard. She smirked slyly, "Gotcha, Ariel."

"Gah! The hell?! Again?!" Arcee asked in disbelief yet annoyed.

Everyone has mixed feelings about the situation. Not only they were confused by the hippogriffs' fight, but also surprised to see Arcee lost.

"No way… She lost?!" Smolder asked in surprise.

Solflare nodded, "I agree. There is no way she could lose to her. Hell, I couldn't even beat her in claw-wrestling."

"But she beat Arcee." Rak pointed out.

"I always do." Risa said teasingly while looking at annoyed Arcee. She then helped her friend to get up. She scoffed, "Arcee couldn't bring herself to fight her own girlfriend."

"Girlfriend?!" Everyone asked in confusion.

"I think it was an expression for Risa being a best friend as a girl to Arcee." Ocellus corrected her friends, who hummed thoughtfully.

Risa laughed teasingly, "Sorry to disappoint you, kid. It was no expression. I meant it literally."

Everyone gasped in surprise. Silverstream, Melody and Nyx squealed happily and hugged each other. Some of them including Spike gawked dumbfoundedly. Heatwave, Sandbar and Aero groaned in disbelief as they fell on the back.

Gallus turned to Arcee, "Is she serious?! She was your girlfriend?!"

"That's the first…" Mano remarked in shock, along with Kindy, Ciel and Leo nodded in agreement.

"Ex-Girlfriend," Arcee corrected sternly before glaring at her former girlfriend, "And also a troublemaker, assassin and a bitch!"

Everyone was alarmed by Arcee's curse words. Yona remarked in disgust, "How rude!"

Risa scoffed while rolled her eyes, "Always so dramatic, Ariel. You loved doing that when you hated something." Arcee's eyes twitched in annoyance. Everyone was skeptical and waiting for the answer. She cleared her throat, "But she's not entirely wrong."

Smolder sighed while facepalmed, "Oh great. Just what we need…"

Aero nodded while crossed his claws, "Indeed. Looks like we're about to find out of what's really happened."

"Ooh! Story time! Tell us! Tell us!" Melody pleaded happily, along with almost everyone agreeing.

Risa smiled calmly as she began narrating her story of the past…


Flashback:

After her parents dropped her to the kindergarten school, Arcee found Risa was being bullied by a big bully, who was holding her lunchbox and school bag while mocking her small size. This provoked her to ram from the back, allowing Risa to strike back at him. This scared him off to run off.

After introducing to each other, both Arcee and Risa became friends as they hung out and spent time together during their childhood.

"Ariel and I met and became best friends since the kindergarten days. We spent time together with almost everything like studies, girls' hangout, fun time, and even martial arts. We were inseparable and have been there for each other whenever we have the problem. You could say we're almost like sisters."

When she lost her siblings to Super Soldiers Program, Arcee ran away from home and went to Risa's Home. The family welcomed and allowed her to stay with them. They even treated her well like she was part of their family. Other than hanging out and spending time together, both Arcee and Risa grew closer and confessed their feelings for each other.

"But when she started to have some family issues over Anastasia and Hunter's death, she ran away from her home. The first place Ariel came is my place. My family allowed her to stay as long as she wants while we provide some support she needs. Four years have passed for staying together, we became more than sisters or friends. We started to have feelings for each other. But that didn't last long…"

At the age of 18, both Arcee and Risa were on the mission to find and defeat the drug lords and couple of gangsters. After the mission is completed, Risa was making the report to her client, whom Arcee has discovered to be Thanatos Gambit. Felt betrayed to find out that her friend actually has assassinated some innocent people and actually working for her despised father, Arcee angrily dumped and left Risa. They have not been seen and spoken for years until now…

"My family have been serving the Royal Family for long generation. We were spies, ninjas and assassins for taking the most dangerous suicide mission to eliminate our targets. So, we were sent to find and hunt down some drug lords and some of the 'targets'. After the mission succeeded, I was making report to our client, who turned out to be her father. She kinda found out about it. This displeased and angered her a lot. And so, Arcee dumped me and left my home. We have never been seen again…"

Flashback Ends…


After hearing such tales, everyone couldn't help but feel sympathize for Risa's love story and breakup with Arcee. Silverstream, Melody, Ocellus and Ciel cried in tears. Others gave the sigh for sympathizing Arcee's breakup with Risa. A few such as Heatwave, Aero, Smolder, Jesuit and especially Gallus were suspicious of Risa. Arcee remained unfazed and angry.

"That is the saddest story I ever heard!" Silverstream sobbed in tears.

"Still, what are you actually doing here?" Heatwave questioned seriously.

"Heatwave!" Starlight scolded sternly.

Sunset nodded in agreement, "Don't be rude to Risa! She's our guest!"

"No. Heatwave's right. What are you doing here?" Arcee sternly demanded Risa. She continued, "I am very certain that you didn't come here for a visit or even want to talk with me."

Risa sighed in defeat, "Come on, Ariel. Please. I really did come here to see you and wanted to makeup with you for what happened."

"You really want to make up about the past? You can tell me what are you really doing here. I'm sure that either Nezha or my father sent you here for a reason."

"I can promise you that I'm not here for a mission or errands, Ariel. Honest. I really did come here for you."

"Somehow I doubt of it."

"At least, give me a chance to prove that I really came here to make amends with you."

"You want that so badly?" Arcee asked dryly, which Risa nodded meekly. She then pointed at the door, "Then, get the hell out of here and never come back! I don't want you messing with my life again!"

Risa gasped in hurt tone while the rest of her friends couldn't believe of what they just heard and saw. How could be rude and jerk to her former girlfriend?!

Yona was hurt and shocked to see it, "H-How could Arcee…"

Rak sighed in disbelief, "I also couldn't believe it too, Yona…"

"Come on, Arcee. Don't you think you're being…" Heatwave paused as he didn't want to be sound rude to her.

"Jerk?" Sandbar completed the sentence, which annoyed Heatwave to facepalm.

Smolder nodded in agreement, "Yeah. I thought friendship is about being nice to everyone and even help them out with the problem."

"You also told us to give second chance to some people for their mistakes," Ocellus added.

"Yeah, Arcee. She can be a jerk for kissing my Gallus without my permission." Silverstream grumbled. She then found her friends stared at her in confusion. She flustered a bit before cleared her throat, "Excuse me. Maybe you should give her the second chance. Maybe she really wants to make up her mistakes."

"She was your first friend and girlfriend," Kindy reminded Arcee.

"Twilight gave me the chance. And look how far I did." Starlight reminded her student. The hippogriff looked at her. She sighed before formed with proud smile, "From Twilight's student, I've became both the teacher and student counselor specially I've made some new friends. I've amended my mistakes. I've become better pony."

Sunset nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Just give Risa a chance."

Almost everyone chattered in agreement about Arcee should give the second chance to Risa. The black-red hippogriff sadly looked away. The pink-colored hippogriff was hesitant until Nyx touched her claw. She looked at the black-colored filly's pleading eyes. She then turned to the rest of her friends and her siblings, who also shown their pleading looks as well.

After carefully consideration, Arcee sighed in defeat, "Fine. Master Shadow Dragon and Headmare Twilight would have killed me for not giving the second chance and chase you off because of my past."

Risa gasped audible as she looked at her ex-girlfriend, "You really mean it?"

Arcee nodded sternly while glaring at her, "Just to be clear, Risa Asashin. I allow you to stay here and prove your word of making the amends but that doesn't mean I trust you or even believe you. You get me?"

Upset that Arcee still refused to trust her, Risa sighed understandingly, "Yeah. I get you. But thanks, Ariel."

"It's Arcee, not Ariel. I don't go by that name after I left my family." Arcee said sternly. Realizing her mistakes, she turned to her siblings, who were upset. She apologized, "No offense, guys."

"None taken…" MJ and Scorch said calmly though annoyed.

Opening the door, Shadow Dragon entered the magic classroom. Spotting Starlight, Sunset, Arcee and his children, he firmly said, "There you are. I've been looking for you all. We need to be in Twilight's office now. She wants to discuss something important." He then noticed something amiss especially Risa. He asked, "What are you all doing here? You were supposed to be training at the dojo."

"Nothing important, master. Let's go." Arcee grumbled as she walked out of the classroom.

Shadow Dragon was confused before looking at Lance. He shrugged, "Arcee sort of got girlfriend issue."

"Ah. You mean friendship issue?" Shadow Dragon asked to be sure.

Nyx shook her head, "No, daddy. They're literally girlfriends."

"Oh. Oh." Shadow Dragon said in surprise before looked at the entrance, "She never told me that before."

Spike sighed, "We'll explain on the way to the office."

Starlight turned to the students, "Entertain our guest. We'll be right back soon."

Student Seven, Rescue Warriors Club, MJ and Scorch nodded in agreement. They agreed to give a tour and some lessons for Risa Asashin, who was intrigued and amused about the School of Friendship. While almost everyone is busy helping her out, Gallus turned his attention on Arcee as he is worried about her with her relationship problem. She helped him out. Now it's his turn.


After gathering the rest of her family and friends including Master Ratio, Strict Stalker, Bullhound, Grubber, Arcee, Shadow Dragon's Family and Cutie Mark Crusaders at the office, Twilight told them during her confrontation with Cozy Glow. Needless to say, everyone especially Nyx is displeased with this situation.

"WHAT THE HELL, MOM?!" Nyx shouted in disbelief while jumping up high in anger.

"Wow. Take it easy, Nyx." Lance calmed down Nyx as he and Spike brought her down. He then looked at Twilight, "But seriously, Twi. I can't believe you let her take that position. It should belong to Arcee, Ocellus, Jesuit or maybe Blackwitch."

Spike nodded, "Yeah. They did better job at making friends with everyone than she did. All she ever did is blackmail and bribe."

Arcee sighed, "Please don't get me involved…"

"To be fair, everyone, it wasn't her fault. That rotten brat blackmailed us. If we do this, then you can imagine how the rumors affects our school and town." Mr. Lockdown defended the Headmare.

Everyone was not happy about the decision she made.

Giving some thoughts, Starlight nodded in concern, "I hate to admit it. But Twilight made the right call." Everyone looked at her. She explained, "Think about it. She's not only the Headmare of this school, but she's also the Princess of Friendship. Her job is not only making friendship or alliance with creatures and anyone we met, but also giving people the second chance for the redemption, for making right and also starting new life."

"Except Tempest." Rainbow reminded everyone. Grubber looked down in shame. This prompted Fluttershy nudged her while her head gestured at the hedgehog. She then realized, "Sorry, Grubber. I-!"

Grubber held his hand to stop, "S-Stop. Just stop. She makes her own choice. I've made mine. My duty and loyalty are to the princess now."

Everyone was impressed by his speech while chattered for his speech. Shadow Dragon nodded, "Well said, Grubber."

Sunset gave a comfort hug to the hedgehog, "If you need anything, you know who to come to. Starlight and I will help you."

Grubber was touched before nodded happily, "Thanks, guys."

"Guys, let's focus on the main topic about dealing with Cozy Glow." Blazefist reminded his friends. Everyone nodded in agreement. Twilight looked down in shame. Putting his hoof on her shoulder, he spoke, "Twilight, no one is blaming you for your decision. Like Starlight said, you are the symbol of friendship, hope and light. You have to make the hardest decision to defend that symbol. One wrong move could lead to ruins. Everything we did would be for nothing."

Shadow Dragon sighed in defeat, "He's right, Twi. As much as I hate to admit it, it was the right call. The last thing we need is that couple of jackasses turn the public against us. We've already had hooves full."

After carefully considering Dragon Strike Force's Commander and his Third-in-Command, everyone especially the trio chattered while nodding in agreeing as they understood why she has to do this.

With reluctance yet understanding, Nyx nodded, "They're right." She approached and hugged Twilight, "Sorry, mummy. I didn't think about your position. I was just so…"

"Angry?" Apple Bloom asked.

"Distressed?" Sweetie Belle indicated.

"Annoyed?" Scootaloo pointed out.

"Upset?" Alyson quoted

"Jealous?" Jade teased. Almost everyone especially her own family and Nyx glared at her for teasing. She cleared her throat as she clarified, "Sorry. Extremely frustrated."

Nyx sighed, "All the above. That's how I feel about how everyone fall for Cozy Glow and wanted her to become student president."

"I know. And believe me, I didn't want to." Twilight admitted in shame about her decision.

"Then, why are you putting up with her? You already saw what she has done for almost three years," Spike pointed out.

Rarity nodded, "I agreed with Spike and Lance. She once tried to sabotage Ciel's project and even tried to ruin Asami's research, in order to frame Nyx."

"Yeah. That girl did a lot of mess here," Applejack remarked. She sighed, "Many students and staffs including the best ones are having troubles with her. Nothing but a sly and sneaky fox."

"We have the evidence, reports and even the information about her and her doing. It's time we get rid of her for good." Lance suggested firmly.

Shorty corrected, "Technically, some reports and info especially how she is connected to E84 are still blur. So, Tailtech and I have yet to have confirmation about them." This prompted Saber elbowed him. He grunted, "What? It is true. We have to make sure the evidences are accurate."

"As far as our evidences go, they are accurate enough for us. I've checked with the students and staffs, even though cameras are down for quite sometimes." Saber said firmly.

"She has gone too far," Arcee said in concern.

Everyone chattered while nodding in agreement. Looking at the files and reports on the table, Twilight couldn't help but agree with some of them about expelling Cozy Glow for what she has done to the students and teaching staffs from her mind. But in her heart, she really wants to give her the chance for redemption and become better, no matter how long it takes.

Twilight sighed as she faced them, "Everypony… I really want to agree with you all. But I also believe that giving her a second chance is the best option. She deserves it."

"Why are you defending her? We both know what she really is." Terrorcreep said firmly.

Laxtinct nodded, "Yeah. She kinda did give everyone especially Crusaders some hard time a lot. Plus, she's not even real."

"Again. There is no confirmation about her connection," Shorty reminded his friends.

Tailtech sighed, "Yeah. We still need to do some little tests on her if Cozy Glow hadn't been so good in hiding or running from us."

"Because she is still a living being." Twilight answered firmly to everyone. They remained silence while looking at her. She continued, "She should be treated like one. We are not like them."

Everyone was quite conflicted and uncertain of her decision. Nyx sighed in disbelief, "Mom… Really?"

Blazefist shook his head in disagreement, "Twilight, I really wish I could agree with you. But not all of us could share your empathy for her."

Rainbow nodded, "Yeah. Blaze got the point, Twi. After all the lessons we've taught her and helped her, she doesn't even get them right or use them in bad ways. Hell, I got lots of complains from the students including Sandbar and Heatwave about things they never done so wrong."

"She screwed the training exercise programs, which almost killed my sister and her friends!" Icy exclaimed in anger.

Tailtech added, "Not to mention, mess up our project to teleport the whole building of Dragon Strike Force Fortress here. That could have slammed and fallen on our friends and people too."

"And again, the evidences are very blur and uncertain," Shorty reminded sternly, "We have to make sure they're accurate."

Aqua crossed her hooves, "Either way, all of us have tried, Twilight. But she chose this path. Everyone, and even me as a mother, can see that she's not willing to change. I'm sorry."

Seeing almost everyone and even her family shown their hardened yet apathic looks about helping Cozy Glow, Twilight was completely appalled. She sighed in frustration and disbelief about their answers.

Hated to see her mother's hope get crushed, Nyx placed her 'issues with Cozy Glow' aside. She spoke, "Mummy, I'm willing to give one more chance for Cozy Glow."

Everyone was surprised by Nyx's supports. Twilight asked hopefully, "Really, Nyx?"

"Yeah." Nyx confirmed. Twilight was about to hug her. She added, "But if she screwed up this last chance again, I'm gonna kick her ass. Real hard for everything."

Twilight gawked in disbelief while almost some stifled their laughter and some like her brothers and Crusaders smirked slyly at her snarking remarks.

Glaring at Shadow Dragon, Twilight scoffed in disbelief, "Sometimes, I really want to punch your face for teaching our kids to be snarky and street smarts."

Shadow Dragon scoffed amusingly, "You can try. But I'm sure you would do the same."

After thinking, Twilight sighed in defeat, "Fine. Point taken."

"Either way, we're with Twilight. We are willing to give Cozy Glow a chance," Fluttershy said supportively, along with everyone nodded reluctantly.

Pinkie readied with her Party Cannon, "If she messes this up, then we blow up her ass!"

Unfortunately for her excitement, Pinkie accidentally fired the cannon to shoot out the party confetti, streamers and ribbons falling on everyone. This angered Mr. Lockdown to shout, "Drop and give me 20! NOW!"

Pinkie yelped as she quickly yet panicked do the pushups for 20 laps. Everyone sighed amusingly to see her.

"Now that we're done with it. We should focus on important topic," Blazefist firmly stated.

Knowing what he was referring to, Twilight answered, "Ragnarök…"

"Yeah. That's the one my father wanted us to be prepared for." Shadow Dragon said firmly. Everyone especially Twilight gave firm yet serious looks. He continued, "Yeah. We should make some serious preparation for the worse now."

"I agree, Shadow Dragon. So, let's review about what we know 'The Prophecy of Doom'." Twilight said firmly. Just before she and her friends could proceed with discussion, the door was opened by Rexstrike and his Royal Guards. They saluted firmly before her. She asked, "General Rexstrike? What are you doing here?"

"Sorry for ruining your school meeting," Rexstrike apologized, "But Princess Celestia has requested both teams' presence at the Canterlot Castle now."

"Right now?" Twilight asked in concern.

Rexstrike nodded, "Yes. It's very urgent. Something is happening."

Twilight looked concern about leaving the school and Ponyville defenseless, and especially she has yet begun her discussion about Prophecy of Doom.

"Go, Twilight." Starlight spoke firmly, surprising Twilight. She assuredly smiled, "We've got this."

Sunset nodded confidently, "Yeah. You can count us. You prepared us for this."

Mr. Lockdown saluted, "We'll keep everything in order. We won't let you down, Headmare Twilight."

"We can discuss that later," Blazefist comforted Twilight.

Twilight then looked at the rest of her family and allies, who nodded firmly that they will look after the school and Ponyville Town. She turned to both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force, who gave assuring smiles that they have confidence in them.

"Okay. I'm counting you all. Hopefully, this won't be long," Twilight said hopefully. She turned to her children, "Guys, help Cozy Glow and Bella on the right path."

Three children nodded firmly. Lance assured, "We will, mom."

"We won't let you down," Spike said firmly.

"We promised that Bella will be on our side, not her brother's," Nyx promised. She scoffed, "But not Cozy Glow. I am sure she will screw it up."

Twilight sighed in annoyance yet not surprise about her answer. Shadow Dragon turned to Arcee, "Keep your team in shape. Make sure they don't slack or screw anything. Coz we might never know when the strike happens."

Arcee nodded seriously, "Yes, master. I won't let you down."

"Good. Because you're in-charge," Shadow Dragon said with pride.

Arcee shown her annoyed looks, "Master, that is not funny, you know."

"Nope. Because I am serious about it."

"Still not funny…"

Twilight and Shadow Dragon turned to the rest of her friends, who nodded firmly. They, along with Rexstrike, exited out of the office as they are now heading straight to Canterlot. Unbeknownst to anyone, Cozy Glow, hiding in the shadows, has spied and eavesdropped on everything. She smirked slyly about it.

"Just as he expected. This will keep them busy."


Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have made their way to Canterlot City via using the Ponyville Express. Upon their arrival at Canterlot Castle's hallway, they then found someone whom they hoped to never want to deal with.

"Chancellor Neighsay…" Twilight said in annoyed tone.

Chancellor Neighsay huffed, "Princess Twilight. We meet again…"

"What the heck are you doing here?" Shadow Dragon demanded, along with the rest of Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force chattered in agreement.

"Obviously, the same reason as yours." Chancellor Neighsay stated rudely. He sighed before sneered, "It appears that Princess Celestia has finally opened her eyes to accept my petition."

"In your dream, jerk," Rainbow remarked dryly.

Rarity nodded, "Indeed. I doubt Princess Celestia would do such a thing."

"Seriously, why don't you just give up, Neighsay? It's getting tiresome and annoying," Aqua remarked.

Chancellor Neighsay huffed, "Never. As long as your school exist, I will do whatever it takes to bring it down and expel those 'creatures' from our land."

Blazefist sighed while facepalmed, "You haven't learned anything from your mistakes. Not surprise at all…"

Rexstrike cleared his throat, "I'm sure that she'll explain everything inside. Let us go now. We wouldn't want to keep them waiting."

"Them?" The heroes and chancellor asked in surprise.

Rexstrike nodded in confirmation. He turned to his Royal Guards, whom he nodded as the signal. As responded, they pushed and opened the door, revealing politicians, military officers and governors including Spell Nexus, Fancypants, Prince Blueblood, Fleur de Lis, Sapphire Shore, Hoity Toity, Pillars of Old Equestria, Spitfire, Soarin', Wonderbolts and so on. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna were sitting on their throne chairs.

As Rexstrike guided both the heroes and chancellor to march towards the princesses, they can feel some tension in the atmosphere. From the looks of their surroundings, most of the ponies shown serious, stern and displeased like somepony did wrong around here. While the heroes were nervous and uneasy about it, Chancellor Neighsay remained composed yet confident like he has dealt with this before.

Upon their arrival, the heroes and chancellor kowtowed and warmly greeted Princess Celestia and Princess Luna.

"Good to see you all here including you, Twilight," Princess Celestia said warmly to her former student, who smiled back at her. She sternly glared at Chancellor Neighsay, "Chancellor…"

Though uneasy with her stern glares, Chancellor Neighsay remained compose as he responded, "Your majesty. To what pleasure do I owe you? Your humbly subject is willing to serve you."

"Humbly subject, huh?" Princess Celestia questioned with little tone of angry. This made everyone worried. She calmly continued with the same tone, "Tell me, Chancellor. Have you read the newspaper recently?"

Chancellor Neighsay shook his head, "No, your majesty, I have not. I was preoccupied with some matters to deal with. If you forgive me that I did not have the time to read-!" He was silenced immediately when Princess Celestia levitated the newspaper in front of him. He finished the sentence, "-newspaper?"

"Everyone, do you all have newspapers?" Princess Luna questioned firmly. Everyone lifted up their newspapers as commanded. She narrowed her firm eyes, "Read the front page and see what does it tell you all."

As instructed, everyone looked at the front page of newspaper. They all began gossiping and cursing angrily about it as well. The servants passed newspapers to Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force to read. When they do, their expressions are now filled with a complete shock, disgusted, anger and annoyance. But for Chancellor Neighsay, he was completely appalled by it. The newspaper's title revealed "CHANCELLOR NEIGHSAY ENDORSES NEZHA FOR EQUESTRIA'S SOVEREIGNTY!"

Looking at the surroundings, the angry crowd was sternly glaring at him for what he did while muttering and cursing at him. Chancellor Neighsay turned to the Royal Sisters, who were less pleasant with this.

Feeling sweating down on his face, Chancellor Neighsay panicked, "Princess Celestia, this isn't what you think! I can explain!"

"Explain what?" Princess Celestia demanded with angry yet calm tone, "That you've become so desperate to repair your reputation and prove your point by resorting this?!"

Chancellor Neighsay frantically explained, "Y-Yes! B-But this is not what I wanted! As you can see the reporter ask about my view on the school, I answered 'if it were under Nezha's jurisdiction, he would-!"

Slamming her hoof hard against the floor has shaken the ponies and whole chamber, Princess Celestia interrupted with her Royal Canterlot Voice, "DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL, CHANCELLOR NEIGHSAY!"

While angrily eying at Chancellor Neighsay, the crowd whispered and gossiped about him and his latest action. Needless to say, they were not pleased with what he has done. The chancellor has become more terrified now.

While watching how the conversation unfold, some of heroes have different opinions of it now. Rainbow, Pinkie, Aqua, Laxtinct, Saber and Terrorcreep enjoyed watching him squirmed. Fluttershy, Rarity, Shorty, Icy and Tailtech pitied him for getting blamed of his mistakes. Twilight, Applejack, Shadow Dragon and Blazefist remained neutral about the situation.

Princess Celestia narrowed her stern eyes at her chancellor, "I've grown weary of your action against my former student, Chancellor Neighsay. Not only you have falsified the school reports and turn the public to side with you, but you have the nerve of giving this so-called 'Friendship University' accredited, which caused ponies to lose their money and belongings to Mystic Ponies. Doing everything behind my back!"

Chancellor Neighsay became alarmed, "Y-You knew about that?!"

"Starswirl has reported me of what happened at Las Pegasus. Needless to say, I was not very pleased." Princess Celestia confirmed sternly. Slowly approaching towards Chancellor Neighsay backing away, she continued chastising, "I've sent all of the school reports to you. I was hoping that you would finally change your bigotry behavior and make friendship with the creatures. But you chose to continue your meaningless crusade. And look at the results now." She levitated and threw down the newspaper, right in front of the chancellor. She remarked, "You have hit the rock bottom."

Chancellor Neighsay kowtowed in fear, "Please, your highness! Give me one more chance! I beg of you! I'm your loyal subject! I served you faithfully! You must believe me!"

"You have failed me for the last time, Chancellor Neighsay," Princess Celestia said angrily in calm tone, "By the power vested in me, I hereby relieve your duty as chancellor and director of EEA. You now no longer have the authority here. Spell Nexus shall take it over."

Nexus nodded seriously while Chancellor Neighsay quivered in fear.

Princess Luna nodded firmly, "Guards, remove this traitor now!"

"Noooooooooooo!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed in fear as the Royal Guards now grabbed him by hooves. They then dragged him away while heading towards the entrance. He glared at the heroes as he cursed, "Curse you, Princess Twilight! Curse your School of Friendship for ruining my career! You! Will! PAY!"

His howling was silenced when the door closed at once. The crowd sighed in relief while muttering that they're glad that he got what he deserved the karma. The rest of heroes remained silence but watch the event.

"Okay. I did not expect this to happen," Aqua admitted in surprise.

"Yeah. I don't think any of us expected this," Rainbow agreed. She smirked with a scoff, "But glad to see Chancellor Neighsay got his comeuppance. That will teach him a lesson for being a jerk and trying to mess with us."

"Rainbow!" Fluttershy scolded Rainbow.

"No. She's right, Fluttershy," Terrorcreep defended Rainbow, which surprise everyone. They didn't expect him agree with the daredevil pony. He explained, "He could have finally accepted our school is different and unique in its own way, but he chose to continue with his crusade."

Saber nodded, "Yeah. He does make a good point. Makes me feel sorry for him." Everyone looked at him. He smirked slyly, "Almost."

Noticing Twilight's sympathy looks, Shadow Dragon comforted, "There was nothing you can do to make him see your view."

Twilight sighed, "I know, Shadow Dragon. I wish I could have done better."

"Princess Twilight, I hate to ruin your party but Princess Celestia is not done with the situation," Rexstrike reminded his allies.

Suspecting it has to do with the newspaper they've just read, the heroes nodded in agreement. They all turned and looked at the Royal Sisters.

Princess Celestia explained in concern, "Because of Chancellor Neighsay's action, our Equestria including our allied creatures' lands have thrown into chaos. Some ponies planned to leave and headed to faraway land. Others chose to fight them including the innocent Mystic Ponies. In response to deal with this problem, Nezha has sent his army to pacify them, instead of fighting and dealing with Dark Mystic Ponies."

The heroes gasped in disbelief. Princess Luna nodded in concern, "I'm afraid it is the truth. Mystic Ponies are using brute force and threats to pacify them. If our citizens refused to submit, they will be arrested or executed for treason and rebellions. The immortal ponies will make the example of the innocents for defying them."

"I-I can't believe he would go this far…" Twilight said in shock.

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Damn you, Nezha."

"Wait a sec. Can't you talk some sense into him?" Rainbow asked.

"Or maybe asked the Mystic Council to stop him? My mom would definitely step in and stop this." Icy suggested.

Tailtech nodded, "Yeah. I'm sure the Mystic Council won't allow him to continue with this."

"Unfortunately, we were unsuccessful with that," Princess Celestia responded in ashamed tone, confusing the heroes. She continued, "I have tried to contact my nephew for many times, but my call was ignored. We're tried to confront him at the Jade Palace, we've been denied and drove off from Mystic Realm."

Princess Luna nodded in agreement, "We have tried to ask the Mystic Council for help. But unfortunately, they were unable to do anything about him due to them have given their supports and authorities to him. They are now powerless to stop him. So, there was nothing we can do to stop him now."

"We also received the reports that Nezha and his army would be coming here soon. I fear that he would force me to surrender our sovereignty to him. Luna and I must prepare the army to confront him before he could destroy our home," Princess Celestia said firmly. Looking at Twilight and the rest of her friends, she continued sincerely, "Twilight, you and your friends are our only hope to protect the Equestria and stop their invasion. If it is possible, I rather negotiate and reason with them to stop this madness. Hopefully, some of them have conscience and heart to realize the folly. Can I count on you all?"

Looking at all of her friends, she found them nodded seriously. Twilight agreed, "You can count on us, Princess Celestia. We won't let you down."

"Thank you, Twilight," Princess Celestia said in relief. She turned to the rest of royalties, politicians, military generals and celebrities. They all firmly stood still, waiting for her command. She firmly gave the order, "Everyone, we are now facing the international threat from our own Mystic Allies. Work together with Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force, you must do whatever you can to protect the citizens and cities. Negotiate and reason with Mystic Ponies first. Do not engage them or their arsenals, unless we have no other options."

"Yes, your highness!" The ponies complied firmly while bowing down.

Shorty looked at Twilight, "We should inform Starlight and Sunset about this. Dealing with the invasion and negotiation could take long days."

"Agreed. This mission won't be easy." Blazefist agreed in concern.

Twilight groaned in frustration, "Thank you for the reminder, guys. I just hope nothing bad is happening at the School of Friendship."

"Because of what happened the last time?" Terrorcreep questioned dryly, which Twilight nodded in agreement. He scoffed, "I blamed that idiot for making a big mess and complication in the first place. If he had told us the truth-!"

"Then, we wouldn't believe in Discord easily. After all, you all hated his pranks and antics," Fluttershy interrupted sternly with narrowed eyes. Everyone tried to argue but halted and gave some thoughts of her answer. They nodded understandingly to understand her reason. She nodded, "That's why he chased us off, so he can get more proofs about Cozy Glow, Tempest Shadow and even Bella Anime. We now know a lot about them and their mission, though Cozy Glow's background is shady and amuck."

"Not to mention, we still can't confirm her connection to E84 info." Tailtech reminded his friends again. He sighed, "Wish that disk wasn't corrupted.

Shadow Dragon assured Twilight, "Either way, Starlight and others got everything under control. They'll be fine. For now, we focus on these crises."

Everyone chattered and nodded in agreement with Shadow Dragon's explanation. Twilight took a deep breath before sighed in agreement.

"Yeah. The sooner we deal with this, the sooner we can get back home." Twilight said. She sighed in concern, "I just hope Nyx and others are doing alright."

"Come on, Twi. You worried too much. Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club are with Bella. They'll make sure she made the right choice. And even if Cozy Glow is Student President, Starlight will tighten the leash on her." Rainbow cockily assured Twilight. She scoffed, "What could go wrong?"

Laxtinct gasped in fear, "Are you crazy, Rainbow?! You should not have said that! It's a bad luck!"

While everyone looked confused, Pinkie nodded in fear, "Yeah! Whenever anyone said 'what could go wrong', something really did go wrong! It is really bad luck for us and our friends. We should get back and check them first!"

"Pinkie, Lax, knock it off. You guys read comic book too much. I'm sure Starlight and others can handle the School of Friendship," Aqua said firmly.

Pinkie sighed in annoyance, "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Twilight rolled her eyes, "C'mon, everypony. Let's focus on the mission."

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force discussed of how they handled negotiating with the Mystic Ponies and prepared the worst if the immortal ponies refused to cooperate or insisted to fight than listen to their reason.

Unbeknownst to any of them, Chancellor Neighsay, who managed to knock the Royal Guards unconscious, eavesdropped on the conversation behind the doors. He smirked slyly as he can get his revenge on them. Hitting his EEA Medallion, he summoned the portal to escape, preparing his scheme.


Back at the School of Friendship's office; Starlight was discussing with Sunset, Mr. Lockdown, Lance, Spike, Cutie Mark Crusaders and even Arcee about the school's ration and new studies to work on. The scroll magically appeared in thin air, prompting the temporary headmare to levitate it. She then read it out loud for everyone to listen. Unsurprisingly, they all groaned in disbelief.

"I knew it's good to be true," Spike remarked dryly.

Sunset hissed, "Oh man… I didn't think it couldn't get any worse than before."

"Me neither…" Mr. Lockdown agreed in disbelief with sigh. He then facepalmed, "I can't believe Chancellor Neighsay would be so careless and irrational to say such things. What the heck was he thinking?"

"I don't think he think, at all," Lance said dryly. He scoffed, "Oh well. Too bad for him."

"Lance!" Nyx called out.

"What? He deserved the karma for putting us through hell!" Lance defended.

Nyx scoffed, "Yeah, I know. I thought it would be better for all of us including Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club would be there to laugh at him for the karma."

"Ooh. That is so devious…" Spike commented amusingly.

Starlight cleared her throat as she looked at some reports, "Either way, I'm just happy that we don't need to deal with Chancellor Neighsay and his attitude. We can finally work in peace and quiet."

"I'm with you," Sunset agreed. She then looked at the reports, "Right now, we should focus more on Cozy Glow and Bella. Just to make sure that they don't cause problems."

"Agreed." Starlight nodded calmly.

"For sure, Bella won't cause problems coz she got some friends. It's Cozy Glow we should look out for." Nyx said seriously yet sternly, making everyone worried.

"She's still angry about what happened before?" Alyson asked in concern.

"Of course, I am!" Nyx exclaimed in anger. She bitterly grumbled, "It was her fault that I lost my Battle Mode and almost killed by Tso Lan and Hak Xing!"

"You're not the only one, Nyx. She really fooled us too," Scootaloo said dryly.

"Yeesh. When was the last time she had us fooled?" Sweetie Belle questioned.

Everyone was annoyed by her oblivious, Nyx sarcastically recalled, "Oh, gee, let me think…"

Apple Bloom helped listed down, "Like the time she got Nyx in trouble when Hak Xing got her pops out of the portal?"

"Or the time she sent the copy of Twilight's Friendship Lessons to Flim and Flam in Las Pegasus?" Jade added dryly.

Scootaloo took a deep sigh and snapped, "Or when she tricked me to join the Washouts and turned on my own big sis?!"

"Or when she tried to burn the evidence against her?!" Nyx added angrily.

Everyone was confused by Nyx's accusation. Alyson hummed, "I maybe blind, but I'm pretty sure I never heard about her burning the evidence."

Jade nodded, "Yeah. Shorty and Tailtech already said that the evidence is not sufficient and blur too especially her connection to E84."

Nyx groaned, "I didn't tell you everything. But there was also the time she made everyone think I pushed her down the stairs!"

Again, everyone was confused and concerned. Starlight questioned, "When did that happen?"

"Couple of weeks ago." Mr. Lockdown responded. Everyone turned and glared at him. He cleared his throat, "I thought you all know it. I filed the report of Cozy Glow's false claim to Headmare Twilight, but I was forced to strike it off."

"Why?" Spike asked. He gasped in concern, "Don't tell me. She blackmailed you?!"

Mr. Lockdown sighed in defeat, "No. She blackmail your mom about…" He then whispered to Spike's ears, making him gasped in fear. He nodded, "Yes. She doesn't want that happen to you in public or school."

"What was it?!" Everyone asked.

Spike slammed his head against the wall, "You don't want to know."

Everyone hissed in concern to hear it. Nyx approached and patted on his back, "I'm sorry, Spike. Damn that witch…"

Starlight scoffed, "Well then, if she thinks she can get away with it, she'd better think again coz we're keeping an eye on her now since she's the student president."

Nyx smiled in relief, "Yeah. That's some good news. I would like to see if she can pull this off now. She's alone now."

"Oh yeah. Payback time…" Spike sneered amusingly.

Everyone chattered happily about everything is going alright, however, Arcee looked worried about the situation as if she is suspecting something bad may about to happen sooner than later.


As both Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club were giving a tour for Risa; she then chattered with some students, learned some friendship studies and played some games with them including children. The former assassin even learnt what Arcee has been doing here for almost three years. She was truly amazed and impressed with it.

Risa hummed, "I've gotta say. I'm very impressed. I can see why the School of Friendship is considered to be the best school for learning and making the magic of friendship."

"Glad you like it." Ciel said warmly.

"Yeah. We learned quite a lot about the friendship. It's quite educative for us, and also meaningful and magical too." Rak commented. He sighed happily while wiping his glasses, "It almost makes me cry."

Yona looked surprise as she asked, "Learning Friendship makes Glasses Dragon cry? Yona didn't know that."

Rak quickly corrected Yona, "It was expression, not literally, Yona."

"Either way, we all enjoyed being here. Not just learning the friendship, but also having each other as friends like you guys." Ocellus said happily while hugging Smolder, Melody and Kindy close to her. She hummed playfully, "Though the concept of friendship can be referred as family too. I feel very close to you all."

Melody giggled happily, "Me too, Ocellus."

Smolder groaned sickly, "I'm gonna be sick…"

"Must you be rude?" Kindy asked in disgust. Smolder glared at him. He sighed, "Sorry. I forgot dragons are not used to this kind of feelings."

Risa giggled, "That is quite amazing. Arcee must be very lucky to have friends like you. In fact, the better ones she really wants." Looking at her amulet, she looked down in ashamed, "Unlike mine…"

"Why. Thank you," Heatwave said happily, though unaware of his guest's expression. This prompted Solflare whacked his head. He yelled in pain, "What?!"

"You're making her feel bad, dumbass." Solflare pointed out.

Though naïve, Mano nodded understandingly of the situation, "Solflare's right. Risa's still upset about being dumped by her. We should at least make her feel comfortable and happy for now."

After carefully thinking, Heatwave nodded, "Okay. Good point."

"You do realize that I'm here, right?" Risa asked rhetorically.

"Sorry." Everyone apologized innocently.

"So, you wouldn't mind getting me to my room?" Risa questioned calmly.

Sandbar nodded, "Sure. We've got that cover. Just follow me."

"I think me." Heatwave said charmingly with the rose on his mouth. He growled romatically, "I'll be your guide than this guy."

"Really? Now?"

"Yeah. You'd be a terrible tour guide."

"Oh yeah? Says to the guy, who charmed and cheated many girls to like you. I wouldn't dare like you did."

"And that's why you're a loser."

Silverstream groaned as she pushed Sandbar and Heatwave, "Move aside, dumbass. I'll do it!" She then dragged Risa away. She grumbled, "Boys…"

Everyone has sweat drops on their heads of what they were looking at. They didn't expect Silverstream to get angry and deal with the situation at once. Regardless, they all went and followed her, making sure she didn't do anything stupid.

Travelling through the hallway, everyone arrived at the guestroom. Just as Silverstream opened the door, the room consisted of a bed, desk with chair and stationery stuffs, bookshelves, closets and so on.

"Quite neat. Thanks." Risa thanked warmly.

Silverstream scoffed, "You're welcome. Enjoy the stay." Before she could walk away, she growled at Risa, "You go near to Gallus, I will rip you apart!"

Everyone was alarmed by Silverstream's statement while Gallus blushed in red to see her get defensive about him.

Risa giggled, "Don't worry, I won't, kid. Besides, I don't date boys." Everyone gawked in surprise by her answer. She sneered, "Didn't expect, did ya?"

Silverstream flustered, "T-Then w-why did you kiss Gallus for?!"

"For fun, so I can get close to kick the chest out, duh," Risa answered obviously with her raised eyebrow. After thinking of her behavior, she gasped in realization while covering her mouth, "Oh my. Are you jealous of me kissing your boyfriend?"

Everyone gasped in surprise as they turned their attentions at Silverstream, whose face is now turning in red. She panicked and screeched in fear as she ran off at once before she got herself embarrassed in front of her friends.

"Well… That was awkward…" Aero teased.

"More like embarrassed," Solflare corrected Aero. She cleared her throat as she turned to Risa, "Hope you enjoy staying here. Now if you excuse us. We have class to go to."

Both Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club headed off, though Gallus remained behind while glancing at Risa.

"Something I can do for you?" Risa asked curiously.

"One question, Asashin. Do you really love Arcee? Do you mean everything you've said?" Gallus sternly asked.

"Of course, I do. Why? You loved her, kid?"

"I do."

"I should tell you, kid. She may be cool of hanging out with boys and girls, but she's not very opened to her feelings or even willing to love them unless she trusted them."

"Oh no. I'm not her boyfriend. She was like a big sister to me. I respect her boundaries. And I care for her too."

"Yeah. I can see that since you hid her in the trunk. How faithful of you, kid."

"Of course, I do. I don't want her to get hurt after some kind of hell she has been through from the family issues," Gallus said firmly while glaring at her, "But I swear if this is real bullshit."

Risa interrupted amusingly, "Yeah. I get the warning, kid. Believe me, I won't."

Gallus scoffed while saluted mockingly, "Ya, you better not."

Gallus turned and headed off to regroup with his friends. Risa glanced at him walking away as she couldn't help but feel amuse and intrigued with the griffon for being protective sibling to Arcee.

After seeing everyone left, Risa sighed in relief before closing the door. Just as she was about to take a nap on her bed, she heard a knock from the door. She was a bit of annoyed before taking a deep breath to remain compose. She turned and opened the door. She found Bella is standing before her.

"Hello there. What can I do for you?" Risa greeted warmly.

"Risa Asashin?" Bella questioned calmly yet seriously. Surprise by the call, the assassin narrowed her serious eyes as she dragged her into the room. She sighed, "Yup. You are the one I was supposed to look for."

Risa nodded seriously, "Indeed, I am, Bella. I'd take it that you've got the orders from the Mystic Emperor himself."

"Yes, I did. But now, we need to wait for Cozy Glow. She should be here-!" Bella got interrupted when someone flipped and entered through the window. The figure revealed itself to be a small pony wearing black ninja suit-like. She groaned in annoyance, "Really? Did you have to wear that?"

"Well, duh. It's my special mission outfit." The ninja grumbled.

"Well, could you at least do without the mask? We're in the room? Alone?" Bella asked in annoyance.

The ninja sighed in annoyance before pulled off her mask, revealing Cozy Glow herself. She grumbled, "Better?"

Bella shrugged, "Yeah. I'm cool. So, can we get started?"

"Yeah. We should." Risa said in agreement. Bella and Cozy Glow looked at her. She continued, "I trust you both have prepared everything before my arrival?"

"Yeah, we do." Bella confirmed dryly yet sadly.

Cozy Glow sneered, "Yeah. Thanks to my little charisma, cutesy and little favors to distract everyone including that numbskull Mr. Lockdown, Bella managed to get all the seven artifacts from. I even got the ancient book from Twilight's Castle of Friendship. Best of all, we even found the perfect place for the ritual. We're ready to begin Operation: Trump Phase I."

"Good. We should start very soon. The emperor is counting on us." Risa said firmly.

Cozy Glow sighed, "Yeah. I know. We're almost there. We're gonna make this happen."

Bella hummed in concern, "I don't know if this is right…"

Cozy Glow scoffed, "Relax, princess. Nopony is dying as long as no one gets in the way. Coz if they do…" She shrugged with 'innocent' looks while holding the knife, "Oh well…"

"Cozy Glow! We can't do that!" Bella argued.

Cozy Glow snapped back, "Then, we'd better do it fast now. Or else…"

Bella sighed in frustration, "I can't believe you still want to do this."

"Golly, you still have a soft spot for these losers. How pathetic." Cozy Glow teased.

Bella growled at Cozy Glow, "Watch it, bitch! If you say 'golly' one more time…"

"Knock it off, you two!" Risa ordered sternly and firmly, silencing both. She continued, "We have a mission to complete now. And we will complete Phase I without any problems. The last thing we need is our emperor finishing us off for failing him. Got it?"

Both Bella and Cozy Glow grumbled a bit before nodded, "Yes, ma'am."

"But Cozy Glow's not wrong about the problems we have to deal with…" Risa said seriously. Cozy Glow smiled in pleasant while Bella looked scared. She sighed firmly, "We have to deal with them first."

"Starlight, Sunset, Mr. Lockdown, Lance, Nyx and her Crusaders, Spike and Arcee are the problems we need to deal with." Cozy Glow informed. She smirked slyly while armed with her knife, "I am ready to finish them."

Quickly swipe the knife away from the filly, Bella scolded, "Don't even think about it!"

"She's right. That's the last thing we need." Risa said. She took a deep breath before speaking up, "Cozy Glow, you will deal with Starlight, Sunset and Lockdown. Bella will handle with the children and her friends if they get involved with this. I will take care of Arcee."

Cozy Glow groaned, "I really want to fight Twilight's kids. I wanna make them pay."

Risa shook her head sternly, "No. You will draw too much of attention. They don't trust you or even fall for your tricks easily." Cozy Glow grumbled in disbelief. She then looked at Bella, "That is why Bella is perfect for this job."

Bella looked reluctant about this, "I don't know…"

Risa comfortingly placed her claw on Bella's shoulder, "You have to, Bella. They trusted you. They believed in you. They think you're a good guy."

"I don't want to hurt them."

"I know. All you have to do is get them away from the School of Friendship until Cozy and I finished the preparation. They will be fine. It's for their own good."

After carefully thinking, Bella nodded understandingly, "Yeah, sure…"

"Then, what about Arcee? You really think she would let you get close to her?" Cozy Glow questioned.

"Leave that to me. I know what I'm doing…" Risa assured her team, whom were suspiciously concerned about her plan.


After a long day of managing the Martial Arts class while avoiding to meet her former girlfriend, Arcee made her way back to the dorm. She is now lying down on the bed, resting from her work and stress. At the same time, she was thinking about what to do with Risa. In her mind, she was still doubting that the former assassin has actually come to see her, though her heart spoke of wanting to give her the chance for rekindle their relationship. She sighed in frustration with her dilemma.

A gentle knock on the door. Arcee sighed in annoyance while wondering who could be visiting at this hour of night. She got off the bed. She then opened the door and found Gallus standing there, greeting her by waving.

"Gallus? What are you doing here?" Arcee asked.

"I wanna talk with you." Gallus answered. He then looked around, making sure his friends or Risa didn't follow him or even try to stop him. He whispered, "Can we talk inside?"

Arcee raised her eyebrow as she wondered what he would ask for it. She nodded, allowing her brother-figure to enter her dorm. After closing the door, both are now squatted down near to the table. They now began the discussion.

"Alright, Gallus, what is it you want to discuss?" Arcee questioned seriously.

Feeling a bit of nervous, Gallus scratched the back of his head, "Well… You see… What we're gonna talk about… It's kinda personal. I kinda hope that you don't get mad at me when me invading your privacy. And I am so not like Sandbar or Heatwave for not thinking carefully." He laughed nervously when he looked at Arcee's annoyed looks. He sighed in defeat, "I was talking about you and Risa."

"Gallus!" Arcee called out.

Gallus held his hands to halt, "Wow there, sis! Don't kill me! Just hear me out, please?"

While feeling annoyed about everyone bother her about the past, Arcee knew some people like Gallus asked because they were worried about her well-being. She sighed in defeat and nodded, allowing him to continue.

"Okay. After the tour for School of Friendship, I talked with Risa about her really loving you or not. The way she talked; I think she meant it and wanted to get back together with you." Gallus explained.

Arcee sighed, "Gallus…"

"Look, Arcee, I get that you still have upset with her for keeping biggest secret from you, but she still cared for you and loved you too. I mean she has been there for you since your childhood, right?"

"Hmm… I supposed so…"

"So, maybe you should give her a chance."

"I don't know, Gallus…"

"Just talk with her, Arcee. She then will tell you how she felt for you. And probably still feel the same for you. She's at the guestroom now."

Arcee looked hesitated and uncertain before answered, "I… I will think about it, Gallus. You should get some sleep." Gallus nodded a bit. Just as he was about to leave, she called him, "Gallus… Thanks for being there for me."

Gallus scoffed, "What are brothers for, big sis. Goodnight, Arcee."

Arcee smiled warmly, "Goodnight, little brother."

Gallus exited out and heading back to his dorm. Arcee gave some serious thoughts of what the blue griffon has told her. She took a deep breath calmly before smiled as she decided to talk with Risa now.


Exiting out from her dorm, Arcee headed straight to the guestroom. She even has a single white flower on her claw. Looking at the door has made her nervous and worried about talking with her ex-girlfriend, whom she shunned her away after a long time. She took a deep breath before knocking the door gently.

The door was opened. Risa, now wearing a white singlet and black shorts, was surprised to see her.

"A-Ariel? I mean Arcee? Hey…" Risa greeted in nervous tone, worried that Arcee might be onto her.

"Hey there, Risa. Sorry for bothering your sleep." Arcee said awkwardly while scratching her head's back. She cleared her throat, "W-We need to talk."

"O-Oh boy. I'm in trouble…" Risa remarked in fear, realizing the danger she's in.

"I-I just want to say one thing to you…" Arcee said, making her ex-girlfriend more nervous. She bowed while showing the flower before Risa, who was surprised by the gesture. She awkwardly apologized, "I-I'm s-so sorry for how I treated you from the morning."

Risa blinked in surprise, "H-Huh? Really?"

Arcee nodded, "Yeah. I mean it."

"W-Why? What changed your mind?"

"Gallus told me about you really loving me. He asked me to talk with you about it. And he was right. We should talk about us and everything."

"Wow…" Risa was surprised by Arcee's apology. Seeing this as her chance to remove her from interfering the plans, she continued discreetly, "Yeah. I'm with you, Arcee. We should talk. Wanna come inside?"

Arcee shook her head, "No. Outside will be fine." She cleared her throat as she passed the flower to Risa, "Listen, Risa. About you and your family reporting to Thanatos. I forgive you for that."

"Do you mean it, Arcee?"

"Yeah, I do. You were just doing your job. And of course, my father can be quite nosy bastard for wanting to know what I'm up to lately."

"Yeah. Thanatos did enjoy being nosy of everyone's business, just so he can make his own preparation. But I'm very sure he was worried about you. He still loved you, no matter what. After all, you are his daughter."

"I have my own doubts about that. But I'm willing to give him a benefit of doubts."

"I see. I won't try to convince you to forgive your father. So, what's going to happen to us now?"

"Well… We could start over again. If you want, of course."

"I would love to, Arcee."

Arcee smiled happily to hear what Risa has said. Before she could do anything, the assassin grabbed and dragged her towards her. The black-red colored creature passionately kissed her by lips. This surprised yet pleased her to kiss back.

While busy kissing with each other, the assassin swiftly injected a syringe on her neck, injecting a dose of chemical into her. This prompted Arcee yelped in pain and surprise. She quickly pushed Risa off. She grunted in pain while holding her claw on the neck.

Feeling dizziness in her mind and muscle numbing, Arcee grunted weakly, "W-What did you do to me?!"

"I'm sorry, Arcee. I really am…" Risa apologized with tone of regrets and sorrow.

Realizing that Risa was really here for a mission, Arcee tried to scream but her voice was very weak. She panted heavily yet exhaustingly. Her vision is becoming blurred. The last thing she saw was her ex-girlfriend tearfully looked away as she fainted and about to fall down. The assassin quickly grabbed and held her on the front.

Looking around of her surroundings as she made sure no one saw her. Risa quickly dragged Arcee in now before locking up her guestroom's door. Though she regretted her action, the assassin has the mission to do now.


Inside Headmare's Office; Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown were finishing up their last sets of school paper works. Aftermath, they all yawned out loud while stretching their legs up.

"Wow. I've never felt so tired…" Sunset remarked with a yawn.

"Yeah. No kidding. Paper works are the worst. Let's get some shut eye now." Starlight said in exhausted tone.

Sunset nodded, "Sure. Just hope Twilight and others are alright."

"I'm sure they'll be alright. After all, they are the heroes," Mr. Lockdown assured the temporary Headmares. He passed two cups of milk to them. He sighed, "Here. Have some warm milk. It will ease up our stress."

"Thanks. Mr. Lockdown," Starlight thanked in relief as she levitated the mug.

After taking the mug, Sunset smiled at Mr. Lockdown, "You know, Mr. Lockdown. It's funny. The first time we met you, you were very relentless and jerk stallion for making sure us follow some stupid rules. It really almost destroyed the School of Friendship."

Mr. Lockdown groaned in disbelief, "Gee. Thanks for bringing that up…"

"But in the end, he defended our school and resigned from EEA." Starlight added with a smile. She continued, "From a jerk school inspector become the sweetest and loyal school discipline teacher we ever had. The best one."

Mr. Lockdown flustered, "Oh. You flattered me, girls. But thanks." He raised his mug up, "For our school's future."

"For our school's future." Starlight and Sunset toasted up their mugs.

Three ponies happily drank up their mugs. While drinking up their drinks, they all felt dizziness in their heads, vision became blurred and even their bodies were shaking wobblily. The next thing they know is they all fell down on their backs, sleeping and snoring out loud.

Suddenly, the door was opened and revealed Cozy Glow, Risa and reluctant Bella marched into the office. She stood before three sleeping ponies.

The filly smirked sinisterly, "Too easy. The School of Friendship is ours now…"


On the next day, many teacher staffs and students including Lance, Nyx and her Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Students Seven and Rescue Warrior Club sans Arcee have gathered at the school hall. They all were chattering in curiosity and concerns as they wondered of what's really going on.

"Do you guys know what's really going on?" Heatwave asked.

Lance shook his head, "No clue, Heatwave. I wonder why Starlight called all of us here for."

"I'm sure she has a good reason for this." Nyx said calmly. She then looked at the group, "Say. Where's Arcee?"

As everyone chattered in confusion, Gallus answered, "Probably hanging out with her girlfriend now."

"Wow! Really?!" Melody, Silverstream and Ocellus asked in surprise.

"Could've sworn that Arcee hated Risa for what she did." Rak said in confusion.

Aero nodded in agreement, "Me too. What changed her mind?"

Gallus smiled, "I kinda have a talk with my big sis to give a second chance to Risa. After what she has done for all of us, Arcee deserves to get back together with her."

"Wow. Gotta say, Gallus. You've changed a lot," Sandbar remarked in surprise.

"Indeed. The first time we met, you were once insecure and lazy griffon, who doesn't want to open his feelings to anyone or even do something stupid." Kindy commented, annoying Gallus. He smiled gently, "Thanks to Arcee and this school, you've become better."

Silverstream squealed happily, "They're right. Thanks for being our friend."

Gallus blushed in red as he scratched his head's back, "Geez. Thanks, guys."

Smolder groaned in disgust, "I swear if I hear this again, then I'm gonna puke." She was elbowed by Ocellus and Yona. She grunted while rubbed her hand, "Ow. What the heck?"

"Be nice." Yona and Ocellus scolded Smolder.

"Either way, we should be happy for her. She deserved a happy ending together with her girlfriend." Mano said warmly.

"Cheezy. But true." Solflare remarked amusingly while crossed her hooves.

"Guys. Something's happening." Jesuits alerted her friends.

Everyone turned and looked at podium. And to their surprise, they found Cozy Glow is standing before them.

Cozy Glow greeted, "Good morning, friendship students! I know we're all sad Professor Sparkle is away. But don't worry, because she left me in charge to do things just the way she would."

"Really? I was very sure that Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown were in-charge of the school." Ciel questioned seriously yet suspiciously.

Leo nodded seriously, "Yeah. So why aren't they here?"

"They were, but they left me this note." Cozy Glow explained. She then took a note out to read, "I have to go. Twilight needs our help. I know the school is in good hooves with you, Cozy." She then giggled, "Isn't that sweet? We won't let Starlight down, will we?"

Everyone chattered happily about supporting the School of Friendship. However, Nyx and her friends were suspicious about Cozy Glow's notes.

"She's definitely lying! She did something bad to them! I'm gonna make her tell the truth!" Nyx exclaimed in anger. Just as she was about to move out, she got pounced and held down by her friends and siblings. She groaned, "OW! What the hell?! Really?"

"Stopping you from making a big mistake," Jade sternly answered her.

"Don't do something stupid, Nyx." Apple Bloom pleaded.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "You wouldn't want to end up like what happened before again. Everyone's now siding with her. They think she's a good girl."

"Yeah, Nyx. The last thing you want is making a bad name for yourself and your family." Scootaloo added.

"You really want that to happen again?" Alyson asked in concern.

Nyx groaned, "Fine…"

"Don't worry, Nyx. We'll find out what really happened to Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown." Lance assured his sister while glaring at Cozy Glow. He continued, "And then, we'll expose how fraud Cozy Glow really is."

Spike nodded seriously, "Yeah. That brat is gonna be sorry for messing with the wrong family."

Student Seven and Rescue Warrior Club especially Bella eavesdropped of the siblings and Cutie Mark Crusaders conversation. They all wondered of what Nyx, her siblings and friends were discussing. The sister of Nezha looked very worried and scared as she has to get them away from the school before they could start the ritual.

"Now, that is done. Let's get back to class and continue the lessons! I'm sure Professor Sparkle and her friends would be proud of us." Cozy Glow exclaimed happily.

"Not so fast!"

This alerted everyone to gasp in shock and confusion. They all turned back and found Chancellor Neighsay is at the entrance. The former chancellor marched straight to the podium, where he pushed Cozy Glow aside for his speech. They all muttered in concern, wondering of why he was here for, though some suspected that he came to undermine the headmare's works while others believed that he is here to close down the school.

"Good morning, everypony. You all probably wondered why I'm here and taking over this foal's so-called position." Chancellor Neighsay said sternly yet calmly. The students and teacher staffs looked worried and uncertain. Revealing the 'scroll', he continued, "I was sent here by Princess Celestia to replace Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown as the new headstallion of this school from now on."

Just as everyone including Team Fighters feared, Chancellor Neighsay has indeed come to take control over the School of Friendship.

"H-He can't do that!" Gallus exclaimed.

"Yeah. He doesn't have the right to take over the school!" Sandbar agreed.

Ciel hummed in concern, "I don't understand. Why would Princess Celestia allow him?"

"No, she wouldn't…" Spike disagreed suspiciously, remembering the conversation from yesterday.

Knowing what Spike was thinking, Lance nodded, "Yeah. Neighsay must have faked the order to get control of our school."

"Like hell, we're gonna let him!" Nyx exclaimed in anger. She was about to pounce but got slammed down by her friends and siblings again. She groaned in frustration, "Fine. I will stand down."

"Good. We're angry too, Nyx. But we have to play smart." Lance reminded Nyx.

Spike nodded, "Yeah. No way we're gonna let Neighsay take control of our school without the first. We need to rally these guys first."

Nyx sighed, "I hope you're right."

Chancellor Neighsay cleared his throat while reading out loud of his scroll, "There will be some changes to make here. As such, this school will adhere to EEA doctrine, as it should have from the start!" He turned and glared at Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club, "Next, these dangerous creatures will return to where they belong to. I will summon their leaders and guardians to bring them home. I will not allow them to run loose here since their kind caused the Mystic Civil War with Mystic Ponies!"

"WHAT?! That is so uncalled for!" Heatwave exclaimed in anger. He then grabbed Yona close to him, "Sure I got issue with Yaks before, but now we're buddies. Look at us. I do the smart stuffs; Yona does the smash stuffs. Best combo."

Yona nodded, "Selfish pony is right. Yona not like his jokes 'cause it is not funny. But Yona likes him for being honest and helping friends."

"Yeah! He's right! All creatures here are our friends!" Sandbar exclaimed firmly. He groaned while facepalmed, "I cannot believe I actually agree with him."

Yona whispered to Sandbar, "Yona couldn't believe either too."

"No kidding. Didn't think anyone agree with him." Rak whispered to his friends.

"You do realize I'm right here?" Heatwave questioned sternly as he glared at three friends, who shrugged and ignored him. He groaned, "No respect for the leader…"

"YOU'RE NOT A LEADER!" Everyone exclaimed in frustration.

"Either way, you can't do that to them." Kindy firmly protested while patting Gallus's back.

Blackwitch pointed out, "And also, the Mystic Emperor Nezha started the war, not the Equestrian Creatures. Azure Phoenix and some of council are trying to stop him. Get the facts right, dumbass." She found everyone gawked at her. She sighed, "Yes, I can use 'curse words' when someone gets the facts wrong."

Leo readied with his rapier, "If it's the fight you want, then you will get one."

Both Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club armed themselves for the fight. This surprise the rest of students and teacher staffs. Even Cozy Glow was surprise before noticed something off on the scroll. She smirked slyly as she has the idea.

Chancellor Neighsay was annoyed with the defiance, "You will obey and follow the rules I've made! That is not up to debate!" He cleared his throat before declared sternly, "Twilight had endangered us all for not only allowing these creatures to roam in our land, but also defying and challenging the Mystic Emperor. He is now at the verge on war against us, instead of the enemies! I'm here to fix those mistakes! The reign of Princess Twilight is now over! By the power vested in me, I ordered these creatures to be arrested!"

This prompted Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club to be on defensive stance, along with the siblings and Cutie Mark Crusaders standing beisde with them. However, the students and teacher staffs remained silence but watch the event. Seeing no one is doing anything, Chancellor Neighsay's looks became irritated about it.

"Are we deaf?! Arrest them now! Bring the Friendship Guards at once! I am now in the command!" Chancellor Neighsay commanded impatiently.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Chancellor but no one is willing to follow the order." Cozy Glow said slyly.

"Why not?" Chancellor Neighsay demanded sternly.

"One thing for sure, this order is a fake." Cozy Glow said firmly as she swiftly knocked the scroll down. It revealed to be blank. This made everyone gasped in shock. She continued while showing her scroll, "I know that because I received the real message from Princess Twilight. You've been removed from chancellorship and EEA because you've endorsed your supports to Nezha to take over the Equestria. The creatures have nothing to with the Mystic Civil War. Nezha did. Get the facts right."

Blacwitch was annoyed, "That's my line…"

Everyone muttered in shock and disbelief about the situation. Chancellor Neighsay nervously sweating.

Chancellor Neighsay tried to deny, "T-That is not true. That message is fake!"

Cozy Glow interrupted, "Fake or not. Twilight decided to run her school outside of the EEA guidelines. Princesses Celestia, Luna and even some of Mystic Council trusted her enough to support her, even though you tried to stop her."

Chancellor Neighsay became scared, "That's not exactly what—!"

Cozy Glow again interrupted, "Just imagine if the school runs according to EEA doctrine, then there won't be any more lessons from the Princess of Friendship at the School of Friendship."

"Well, I-I wouldn't say that—!" Chancellor Neighsay tried to protest.

Cozy Glow flew towards Chancellor Neighsay, "So, since I know you mean what you say, my question is really for the students and teacher staffs." She turned to aforementioned ponies, "Are we going to give the pony who already tried to wreck Twilight's school once another chance to do it? Or worse, start the war with our allied creatures when we're already have one?"

After listening, the students and teachers dissented angrily yet upset about the situation. They all now glaring and shouting at Chancellor Neighsay, who became scared. Cozy Glow smirked slyly to see everything goes according to her plans.

Cozy Glow smirked slyly, "I guess things will have to stay the way Twilight wants them. Which includes leaving me in charge."

Both students and teachers shouted fiercely in unison as they charged at him. They quickly grabbed Chancellor Neighsay, who struggled to escape. They have tied him up with a gag. They threw him into the guestroom.

"Serves you right for getting in my way, former chancellor." Cozy Glow mocked amusingly while taking EEA Medallion from his sash. She then closed the door. She turned to the students and teachers, "Come, everyone. Let's continue the study."

Everyone cheered happily and wildly as they all returned to the class. Team Fighters were about to follow them but halted by Cozy Glow.

"As for you all, you all should leave the school now." Cozy Glow instructed, alarmed everyone. She continued, "After what you have done for this school and Princess Twilight, you all deserve some relaxing holidays. You've been stressed enough from this. My orders. My rules. Better follow it."

Everyone was shocked by Cozy Glow's order. They tried to protest her but Bella interrupted, "She's right. We should take some vacation for a week, after what happened just now. We all deserved it."

Cozy Glow smirked slyly as she placed the EEA Medallion on Bella's jacket, "She is correct, everyone. And you get the reward for being smart. Go out and relax, everyone."

Almost everyone tried to protest, Nyx quickly spoke, "Alright, we'll do it." This shocked them. She continued, "Yup. That chancellor nearly gave me a heart attack. I need a holiday before coming back to the school."

Though confused by Nyx's saying, Jade gasped inaudible before speaking, "O-Oh! Yeah. That would be great." She then smiled awkwardly at her friends, "We wanna plan properly for our school."

Carefully listening to her awkward comments, both siblings and Cutie Mark Crusaders made 'oh' sound of realization and nodded in agreement. The students were not sure but to play along as they want some answers.

Cozy Glow smiled, "Good. Now run along. I'll be very busy with work."

"Wait! What about Arcee? I need to find her first." Gallus said in concern while looking around.

Cozy Glow scoffed, "Don't worry. I'll let her know about it. Now go and enjoy the vacation."

Gallus wanted to refuse but got dragged and pulled by Lance and Kindy as they don't want him to get in trouble with Cozy Glow. The young heroes and students immediately leave the hall before exited out of the entrance. Cozy Glow continued smile while waved at them.

As soon as two of them left, Cozy Glow dropped her façade of happy face. She looked back, where Risa stood before her.

"Well?" Cozy Glow questioned.

"All is done. Nice play, clone." Risa mocked amusingly.

"Don't call me that!" Cozy Glow screamed at Risa, who remained compose and stood still. She then sighed in relief, "I didn't expect that idiotic chancellor would show up here to take over the school. He nearly blew up our operation if I hadn't pulled this stunt off."

Risa rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Either way, everything is in order, just like what we planned."

Cozy Glow nodded, "Good. We need to start Phase I. And you're sure that your stupid girlfriend won't get in our way?"

Though regretted yet hurt of what she has done, Risa wavered off, "Don't worry, she won't. I made sure of that."


Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have split up and travelled across the Equestria including the allied creatures' as they are doing their best to prevent Mystic Kingdom from invading them. If there were some reasonable of former allies, they would tried to talk with them about the mistakes they have committed.

Rainbow and Blazefist teamed up with Wonderbolts to fend off Water Tiger Kingdom while Aqua is talking with her siblings to stand down. Saber and Applejack were negotiating with Virtue Dragon to stand down from attacking Dodge City and Appleloosa. Pinkie and Laxtinct went to Yakyakistan, where they defended it from Mystic Ponies. Shorty and Rarity are at Manehattan, where they tried to negotiate with Thunder Science Division to leave. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy teamed up to defend Changeling Hives from Sovereign Lion Nation. Tailtech and Icy are in standoff with another group of Mystic Ponies at Saddle Arabia. Using the teleportation portals, they often travelled to another country to assist other allies and repel the invaders.

Now arriving at the Crystal Empire; Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Rexstrike were heading straight to the Crystal Castle. They saw many of Mystic Pony Guards have thrown many luggage out at the square. They even dragged Shining Armor and his family as well. Crystal Ponies including Flash and Sunburst were gathered, standing and watching the event.

Twilight and her team approached to Flash and Sunburst. Twilight questioned in concern, "What's going on? What are they doing with my brother?!"

Surprised to see their arrival, Flash said, "Princess Twilight! Shadow Dragon! General! Thank Celestia for coming here! Mystic Ponies are expelling Princess Cadance and Prince Shining Armor out of Crystal Empire."

"What?!" Twilight exclaimed in anger before rushed out to Shining Armor's aid.

Shadow Dragon sternly demanded, "Why didn't you and Crystal Guards helping?!"

"We wanted to but Princess Cadance told us not to start the fight. She didn't want Crystal Ponies get hurt or Crystal Heart get destroyed again." Flash explained. He sighed, "Sorry, sir."

Rexstrike sighed, "Damn it. This isn't good."

After throwing the last luggage, Mystic Lieutenant smirked smugly while glaring at Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, "Serves you right for openly challenging us. As of now, Crystal Empire is under the control of Mystic Emperor Nezha."

Shining Armor sternly glared at Mystic Lieutenant, "I wouldn't bet on it, jackass."

Princess Cadance nodded while holding Flurry Heart, "Crystal Empire does not belong to the Mystic Emperor. It belongs to Crystal Ponies. And…" She then cried in tears of hurt, "This is my home. My responsibility. You can't do this to us."

"We already did, stupid mortal," Mystic Lieutenant mocked. He turned and found Twilight came to hug Princess Cadance and Flurry Heart in comfort. He smirked, "Well, well, if it isn't the Princess of Failures. Nice of you joining with us. You can escort your family back to Canterlost."

"No." Twilight refused angrily. Mystic Lieutenant glared at her.

"No? You would dare to defy the sovereignty of Mystic Emperor?" Mystic Lieutenant questioned sternly.

Twilight sternly answered, "Yes, I am. Equestria belongs to Equestria Ponies, not bigotry assholes like you."

Mystic Lieutenant snickered amusingly, "Oh, little princess. You will regret that."

Just as he unsheathed his sword, Mystic Lieutenant aimed it at Twilight's throat. She remained compose yet firm. This alarmed everyone to react. Shining Armor, Shadow Dragon, Flash Sentry, Rexstrike and Crystal Guards armed with their weapons, and same goes to the Mystic Soldiers. Princess Cadance and Sunburst quickly calmed down the angry crowd as they wanted to beat the Mystic Ponies for threatening the Princess of Friendship.

"Lieutenant!"

Mystic Lieutenant turned back. He yelped in shock before something swiftly decapitated his head off to the ground. Crystal Ponies panicked in fear, alerting Princess Cadance and Sunburst to calm them down. Mystic Soldiers turned and deal with the interloper while Twilight and her friends standby for possible battle.

Everyone is facing Mystic Councilpony of Ice standing together with her Ice Amazon Mares. Stormwar and her soldiers approached while aimed their weapons at the Mystic Soldiers, who were both confused and scared.

"Frozen Sage…" Princess Cadance said in surprise tone.

Turning to Oracle Vixen, Frozen Sage commanded, "Vixen, escort Princess Cadance and her family back to the Crystal Castle now. Crystal Empire is their rights to rule."

Everyone gasped for the moment before cheering out happily. Princess Cadance shed some tears of relief to hear it. Shining Armor and Flurry Heart sighed in relief. This prompted Twilight to hug her brother and his family.

Oracle Vixen and her bodyguards helped carrying the luggage while escorting Princess Cadance and her family back into the castle. And at the same time, she gracefully thanked Frozen Sage, who gently patted her hoof and ensured that everything will be fine. Shining Armor nodded firmly while holding Flurry Heart giggled innocently, making Frozen Sage smiled warmly at them. She watched them entered the castle.

Mystic Soldier #1 growled, "Traitor! When Mystic Emperor hears about this-!"

"He will do no such thing while I'm still standing here." Frozen Sage sternly interrupted Mystic Soldier. She then armed with rapier at him, "Tell the Mystic Emperor that Ice Amazon Mares are no longer serving him. We are now the Guardians of Crystal Empire and Yakyakistan, not rulers. Now leave!"

Mystic Soldiers #1 grunted in frustration while throwing his helmet, "Darn it, mare! We'll get back at you!"

Mystic Soldiers quickly summoned the portal to escape at once. The crowd sighed in relief. Flash Sentry and Sunburst ordered them to return home now. Crystal Guards moved out to continue the patrol.

"Thank you so much, Frozen Sage," Twilight thanked with a bow.

Frozen Sage bowed humbly, "No, Twilight. I was redeeming myself for putting my trust on the wrong pony and abandoning my true duty to my people. I am truly sorry, Twilight. I've betrayed you and Princess Cadance."

"Well, you are here now. That's all it matters." Twilight calmly assured Frozen Sage with a patting on shoulder, "Keep them safe."

Frozen Sage nodded, "I will, Twilight."

Shadow Dragon and Rexstrike approached toward Twilight as the General of Friendship questioned, "You okay?"

"Do I look like okay?!" Twilight angrily asked her husband. Shadow Dragon gave awkwardly looks with silence. She sighed, "We can't keep up with this. One whole day has passed, we're becoming exhausted and tired from travelling, fighting and talking."

Rexstrike sighed, "I'm afraid we do not have a choice, unless the Mystic Emperor's willing to end this madness, your highness."

"So, where to now?" Shadow Dragon questioned seriously.

Before anyone could do anything, three ponies looked up and found Pegasus Royal Guard is flying straight towards them. They then noticed something off as she was flying wobblily before slamming to the ground.

Rexstrike quickly checked on the Royal Guard, "Soldier, are you alright?!"

Royal Guard Pegasus grunted as she struggled to get up, "Y-Yeah, I'm alright. I was having trouble with my flight lately. Don't know what happened." She cleared her throat as she passed the scroll to Twilight, "Princess Twilight, I've brought message from Princess Celestia. It's urgent."

Levitating the scroll, Twilight read it carefully:

"Twilight, please return to Canterlot at once. There are some ponies wants to speak with you urgently. It's about Project E84 and Cozy Glow. It is very concerning matter."

"Project E84 and Cozy Glow? Who are these ponies? What do they know about them?" Shadow Dragon asked in confusion.

"I have no idea. But they might have the answer we're looking for," Twilight said sternly. Just as she was rolling up the scroll, her magical aura made some static noise before dispersed into nothingness. She was perplexed, "W-What the-? Did you guys see this?"

Rexstrike nodded, "Yeah, we did…"

"What was that? Your magic couldn't have drained out." Shadow Dragon asked in concern.

"Not very sure." Twilight admitted in uncertain tone. She shook her head, "Never mind. Let's head back to Canterlot now."

Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Rexstrike headed straight to train station. Using the Ponyville Express, they're now heading straight to Canterlot.


After leaving the School of Friendship, everyone is now at the Cutie Mark Crusaders Clubhouse's outskirt. Most of the students having mixed feelings of worried, anxious and edgy while chatting about what has happened at the School of Friendship. The worried Bella tried to stay calm and happy for keeping her friends safe and away from interfering the mission. She hoped that everything goes well.

Nyx was discussing with her siblings and friends about what she planned to do next. They were both concern and scared about it.

"You sure about this?" Lance asked.

"You'd think they're ready for this?" Spike added his concerns.

"Guys, we need all the help. I have a feeling that Cozy Glow is behind Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown's disappearance. She and Bella are up to something now for Nezha. We have to act." Nyx said firmly. Her friends looked uncertain about her idea. She sighed, "We're our own now. Our family and friends are now busy to deal with Nezha's invasion. Who else are gonna do it?"

After carefully thinking, Jade sighed in defeat, "She does have the point. Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart went to library for more study about Ragnarök. Minister Ratio is handling the affairs. Strict Stalker, Bullhound, Grubber and even ZeekCrimson are making some serious preparation for Nezha's invasion. We're on our own."

Realizing that Jade and Nyx were right, both siblings and friends sighed in defeat as they couldn't help but agreed with them.

"We're with you, Nyx." Apple Bloom said firmly, along with Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Alyson.

Nyx smiled, "Good. Then, let's do this. It's time for them to know the truth."

Lance sighed, "Let's hope that they don't go crazy and angry at Bella for being a spy for her big brother."

"I'm sure they'll go easy on her. They're her friends." Spike assured his siblings.

Nyx and her team explained to the students about Cozy Glow and Bella, as well as their purpose here at the School of Friendship.

"What! The! Hell?!" Solflare asked angrily.

"You've lied to us?! All this time?!" Heatwave exclaimed in anger at not just the siblings and Cutie Mark Crusaders but also Bella. Everyone shared the same sentiment. Bella became agitated with this situation. He growled in frustration, "D-Did my uncle know about this?!"

Lance shook his head, "No, he didn't. It's just mostly us and Arcee."

"I can't believe Arcee kept it to herself…" Gallus said.

"I can't believe you didn't really come here for to learn about friendship…" Ocellus said in hurt tone while looking at guilty Bella. She asked with tears, "Was our friendship a lie? Was everything we did a lie? Do you even care about us? Care about me? Was I… Were we just pawns to you?"

"What! No! No! No! No, Ocellus! It's not a lie!" Bella protested in hurt tone. Ocellus looked away as she was still hurt for being lied. She sighed. "Our friendship is not a lie. I never think of you or anyone else like that. I really do care about you. You have to believe me, Ocellus."

Ocellus sighed, "I wish I could believe you. I really do, my friend…"

Bella pleaded, "Ocellus, please. Everything we did is true, not lies. You are my first best friend I ever had. I could never forget that."

Ocellus turned and confronted Bella, "Then, tell us, Bella! What are you and Cozy Glow planning now?! What do you intend to do with the School of Friendship?!"

"More importantly, what happened to Arcee?" Gallus demanded sternly, "Is she really with Risa like Cozy Glow said?!"

"Yeah. We haven't seen her for whole day." Smolder said suspiciously.

Silverstream glared at Bella, "We swear if anything bad happens to Arcee, we will make you pay for everything!"

Aero growled while slammed his claws hard, "Yeah! You're about to face our wrath now!"

As everyone is now cornering her, Bella frantically panicked and moved back to the corner. Kindy, Ciel and Rak came to the aid. The green-colored prince shouted, "Everyone, calm down! You're scaring her!"

Ciel nodded, "She's our friend. We shouldn't treat her like a prisoner or traitor."

"You still call her 'our friend' after everything she and Cozy Glow have done?" Jesuit questioned sternly.

"Well, yeah. I mean, we've been friends for almost three years. Shouldn't we give her a benefit of doubt?" Rak answered sheepishly.

Aero shook his head in disapproval while crossing his arms, "Rak, you naïve fool…"

Holding hurtful Ocellus close to her, Smolder sternly spoke, "Look at her. Ocellus was hurt because of her lies. No way we're letting her off."

"Yona agreed. Yona not forgive Bella." Yona sternly nodded.

"I'd say we interrogate her at once," Heatwave suggested, which almost all of his friends agreed with him.

"Guys, c'mon! Stop this!" Lance called out as he, his siblings and Crusaders came to Bella's aid.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. Bella's not our enemy. Cozy Glow is. We need her help now."

Turning to Bella, Spike pleaded, "We're your friends, Bella. You have to tell us what Cozy Glow is really after now."

Bella became conflicted, scared and worried when looking at her friends, who have mixture feelings of anger, anxious, upset and worried. She wanted to tell them about her brother's plans, but she feared for their safety if they tried to stop the mission. She has no other choice now.

"I'm sorry, guys. I really am." Bella apologized as she held out couple of smoke bombs, alarming her former friends.

"Bella, no!" Everyone screamed in concern.

It was too late. Bella threw down the smoke bombs, igniting and engulfing the whole area is covered in black smoke. Her former friends were blinded while coughing heavily until it dispersed. To their disbelief, she is nowhere to be seen except Chancellor Neighsay's EEA Medallion lying on the floor.

"Bella…" Ocellus said in upset tone as she picked the medallion up.

Heatwave growled while stomping his hoof, "T-That traitor! She got away!"

"Don't worry, Heatwave. We will find her. We will hunt her down. We will make her pay for deception and betrayal." Aero said firmly while readied with his spear.

Mano grunted as he slammed his clenched claw against the tree trunk, "Damn it! How could we be fooled by her?!"

"I also couldn't believe it too…" Solflare said in hurt tone. Narrowing her eyebrow in anger, she continued, "After what we have done for her, this is the thanks we get for being her friends?"

"Yeah. I couldn't get it too. How could she do this to us?! How could she still side with Nezha and Cozy Glow?! Why?!" Sandbar asked in confusion.

"I don't know. But we should confront her and Cozy Glow." DECK suggested.

"Yeah, when we get our claws on them," Smolder snarled while clenching her claws. She then roared in anger as she unleashed the flamethrower at the sky, scaring her friends off. She then stopped before panted, "I'm gonna burn them alive. I'll start with that traitor!"

"Yak smash her!" Yona supported firmly.

"Guess we've come to agreement." Heatwave said firmly as he looked at Sandbar and Gallus.

Sandbar sighed, "I guess so…"

Seeing Sandbar's upset looks, Gallus patted his friend's back, "Look, Sandbar. I also don't like hurting my own friend. But Bella made her choice. Not to mention, she knows something happened to Arcee. I'm gonna find out. And I am gonna make them paid."

"We will. Bella and Cozy Glow are gonna be sorry for messing with the wrong people now." Heatwave said determinedly.

Just before the students could do anything, the siblings and Cutie Mark quickly blocked their way.

"Everyone, stop!" Lance commanded, making the students to stop. He continued, "Let's not do anything stupid."

"Yeah. Bella is not a traitor. She was being forced to work for her brother and Cozy Glow. She didn't have the choice." Nyx explained, with Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. Somehow, I'm not convinced." Smolder remarked dryly.

"I agreed with Smolder's sarcasm. We have Bella surrounded. She could have told us, but instead she chose to escape. She's willing to work with them. Who knows what kind of plans they have for the School of Friendship or Ponyville Town?" Jesuits pointed out in concern. She crossed her arms, "Needless to say, we have to deal with them before they could cause more damages to school and Ponyville Town."

"Well, let's get a move on! There's no time to lose!" Mano exclaimed impatiently.

Leo nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We can't let them get away."

"Just like that? You guys just want to beat her up without finding out why she did it?" Spike asked in concern. The students remained silenced but showing their angry glares. He shook his head in disbelief, "C'mon! She's your friend."

"Was, Spike. She was our friend. She is now a traitor." Smolder corrected Spike.

"Indeed. No one here gives a damn about her reason now." Aero sternly agreed.

"I do." Kindy spoke up firmly, surprising everyone to look at him. For the first time, they have never seen him being very serious yet hurt. He sighed firmly, "If she has the reason for betraying us or leaving us here, then I'm willing to hear her out. I would also like to help her out too."

Everyone was surprised by Kindy's speech. Gallus asked, "A-Are you serious, Kindy?!"

"You really want to help her?! Seriously?!" Mano questioned in disbelief.

"Bella has lied to us since the start of the school, just like Tempest Shadow and Cozy Glow. They have been against Professor Twilight and her friends from the start!" Smolder reminded Kindy.

Yona nodded, "Yeah. Why help her, Kindy?"

"And what makes you think that she wanted your help?!" Solflare sternly questioned.

Kindy remained firm and calm to say, "Because she is my friend."

His statement surprised everyone including the siblings and Cutie Mark. This inspired Ocellus to stand beside him.

"He's right." Ocellus agreed while looking at the medallion, "Bella is also my friend too. We've been through a lot. She helped me, trained me, defended me and cared me. Now I wanna help her out."

It was not just Ocellus. Ciel joined in, "I also want to help Bella. She and I may not be close, but she's still my friend.

"Us too!" Silverstream and Melody supported firmly.

"If we can assure her that we're still her friends, I believed that she will return to us and tell us what her mission is." DECK suggested.

Rak nodded, "Yeah. Bella maybe Nezha's sister, but she's much nicer and better than him. I have no doubts that he could be threatening her to do his mission."

"Maybe. Maybe not." Blackwitch said ominously. Everyone looked at her. She gave a gentle smile, "We won't know, unless we helped her out."

"You guys…" Kindy said in surprise and relief, feeling touched.

"Wow. Just wow, bro…" Aero remarked in surprise at Rak, who nodded firmly.

"Even after what she has done, you guys are willing to stand beside with her?" Jesuits questioned attentively.

Kindy and his supporting friends nodded firmly without hesitation. The siblings and Cutie Mark Crusaders also joined in the agreement.

"Would you look at that?" Leo remarked in surprise while looking at his friends, "What do you think?"

"You all must be crazy for this…" Heatwave remarked in disbelief. While most of his friends nodded in agreement, Kindy and his supporters sighed in defeat about their reaction. He gave a gentle smile, "Well, let's go find and talk with her."

Seeing others nodded in agreement, Sandbar nodded, "Yeah. Looks like we're on same page."

"H-Huh?! Really?" Kindy asked in surprise, along with his supporting friends were perplexed as well.

"Actually no. We're still angry at her." Gallus disagreed while shaking his head.

Giving fist bump with Gallus's, Smolder snorted with smokes, "Definitely and really angry at her."

"But we are willing to give her benefit of doubt. My sister would advise me of that as well." Solflare explained wisely.

Mano nodded, "Yeah. Everyone deserves the second chance. Even Bella."

"If ponies still believe Bella is a good friend, then Yona would like to believe too," Yona supported.

Almost everyone chattered and nodded in agreement. This touched Kindy and the erst of his supporting friends. The young heroes smiled happily to see them agreeing together.

"Glad to see you guys work this out." Lance commented proudly. The students smiled warmly while nodded. He then gave the order, "Alright, we've gotta find Arcee first, and then we'll talk with Bella while dealing Cozy Glow before things got out of hooves."

"Where can we find her? She could be anywhere. She could be with Risa now." Spike said in concern.

Nyx sighed in concern, "I hope she's alright. I hate to think what kind of trouble she's in." She then shown her angry looks, "I swear if Cozy Glow done anything bad to her…"

Apple Bloom patted Nyx by shoulder. She turned and looked at her and the rest of her friends giving their smiles. She assured, "We'll find her. Count on it."

Nyx nodded, "Thanks, Apple Bloom."

As everyone gave some thoughts about Arcee going missing, Gallus gave a soft gasp, "I might have an idea…"


"Are you kidding me?! You were supposed to get them away from our mission! How could you mess this up?!" Cozy Glows shouted angrily at Bella's face.

Bella slapped Cozy Glow to the ground, "Do that one more time or I will kill you, you stupid clone."

Spitting small blood out, Cozy Glow growled as she glared at Bella, "At least, this clone done a better job than his stupid sister. Too focused on friendship, instead of mission." She sneered, "I wonder how the Mystic Emperor feel about you when he finds out."

Bella snarled, "Why you little f-?!"

"Enough!" Risa shouted, silencing both ponies. She continued, "What's done is done. But right now, we focus on our mission. We're almost there."

Cozy Glow and Bella huffed angrily, "Fine."

Three Mystic Spies turned their attention to the back, where they are looking at the ancient magical ritual marks with Amulet of Aurora, Talisman of Mirage, Helm of Yksler, Crown of Grover, Angelic Wings of Hope, Knuckerbocker's Shell and Clover the Clever's Cloak on each small marks. Each of ancient relics fired its blue magical beam in middle and generating magical spiral-like energy, trapping Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown. All of them are now currently at the same crystallized underground cavern hall-like, where Hak Xing freed Tso Lan from his prison.

Three teachers opened their eyes as they found themselves where they are and what Cozy Glow has been doing with her cohorts. They were completely confused and concerned.

"Enjoying yourself in there, you three?" Cozy Glow asked innocently. She gave pouty looks, "I'm sorry I had to put you all to sleep. But what else could I do? You three were going to ruin all our plans."

Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown were shocked. They turned to Bella, who looked away in ashamed. She apologized, "I'm sorry, guys. I have no choice."

"Of course, you have no choice because you will fail your mission." Cozy Glow insulted amusingly, annoying Bella to glare back at her. She scoffed, "Maybe if you have put more effort to stall them, then I wouldn't think about pushing your stupid friends especially that stupid brat in here! I've been tempted to do that for months!"

Bella growled angrily, "If you had, I will kill you."

"I said 'enough'." Risa ordered sternly. She then turned her attention at the imprisoned teachers, "Like Cozy Glow said, we can't let you interfere our mission. We have to drain all of your magic and abilities from this realm, so our emperor can take it over without resistance and bloodshed. I hope you understand and cooperate with us. This is the only way to protect you."

Instead of showing fear or concern; Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown shown their angry glares at them.

"Doesn't seem like they agree with you, assassin." Cozy Glow remarked with a huff.

Risa sighed while shaking her head, "No matter. By third day sunset, the Equestria and its population including the treacherous and ignorant Mystic Ponies will lose their magic and abilities for good. Hopefully, they will not resist or fight Mystic Kingdom. I do not want bloodshed on this place."

"Me too." Bella said reluctantly.

"If they are willing to do so…" Cozy Glow remarked dryly. She huffed, "Right now, we need to do something with Nyx, her team and the students. I have no doubt that they will get in our way or try to get Twilight and her friends back here. I hate those guys for ruining my fun…"

Bella gulped in concern, "W-What are we gonna do with them? You're not suggesting to kill them?"

"That would be great." Cozy Glow said slyly, concerning Bella.

"No. Nezha wanted them alive because he has other plans for them." Risa said firmly. She hummed thoughtfully, "We need to stall them for long until the magic and abilities are completely drained."

Bella nodded, "That would be great."

"Stupid Nezha's plans. I hate it." Cozy Glow complained.

"Well, you're gonna hate him more for defying his order." Risa sternly reminded Cozy Glow, who grumbled. She continued, "Still, what can we do to stall both teams? It's not like we can ask someone to deal with Twilight's team while we handle with Arcee's."

Cozy Glow hummed thoughtfully before smirk smugly, "I know someone who can handle Twilight's team. But we need Nyx's team to make a mistake first."


Ponyville Express has arrived at the train station. Twilight, Shadow Dragon and Rexstrike rushed all the way to Canterlto Castle, passing through the crowd evacuating to the underground shelters while Royal Guards were preparing for the war. By the time they arrived at the throne chamber, they found the rest of Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were here as well.

"All of you are here too?" Twilight asked in surprise yet relief.

Applejack nodded, "Yeah. We've managed to talk with Mystic Councilpony to stop the invasion and pushed some of bad Mystic Ponies back to home."

"Yeah. It wasn't easy but we did it." Saber said in relief.

Rarity smiled in relief, "The Mystic Councilpony have agreed to stay their blades. Apparently, they have had enough of Nezha's high and mighty attitude especially how he treated Equestrian. They and their personal army have defected and sided with Equestria to protect their rights and sovereignty."

"And then, all of us got the message from the Royal Guards. Princess Celestia ordered us to come back here at once." Blazefist finished up the story. He hummed in concern, "It has something to do with Project E84 and Cozy Glow."

"You think we finally get some real answer about it?" Tailtech asked.

Shorty hummed, "I certainly hope so."

"Let's find out. I'm sure Princess Celestia can tell us what is going on," Twilight assured her friends.

"Indeed, I do." Princess Celestia's voice spoke in agreement. Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force turned found her arriving. They all bowed humbly before her. She returned the bow to them. She smiled, "Thank you all for coming. Now follow me. Let's discuss this matter somewhere else."

Suspecting that Nezha's spies could be spying on them, Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force nodded seriously.

As horn lighted in bright yellow aura, Princess Celestia fired her magic aura at the keyhole-like from back of her throne chair. The click of key opening. The wall opened in two. The white-colored Alicorn climbed down the stairs. The heroes followed her from behind.

It took them for 10 minutes to reach to the underground bunker. Just as the Princess of Equestria and the heroes entered, they found a familiar bald-headed Pegasus with an eyepatch to wear.

"Hey, isn't that… Uh… Windu?" Rainbow tried to recall.

Tailtech corrected her, "Frozone."

"It's Colonel Fury." Shadow Dragon, annoyed, corrected them both.

Colonel Fury sighed as he shook his allies' hooves, "Thanks for correcting them, General Shadow Dragon. I would say I'm glad to meet you all, but not at this hour."

"Well, it's nice to see you again, colonel. We haven't seen you since Jurassic Land." Twilight greeted warmly as she shook the colonel's hoof. Seeing his serious looks, she questioned, "What are you doing here? Does it have something to do with…"

Colonel Fury nodded, "Yes, it does. I should give you heads up. Our friend is not himself after the second incident at Jurassic Land."

Just as the colonel opened the door, he led the rest of his guests into the large interrogation room, which is filled with long table, chairs, computer and desktop equipment, interrogation recorder and projector. The heroes soon found two ponies sitting at the table.

The first was a teal-colored female unicorn, who has a ginger-colored wavy hair with streak of honey-color and her cutie mark is a flask wearing a tan lab coat over a red sweater. Another was a familiar Mystic Unicorn with his mane grown longer, his eyes are covered in shadowy bags and wearing a brown-colored wool coat and cyan-colored shirt. He looked worse than before.

"What the-?! Dr. Vector Wong?!" Tailtech exclaimed in surprise.

"Wow. You don't look so good." Pinkie remarked.

Dr. Wong sighed while looking down on his hooves, "Yeah, I wasn't. After doing so much projects and experiments, I've become very stressed, tired and uneasy. But that is not the worst. The worst is to found out something horrible the Mystic Emperor has planned for. Something sinister…"

Fluttershy gulped, "I don't like the sound of that."

Angered to see him, Shadow Dragon narrowed his eyes, "What the hell is he doing here?"

"Same reason as mine," The female scientist explained sternly yet calmly while glaring at the guilty Dr. Wong.

While the heroes were confused, Twilight demanded, "What's going on?"

"Dr. Vector Wong and Dr. Lena Override were brought here to explain a certain subject to us." Princess Celestia explained while sternly glaring at them.

Dr. Wong nodded in confirmation, "Yes. We have something to tell you all. It involved a certain student of yours at the School of Friendship."

Everyone sans Dr. Override was alarmed by the information. Shadow Dragon narrowed his suspicious eyes, "Cozy Glow? You're talking about her?"

"Does Project E84 has something to do with her?" Twilight asked suspiciously.

Dr. Override nodded, "Yes, it does."

Everyone glared at two scientists as they had some suspicious feelings that they're about to find out of what is Cozy Glow's connection to Project E84.

"Start talking." Shadow Dragon said firmly.


Three teams of young heroes made their way back to the School of Friendship. Gallus guided and led them straight to Risa's guestroom. Just as they opened the door, they found Arcee, gagged with cloth and tied up by chains, struggling to move.

"ARCEE!" Gallus exclaimed in concern. He turned to his friends, "Guys, help her out!"

Aero and Rak helped Arcee to get up, allowing Yona used her horn to pull and tear the chains apart. Gallus removed the gag, allowing her to breath properly.

"Arcee, are you okay?" Spike asked in concern.

Arcee gave annoyed looks at the dragon, "I was drugged and chained for a whole damn night and morning! What the hell do you think?!"

Spike gulped meekly, "Sorry I asked."

"What happened?! Where's Risa?!" Gallus asked, along with his friends chatting in concern.

"Risa did this to me." Arcee explained firmly, shocking Gallus. She then looked at her friends, "Something did happen around here?"

"Yeah. A lot." Lance confirmed awkwardly, with others nodded nervously.

Lance then explained the situation to Arcee. She was completely appalled about it. The rest of students and young heroes nodded in confirmation.

"This isn't good. This isn't really good now." Arcee commented in concern while sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah, it isn't." Gallus agreed.

"Right now, we have to find Bella. We have to convince her to stop what she is doing with Cozy Glow for the mission." Ocellus stated.

Though she would agree with them, she took a deep breath to calm herself down. Arcee firmly said, "Not yet, guys. We should go to Cozy Glow's dorm first."

Everyone was confused. Silverstream asked, "Why go there?"

"You think she has something in her dorm?" Ciel questioned in concern.

"Yeah. I have a feeling that Nezha might have a bigger plan for her and Bella than just taking over the School of Friendship. I have no doubts that Risa is involved with this." Arcee said sternly.

"What makes you say that?" Sandbar asked in surprise.

Arcee explained, "I've known her for a long time. Whenever she made excuses and even knocked me out, Risa either has the mission or send the report to her client. She was definitely sent here to help them out with the mission. So, we need to go now."

Nyx smirked slyly, "Alright. Finally, I get to ransack her room."

"You're enjoying this too much, Nyx." Scootaloo said in concern.

Apple Bloom sighed, "Who could blame her? Cozy Glow did make her life hard."

"And not to mention, she can be annoying when she thinks she's smarter than anyone." Sweetie Belle grumbled.

With the agreement, both young heroes and students headed straight to Cozy Glow's dorm, where they began looking through everything in the dorm and searching for the information that might involve with Nezha's master plan.

"What are we searching for?" Apple Bloom asked while she and Jade were looking through the box.

"Something to do with Cozy Glow and Bella." Arcee answered firmly as she was checking on closet. She continued, "I have a feeling that they didn't come here to spy or even takeover the school. They're here for a reason."

"Like what?" Silverstream asked.

Arcee sighed in defeat, "I don't know. But we gotta find it first. We have to prevent this plan from coming true."

Checking on the desk's cupboard, Nyx found a brown-colored diary, blueprint plants, notes, pictures of ancient seven relics and ancient ritual book. She gasped, "I think I've found them!"

Both the students and young heroes gathered around at the drawer. Just as Arcee, Lance, Spike and Nyx picked Cozy Glow's plans out; they placed them on the bed for everyone to look.

"Is this it?" Gallus asked in concern.

Arcee narrowed her firm eyes, "This is it. Time to find out of what's really going on."

Holding the diary, Nyx snickered sinisterly, "Not to mention, we're about to find out what kind of secrets and plans this brat has been hiding."

"Wow. You enjoyed being evil way too much, Nyx. Thought you're done with it after that event." Alyson remarked in concern.

Jade scoffed, "To be honest, I'm with Nyx. That brat got what she deserves now."


"Start talking." Shadow Dragon demanded.

Both Dr. Wong and Dr. Override nodded firmly. The female scientist was setting up the video projector.

"As you all are aware, I am-" Dr. Override stopped before turned to glare at Dr. Wong. She corrected herself, "-or rather was a scientist working for him."

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force looked at Dr. Wong, who was passing the files to each and everyone in the room. He explained, "Yes, she was the best out of the other scientists. Her work was outstanding… until she walked out on us for her reason."

Dr. Override slammed her hoof on the table, intimidating her former superior. She snapped, "You know damn well why! I found out about Project Abomination and I decided I couldn't stay around any longer!"

Dr. Wong stayed in silence as he looked away from Dr. Override's gaze. Everyone was concern yet awkward to see.

Colonel Fury cleared his throat as he looked at the file, "Back to the subject. Wong and Override have been collaborating with Nezha by dropping operatives inside our walls."

Dr. Override nodded, "Yes. That's why we're all here. There's one operative – codename Nemesis was sent to infiltrate your school. She's from Project E84. I believe you all know her well – Cozy Glow."

Everyone was alarmed by the revelation. Tailtech stomped his hoof, "I knew it! Nyx and I were right! Project E84 really is Cozy Glow."

Icy shushed at her friend, "Not now!"

"'Nema-cease'?" Rainbow asked in confusion. She then read the file, "But shouldn't you guys say 'Neh-muh-suhs'."

"That's kinda odd name for her codename." Pinkie remarked in disbelief.

Dr. Wong shook his head, "It's actually pronounced 'nema-cease'."

Rainbow whispered to Shorty, "Is he serious?"

Shorty nodded in confirmation, "He is, Rainbow Dash. There was one pony who named with that during Commander Hurricane's Era."

"Why? Why work for Nezha?" Twilight questioned sternly.

"No boundaries." Dr. Override answered in ashamed tone as she placed the disk into the computer to play the video, "They gave me the chance to push genetics beyond anything conventional science had ever seen. Beyond what any government allowed."

Dr. Wong added, "I was impressed by her work and hired her to work for me."

Princess Celestia sternly glared at Dr. Wong and Dr. Override, "I must admit, I did not approve of this type of activity to happen and would have outlawed it."

"Neither do I," Colonel Fury agreed.

The projector shot out the video on the large screen, which everyone is watching. In the video, a small pony wearing a black ninja suit-like was starting her training simulation as she was engaging some of reprogrammed large Techbots.

"I can't believe that's Cozy Glow…" Fluttershy remarked in disbelief.

Everyone nodded in agreement. Rarity gulped in fear, "Neither do we, Fluttershy. It's hard to think that this little filly could pose a threat to us…"

Dr. Wong explained, "Our job was to create a weapon, the perfect weapon, based on all the data we had acquired from many reliable sources."

"I helped assisted him with Project E84." Dr. Override continued regrettably while watching the video of Cozy Glow, using kunai and shurikens, attacked Technobots. The reprogrammed robots tried to shoot her down but she easily dodged the blasts before slashing them into pieces. She sighed, "But I failed, time and time again. 83 times, to be precise. 84 was the charm once we realized where to look for the answer."

"The process wasn't enough, and needed a key to it." Dr. Wong said while opening the file, which has the picture of a certain black-colored Alicorn Filly, "Therefore, we acquired some DNA from another source."

"Wait! Is this Nyx?!" Fluttershy asked in disbelief while looking at the picture.

"Say what?!" Everyone asked in shock.

Connecting the dots carefully, Twilight angrily glared, "Y-You… You cloned our daughter?!"

"Not entirely." Dr. Override answered. She then looked at another black-white colored picture of female filly with spiral mane wearing pretty dress. She sighed in ashamed tone, "I had to make a few genetic variations using another pony's DNA. This one is the real Cozy Glow from 19th century."

"Oh my. This one looks almost like our Cozy Glow. She was a famous actress." Rarity remarked in surprise.

Shorty nodded, "Yeah. I can't believe that she's really a clone of Nyx and the deceased one."

Icy hissed in fear, "Just imagine if we clone Rexstrike into one billion of him as the Grand Army of Equestria."

Rexstrike was annoyed to glare at the heroes, "I would not recommend that idea. The last thing we need is to have the Clone Troopers to turn on us or worse – treating them like products than the living beings." He sighed in frustration, "Not to mention, I might not gonna get use to looking at them with my faces or even watching them to die on battlefield. It's gonna traumatized me for next few years."

"She's almost a perfect clone." Shorty commented in surprise.

Dr. Override shook her head, "It's far beyond perfect, Mr. Thinking. Because of too many DNA mixing together, it caused some… instability."

Before anyone could ask, they saw Cozy Glow unexpectedly and relentlessly attacked Technobots into pieces. Some Mystic Troopers entered the area to detain E84, but she started attacking them relentlessly and injuring or killing them. The video soon ended.

Everyone was shocked by the scene. Laxtinct gulped, "Wow. That is… Disturbing…"

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. I didn't think Cozy Glow could be crazy killing machine. Probably not a good idea to clone Rexstrike."

"Yeah. Thanks for the thoughts." Rexstrike remarked sarcastically.

Dr. Override sighed, "She became volatile, dangerous. Our efforts to breed out emotion left behind… explosive anger."

"Despite of that, we've succeeded in creating the perfect weapon." Dr. Wong concluded, though with ashamed tone.

"But then, you couldn't control her." Shadow Dragon asked suspiciously while crossed his hooves.

"No, not us. The emperor is." Dr. Wong corrected the heroes, who shown their disgust. He continued, "We've been given order to mold Cozy Glow from birth, removing all distractions and isolating her from any attachments or love."

Dr. Override looked down in concern, "But Vector and I couldn't do it. We were the only ones who cared for and nurtured her. Unfortunately, Nezha didn't approve our methods."

"So, he took her away from you both? And you do nothing?!" Blazefist said in disgust, along with his friends annoyed and angry with the scientists.

Dr. Wong glared at Blazefist as he questioned stoically, "What would you have done? To defy the emperor is treason and death. Of course, none of us dare to challenge him. Both of us are scientists, for Mystic's Sake."

Dr. Override nodded, "He's right. The emperor allowed me to leave if I disapprove or interfere his operation. For her sake, I chose to stay."


Flashback:

Dr. Wong, Dr. Override and the rest of scientists were inside chamber, watching and studying young Cozy Glow struggling with her training and missions, set by Sushi Tsunami, Starkiller and some of Mystic Elite Guards. Whatever obstacle, challenges or even teachings they threw at her; she tried to fight back as hard as she can. For more than 5 hours, she soon collapsed from exhaustion.

This prompted the female scientist to check on her. While helping the filly to drink water and treat her, Dr. Override turned to glare at the Ultimate Warriors, who shown stoic yet emotionless looks.

Dr. Override narrated, "The Ultimate Warriors trained her to become a better fighter. They didn't treat her very well, and soon their lessons became too brutal for her."

On the next day, Cozy Glow was soon shown sitting in a park on a bench, watching various ponies having fun with their families. This made her resentful.

"They then trained Cozy how to blend in naturally with others. But when she watched other foals having fun, witness loving families, some unexpected hostilities emerged."

A group of foals soon approached Cozy Glow, offering her a ball to play with. Cozy looked at them, then smirked sinisterly.

Moments later, Cozy made fake cries while holding her leg and pointing at the foals, claiming that they hurt her. Dr. Override stood at the side, shaking her head disapprovingly.

"Cozy made false claims that foals hurt her, and whenever she wanted something, she would lie her way out of it. She used her cute appearance to make other ponies take pity on her. And it has been going like this ever since."

Flashback Ends…


"So, when her training is finished, Nezha sent Cozy Glow to School of Friendship?" Saber asked for confirmation

Dr. Override sighed in ashamed tone, "Yes. Even though she was sent for the mission, I actually hoped that the School of Friendship can help improve her behavior and have a better life there. But I was wrong, and you saw how that turned out."

"Yeah. We were there. We weren't please of how much problem she caused to the school and especially our daughter," Shadow Dragon said sternly yet dryly.

Applejack nodded in agreement, "But why would you allow Cozy Glow to get away with her lies?"

Dr. Override looked down in shame, "I was disapproving of those lies. I tried to teach her to be honest, but the emperor didn't like my interference. His loyalists chased me from interfering her training. It really upset me for not able to do anything for her…"

"Damn it. They're really jerks." Rainbow commented in disgust.

Terrorcreep nodded, "Not even me would reach that level. I will not end like my father…"

Fluttershy patted on his back of assurance, "You are not him, Terrorcreep."

"There's one thing I still don't understand. How exactly did you acquire a sample of Nyx's DNA?" Twilight asked calmly in anger tone.

"We were given a piece of her hair from Death Tactic," Dr. Wong explained while looking at the file, "He got it from the creature who plucked it from her head the day your school opened."

"Chrysalis…" Shadow Dragon growled in realization.

"That's why she took Nyx's hair." Twilight said in disgust.

"I was originally going to use Shadow Dragon's DNA, but the emperor wouldn't allow it." Dr. Wong hissed timidly.

"Obviously, he doesn't want competition or problem to deal with." Shorty nodded understandingly.

"But why use Nyx's DNA for this?" Twilight asked.

Dr. Wong sighed while looking at the file, "Unlike those Ancient Beasts from Jurassic Land, cloning a pony is challenging. It is very unethical for us." Everyone gave the blunt looks at him. He sighed, "Right. My mistake. Anyhow, we've tried to create a perfect clone for more than 50 tests. We did try to mix hers with other genetic to blend in. It did not go well as we hope for. So, instead of that, we were given a spell – the artificial clone spell – to create a new and perfect being with her own new looks and personality. She was perfect as we've hoped for."

"But you were wrong. That's nothing compared to what I found out later." Dr. Override said sternly. She sighed while facing the heroes, "One day, I was looking over Nemesis' diagnostics when I discovered something. Apparently while she was the perfect being, she was indeed flawed. Since Chrysalis had touched Nyx's hair, some of her DNA had gotten mixed in with it and the real Cozy Glow's DNA. Because of that, the clone had adopted some of Chrysalis' personality by lacking the positive traits: compassion, empathy, and more importantly, her honesty."

"Let me guess, him or Nezha didn't listen to you about the problem?" Tailtech asked in annoyed tone as he glared at the geneticist.

Dr. Wong looked down in ashamed. Saber shook his head, "Somehow, that doesn't surprise us. But I suspected Nezha did listen. He either didn't care about the problem or he just wanted to use her to complete the mission."

"That's definitely sounds like him," Aqua agreed stoically.

"Figures. Always think he's awesome and better than anyone else." Rainbow commented dryly. She then found her friends glaring at her. She groaned, "Hey! I am way better than he is. No way I would do something crazy and stupid as Nezha."

While looking at upset Dr. Override, Dr. Wong sighed, "In the end, I was a fool not to believe you. Instead of making the perfect being, I ended up creating a perfect monster for Nezha to use."

Everyone was completely appalled by the scientists' explanation about Cozy Glow's origin. Some were very angry. Others were still disturbed and concern. A few remain silenced, trying to absorb the information in their mind. But they all shared sentiments of disgust and disappointment at two scientists.

"I can't believe either of you!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in anger, "She was a kid, not a weapon!"

"How do you even sleep at night?" Twilight asked in disgust.

"I don't." Dr. Override admitted in shame as she faced the heroes, "That's why I'm here. To help her. To undo all of the damage I've helped do."

"Indeed. You must return to the school before she and her cohorts could finish up their mission!" Dr. Wong exclaimed frantically.

Everyone was alarmed by Dr. Wong's frantic expression. Blazefist sternly questioned, "What mission is that?"


"Aw man. This is really, really bad!" Sandbar said in fear, along with the rest of his friends when they were reading the journal.

While everyone was muttering in disbelief about it, Jesuit hissed while placing her hand on forehead, "I can't believe that Cozy Glow is actually a clone of Nyx, the deceased former actress from 19th Century and even has a little of Changeling Queen's…"

"Yeah. No kidding." Silverstream said in agreement. She then realized something, "Uh… What's a clone?"

"Clone is an artificial being, who was genetically created to have similarity of body features, organs and abilities as the original donors, though they often sometimes have different behavior or mindset." Rak explained scientifically. He found some of them were confused and uncertain. He sighed in irritation tone, "Doppelganger. Duplicates. Copycats. And sometimes can be called 'twins'."

"Ooh! Now I get it! Just like me and Arcee!" Silverstream exclaimed happily and understanding.

Melody scoffed while showing her spinning eyeball, "Yeesh. Why didn't you say that in the first place? Hearing your explanation makes my eyes going around."

"Not everyone is good with fancy words and science, Rak." Yona gently reminded Rak.

Aero nodded in agreement, "Yeah, little bro. Just put it simple, next time. Don't try to smart-ass."

Rak grumbled with groan, "Smart-ass… Yeah, right."

Looking at Nyx, Scootaloo hummed thoughtfully, "Well, that does explain those black patches on her and her cutie mark looking like yours when Discord was messing up science class."

"Yeah. No kidding." Apple Bloom agreed.

"It is very disturbing to find out that she's your clone." Sweetie Belle commented. Seeing Nyx glaring at her, she apologized, "Sorry."

Mano sighed in frustration, "Can't believe we didn't even notice about her."

"Actually… I already knew." Blackwitch admitted embarrassingly. Everyone looked at her with disbelief and confused looks. She sighed, "It happens on the day she came to this school. When she arrived, I sensed a darkness inside her, and her aura reminded me of Nyx. At first, I thought it was just in my head. But when Hak Xing showed up on Friends' Partnership Week, her aura interfered with Cozy Glow's. I'm sorry I didn't tell any of you this."

Solflare patted on Blackwitch's back, "It's okay, Blackwitch. You weren't sure if Cozy Glow has the aura of evil or not."

"Even so, some of the animals including Chi weren't very comfortable with her." Ocellus added in concern.

"Well, Granduncle Tao mentioned that some animals can sense and judge ponies' aura." Jade explained. She then looked at Nyx, "Though you did mention that your baby cousin could sense it too."

Nyx nodded in confirmation, "Yeah. Flurry Heart has special ability to sense ponies' aura. She was probably scared of Drago, Mei Kai and Kyuubi Lilith because they've got evil aura in them. She must have sense something off with Cozy Glow when Auntie Cadance and her were visiting from last time."

"Speaking of bad aura, take a look at this," Arcee called her friends. They all gathered at the center of the room, where they all looking at the large blueprint. It involves of ritual spell mark, seven ancient relics of Equestria and some notes. Studying it, she shown her concern looks, "Cozy Glow has been busy for months."

"A-Are these the same relics we've played for Spell-venger Hunt?" Smolder asked in concern.

"Yeah. They definitely are. But what are she and her 'friends' plan to do with them?" Leo asked in concern.

"Whatever they are, they can't be good for us." Sandbar said.

"Guys, listen to this. This must be from Nezha." Ocellus said in concern as she picked some notes up. They all turned to her. She read them out loud, "Cozy Glow, the time has come. I am entrusting this important mission to you. Gather all the necessary ingredients including seven ancient relics of Equestria. They will be the key to weaken Equestria, so we can conquer the mortal land without resistance. I will have my forces to create diversion and draw Shadow Dragon and his team away from you. Rendezvous with my sister and the assassin. They will assist you with the mission. Do not fail or else…"

"Oh my. T-That doesn't sound nice." Alyson said in fear.

"No. It isn't." Sweetie Belle said in fear, "Not only our sisters and her friends are away to deal with riots and invaders across the Equestria, but Nezha is keeping them from coming back home."

"He knew they would stop Cozy Glow from completing the mission if they ever find out. She must have done something to Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown too." Scootaloo added.

Apple Bloom hissed, "I hope they're alright."

"He isn't treating her very well. I am truly disturbed by this." Kindy remarked in concern.

DECK nodded in agreement, "Indeed. I can't imagine how much abuse she has to bear from the Mystic Emperor while her creators couldn't do anything to help her."

"You're kidding, right?" Aero asked Kindy and DECK, who looked at him with confused looks. He sighed, "Never mind."

"Still, what are they gonna do with the ingredients and seven ancient relics for their mission?" Lance asked seriously.

"Pretty sure they're using them for some kind of ritual." Spike theorized. Everyone looked at him. He nodded, "I know that coz I helped Twilight and Apple Bloom."

"And Spike's right. Look at this book." Ciel said seriously as she shown the old-textured ancient book-like. She explained, "It's called 'The Knowledge of Ancient Magic'. It deals with variety of ancient magic spells, potions, charms, medicine, herbology, exorcism and ritual."

"I'm guessing something to do with the 'magical ritual'?" Smolder asked sarcastically.

"That is correct, Smolder." Ciel confirmed. She then opened the book, revealing two-pages of book, which involved of magical ritual with ancient relics. She explained, "This is the Magic Drainage Ritual, which obviously require some necessary ingredients – dragon talons, a piece of wildflower petal, three drops of pumpkin juice, three tablespoons of pepper, a large spider, three dried bat wings and seven magical objects. Guess what items we have now?"

Ocellus gasped in realization, "Seven legendary magical artifacts!"

"Yeah. Thanks to her position, she got them out easily for the ritual," Smolder said.

Looking at book's ingredient list, Apple Bloom hummed thoughtfully, "From the look of this list, most of them are very rare to find. Cozy Glow, Bella and maybe Risa must have spent months to get them for their ritual spell."

Jade nodded in agreement, "If you want to make a perfect ritual or potion, you will need the right ingredients, no shortcuts or substitution, unless they're from the same category."

"True. So, what does the Magic Drainage Ritual do? It's a temporary, right?" Apple Bloom asked in concern.

"No, Apple Bloom. It's permanent." Ciel said in concern while reading the book. Everyone became alarmed and concerned. She continued, "This ritual will drain not just the ponies' magic and abilities, but all of the creatures' on the Equestria."

Everyone gasped in concern. Heatwave gulped, "Okay. That does sounds bad. Will the Mystic Ponies get affected too?"

"Not very sure. It only applies to Equestria." Ciel admitted in concern.

Gallus hissed, "That does sound bad." He then looked at his wings, "I can't imagine what happened if we lose our abilities to fly."

"Yeah. I agreed. What else do we need to know?" Arcee asked.

Ciel nodded seriously, "Well, you're not gonna like this. On the first day, the creatures will lose their magic and abilities."

Gallus and Silverstream tried to flap their wings, Ocellus tried to transform, Smolder and Spike breathed dragon flame, and Yona used her strength to hold the chest, however, their powers failed them.

"Oh dear." Kindy remarked in concern.

"Yeah. That must have happened on the first day. On second day, ponies will lose theirs as well." Ciel informed.

This alarmed the siblings and Cutie Mark. Nyx, Sweetie Belle and Alyson tried to use magic spell, Lance flapped his wings to fly and Apple Bloom tried to use her strength. Ponies of Rescue Warrior Club tried to use their Mystic Powers. Again, they all failed.

Heatwave hissed, "Okay. The ritual definitely worked on us."

"We're on the second day now." Nyx said in concern.

Ciel gulped, "That's what worried me. And finally, magical artifacts and environment will stop working. When the sun set on the third day, the magic and abilities in our world will be gone forever!"

This made everyone gawked in shock. Kindy spoke up, "Everyone, we mustn't panic. We mustn't panic."

But instead, the students and Cutie Mark Crusaders frantically screaming and panicking in fear. Kindy gave a facepalm on his forehead. Lance, Nyx and Spike shouted to calm them down, but their screams were too loud to hear. Even Arcee tried but was annoyed that her voice is ignored.

"Everyone, be quiet!" Arcee shouted out loud, silencing all of her friends. Relieved that everyone has stopped, she sighed firmly, "Okay. Listen up, we're not out of the game."

"Not out of the game?! Are you serious?!" Smolder asked in irritation yet frantic tone.

Rak nodded fearfully, "No offense, Arcee. But we are completely weak and useless to do anything now!"

"My brother is right. There is no way we can stop Cozy Glow or possible Mystic Invasion." Aero concluded.

"Yes, we can, guys." Arcee said firmly. Everyone was confused yet surprised. She continued, "Ciel said that the spell will be permanent by tomorrow's sunset. So, we still got time to stop her."

"We should be careful of Cozy Glow. Apparently, she is not defenseless child to deal with." Solflare reminded her team.

"What about Bella and Risa? Do we have to fight them?" Ocellus asked in concern.

"Not like they give us the choice. They're following Nezha's orders." Mano pointed out.

"You leave Risa to me. It's personal now. If possible, try to talk with Bella to come back. I'm sure she will turn back." Arcee firmly gave the command. She hummed thoughtfully, "As for Cozy Glow…"

"Lance, Spike, me and Crusaders will take Cozy Glow down for good. It's payback." Nyx said determinedly, making everyone worried and nervous. She groaned, "Would you guys relax? We can take her. We've got more experience with fighting bad guys like Demon Successors and Dark Mystic Ponies."

Lance hummed in uncertain tone, "If you say so…"

"Alright then. Let's go and stop this madness for good." Arcee firmly gave the order.

Everyone nodded and cheered determinedly. Just as they were moving out, Kindy, looked uncertain and conflicted, did not make a move. Gallus and Ocellus noticed him.

"Kindy, are you coming?" Ocellus asked.

"We've gotta go now." Gallus reminded Kindy.

"But… If. No. When we stop her, then what?" Kindy questioned in hesitation tone, confusing his friends. He continued, "What are we going to do with Cozy Glow?"

Everyone was surprised by his question as they looked each other and wondered if they have the idea. But so far, none have.

"Isn't it obvious? We sent her to jail for lying and manipulating us to do her dirty works!" Lance answered firmly, "It's what heroes and police officers do."

"I agree with Lance. We are bringing her to justice while Bella will be pardoned and Arcee will deal with Risa." Aero said seriously.

Smolder growled while crossed her arms, "Yeah. She deserves some serious beatdown. She's such a jerk, a liar and a monster for screwing up everything and everyone!"

Kindy sighed while shaking his head, "No. This isn't right…"

"Come again?" Sandbar asked in disbelief, along with others' confusion looks.

"You all read her diary and message, right?" Kindy questioned, reminding his friends about the subject. They all nodded. He explained, "Should we at least try to reason with her to stop and surrender to us?"

"Excuse me?" Apple Bloom asked in disbelief.

"Reason with her to stop and surrender to us?" Sweetie Belle confusingly repeated Kindy's words.

"Tell me you're joking, Kindy. 'Cause we're not laughing." Scootaloo remarked dryly.

Jade nodded, "You saw what she has done to Nyx and some of students. And you really think it's a good idea to reason with her?"

"Not to mention, she's not even a real person, just like what Hak Xing said." Nyx exclaimed in anger before groaned, "She maybe my clone, but she is manipulative, lying and evil pony in the world!"

"Melodramatic much?" Spike whispered to Lance, who nodded in concern.

Everyone muttered in agreement. Alyson asked, "Still… Why would you suggest that?"

"Because I pity her." Kindy answered. This shocked everyone. "She is not evil. She's broken, confused, scared, lost and alone for a long time. She has no family or friends. We should at least help her."

"Is he serious?" Heatwave asked in disbelief.

Ciel hummed in concern, "He's not entirely wrong. Her whole life has always been training, fighting and completing the mission. She was also abused and threatened by Nezha and his Ultranationalists to do this. I really pity her too."

"Me too…" Silverstream admitted.

"I feel sad for her too." Melody joined in.

Everyone had mixed feelings about Cozy Glow. Mano shook his head with sigh, "Guys, I really do pity her but after what she has done. I don't think I could forgive her too."

"I don't think any of us do." Sandbar agreed, along with the rest of his friends.

Jesuit nodded in agreement, "It is impossible for us, though Bella can be forgiven because we've have been friends for long. I'm not sure about Risa."

"Sorry, buddy. Why would you even say that?" Gallus asked while patted his friend's back.

Leo nodded, "He is right. She's not friend to any of us. She is the enemy."

"Because she deserves better than this." Kindy said firmly. Everyone was surprised by his answer. He continued, "She maybe a clone, but she's a living being. We should at least help her and show her the way. It is what friends do. I would like to be her first friend."

Everyone was deeply surprised by Kindy's determination, though some were still conflicted or hesitation about his decision to help Cozy Glow. They then chatted with each other, though argued a bit. They all then nodded in agreement.

"Alright, Kindy. We'll try your way to talk with her." Arcee said firmly.

Nyx scoffed, "If she screws it up again, then all the bet is off."

"Yeah!" Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club agreed.

Though not what he had in mind, Kindy smiled happily, "Thank you all. We should go now."

Arcee nodded, "We go charge and take down the ritual for good."

"Hold it!" Heatwave called, stopping everyone to look at him. He gave a confident yet sly looks, "Cozy Glow might be onto us. So, we need to prepare for whatever she has to throw at us."

Realizing he was right, Arcee requested, "Go on, Heatwave. What do you have in mind?"

Heatwave smiled confidently, "Trust me. I've come up with the best plan ever!"


"He came up with the worst plan ever!" Sandbar complained angrily.

Arcee and her team (consisting of Lance, Nyx, Spike, Cutie Mark Crusaders, Gallus, Sandbar, Ocellus, Kindy, Ciel, Aero, Blackwitch and Jesuit) were running through the hallway. Heatwave and the rest of his team headed off to somewhere else for their own mission to work on.

Gallus nodded, "Yeah. What the heck was he thinking?! He really thinks that jackass can help us out?"

"Not like we have a choice." Ocellus admitted while looking at Chancellor Neighsay's EEA Medallion on her hoof. She hummed, "In fact, he might be our only chance."

"Somehow, I have my own doubts. Considering he has always pitted against Princess Twilight for more times than I count." Blackwitch pointed out.

Aero snorted, "Yeah. I wouldn't even trust him after the stunt he tried to pull."

"I don't even know why he would think that would work…" Jesuit voiced out her concerns.

"It will work." Kindy said determinedly.

"How would you know?" Ciel asked.

Kindy gave a gentle smile, "It's call 'faith'. I am certain Heatwave knows what he's doing. We must trust him."

Arcee smiled proudly, "So do I."

"Well, Azure Phoenix did say Heatwave was the best Captain of the Guard. Surely, we can trust him." Lance supported.

Spike groaned, "Well, I wouldn't trust his pervert attitude for the mission…"

"Me too." Cutie Mark Crusaders agreed in unison.

Looking at each other for the moment, the students sighed in defeat while nodded reluctantly. Sandbar spoke, "Fine. We'll do it."

"That chancellor better appreciate us for helping him out. Or else…" Gallus grumbled. Arcee sternly glared at her 'brother-figure' of what he planned to do. He raised his eyebrow, "What? I wasn't gonna do something terrible. Just some funny face paint."

Arcee rolled her eyeball in annoyance, though understanding as she and her team continued running down the hallway. By the time they arrived at the guestroom, Jesuit cautiously but calmly picking the lock with hairpin. Took a while, she managed to unlock it.

Opening the door, Arcee's team found Chancellor Neighsay, still tied up, struggled to slither to reach the door for hours. Feeling exhausted, he stopped now to rest. He even found them standing before him.

Gallus stifled his laughter, "Okay. Now that's funny."

"Yeah. Serves him right for causing troubles to us." Aero nodded as he gave fist bump with the blue griffon.

"Maybe we should just leave him be for the rest of his life," Blackwitch suggested dryly, beaming Gallus, Aero and even Sandbar nodded in agreement.

"Knock it off, guys." Ciel scolded Aero and Gallus. She used her magic to remove the gag. She then helped him to stand, allowing Jesuit to pick on the lock via hairpin. She assured, "Hold on, Chancellor Neighsay. We're getting you out of there."

Chancellor Neighsay was surprised to ask, "But… But why?"

"So, we can kick your ass." Aero teased, alarmed Chancellor Neighsay. His friends glared at him. He quickly said, "Kidding. Just kidding."

Nyx huffed while glaring at Chancellor Neighsay, "I hope you've learned your lesson, Neighsay. Never judge on ponies or creatures by their appearance especially Cozy Glow."

Spike nodded in agreement, "Yup. She's nastier as Chrysalis or Tirek."

"Got it!" Jesuit exclaimed as she managed to unlock the lock, freeing Chancellor Neighsay from chains.

"Also, we'd kind of like to stop Cozy before she drains all the magic and abilities from Equestria." Sandbar added.

"She what?!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed in disbelief and confusion, "W-Why would she do that?! For what purpose?!"

"Long story short – Cozy Glow worked for Nezha to lower down Equestria's defenseless, so he can take over the Equestria easily." Lance recapped the situation.

"Nezha is going to invade the Equestria very soon. He's taking over this land now." Kindy explained.

Arcee nodded seriously, "Not only that, he also lured Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force away from here, so Cozy Glow can complete her mission without interference."

"Not to mention, she also ruined your reputation when she sent the Friendship Studies to Flim-Flam Brothers." Nyx added. Everyone glanced at her. She continued, "What? It is true. He deserves to know the truth"

Chancellor Neighsay was appalled, "I-I don't believe it… My reputation was ruined because of her and the Mystic Emperor!" Everyone nodded in agreement. He yelled, "Curses it! I cannot believe they would be so despicable ponies!"

"Can you get back to Canterlot Castle?" Lance asked.

"Yes, I can. If only I have-!" Chancellor Neighsay was interrupted when he found Ocellus shown the EEA Medallion to him. Touched by her kindness, he gently picked it up while warmly thanked, "Yes. This is the one. I must get word to Celestia and Luna."

"How? Without your Unicorn magic, it'll take forever to get to them." Sandbar pointed out.

Ciel nodded in agreement, "It's already on the second day now. Ponies already lost their magic and abilities now."

"While it's true that unicorns have lost their ability to cast spells, the most potent magic in Equestria is housed in our artifacts." Chancellor Neighsay explained calmly as he placed his medallion on his sash, "The EEA medallion allows me to travel throughout Equestria. Its magic should have enough to send me to the princesses."

"In case if anyone tried to stop you, tell them that Arcee or the children sent you. Twilight, Shadow Dragon or any of them will listen." Arcee added.

Chancellor Neighsay nodded, "Dully noted."

Tapping once on his EEA Medallion, it created magical energy-like in brown-colored aura, surging straight to his horn. Chancellor Neighsay magically summoned a portal. Just as he was about to enter, he took a last glance at Arcee's Team.

Swallowing up his own pride, Chancellor Neighsay said sincerely yet reluctantly, "Thank you."

His 'thank you' in sincere tone caught everyone surprise. Without saying anything, the chancellor quickly entered the portal, returning to Canterlot Castle.

"I did not expect that." Jade remarked in surprise, along with Cutie Mark Crusaders nodded in agreement.

"I hope he makes it." Ocellus prayed.

Aero scoffed, "I hope he doesn't come back and try to lock us up."

"If he comes back." Gallus corrected Aero.

"Everything will be fine, guys," Ciel assured her friends. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "My brother and sister-in-law will figure out of what's really going on. Chancellor will get back to warn the princesses of the situation. They all will be on their way."

"I hope so. But right now, we can't stop." Arcee said seriously. Everyone looked at her. She continued, "Let's focus on dealing with Cozy Glow and her friends. Stop the Magic Drainage Ritual for good."

Lance nodded, "Yeah. Where can we find them? They could be anywhere."

"Cozy Glow's diary didn't mention any place." Apple Bloom said in concern.

Ciel sighed, "Damn it. If only we have a clue or tracker on one of them…"

"There is a way. We can use Magical Orb to find them." Jesuit proposed as she held her Magical Orb, "All I need is a scent, a hoofprint, a piece of hair strand, belonging or anything that has their DNA. Got any of them?"

Everyone hummed in concern as they were thinking and remembering the item they can use for Magical Orb. Ocellus gasped in realization as she took out a small shinny gem-like.

"What's that?" Kindy asked curiously.

"It was my birthday gift. Bella brought this from Elvish Woodland. She told me that it's a lucky charm for protecting me from bad dreams and bad luck. So, I've kept it with me for 2 years." Ocellus said warmly yet happily. She then found everyone looked at her. She looked down ashamed, "S-Sorry. I was just remembering…"

"It's okay, Ocellus. We'll get her back." Sandbar assured Ocellus while patting her back.

Ocellus smiled back, "Thank you, Sandbar." She passed the gem to Jesuit, "Here. You'll need this."

"Thanks, Ocellus. We'll find them. I promised." Jesuit said determinedly as she picked the gem from her friend. By touching it, her Magical Orb glowed in white color for the moment. It then revealed the image. She smirked, "Found them."

"Lead the way, Jesuit." Arcee said determinedly. She turned and looked at her friends, "Everyone, get ready for the fight. Nyx, Ciel, you both know what you have to do."

Everyone nodded determinedly, "Yes, ma'am."

"Nice going, leader." Gallus remarked proudly.

Arcee groaned, "Stop it…"


Inside the Ponyville Town Hall's office, Master Ratio and Mayor Mare were discussing of how they respond to ponies' complaints for the sudden loss of magic and abilities, along with the rest of staff members. A sudden burst of door opening alerted them to turn to. They found Heatwave and the rest of his friends arriving.

"Captain Heatwave? What are you doing here? You and your friends were supposed to be in the school." Master Ratio questioned seriously.

Heatwave nodded to his friends – Rak, Mano, Silverstream and Leo, who returned the gesture as they opened their bags and laid out the evidence and information they have found from Cozy Glow's dorm.

"W-What is this? Some kind of enemy plot?" Master Ratio demanded in concern.

Heatwave nodded seriously, "Yeah. I need your help, Master Ratio."


Back at the bunker…

Everyone was completely dismay and outrage to hear the explanation from Dr. Wong and Dr. Override. Two scientists looked down ashamed, unable to face them.

"I don't believe it…" Colonel Fury remarked in dismay tone.

Rexstrike slammed his hooves on the tables, "Are you telling us that Cozy Glow and her cohorts have already begun their Magic Drainage Ritual?! From yesterday?!"

"I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry." Dr. Override said in guilt while bowing down.

Realizing the danger both students and children are, Twilight exclaimed in concern, "We have to get back to Ponyville now!"

Shorty suggested, "We still got Armor Strike III. We can reach there in time. 10 minutes top."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Everyone, let's move out."

"Let me go with you," Dr. Override volunteered. Everyone looked at her. They were about to protest, she interrupted, "No. I will not stay behind and do nothing again. I have to be there for her. I might able to reach her."

Everyone looked at each other, wondering if they should trust and allow her to join with them. After careful consideration, most nodded in agreement of her volunteer to stop Cozy Glow, though some disapproved it.

"Alright. You can come with us, Dr. Override." Twilight said firmly.

"You'd better hope you can make her stop, Doctor." Shadow Dragon said sternly.

Dr. Override sighed, "Me too, sir. Me too."

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force moved out at once. Princess Celestia, Rexstrike and Dr. Override followed them from behind. Colonel Fury was about to follow them, but he found Dr. Wong remained behind.

"And you, doctor?" Colonel Fury asked his former colleague.

Dr. Wong sighed while shaking his head, "I can't. Not because I'm a coward or don't want to fix my mistakes. I feared that Nezha will kill me if I get involve with this." He then looked at the file, "Besides, I believe he has other plans than this one."

Colonel Fury raised his eyebrow suspiciously, "What makes you said that, doc?"

"I don't know, honestly. I can't help but feel uneasy with him. I have to remain behind to find out more." Dr. Wong admitted in fear,

Colonel Fury looked reluctant and concern, "If you say so. Just be careful. I don't think Nezha is gonna be nice pony for long."

Dr. Wong nodded understandingly. He turned and exited the backdoor as he is now returning to his home realm. Colonel Fury went after his allies.

By the time the heroes and their allies climbed out from the back of Royal Sisters' throne chairs, they soon found the portal appeared before them. Chancellor Neighsay emerged out from it.

"Chancellor Neighsay?!" Everyone exclaimed in alarm.

Chancellor Neighsay was about to say anything, Princess Celestia snapped, "Chancellor, this is not the time for another stupid debate about you wanting to close down the school. You've done enough damages!"

"Yeah. If you hadn't been so stubborn ass in the first place, we wouldn't be going around the world and fix the mess you've made! Thanks a lot!" Laxtinct complained.

Blazefist nodded stoically, "Yeah. If you don't mind, shove up your stupid attitude-!"

"Arcee and your children sent me! They sent me!" Chancellor Neighsay shouted, silencing everyone. They were surprised yet confused and suspicious of him. He spoke, "I will explain that later. You have to go to the School of Friendship! Cozy Glow has started the Magical Drainage Ritual! Your students and children are dealing with her!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted.

"What do you mean?! Where're Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown?! Why aren't they taken care of her?!" Twilight asked in concern.

Shadow Dragon glared at Chancellor Neighsay, "What did you-?!"

Chancellor Neighsay interrupted, "I didn't do anything to them. When I got there, Cozy Glow has already taken over the School of Friendship. I can only assume she is responsible for their disappearance."

"More than a reason that we have to get back now." Dr. Override insisted in concern.

Looking at Dr. Override, Chancellor Neighsay questioned, "Who is this?"

"No time. We have to move now!" Princess Celestia commanded seriously. She then found the door opened as a female Royal Guard was rushing towards her. She gave a sigh in frustration, "What now?"

"Report! Grand Admiral Death Tactic and Grand Commander Tempest Shadow are invading Canterlot City with their army! Airspace is blocked by two Mystic Prime Cruisers and three Light Cruisers. We're completely surrounded!"

Everyone gasped in concern. Rainbow yelled, "Damn it! This is so not good for us!"

"What the hell, writer?!" Pinkie screamed while writing down on the wall. She gasped in realization, "Oh no! I used foul word! Bad Pinkie! Bad! Darn it! This was supposed to be for children!"

"Pinkie, not now." Icy sternly warned Pinkie.

"There's more." The Royal Guard said in concern. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "They demand to speak with all of you."

"For what?" Applejack asked suspiciously.

The Royal Guard shook his head, "I don't know. They demanded us to bring you there or else they will destroy the city."

Everyone gasped in concern. Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed, "He can't do that! This is our capital city! There are civilians here. They are completely unarmed and defenseless."

"Unfortunately, they don't care about it, unless we give in." Blazefist said seriously.

"We don't have time for this." Twilight said in concern, "We have to get back to the School of Friendship."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Yeah. We board the gunship and break through their blockade. That shouldn't be problem."

"There are some problems now." Tailtech said in concern. Everyone looked at him. He continued, "Most of us can't use our magic and abilities to fight them too. Also, we don't have enough artillery to fend them off."

Blazefist sighed in defeat, "He's right. We can't afford to pick a fight with them now. We're now both outnumbered and outmatched."

Everyone looked down in dismay. Rainbow asked, "So, what are we supposed to do now? Give up?"

"No. There is a way." Chancellor Neighsay said while looking at his EEA medallion.


Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and their allies heading straight to the entrance gate of Canterlot City. While running down the street; they saw civilians hiding inside the buildings, Royal Guards were standing on guard, as well as spotting two Mystic Prime Cruisers and three Light Cruisers, flying on air, surrounded the city. It is a dire situation they are now facing.

Upon their arrival, the heroes of Equestria found thousands of Royal Guards, led by Flash Magnus, were guarding the gate. At the outskirt, the invasion army of Mystic Kingdom, led by Grand Admiral Death Tactic and Grand Commander Tempest Shadow, were standing by They are now on stalemate, stoically yet seriously facing each other, ready to start the fight. They all then met up with Flash Magnus, who bowed in greeting.

"How's the situation, sir?" Rexstrike asked.

Flash Magnus reported, "They haven't made a move ever since their arrival. They're waiting for our heroes and princesses." He turned to his allies, "Be careful. They're up to something. Signal us to attack."

"We will." Princess Celestia assured her soldier. She turned to her student and the rest of friends. She continued, "If anything happens, you must immediately return to the School of Friendship and stop Cozy Glow. I will handle them."

"Are you sure," Twilight asked in concern.

Princess Celestia nodded, "Yes, Twilight. We'll be fine. I was taught by Azure Phoenix and some of my friends. I can handle it without magic."

Twilight nodded determinedly, along with the rest of her friends. Chancellor Neighsay concealed his EEA Medallion with the scarf, making sure the enemies unable to find out of their plan.

Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and their allies exited out of the entrance gate. They headed straight towards the enemy commanders, who remained firm and calm. Both sides of the army armed with their weapons and arsenals at each other. They are now facing each other.

Death Tactic greeted warmly, "Good afternoon, Princess Celestia… Princess Twilight… General Shadow Dragon… And all of your friends… It is nice to see you all have agreed to see us."

The heroic teams were annoyed. Shadow Dragon narrowed his angry eyes, "Not like we have a choice." He turned and glared at Tempest Shadow, "Grand Commander…"

"General…" Tempest Shadow greeted dryly. She turned her attention at shocked Rexstrike. She greeted in remorseful tone, "Captain Rexstrike…"

"So, it is true. You really have turned on us." Rexstrike said in hurt tone. He sighed while looking away, "I thought you finally let go of your revenge and return to us. But it was all a lie all along. You've been working with the Mystic Ponies from the start, not the Storm King. All this for a horn and to rise through the ranks."

Tempest Shadow guiltily turned away, "I'm sorry, Captain. I really am."

Rexstrike narrowed his firm eyes, "It's General now, Commander. Don't ever forget that."

Death Tactic cleared his throat, "Please forgive me to interrupt the reunion. I believe we have a negotiation to discuss. I hope that we can reach to the agreement. Shall we begin?"

Looking at her allies, who nodded in agreement, Princess Celestia answered, "Yes, Grand Admiral. What are you two here for? What does my nephew want now?"

"Your complete submission to Emperor Nezha, your highness." Death Tactic answered calmly, shocking everyone. He continued, "If you surrender your sovereignty and rulership of the Equestria to us, then your ponies will be spared from death. Then, you shall inform the rest of your allies to do the same as well. I am very certain that they would agree with you since you are the most important ruler they respected."

"How dare you!?" Twilight exclaimed in anger.

Shadow Dragon narrowed his angry eyes, "You can't do that! Equestria is Princess Celestia and Princess Luna's right to rule. It belongs to the Equestrian ponies and creatures, not Mystic Ponies! Emperor Avatar and Emperor Takei have made that very clear! All written in history and documents!"

Death Tactic shook his head firmly, "I'm afraid our emperor disagreed. That old document is no longer valid to us. Equestria now belongs to him."

"No, it's not!" Twilight exclaimed, along with her friends armed with their weapons.

"Don't make us do this, Twilight. Surrender now." Tempest Shadow said stoically in calm tone.

"Is that a threat?"

"No. I'm asking you as a friend."

Enraged by Tempest's calling her 'a friend', Twilight shouted with Royal Canterlot Voice at Tempest, "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT AFTER THE BULLSHIT YOU'VE DID TO ALL OF US, YOU DAMN TRAITOR!"

Everyone was completely shocked by Twilight's sudden outburst. Rarity whispered to the Princess of Equestria, "I didn't think she could use the Royal Canterlot Voice."

Princess Celestia shown her annoyed looks, "Apparently, Luna taught her that for self-defense against some troublemakers."

"Either way, you're not getting the Equestria, admiral and commander. Now get lost!" Shadow Dragon shouted at Death Tactic and Tempest Shadow.

"I'm afraid that is not an option." Death Tactic said sternly.

"Agree. I suggest you prepare yourself for the battle." Tempest Shadow said firmly yet reluctantly.

"We will." Princess Celestia said firmly. She and her allies turned away from her enemies. She lowered her head, close to Twilight to whisper, "Twilight, get ready to teleport together with Chancellor Neighsay."

Twilight nodded firmly, "Alright. We get back to the castle first."

"Oh. I almost forgot the most important thing I need to show you." Death Tactic said calmly, alerting his enemies.

Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and their allies turned to him. They then found him holding a magenta-colored amulet with moon and sun icon, along with small ruby on top of it. This shocked the Princess of Equestria to gasp.

"The Amulet of Sun and Moon?! Where did you get it?!" Princess Celestia exclaimed in concern.

"Emperor Nezha gifted me to use it when the time is right." Death Tactic answered calmly while readying to use it with his hoof. He smirked cunningly, "And this is the moment I've been waiting for."

Princess Celestia gasped, "Don't do it!"

Too late. Grand admiral has twisted his hoof on the amulet's ruby, activating its magic. This magically shift from the sunset to the next day's afternoon. This shocked everyone to see it.

"W-What just happen?!" Rainbow asked in confusion.

"I-I thought Princess Celestia and Princess Luna can control sun and moon. How is this possible?!" Rarity asked in concern.

"The Amulet of Sun and Moon has mine and Luna's magic to control them. My father and uncle took some of ours in the amulet as the precaution, should anything happen to us or our magic." Princess Celestia explained.

"In other word…" Pinkie, Laxtinct and Rainbow asked in concern.

"It's already on third day. Chancellor Neighsay's medallion or any magical artifact is now useless." Shorty explained while looking at the medallion.

"H-He's right! I-I can't use the medallion now!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed in fear while tapping on his medallion, trying to summon the portal. He looked at his allies, "We're trapped!"

Realizing the situation, Saber glared at Death Tactic, "You didn't want to negotiate with us. You were stopping us from returning to the Ponyville Town."

Death Tactic nodded, "Indeed, we did, detective." He glared at Dr. Override, "I already knew that Dr. Override would betray us due to her motherly instinct. So, instead of stopping her, I let her to go and inform you everything about Project E84."

"So, we can sabotage your work? That wasn't very smart." Aqua remarked.

Terrorcreep hummed in concern, "No. He wants it to happen."

"You are indeed correct, tactician." Death Tactic confirmed with a calm smile, making everyone worried. While looking at the Amulet of Sun and Moon, he continued, "I could have used the Amulet to accelerate our plans in the first place. But instead, I chose to allow Dr. Override to expose the truth, but also waiting for Chancellor Neighsay to return from the School of Friendship. So, that I can trap you all here. To ensure that you will not interfere our master's plan. We are almost there."

"H-How did you I would return from the school?!" Chancellor Neighsay questioned in shock.

Death Tactic smiled, "Cozy Glow informed me of your foolish action. She anticipated the children's interference and tried to get you all back. Unfortunately, their efforts were in vain. Cozy Glow has proven herself to be a useful pawn, despite some annoyance of her behavior. But nevertheless, we have succeeded."

Everyone was completely dismayed and appalled by the situation. Dr. Override hissed, "Damn it! This can't be happening!"

"You won't get away with this!" Shadow Dragon said fiercely.

Twilight nodded determinedly, "We will get back and stop Cozy Glow from draining the magic!"

"We shall see…" Death Tactic said calmly. He turned to his Mystic Soldiers, "All units, prepare to attack!"

As commanded, the army of Mystic Soldiers are armed with the melee weapons and the arsenals – three Neutron Tanks and 5 Scout Walkers. All of them are prepared to attack Canterlot Castle.

Death Tactic whispered to Grand Commander, "Tempest, lead the ground force. And remember, you are to stall them until the ritual is complete."

Tempest nodded, "Understood, sir."

"Eep. That's not good." Laxtinct remarked in fear.

"Pull back! Everypony, retreat to the entrance now!" Princess Celestia ordered firmly.

Without hesitation, the heroes and their allies quickly made their escape, returning to the entrance gate. They all met up with Flash Magnus.

"What happen?" Flash Magnus asked in concern.

Rexstrike explained, "It was a setup. Twilight and her team won't able to return to Ponyville Town now. Death Tactic has trapped us."

"Curses. This is all my fault. I should have teleported us out as soon as possible." Chancellor Neighsay said in ashamed tone.

"And of course, you screw us up badly for too many times. Keep saying that schools are for ponies, not creatures." Pinkie complained dryly. Everyone glared at her. She asked, "What? That's what he always does since his canon. Duh!"

"Not the point." Shadow Dragon said firmly. Spotting Tempest Shadow's leading the Mystic Soldiers, he hissed, "For the moment, we have to deal with the invasion."

"You do realize that they're trying to stall us, right?" Terrorcreep reminded Shadow Dragon.

Shadow Dragon sighed in frustration, "It's not like we can do anything at the moment. We can't use teleport spell, can't use the train and can't even use Armor Strike-III. We are already trapped."

Blazefist nodded in concern, "He's right. All we can do is to drive the invaders back."

"And hopefully, we get back home in time before it's too late." Twilight said in concern. She hissed, "I'm really worried about Nyx, Spike, Lance and others. Cozy Glow could have done something worse to them."

Applejack patted Twilight on the back, "I know, Twilight. We're worried too."

"We should put our trust in our family and the students now. They're the only ones to stop her. That's all we can do now." Rarity suggested.

"Right now, we kick their asses!" Rainbow said determinedly while armed with her Mystic Magical Spear.

Looking at the rest of her friends who shown their firm yet determination expression, Twilight took a deep breath before released it, "Alright. Let's do this. We hit them hard and fast."

"And we will get back home, Twilight." Shadow Dragon assured Twilight. He turned to the Royal Guards, "Everyone, we hold the line!"

Spotting the enemies' charging, Rexstrike exclaimed, "Here they come!"

"Everyone, engage the enemies!" Princess Celestia ordered firmly. She turned to Chancellor Neighsay, "Chancellor, evacuate the civilians and nobles to the castle! Find Princess Luna. Tell her to defend them."

Chancellor Neighsay nodded, "Understood!"

Chancellor Neighsay turned around and moving out, along with 10 Royal Guards as they evacuated the civilians and nobles to the Canterlot Castle.

And at the same time, Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and their allies prepared themselves for the fight. Flash Magnus and Dr. Override remained behind to lead the rearguards. Some are armed with shields and spears to block the entrance gate while the archers readied with the bows and arrows on top of castle walls. Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force, Princess Celestia and Rexstrike led the main army to engage a fierce battle with the Mystic Ponies. Shadow Dragon and Twilight are dueling with Tempest Shadow, who looked conflicted and reluctant, fought back.

Death Tactic and 3,000 Mystic Soldiers remained behind to watch the event. Hearing the beeping noise, he then answered the Communication Portal. He found Nezha in it.

"My emperor." Death Tactic greeted with a bow.

"How is our plan progress, my old friend?" Nezha questioned.

"Everything goes according to our plan. We are now stalling them until the ritual is complete. Victory is in our grasp."

"Excellent…"


The Magical Orb magically floated across the hallway. Arcee's team is following it from behind. It has led them to the back of library, where they all found the floor gate being opened. This concerned them.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Sandbar remarked in concern.

Arcee shown her determined looks, "Don't worry, Sandbar. We're gonna stop her. Everyone, be on guard."

With everyone nodded in agreement, Jesuit chanted calmly, causing her Magical Orb to continue searching its target. Arcee's team is now following it, with the help of using ropes to climb down to the underground. Took them a while, they have arrived at the hall, where they found what they were looking for.

Nyx gasped, "Starlight! Sunset! Mr. Lockdown!"

"Sweet Celestia! We've found them!" Spike exclaimed happily.

"So, that's where they were?" Gallus remarked. He then snickered, "You know. I don't mind letting Starlight and Sunset out. We can just leave Lockdown in here for the rest of his life."

Everyone especially an angry Mr. Lockdown glared at Gallus. Sandbar chided, "Gallus, this is seriously not the time for a joke. Leave that bad joke to Heatwave."

Looking at his trapped friends, Lance assured, "Hang on, guys. We're getting you out."

"We should get them out now." Aero suggested firmly.

"And how are we supposed to do that, tough guy?" Jesuit questioned while looking at the ritual mark.

Aero scoffed as he marched towards the ritual mark, "Just get them out. It can't be that hard."

"Aero, don't!" Arcee's Team shouted while Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown frantically waved their hooves

Just as Aero stepped on the ritual mark, the magical sphere summoned three ghostly claws-like out. They then grabbed the muscular dragon warrior's body before dragged towards it. He cried for help. Luckily, Arcee's Team quickly grabbed him from the back.

The ghostly claws proved to be strong and almost got him into its sphere. Blackwitch and Jesuit jumped up in. The hooded pony used her Dark Magic Attack to cut off the spiritual claws while Jesuit fired her Sparkling Star Blast at the rest of them, thus freeing Aero. Arcee's Team managed to drag him away from the ritual mark.

Aero panted heavily yet frantically, "Thanks, guys."

"That was too close, even though I'm blind." Alyson said in relief.

Sweetie Belle nodded, "Yeah. Lucky that wasn't me."

"Yeah. I hate to think for the worse." Scootaloo admitted.

"So, how do we get them out and shut down this ritual for good?" Spike asked.

Jade nodded, "Yeah. Cozy Glow and cohorts will be back very soon. We need to act now." She then looked at the ritual mark, "Any idea?"

Looking carefully at the ritual mark, Ocellus hummed thoughtfully, "There's something familiar about this Magic Drainage Ritual. From the looks of it, Cozy must've linked these artifacts to act like a mystical magnet, attracting all the magic in Equestria into that orb."

"Oh! Like chapter twelve in 'Kanthaka's Facts and Artifacts' from Twilight's class!" Gallus asked excitedly. Everyone looked at him with surprise and amazed looks. He asked, "What? I've been studying. Finals are coming up, you know?"

Arcee smiled as she caressed her brother-figure's head, "Even so, I'm proud of you for studying for the exams."

"Don't supposed we can just remove them?" Kindy asked.

Ocellus protested, "We could, Kindy. But there's a high possibility that would probably cause a magical feedback loop and destroy the whole school!"

"Wait! Are you serious?!" Apple Bloom asked in concern, which Ocellus nodded in confirmation,

Nyx groaned, "We've gotta do something now before tomorrow's sunset."

"You're already too late, bitch!" Cozy Glow's voice disagreed.

Before anyone could do anything, couple of shurikens were flying straight at Arcee's team, prompting them to barely evade the attacks. Couple of cartoonish blue-colored ninjas charged in to grabbed and held all of them to the ground. Bella held Ocellus down. Lance, Nyx, Spike and Cutie Mark Crusaders tried to help the students but Cozy Glow, in her ninja suit, quickly used her Karate Chop to knock them to the ground. The cartoonish ninjas held them up as well. Before Arcee could do anything, she found a blade near to her throat. She briefly looked back and found Risa was her captor.

"Risa…" Arcee snarled.

"You should have stayed in my room, girlfriend." Risa said dryly.

"Ex-girlfriend, traitor." Arcee sternly corrected her former girlfriend. She growled softly, "I knew you were here for the mission, not coming back for me or redemption."

Risa sighed remorsefully, "I'm sorry, Arcee. I really am."

"No, you're not."

"I know. But it's not my choice."

"One question – how did you three able to use ability especially Bella's cartoonish spell?" Arcee questioned while looking at cartoonish ninjas.

Risa pointed at the necklace with greenish-colored jewel as she explained, "This is the protective spell gem. It protects our magic from being drained."

"Damn it…" Arcee snarled.

Seeing a cartoonish ninja's standing before her, Risa passed Arcee to it. It then regrouped with the rest of cartoonish ninjas, who are still holding Arcee's Team in captive. They all grunted and struggled to break free from their grip. Risa then regrouped with Cozy Glow and Bella.

Cozy Glow smirked smugly, "Hello, Nyx."

"Cozy Glow…" Nyx growled in anger.

"How does it feel to be beaten and humiliated by me again?" Cozy Glow asked arrogantly. Punched at Nyx's face, she giggled amusingly, "Ooh. I feel very good now."

Nyx narrowed her angry eyes, "Don't get used to it, bitch. We'll beat you. We'll kick your ass. We'll blow up your stupid magic ritual. You can bet on it, bitch."

"Oh. I'm sure you wanted but you are already too late." Cozy Glow mocked amusingly.

"What are you talking about?!" Spike demanded.

Lance nodded, "Yeah. We're only on second day."

"Was the second day. Now it's the third day." Cozy Glow corrected slyly, confusing her enemies. She then explained, "I already knew you fools would try to stop us and try to get your mummy and the team come back. Too bad. I alert Grand Admiral and Grand Commander about it. So, they stall them at Canterlot Castle while we take care of you. Best of all, he used the Amulet of Sun and Moon to move today to next day. Guess what that means?"

Ocellus gasped in realization, "Our magic and abilities will be gone for good."

"Damn it! We're too late!" Gallus cursed angrily.

Aero growled, "We failed our mission."

"You sure did. The magic and abilities will be gone for good. Equestria will be Mystic Emperor's!" Cozy Glow declared amusingly. She then took out her walkie talkie, "Attention, this is Cozy Glow! I've found and caught the culprits for causing magic and abilities disappearing! Get the Friendship Guards here at once! We're at the underground hall! Your headmare and student president needs you! Hurry!"

"Wow. Using students to do your bidding? That's some leadership." Jade complimented sarcastically.

Apple Bloom scoffed amusingly, "Yeah. Scared of getting your hooves dirty again?"

"Of course, she is, Apple Bloom. After what she did to me and Rainbow, she got detention for weeks!" Scootaloo exclaimed in annoyed tone, "And not to mention, I was grounded for a month and get lectured by my adopted mother about being responsible!"

Sweetie Belle narrowed her angry eyes, "There is no way the students and Friendship Guards will believe you and follow you, Cozy Glow!"

Alyson nodded, "Yeah! What they say! They will believe us coz we're good guys!"

Cozy Glow scoffed, "Whatever. I'm their headmare and student president. They will do whatever I say."

Bella turned her attention to her former friends. While the rest of their friends were skeptical; Ocellus, Kindy and Ciel shown their concerns.

"Bella…" Ocellus said anxiously.

"You all shouldn't have come here. You all should have stayed away from this." Bella said in remorse tone. She sighed, "Damn it, guys. Why did you make things difficult for me?!"

Ocellus looked at Bella as she answered, "Because you're my friend. I cared you so much. I want to help you with the problem. I don't want you to make a terrible mistake for the rest of your life."

"Ocellus…" Bella said in surprise, though touched.

Ciel nodded in agreement, "You're also our friend too. We want to help you and keep you safe from your brother."

"Please, Bella, you have to stop this." Kindy pleaded. Bella has shown hesitated and conflicted of what to do. He turned to his friends, "Everyone, Bella is still our friend, am I right? We want to help her, right? We want to keep her safe, right? Tell her. She has to know that we're here for her."

Arcee's Team sincerely pleaded Bella to stop helping Cozy Glow from completing the Magic Drainage Ritual and asked her to help them. She was caught off-guard by their kindness and still calling her 'friend', despite she betrayed them. It made her cried in tears for the moment.

Cozy Glow groaned in disgust, "I'm gonna puke if I keep hearing this garbage."

As everyone glared at Cozy Glow, Nyx sternly spoke up, "You may be my clone, but you are nothing like me. Because you will never understand friendship, family or even love. All you ever want is power. You really are pathetic and hopeless."

Arcee's Team cheered for Nyx's standing up to Cozy Glow. Risa secretly smiled in impressed while Bella shown her face of being touched and amazed by the daughter of Twilight Sparkle making the stand for herself and everyone else.

Angered by the insults, Cozy Glow was tempted to punch her but chose to remain compose and glared at her with glee.

"It doesn't matter now, Nyx. We win. You lose." Cozy Glow remarked confidently.

Ocellus turned and looked at Bella, "Please, Bella! You have to help us! Stop the ritual!"

"Do the right thing." Ciel pleaded.

"Back off now!" Cozy Glow snapped angrily while slapping Ocellus and Ciel. She growled, "This is really getting annoying. Why don't you just give up?!"

"Please, Cozy Glow. It doesn't have to be this way. You don't have to be a weapon for Nezha. You don't have to act like an evil clone. You can be free. You can live with your own life, and to have your own friends and family. End this now." Kindy pleaded.

"SHUT UP!" Cozy Glow shouted before punched Kindy to the ground. She continued angrily, "Don't act like you understand me! Or even feel sorry for me! None of you do!" Tears of pain flowing down on her cheeks, she continued angrily "I have to complete the mission! So, I can finally be free! And best of all, I can finally leave and forget everything here! I can be my own pony." She sneered madly while glaring at Arcee's Team, "So, say goodbye to your magic and abilities. You'll miss them. Forever!"

Cozy Glow then laughed evilly yet madly. Bella looked down in ashamed while Risa shown but conflicted and remorseful over her action. To their confusion, they found most of Arcee's Team smiled calmly or shown their determined looks as if the fight is not over, though Sandbar and Gallus were pouty and annoyed.

Stopped her evil laughter, Cozy Glow demanded, "Why are you all smiling? You were supposed to whine like little babies!"

"Believe me. We want to." Gallus complained.

Sandbar groaned, "I can't believe this is happening! Why now?!"

"What are they talking about?" Cozy Glow demanded.

Looking at her teammates, Arcee asked with confident smile, "Heatwave, did you get all that?"

"Loud and clear, Arcee!" Heatwave's voice shouted, made Cozy Glow and her cohorts alarmed. Ciel sneered as she showed her PTT Microphone from her back. It wired to Jesuit's military backpack field radio. This shocked them to panicked. He continued, "WOOOOOO! My plan works! It works! In your face, surfing boy! You too, blue griffin!"

Sandbar and Gallus groaned, "I really hate him…"

"You've radioed our conversation?!" Risa asked in disbelief.

Glaring at Cozy Glow and Risa, Arcee nodded with a smirk, "Yup. Everyone in Ponyville Town knows what is going on. By now, the Heatwave's Team are leading the Friendship Guards here and arrest you two."

Cozy Glow scoffed, "Even so, I am headmare and student president here. The students and teachers will protect me! I can still blackmail you to take the blame, just like I did to Twilight and her stupid friends for 3 years! It's my word against yours."

"Actually…" Nyx sneered as she took out the tape recorder. She played the part, where Cozy Glow revealed her frustration moments ago. This amused her team while shocked Cozy Glow's team. She continued, "It's your word against yours. It's called a hustle, bitch."

Cozy Glow panicked and screamed, "WHAT?!"

"Guess who's at your back?' Spike asked amusingly.

Apple Bloom smirked, "Yeah. Your 'supportive students, teachers and friends' are here now."

"Oh my. They don't look too happy and please about what happened here." Sweetie Belle mocked, along with Alyson giggled.

"Busted…" Jade and Scootaloo mocked.

Completely filled with fear, Cozy Glow slowly turned her head to back, where she found hundreds of students, teachers and even Friendship Guards including Heatwave's Team, Grubber, Master Ratio, Strict Stalker, Bullhound, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart have surrounded them. They were very angry and furious of what they have heard of Cozy Glow's plans.

"Oh! Butter Biscuit!" Cozy Glow cursed in frustration.

Master Ratio announced sternly, "Cozy Glow! Risa Asashin! Bella Anime! You three are under arrest for betrayal and high treason against the Princesses and the people of Equestria, secretly working under treacherous Emperor Nezha as well as draining the magic and abilities of this realm! Commander Grubber! Colonel Strict Stalker! Arrest them now!"

Grubber and Strict Stalker nodded sternly as they then led their soldiers to apprehend Cozy Glow and her cohorts.

"No! This is not over!" Cozy Glow exclaimed in anger. She turned to Bella, "Create the army now! Beat them down! Defend the ritual! We're almost there!"

Just as she was about to comply her colleague's command, Bella took a glance at Ocellus's pleading looks before turned to the rest of her friends, who shown concerns yet hopeful and concern looks at her. Remembering what they have told her and the adventures she has been through together, she closing her eyes while took a deep breath to exhale as she gave some deep thoughts.

After that, Bella opened her determined eyes as she knew what she has to do now. She grunted as she pulled her protective spell gem necklace. Just as she threw it down, she stomped it into pieces. The cartoonish ninjas magically disappeared at once, freeing Arcee's Team. This shocked Cozy Glow and Risa.

"Bella?" Risa asked in surprise.

"You idiot! What have you done?!" Cozy Glow demanded angrily.

"To protect my friends." Bella answered firmly. Ocellus jumped to hug her. She returned the gesture and answered, "I'm sorry for everything, Ocellus."

"I know, Bella. But welcome back," Ocellus said warmly.

Cozy Glow grunted before screamed, "TRAITOR!" She then found more Friendship Guards surrounded her as they prepared to capture her. She took out her smoke bombs from her pockets, "Don't underestimate me, idiots! I'm not some helpless filly!"

"Neither am I," Risa agreed.

PUFF! The smoke bombs have engulfed the whole hall, making most of ponies both blinded and coughed heavily. Just as the Friendship Guards were searching for her, something or two certain ponies moved very fast yet swift to cut them down one-by-one. As soon as the smoke dispersed, everyone found some of Friendship Guards dead on the ground. There was also no sign of Risa and Cozy Glow.

"What the-?! D-Did you guys see that?!" Mano asked in stuttered tone.

Solflare nodded, "Yes, Mano. We did. Both of them are indeed fierce assassins to deal with."

"They got away too. We have to stop them now." Heatwave reminded his friends.

Pointed at the large hole, Gallus shouted, "There!"

"Good job, Gallus." Arcee said with pride, making Gallus smiled happily. She then gave the order to Heatwave, "My team and I will deal with them by ourselves. You and the rest stay here. Find a way to shut them down, Captain Heatwave."

Heatwave saluted, "You can count on me, Commander Arcee! We won't let you down!"

Arcee turned to Ocellus and Bella, "Are you girls with us?"

Ocellus was uncertain as she wanted Bella to rest. The latter spoke up, "Yes. Let's end this. Time to clean my mess."

"Bella…" Ocellus said in surprise.

Bella smiled at Ocellus, "Hey, no worries. I've got friends with me now."

Ocellus smiled back, "Of course, my friend."

"What are we waiting for?! Let's move it!" Nyx shouted out.

"Nyx…" Spike said in concern.

Lance held Nyx's shoulder as he reminded, "Nyx, just be careful. Don't underestimate her. She's definitely a tough fighter."

Nyx nodded as she assured, "Don't worry, I'll be fine."

Arcee's Team immediately entered the large hole. Heatwave's Team, Master Ratio, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart turned their attention on the Magic Drainage Ritual. Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown grunted in frustration as they are still stuck in the imprisoned sphere.

"Alright, time to free them!" Heatwave said determinedly.

"Uh… Didn't Ocellus say removing all seven ancient relics out could destroy the school?" Silverstream asked in concern. She then looked at the large hole, "Gallus… Arcee… And others could get killed too!"

"If we don't do something, we could lose our magic and abilities forever." DECK beeped in concern.

Leo nodded, "He's right. We have to do it now."

Heatwave cleared his throat to get his friends' attention. He questioned, "Guys. Why do you think I brought Master Ratio, Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart here?"

"Because we three know magic and ritual." Master Ratio answered bluntly. Most of Heatwave's Team awed in realization while nodded sheepishly. He sighed, "Alright. Time is running out. Master Dragon Kick, Apprentice Mighty Heart, did you bring the ingredients I've requested?"

Dragon Kick and Mighty Heart nodded firmly as they held the bags of ingredients: wyvern's scales, lavender petals, jar of garlic peels, three tablespoons of salt, a black widow's web, snake venom and his Phoenix Magical Staff

Master Ratio nodded, "Good. We must make haste now. Heatwave, you and your team station before the ancient relics. Get ready to rescue Starlight, Sunset and Mr. Lockdown. Time to dispel the ritual for good!"

Heatwave nodded seriously as he and his team stationed themselves before the ritual mark. Seven members stood before the ancient magical relics: Heatwave with the Crown of Grover, Silverstream with Amulet of Aurora, Rak with Talisman of Mirage, Yona with Helm of Yksler, Solflare with Angelic Wings of Hope, Melody with Knuckerbocker's Shell and DECK with Clover the Clever's Cloak. Mano, Smolder and Leo readied themselves to rescue the teachers.

Just as Mighty Heart and Dragon Kick mixing and stirring the ingredients together into the cauldron, the sumo pony and Master Ratio chanted firmly out, magically making it glowed in green-blue colored aura. The magical beam blasted on his Phoenix Magical Staff.

The Chancellor of Ponyville Town continued chanting while firing his staff at the Magic Drainage Ritual. The ritual mark made some static noise and began fading slowly as if it is weakening and losing its magic.

"The ritual is weakening! Heatwave, now!" Master Ratio shouted.

Without hesitation, Heatwave and his team immediately pulled out the ancient magical relics. Mano, Smolder and Leo jumped in as they rescued their teachers before moving out. Seeing the team have done their job, Master Ratio chanted determinedly as he summoned a large portal before blasting the ritual mark straight into it.

As soon as the ritual mark reach to the depth of portal, it burst into large explosion, releasing all of magic and abilities it drained out of the portal. They all now magically spread across the Equestria, returning to the original owners including everyone in the hall. They all tested out them out. They all cheered happily to see their magic and abilities returned to them.

"Woo! We did it!" Heatwave cheered happily.

Master Ratio nodded, "Yes. Now Twilight and others can return to us."


Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were fending off the Mystic Ponies, working alongside with Princess Celestia, Rexstrike, Colonel Fury and the army of Royal Guards. Using hooves to punch, kick and swung their weapon; two heroic teams did their best to knock their former troops unconscious while protecting their allies.

Shadow Dragon and Twilight continued dueling with Tempest Shadow, who calmly yet swiftly deflected the attacks with her Persian Blackout Swords. Just as the couple swung their swords on sides, but the Grand Commander deflected the attacks off before kicked them to the ground. She slammed her twin swords against them to the ground hard.

"Give up now, Twilight. I also don't want to hurt you." Tempest Shadow pleaded sincerely.

Twilight sternly glared at her former friend, "You already did, Tempest."

Shadow Dragon growled, "Yeah. We're not down yet, traitor!"

"You already are." Tempest Shadow sternly reminded her archrival, "Look around you. Our army has outnumbered yours. Your arsenals are weak and limited. And you all have no magic or abilities. You have no chance now. Submit to Mystic Kingdom now!"

Unbeknownst to anyone on the battlefield, couple of magical auras were spreading across the Equestria, returning to their owners. Some of them have arrived and entered everyone at the Canterlot outskirt.

Mystic Soldiers knocked Aqua to the ground hard before removing her Tiger Claws. Just as they were about to thrust the spears at her, she yelled in fear as she instinctively thrust her hooves to grab them. But instead, her hooves launched couple of Water Shots to knock them out. Everyone stopped at once as they turned and looked at her.

Aqua looked at her hooves with surprise looks, "I can use water power?! I can use water power!"

"Hey! I can fly! I can fly too!" Rainbow exclaimed happily when she flapped her wings to fly around.

"I-Impossible…" Tempest Shadow said in disbelief.

Shadow Dragon smirked, "You know what that means, Tempest."

"Say hello to my little friend!" Twilight exclaimed as she blasted her Unicorn Burst at Tempest Shadow's face. She got slammed on the ground hard. The princess got up to glare at the commander, "That's for turning against us."

Seeing the opportunity, Princess Celestia turned to the Royal Guard Unicorns and Pegasi, "All units, form up now! All unicorns on the rear! Pegasi in the sky! Earth Ponies on the front! Full Power now! Repel them all!"

"You heard her! Form up! Full power!" Rexstrike gave the order.

Flying to the sky, Colonel Fury commanded, "Hit them all you've got! Don't let them up!"

As commanded, the Royal Guards quickly formed up their positions – Unicorns were at the rear and charged up their magical power, Pegasi flew up to the sky as they quickly gathered and formed a large dark cloud and Earth Ponies moved to the front as they hold Mystic Soldiers. With feeling their powers charged up, Unicorns and Pegasi fired both magical blasts and lightning at Mystic Soldiers, blasting and injuring them. This allowed Earth Ponies to use their strength to push the enemy back. Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and Princess Celestia used both magic and powers to help the army as well.

Regain their powers, Shadow Dragon enhanced his dark power on Darkness Blade as he fiercely attacked Tempest Shadow, who struggled to hold off the attack. She then got blasted by Twilight's Unicorn Burst. The magenta unicorn suffered a little daze until he slammed couple of punches on her face before kicked her off.

Just as she was being pushed back together with the rest of Mystic Soldiers, Tempest Shadow gasped when she saw Shadow Dragon and Twilight have fired their Chaos Hyper Blast and Star Sparkling Blast. Grand Commander barely summoned a barrier to block the attacks. However, such powerful blasts have breached the barrier and throwing them back to Death Tactic's Main Army. They all charged straight to the outskirt, readying for the next attack.

Completely surprised by the turn of event, Death Tactic demanded sternly, "What happened?"

Tempest Shadow grunted as she tried to get up, "T-They have somehow regained their powers. They defeated and repelled us at once."

Wondering of how they did it, the Grand Admiral narrowed his stern eyes as he concluded, "Somehow… Team Fighters and their allies must have destroyed the ritual…"

"Sir, look!" Mystic Soldier exclaimed while pointed at the sky.

Death Tactic and his main army looked up and found more of Mystic Prime Cruisers and Light Cruisers arrived at the Canterlot Castle from the north. This surprise them including two heroic teams and their allies as well.

"You've gotta be kidding me?!" Laxtinct asked in concern.

Blazefist groaned in frustration, "I know. There's no way we can defeat them all now."

"This is Firmtact Waller from Thunder Science Division! Grand Admiral Death Tactic, Grand Commander Tempest Shadow, you two are under arrest!" Firmtact Waller's voice shouted through Mystic Prime Cruiser's PA, surprise everyone. Death Tactic remained calm yet angry to glare at the ship. She continued, "You both have not only invaded the Equestria, but also committed high treason against Mystic-Equestria Alliance! We, Mystic Council, will not tolerate this action! We have come to defend the mortal realm from you."

Death Tactic narrowed his suspicious eyes, "So, the Mystic Council have betrayed the Mystic Emperor?"

"Incorrect, Grand Admiral. It was the usurper and an Ultranationalists like you two who betrayed the alliance. We will not allow this to continue." Firmtact Waller's voice sternly explained.

"You all will regret for this betrayal." Death Tactic said sternly.

Firmtact Waller's voice scoffed, "I suggest you and your force leave now and return to your master. Equestria is under our protection. We will defend it, in the name of Mystic Emperor Avatar and Takei!"

Death Tactic narrowed his angry eyes as he answered, "All units, retreat."

Tempest Shadow nodded firmly, "Fall back to Mystic Realm now! The battle is over!"

As commanded, Mystic Soldiers quickly boarded the couple of Black Hawk Gunships while the Carriers attached with Neutron Tanks and 5 Scout Walkers. Death Tactic and Tempest Shadow quickly boarded into the gunship as well. They all now flew back up to two Mystic Prime Cruisers and three Light Cruisers. As soon as Death Tactic and his forces reached to their cruisers, five of them summoned a large Mystic Portal for them to return to their home realm.

Seeing Ultranationalist Mystic Force withdrawn their forces, Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and their forces breathed in relief that they have survived the onslaught.

"Thank goodness we've survived…" Rarity said in relief.

"Well, we should be thankful of Mystic Council saving us in time." Tailtech added.

Icy nodded, "Definitely. But how did we get our powers back?"

"It must be Nyx and her friends. They must have destroyed the ritual." Twilight said in realization. She gave a gasp of concern, "We have to get back home now."

"Yeah. Who knows what kind of plans Cozy Glow has for them." Shadow Dragon said in agreement.

Looking at the Mystic Fleet, Blazefist asked, "What about Mystic Councilponies?" Everyone looked at him. He quickly explained, "I'm not saying I don't trust them. But there will be tension between Mystic Council and the Equestria since Nezha started the invasion on this realm."

"Don't worry about that, Blazefist. Luna, Chancellor Neighsay and I will handle the discussion with them." Princess Celestia assured the heroes with a smile. She continued, "Now go. Return to the School of Friendship."

Twilight smiled as she bowed before her former mentor, "We will. And thank you, Princess Celestia." She turned to her friends, "I can't teleport all of you straight to our home. I can only teleport six to eight the most."

"Shadow Dragon, Saber and Dr. Override will follow you, Twilight. The rest of us will get into Armor Strike-III. That shouldn't be a problem." Blazefist suggested.

Twilight nodded, "Yeah. This shouldn't be a problem. Let's go then."

As Twilight's horn glowed brightly, the rest of Mane Six, Shadow Dragon, Saber and Icy gathered around her. They all magically teleported off. The rest of Dragon Strike Force quickly headed to the hangar, where they boarded on Armor Strike-III to fly at once. They hoped that they can return to the School of Friendship in time.


Arcee's Team continued walking through the cavern tunnel with various kind of crystals as they were searching for Cozy Glow and Risa. Even though they were just two ponies, they both were trained in martial arts and assassinations. They have to keep their eyes out for them.

Gallus groaned in frustration, "Where the heck are they? They couldn't have gotten far."

"Wish I knew. No one has ever been here before." Arcee admitted in concern. She turned to her friend, "Bella. Did you know about this?"

Bella shook her head, "No. Cozy Glow or Tempest never told me about this before."

Aero hummed suspiciously, "I have a feeling that she planned this for her escape if things gone wrong. Guess we were right."

"Still, where could the tunnel lead to?" Jade asked in concern.

"Good question." Nyx nodded in agreement before turned to Alyson, "Aly, I don't suppose you can use your magical sensor to find them?"

Alyson sighed, "Afraid not, Nyx. I can only detect them nearby, not far or whole cavern."

"That doesn't matter. We'll find them and stop them for good." Arcee said firmly.

Kindy hummed, "I hope we can reach them especially Cozy Glow. We have to convince them to end this."

"You seriously think you can tell them to stop?" Sandbar asked in disbelief.

"Kindy, I hate to tell you this. But I'm with Sandbar and others. I don't think they are willing to give up and surrender to us." Gallus said.

"I know. But we have to try." Kindy insisted.

Ciel sighed in defeat, "If you say so, Kindy. We're with you for now."

"I hope you're right, Kindy. I hope you're right." Gallus said in uncertain tone.

"Shh! Did you hear that?" Lance asked in concern, hearing some hoofsteps.

As everyone listened cautiously, Arcee narrowed her determined eyes, "Every creature, get ready! They're coming!"

Just before anyone could do anything, they heard some swooshing sound. They looked up and found couple of arrows flying straight at them. Nyx, Jade, Blackwitch and Ciel summoned the barrier to block the attacks while Arcee, Lance and Aero swung their swords and spear to cut them down as fast as they can. Jesuit stayed close with her friends, making sure they're alright.

While holding the defenses, Spike spotted couple of balls heading towards him and his friends. Just as he slashed them, they unleashed white smoke, covering the whole area and even them. They all coughed heavily from breathing it until they got attacked very hard, one-by-one.

As soon as the smoke dispersed, Risa and Cozy Glow stood before Arcee's Team, who are on the ground while groaning in pain.

Risa sighed while shaking her head, "When will you ever learn, old friend…"

"Risa…" Arcee snarled in anger.

Nyx snarled, "Cozy Glow…"

"You fools shouldn't have followed us. Otherwise, I would have killed that traitor…" Cozy Glow said darkly while aimed her dagger at terrified Bella.

"Over our dead bodies!" Ocellus snarled protectively while covering her best friend.

Sandbar joined in, "Yeah. We won't let you hurt our friend."

Cozy Glow smirked slyly, "That can be arranged. Friends Forever. Bye-bye."

Just before she could do anything, Spike and Aero quickly fired their Dragon Flames, scaring both Cozy Glow and Risa to back off. Jesuits quickly launched her Magical Orbs to ram on them. Arcee and Nyx jumped in and attacked them head on. The rest of their friends followed them from behind. They prepared themselves to assist their friends.

Crossing their swords, Arcee and Risa fought each other for couple of rounds. Just as the pink-colored hippogriff thrust the katana at her, her former girlfriend deflected it to the right. Instead of her left claw, the hooded assassin thrust activated Hidden Blade at her neck. Luckily, Arcee managed to move back while swinging her Wakizashi to deflect the attack. Both of them swiftly yet fiercely swung their blades against each other for couple of rounds. Lance, Gallus, Sandbar, Blackwitch, Aero and Jesuit surrounded them while preparing to strike if Arcee request the assist.

Clashing their blades for the moment, the assassin quickly rammed the warrior, followed by launching couple of punches at her body before performing a swipe kick at her face. Risa then grabbed before slammed Arcee to the ground. She quickly threw couple of kunais at Lance and his friends. Jesuit and Blackwitch summoned their magic barrier to block the attacks. Lance and his friends tried to charge at her. In the flash of light, the assassin swiftly used her Karate Chop to knock them out.

Just as Arcee recovered, Risa quickly swung her kunais at her. The pink-colored hippogriff managed to knock five kunais, but missed three of them hitting on her chest. This gave the assassin to dashed in as she swung her punch at the guts. Arcee grunted in pain before falling to her knee. Risa has her Hidden Blade at her neck. The warrior can only glare at the assassin while unable to do anything.

"Give it up, Arcee. There is no way you can beat me." Risa pleaded sternly. Arcee remained still to glare at her. She hissed while showing her hurtful eyes, "Don't make me do this. I really don't want to."

Arcee firmly talked back, "You do what you have to do while I do mine." Her eyes looked at elsewhere as she remarked amusingly, "And I'm not alone to beat you…"

Seeing where she was looking at, Risa looked back and found Blackwitch fired Dark Magic at her. She was thrown aside to Aero, who swung his spear's pole at her. Thrown at two ponies, Lance swung his punch on face while Sandbar swipe his kick at her legs. She fell to the ground. Jesuit used her Magical Orb to cuffed up all of claws. Risa grunted as she realized that she has underestimated her opponents. She then found Gallus is confronting her.

Narrowing his angry eyes, Gallus stated, "I warned you not to bullshit me. This is for Arcee!"

Gallus yelled in anger as he swung his punch at Risa's face, knocking her unconsciously. He inhaled for the moment before exhaled calmly. He turned and helped Arcee to get up. Just before anyone could react, he hugged heartily. She was surprised but touched as she returned the gesture to him. Lance and his friends smiled happily to see her alright.

Nyx yelled out loud as she jumped and slammed Cozy Glow to the ground. They both rolled down the pathway as they were hitting each other. Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, Ocellus, Bella, Kindy and Ciel followed them from behind, preparing to assist her. The clone managed to kick her original donor off. Just as she was about to attack her, five fillies performed body slam while trying to hold her down.

"Leave her alone, you big bully!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.

"Yeah! No one mess with my cousin and gets away with it!" Jade shouted determinedly.

Scootaloo grunted, "You bet! You're gonna pay for what you've done to everyone!"

"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle and Alyson exclaimed in agreement.

"Oh! Shut up!" Cozy Glow exclaimed in anger as she struggled to get and use smoke bombs. It blinded them for the moment. She swiftly knocked them off to the walls. She growled, "I am sick of hearing that!"

Using her sticky goo to trap Cozy Glow, Ocellus firmly scolded, "Only because you wouldn't try to make friends."

Ciel nodded sternly, "All you ever did is exploit and blackmail some ponies and creatures to do some favors for you. Unlike any of us here, our friendship is genuine and sincere. And even Bella did the effort too."

"Girls…" Bella said, feeling touched by their kindness.

"My family and friends taught these students well. I'm sure you can do it. Give the fight up now, Cozy Glow." Spike said firmly.

Kindy extended his hoof out, "Please, Cozy Glow. It doesn't have to be this way. End this now. We can help you."

Angered by their lectures, Cozy Glow angrily snapped, "No. You can't! You're all just a bunch of LIARS!"

The angry filly quickly grabbed the vial by mouth. She threw it down, cracking and pouring the acid, which melt the sticky goo. She then threw couple of shurikens at Nyx's Team, who barely evaded them. Cozy Glow yelled angrily as she charged and attacked them with her small dagger. They all dodged the first strike. She madly yet angrily swung her dagger, prompting them to move away from her.

Though remained standing still, Alyson has shown to be hesitated and worried. This made Cozy Glow to attack her since she was completely blind. The mad filly charged and tried to attack her. To her unexpectedly, the blind filly dodged to left before grab and throw her at the rest of Cutie Mark Crusaders, who punch and kick her to each other until Nyx yelled out as she struck her punch at her face.

"That's for messing me and everyone I loved!" Nyx screamed in anger.

Cozy Glow grunted in pain while shaking her head to recover. She found herself to be surrounded by Nyx and the rest of her friends and students as they were readied to arrest her. She even spotted Arcee, Gallus, Aero and Jesuit have cuffed Risa as their prisoner.

"No… No! No! No! No! No! No! Noooooooooo!" Cozy Glow screamed madly yet hurtfully, "This can't be it!"

"It's over, Cozy Glow!" Nyx declared firmly.

"Please, stop this now! Turn back now." Kindy insisted calmly.

As if she heard something hurtful or crazy, Cozy Glow shown her mad yet hurt face with tears flowing down, "I'm sorry, but I can't. There is no going back. I am not through yet!"

Cozy Glow yelled out in anger as she threw more of shurikens, kunais and smoke bombs at Arcee's Team. Just as everyone was taking cover; Nyx, Alyson, Jade, Jesuit and Blackwitch summoned Magical Barriers to block the attacks and the engulfing smoke. As soon as smoke dispersed, they saw Cozy Glow has already run straight into another tunnel.

"After her!" Nyx cried.

Nyx and most of Arcee's Team moved out at once. Arcee, Gallus, Aero and Jesuit followed them from behind while bringing Risa along.


Cozy Glow kept on running through the tunnel as fast as she can. Seeing a feint flash of light at the end, she realized that she's almost out. Just as she exited out of the tunnel, Cozy Glow found herself in a familiar place including a large crystallized tree with six Elements of Harmony stood before her.

"T-The Tree of Harmony?! I'm actually at the Castle of Two Sisters?! No way?!" Cozy Glow exclaimed in surprise and disbelief. Carefully looking at the tree, she gave some thoughts, "Hmm… This could be my advantage. If those fools don't back off, then I will smash this stupid tree for good! At least, Nezha can finally grant me what I really want! It's perfect! Perfect! Perfect!"

Cozy Glow quickly ran straight towards the Tree of Harmony. Just before she could do anything, the crystallized tree glowed brightly, along with its six Elements of Harmony. The pure white light blinded her for the moment. As soon as the light dispersed, she found herself surrounded by six crystallized mirrors.

"W-What is this?! What is going on?!" Cozy Glow demanded in anger.

Observing at crystallized mirrors carefully, she noticed something off with them. Each of them shown not only different appearance, but also her future such as

a) Instead of being a clone or a weapon to Nezha Vengito, she spent some quality time with the family she really wanted.

b) She became the student president in School of Friendship, where students and teachers praised her to be the best.

c) She became 'Empress of Friendship' after succeeded draining all magic of Equestria while Twilight and her friends trapped in Tartarus forever.

d) She became a world-famous actress for her best acting, storytelling, directing and producing movies and stages.

e) She was hanging out together with Queen Chrysalis, King Sombra, Lord Tirek and more notorious villains at the campfire.

Cozy Glow gasped in surprise as she found the last mirror to be something different and unexpected. The crystallized mirror revealed to be an adult Cozy Glow with unicorn horn, golden-colored curly mane and tail tied with two black ribbons wearing purple dress stood before her.

"T-That's me." Cozy Glow said as she slowly touched her own crystallized mirror, which her reflection followed the gesture. She continued hopefully, "The real me."

By looking at the crystallized mirror, Cozy Glow couldn't help but feel at peace and happy like she actually found her own home. To be herself, not a clone to some original donors of hers or a weapon she has hated for life. She can finally be free from everything.

Instinctively, Cozy Glow shook her head while looking down with her hurt and sad looks. She bitterly admitted, "But it's not really real, is it?" She then glared at all of crystallized mirrors, "Nothing but a dream and an illusion like my family and my whole life and everything else." She gritted her teeth, "All I ever want is to be free from all of this and get my own life. Nezha promised me that…"

Hearing some hoofstep, Cozy Glow quickly got up and looked at some of crystallized mirrors, which now have the shadowy silhouettes of Nyx, her friends, Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club. She readied with her daggers and kunais as she hatefully glared at all of them.

"Why can't you all let my dream come true?!" Cozy Glow cried in hateful yet frustration and hurtful tone.

Cozy Glow yelled out loud as she threw all of daggers and kunais at five crystallized mirrors, wanting to kill her enemies. But instead, they were all shattered to pieces. She then turned her attention at her own mirror of adult self. Feeling conflicted and confused, she shed tears down the cheeks. She screamed out loud before throwing two daggers at the last one, again, shattering glasses into pieces.

Despite destroying it, Cozy Glow continued somberly throwing daggers and kunais at the rocks as if the crystallized mirror is still there. Kindy, having seen everything, walked up to her. He gently stopped her from throwing daggers. Crying somberly with the eyes of lost and confusion, Cozy Glow turned to the green-colored Earth Pony, who shown sympathy yet empathy towards her.

Without a second thought, Cozy Glow cried tearfully as she removed her wig with headband to reveal desaturated colored of purple-colored mane, rubbing out her body and face to reveal her natural black-color including cutie mark, and even took out contact eyes to reveal demonic irises. She looked completely identical to Nyx. Kindy's expression remained the same as he extended both his hooves out, allowing her to approach and hug him.

Cozy Glow sniffed tearfully, "I… I didn't mean to…"

Without speaking or thoughts, Kindy nodded solemnly and understandingly as he caress on her mane. The rest of his friends have seen everything. Their once anger and hateful glares have dropped. They especially Nyx now shown concerns and sympathies for her.

"Kindy was right. She was broken and lost." Gallus commented in realization.

Arcee nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Thank the Mystic that we have him to right us wrong…"

Looking at his sister, Lance asked, "Nyx, are you okay?"

"I don't know. I was upset and angry at her for what she has done to me and everyone here. I always thought she did it for power and control. But now…" Nyx admitted angrily yet sadly. She looked down with conflicted and somber looks, "Now… I… I wasn't sure how I feel now for her… She does remind me of my Past Sins."

Spike caress Nyx's head as he assured, "We know, Nyx. We know. We all feel the same thing too."

To everyone's surprise; Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force and even Dr. Override emerged out from the cavern. They all were surprise and confused to see the event. The scientist quickly approached and checked on Cozy Glow. The filly departed from Kindy's hug as she jumped and hugged her. She returned the gesture. The scientist turned and looked at Kindy, whom she solemnly nodded as gesture of 'thank you'. He nodded back to her.

Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force sighed in relief that not only the children and students have saved the School of Friendship, but also stopped Cozy Glow.


The teachers and students welcomed Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force, the children and students for returning home safely and saving the day. The heroes also greeted Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, Rexstrike, Colonel Fury and Chancellor Neighsay after they have concluded the negotiation with Mystic Council, who have defected and became their allies.

Everyone is now gathered at the hall since the office was too small to fit in. Chancellor Neighsay, Dr. Override, Cozy Glow, Risa Asashin and even Bella knelt down before Princess Celestia and Princess Luna, who were on top of stage. Mane Six, Dragon Strike Force, Rexstrike and Colonel Fury were on right while the children and students are at the left. Five of them are now facing for their consequences.

"For the last three days, the five of you have not only committed treasonous acts, but also putting Equestria and the Alliance in grave danger when the threats of Dark Mystic Ponies and Demon Lords have not been dealt with. We all would have been killed." Princess Celestia berated sternly at five prisoners, who nodded in defeat. She continued, "With sufficient evidences, all of you will be punished for this act. We will judge and act accordingly, based on everyone's reports."

"If I may, Princess Celestia." Chancellor Neighsay spoke up. Princess Celestia nodded. He continued, "What I have done is unacceptable. I treated non-pony creatures like they were worthless. I assumed I knew better than the Princess of Friendship. I even tried to take over her school and run it the way I pleased. I've caused enough damages to not just the school, but also the Alliance and our ponies." Unpinned his EEA Medallion, he placed it on the ground. He kowtowed firmly, "That is why I resign."

Everyone chattered and muttered in surprise by Chancellor Neighsay's decision. As much as they did not like him from the past, they appreciated him for helping them to stop Cozy Glow from draining magic and evacuated civilians to safety.

Princess Celestia nodded understandingly, "Yes, Chancellor Neighsay. I am glad that you took the responsibility of your action. While your prejudice and action cannot be tolerated, however, we also cannot forget that you've returned to deliver students' message, tried to send Twilight and her friends back home, and also helped evacuate the ponies to shelter while we battled the enemies. Therefore, you will retain your job as the Head of EEA."

Chancellor Neighsay lifted his head up, with his surprise to ask, "A-Are you sure? You allowed me to continue my duty?"

"Indeed, I did."

"What about Spell Nexus? He was supposed to take over my position."

"Yes, he was. But I've spoken with Spell Nexus about this after your dismissed. He told me that he would rather continue his old job than EEA. And of course, you should thank these students for pleading me to not only restore your position, but also invited you to their land to learn the culture and customs. So, I shall appoint you as the Foreign Diplomat fornot only learning the creatures' culture and customs, but also providing education for them to learn. Starswirl would welcome you in his travels."

Chancellor Neighsay was completely caught off by Princess Celestia's decree. While pinning his EEA Medallion to his sash, he admitted sincerely, "I… I thank you for giving me the second chance." He turned to the students and children as he kowtowed, "As for you all, you saved me, despite my prejudice action from past months. I am eternally grateful."

"Just promise us not to badmouth the School of Friendship. It's like my second home." Gallus said. Everyone looked at him with surprise, amused and happy expression. He asked, "What? It really does."

Arcee nodded as she caressed his hair, "We know, Gallus. All of us feel the same way too."

Everyone chattered in agreement. Gallus smiled back that they agreed with him.

Turning to both Dr. Override and Cozy Glow, Princess Celestia firmly said, "As for Cozy Glow…"

Dr. Override interrupted, "Princess Celestia, if you wished to punish someone, punish me. I am the responsible for her wellbeing. It was my fault for not raising her well and letting Nezha abused her badly. Imprisoned me in Tartarus! Turned me into stone. But please, spare her from this punishment."

"Mummy. No!" Cozy Glow pleaded tearfully.

"I was going to say that she shall be under your care, Dr. Override. Both of you will move to Sire's Hollow, where you both will rest and recuperate from this traumatic event. Colonel Fury will take care of this." Princess Celestia corrected Dr. Override and Cozy Glow. They were surprised while Colonel Fury nodded in confirmation. She sighed, "Where on Equestria did you get that kind of idea? I would never do that to an innocent child."

Dr. Override was relieved to hear it as she bowed down, "Thank you, your highness. Thank you for sparing us."

"Me too. Thank you for mercy." Cozy Glow tearfully bowed.

"I hope you both will find peace." Princess Celestia said calmly. Dr. Override and Cozy Glow nodded in agreement. Colonel Fury now escorted them out to the carriage as he prepared them to go Sire's Hollow. She turned to Risa, "Risa Asashin, how do you respond to this?"

Risa looked down as she answered, "I am the assassin. It is my duty to serve faithfully and loyally to the Mystic Emperor. I have no regret or fear of death until my mission is complete." She turned and looked at Arcee, "But I do have one regret – betraying and hurting my loved one."

Rather than looking at her, Arcee looked away as she was both angry and upset to say anything. The rest of her friends and teachers pitied her for her complicated relationship.

"I sympathized you for serving wrong master and putting mission over love. Unlike Cozy Glow since she was a traumatized child, I cannot pardon you. Therefore, I sentenced you to 20 years in prison. Take her away." Princess Celestia declared firmly.

Two Royal Guards approached and escorted Risa out. Passing Arcee by, the assassin apologized in guilt, "I'm sorry, Arcee for everything."

"So am I." Arcee admitted in guilt. Royal Guards has moved Risa out of the School of Friendship. Completely heartbroken by today's event, she nearly fell down if not for Gallus, Silverstream, Kindy and Ciel. She quickly recovered and said, "I'm okay, guys. I'm okay."

"Arcee…" Gallus said in concern and guilty. He sighed in defeat, "I should never have told you to make up with her. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, Gallus. You didn't know. Don't blame yourself." Arcee assured Gallus, despite how much heart she was now.

Gallus nodded sadly, "If you say so…"

Princess Celestia turned to Bella Anime, "Bella…"

"I know what you're gonna say, Princess Celestia. I don't deserve to be forgiven for what I've done. I deserved to be in prison or sent back to my brother for selling the Equestria to him." Bella said in guilt. She then looked at her friends and teachers, "Before I could go to prison, I want to say that I'm really grateful to have good teachers and friends like them. They helped me a lot for not only about friendship, but also expand my views on other things and to realize that not all humans are evil. Some can be good like Ben Tennyson and his friends. I owed them very much." She kowtowed before both teachers and friends, "I'm really sorry, guys. I really am."

Without hesitation, Ocellus was the first creature to hug her, "Silly filly, you are my best friend. Of course, I forgive you."

"I too forgive you." Kindy joined in. He turned and looked at his friends, "I am certain the rest of you agree as well."

"Forgive her? Seriously? After what she has done? And she is also Nezha's sister too?" Heatwave asked obliviously. Everyone gave annoyed glares at him while Sandbar and Gallus readied with baseball bats. He raised his hooves, "I mean! Of course, we forgive you! After all, you're a member of our team! Plus, you did the right thing too! Hug time!"

Both Students Seven and Rescue Warriors Club jumped and hug Bella happily and passionately before laughed happily. Everyone smiled happily while some cried in tears of joy to see the scene.

Princess Celestia turned to Twilight, "I trust that she will continue studying here?"

Twilight nodded, "Yes, Princess Celestia. We'll make sure she'll have a brighter future."

"Well, assuming Nezha doesn't try to get her out of school." Shadow Dragon said sternly while crossed his hooves.

"Let him try. He or any of Ultranationalists are no longer welcome to our homeland." Princess Celestia said firmly and determinedly, "Those who still believe in the democracy and the unity are welcomed to stay in our land. I will protect the people of this realm and to ensure the dream of my father, my mother and my uncle lives on, even if it means I must fight my own nephew."

"Princess Celestia, are you sure?" Twilight asked in concern.

"Yes, I do." Princess Celestia calmly assured her former pupil. Everyone looked up and found the entrance door opened. Mystic Council including Azure Phoenix, Princess Leaf, Steel Brave have arrived. They all respectfully and firmly bowed before her. She continued, "Both Mystic Council and I have come to an agreement that Nezha is now a public enemy to the Alliance and must be dethroned. I've already informed Azure Phoenix and his rebel cells. I've promised my uncle that I will protect my home. Equestria belongs to both ponies and creatures. Will you help me, Twilight?"

While still worried and uncertain, Twilight turned and looked at all of her friends, family and students. They all shown their determined looks while nodded seriously.

Turned to Princess Celestia, Twilight answered, "Yes, Princess Celestia. We will."


In his throne room, Nezha was sitting in his throne chair as Death Tactic, Thanatos Gambit, Tempest Shadow, Sushi Tsunami, Ripper and Starkiller reported the situation to him. Needless to say, he was not pleased.

"Those fools… I've always suspected this would happen." Nezha said dryly.

Death Tactic nodded, "Yes, your majesty. I apologized that we did not foresee the betrayal of Mystic Council and even your own sister. All of us including Cozy Glow and Risa Asashin have failed our mission. What a pity. We were close to conquer the Equestria with less resistance."

"Yes, we were." Nezha agreed. He then smirked slyly, "But this is only just the beginning."

Nezha's Inner Circle was confused. Death Tactic explained, "I agreed. While our initial plan is indeed a failure, Mystic Council's defection to Equestria has actually made our operation to progress smoothly as we hoped for. I would say that Phase I is a success." Death Tactic complimented in pleased tone.

Nezha's Inner Circle awed and chattered understandingly with Death Tactic's explanation. Though loyal to the Grand Admiral, Tempest Shadow has shown both conflicted and reluctance of his strategies.

Nezha nodded with a confident smirk, "Yes. Now onto Phase II. When that time comes, no one will able to stop our plan to execute our Operation Trump."

END?

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Melody Bubbles

Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon

Kira Tozer: Nyx

Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike

Erik Kimerer: Spike

Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom

Claire Corlette: Sweetie Belle

Madeleine Peters: Scootaloo

Cherami Leigh: Jade Adventure

Alyson Stoner: Alyson Joy

Ashley Eckstein: Arcee

Vincent Tong: Sandbar, Flash Sentry

Lauren Jackson: Silverstream

Gavin Langelo: Gallus

Devyn Dalton: Ocellus

Shannon Chan-Kent: Smolder

Katrina Salisbury: Yona

Jack DeSana: Heatwave

Stephanie Sheh: Dr. Ciel, Royal Guard

Steve Staley: Kindy Dragoon

Steve Burton: Aero

Robbie Daymond: Rak

Jeremy Shada: DECK

Erica Schroeder: Solflare

Pete Capella: Mano Telekinesis

Myrna Velasco: Bella Anime

Taissa Farmiga: Blackwitch

Scott Porter: Leopardos 'Leo' Chi, Mystic Lieutenant

Kathreen Khavari: Jesuits Omnicron

Sunni Westbrook: Cozy Glow

Erica Mendez: Risa Asashin

Secondary Casts:

Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash

Andrea Libman: Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie

Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna

Josh Keaton: Blazefist

Christy Carlson Romano: Aquastroke

Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon

Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep

Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking

P.J. Bryne: Laxtinct

Kate Higgin: Tailtech

Cristina Vee: Icy

Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia

Dee Bradley Baker: Rexstrike, Royal Guard

Maurice LaMarche: Chancellor Neighsay

Sean Schemmel: Nezha Vengito

Minor Casts:

Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Patrick Warburton: Mr. Lockdown

Lisa Ann Beley: Dr. Lena Override

B.D. Wong: Dr. Vector Wong

Samuel L. Jackson: Colonel Fury

Lars Mikkelsen: Death Tactic

Emily Blunt: Tempest Shadow

Michael Pena: Grubber

Andrew Francis: Shinning Armor

Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance

James Hong: Master Ratio

John DiMaggio: Mystic Soldier

Cameo:

Angelina Jolie: Frozen Sage

CCH Pounder: Firmtact Waller

Zendaya: Thanatos Miraculous 'MJ' Joy

Chris Hackney: Thanatos Scorch

Giles Panton: Flash Magnus

Author's Note:

That's all, folks! Both me and P-for-Phantasm have brought a better ending for Cozy Glow as a tragic character than a villain like in its canon. In my honesty, I was quite disappointed that we never get to learn of her origin and why she became a bad guy. Plus, like any of MLP Fans, I didn't enjoy how she was punished like imprisoned in Tartarus or turned into stone. She was just a kid.

It was the biggest challenge for both of us to make quite some changes for this episode.

1) This episode is inspired and based on Batman: The Animated Series (1992 Version) Season 2 Episode 11 – Baby Doll, X-Men Evolution Season 3 Episode 10 – X23, Kung Fu Panda: Legend of Awesomeness Season 3 Episode 1 – Shifu's Ex and also some ideas that both of us have come up with.

2) Risa Asashin is not only based on both Lisa Huang and Shao Jun from Assassin's Creed, but also Amity Blight (Owl House), Heidi (Randy Cunningham the 9th Grade Ninja), Dr. Aphra (Star Wars) & Mei Ling (Shifu's Ex-Girlfriend from Kung Fu Panda).

3) Before this episode, I originally envisioned Cozy Glow to be based on both Baby Doll from Batman: The Animated Series and Darla Dimple from Cats Don't Dance as she suffered a severe systemic hypoplasia, which is her biggest reason why she joined Nezha as his spy and infiltrator to do what she has to do. However, after carefully consideration of my friend's idea of making Cozy Glow as Nyx's clone, I believed his is better. It gives her a sense of purpose behind her action and reason of why she did all this. To be free from being reminded of her origin and past.

4) Nezha's Ultranationalists comes from Kevin110197.

Comments ( 3 )

The whole world has trembled to it’s foundations.

"I'm counting on you, Bella…" The authoritarian voice said firmly as he lowered down his hood, revealing himself to be Nezha. He lowered Bella's hood. Before she could say anything, he dragged her towards him to kiss by lips. He held her face tight while forcefully kissing her. Departing from kissing, he sternly glanced at her, "And remember, my sister. You belong to me…"

APEX Soldier nearby the group: *Gags in disgust* Scheisse... talk about incest... no different than Mei Kai and Drago...

"Actually…" Nyx sneered as she took out the tape recorder. She played the part, where Cozy Glow revealed her frustration moments ago. This amused her team while shocked Cozy Glow's team. She continued, "It's your word against yours. It's called a hustle, bitch."

Haha, Zootopia reference.

This was exciting to read, the Civil War is escalating. With the situation that dire, I believe President Gustavus, the President of the Human Federation, couldn't ignored that after hearing APEX Special Forces' report.

Also, thanks for using my idea of Mystic Ultranationalism. I'm honored.

We're in a Civil War Now!

Login or register to comment