• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 2,223 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 4 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force must spread their Magic of Friendship to the world via opening and teaching them at School of Friendship.

  • ...
0
 37
 2,223

Episode 7: Mines of Gold

After responding to the summon, Flash and Sunset set off to Rambling Rock Ridge now. Twilight, Cutie Mark Crusaders and even two Hippogriff Students waved and wished them both luck on their Friendship Mission. It took them two hours to reach the land.

Flash and Sunset were walking and climbing up on the mountain rocks. And at the same time, they were keeping their eyes out for Diamond Dogs, worrying that they might be up to no good again.

While looking around of her surroundings, Sunset hummed curiously, "Hey, Flash. Isn't the Rambling Rock Ridge supposed to be some kind of mines for gold, jewelries or something?"

"Of course, it is," Flash confirmed calmly. He approached to a small rock. He took out his small sword. He used its handler, giving a gentle knock on the rock. It revealed colorful jewelries on two sides. He smiled, "Just that looks can be deceiving."

"Wow. This is amazing. No wonder, Rarity and Spike always come here more often. Can't believe I'm actually seeing this for the first time."

"Yeah. In fact, it is also where almost all of creatures including ponies come and seek them out. They worth the fortunes. Trust me on this."

"Isn't this place belonged to Diamond Dogs? I mean this is where Rarity was ponynapped by those dogs, huh?"

"Well, I wouldn't say 'belong', Sunset. They owned the half of the area. Dimondia is their home, much like how Abyssinians come from Abyssinia or Pirates from Ornithia."

"I see. So, do you think that Diamond Dogs gonna cause the problem?"

Flash hummed in concern, "Truthfully, I'm not very sure about it. Diamond Dogs are not really dangerous, just mischievous grunts. They only after the jewels and gems only. Nothing else."

"Still, they did help us defeat Storm Kingdom-Dark Mystic Force during the Battle of Canterlot." Sunset said curiously, "Should we consider them to be our friends or something?"

Flash sighed, "To be honest, I'm not very sure. If we do, then looks like our alliance will grow."

"Yeah. That's what I was thinking." Sunset said in agreement.

"Well, assuming me that they don't give us the problem," Flash commented playfully. Suddenly, both he and Sunset heard the loud explosion. They looked up ahead, where the smoke was coming from. He sighed, "I spoke too soon…"

Both Flash and Sunset ran up ahead. They reached to the top of hill, where they found a large battle between Diamond Dogs and Abyssinians on the large open field. They're all swung and struck their paws, claws, swords, spears, pikes and more at each other wildly and determinedly. They even used the cannons, catapults and arbalests to attack their opponents.

"What in the world?" Flash asked in shock and surprise.

"Okay. This is definitely qualified as Friendship Problem." Sunset exclaimed in concern, "Looks like they're having some cat and dog fight. I mean, serious literally."

Suddenly, a large shadow loomed over Flash and Sunset. The Commander of Crystal Royal Guards looked up, "I don't think it's just them, Sunset. Look up!"

Sunset looked up. To her shock and disbelief, she and her boyfriend found couple of pirate navy airships-like especially the large ones have arrived and entered the battlefield. They unleashed the barrage of cannons and blasters upon Diamond Dogs and Abyssinians. This scared and drove them off to their hiding place for evading the blasts.

Sunset groaned, "Oh great! Now the pirates? What's so special about this place?!"

Flash sighed, "Well, there's one thing these guys got in common - gold and jewelries. They make some big damn jackpot for everything."

"Rhetorical question, Flash." Sunset said in annoyance, "So, any brilliant idea of how we stop the fight?"

Flash groaned, "If only I have Ancient Beast or Hydragoon, I could scare those guys off. They might stop the battlefield."

"Big… Scary… Monster…" Sunset said thoughtfully. She hummed amusingly, "Good idea, Flash."

"It is?"

"Yeah. I've learned the illusion spell from Starlight. It's gonna help us to scare those guys off," Sunset said firmly yet determinedly. She sighed while charging up her magical horn, "Here goes nothing. Illusive Spell – Chaos Slayer!"

With her horn charged up with magical amber powers, Sunset blasted it up to the sky. It created the form of Chaos Slayer. The Tyranno Chaos gave the loud animalistic roar, alerting Diamond Dogs, Abyssinians and Pirates. They all turned and looked at how large Chaos Slayer is. He gave hungry looks at them. They all panicked and screamed in fear, running away for their lives while abandoning their battle with their opponents.

As soon as all the creatures left and abandon the battlefield, Sunset smiled secretly and amusingly as she dispersed the spell now. She and Flash gave each other a hoof bump.

"Nice one, Sunset," Flash commented amusingly,

Sunset scoffed a bit, "Yeah. It's a good thing that I've practice with it. Using illusion spell for a while. It's my favorite spell."

"Well, we did stop the war for the moment. Now, we need to find the ambassador or someone to talk to," Flash said seriously and firmly, "So, what are we gonna do? If we tried to talk with any of them, no way they would listen to us."

Sunset sighed, "True, but we have to try. I mean, we're all allies, right? "

Flash shook his head, "Temporary. But yeah, we can try. I can hope that nothing goes wrong."

"Right. Question is who can we talk to," Sunset said seriously.

"How about some old friends?" The gentle and smoothing voice asked amusingly, which surprise Sunset and Flash. They turned back and found Capper, Captain Celaeno and her crew stood before them. He winked at them, "Nice to see you guys around."

"Capper, Celaeno! So good to see you two!" Sunset exclaimed happily.

"You're those ponies' friends we met, uh…" Capper said in uncertain while thinking of their names, "What're your names again?"

Flash sighed, "Flash Sentry, and this is Sunset Shimmer."

"A pleasure to meet you," Captain Celaeno greeted warmly as she shook both Flash and Sunset's hooves. She asked, "What brings you here?"

"We were about to ask you the same thing," Sunset asked amusingly.

Flash nodded, "Yeah. What was that about?"

Capper sighed, "Problems between three nations. But best we talk somewhere else safe and not getting unwanted attention."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Captain Celaeno and Capper headed off while leading Sunset and Flash to their tent now.


On the southern of Rambling Rock Ridge, a small group has arrived at the largest cavern mine. It revealed to be Sushi Tsunami and her own Suicide Squad, which consisted of Hideyoshi, Terrorspike, Deadblast, Skycrush, Psychic Freeze and Harley Witch.

Terrorspike groaned, "You sure this is where the artifact located? We've spent five days to find it from all of the mines. We've found nothing."

Harley scoffed, "Yeah. It's just a waste of time!"

Annoyed and angered by their insubordination, Sushi summoned her magical water power to slam and struck both Terrorspike and Harley against the walls. She snarled at them, "Question me one more time again, then you shall find something very discomforting. I assure you. Your death will be painless."

"Wow! Wow! Wow! Easy there, Grand Admiral! No need to get rile up!" Hideyoshi said calmly yet panicked to Sushi, "We'll get the job done. I assure you for that."

Deadblast scoffed while crossed his arms, "If we ever find it."

"Yeah. No kidding," Skycrush agreed dryly, "Never understand why the Emperor wanted this artifact so badly."

Deadblast groaned a bit, "We'll never know."

Using his scanner to scan on the southern cavern mine, Psychic Freeze received a signal within it. He reported, "Grand Admiral! I've confirmed that target is inside! This time, the signal is stronger and clearer than before."

"Excellent," Sushi said pleasingly as she released both Terrorspike and Harley down. She turned and approached to the mine, "Come. Let us get in. I want it to be found!"

Psychic Freeze saluted, "Yes, ma'am."

Psychic Freeze headed off as he used his scanner to scan and follow the signal. Sushi followed him from behind. The rest of Suicide Squad also followed them both now.

"Terrorspike…" Hideyoshi said in concern.

Terrorspike sighed, "I know. I know, Hideyoshi. But that doesn't mean I have to like it especially using that mutt bounty hunter to do the bloody distraction."

"I know. I felt the same…" Skycrush said seriously and firmly, "There is no honor of turning our own allies against each other for the artifact."

"None of us like it too," Hideyoshi added in frustration. He then pointed on his head, "But as long we have the 'bomb' inside our head, we can't take the risk. So, we have to play smart and get along with our lady boss. Please, Terrorspike."

Terrorspike groaned, "Fine. But that doesn't mean I have to like it."

"No one likes it…" Skycrush remarked dryly.

Sushi and her Suicide Squad continued their venture to the southern cavern mine, searching and locating the artifact.


After meeting with Capper and Captain Celaeno's crew, Flash and Sunset were being guided and led by both of them to their own camp for discussion.

"Aw man. Glad to see you guys around," Flash greeted warmly.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. Haven't seen you guys around since the Festival of Friendship."

"Yeah. All of us got job to do," Captain Celaeno commented amusingly. She chuckled a bit, "Since the death of Storm King, we looted most of his treasures. Sure worth a lot!"

Capper scoffed a bit, "Well. I returned home to start a new life too. Giving up my con artist life for good and doing motivational speaker."

"Really? You?" Flash asked amusingly.

Capper nodded, "Of course, I am. I did inspire and encourage your buddies to stand up and fight."

"Right…" Flash remarked suspiciously. He then asked, "So, what are you guys doing here? Aren't you doing something else?"

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. And what's up with The Battle of the Three Armies?"

Both Capper and Captain Celaeno's crew gave an uneasy and worried looks about the question they asked. They knew that Sunset and Flash would ask sooner or later.

"We did say after Storm King's death and Festival of Friendship, we all gone home," Capper explained calmly yet sadly. He sighed, "But you both know what happen to our home when Storm King took over those places."

Captain Celaeno sighed, "Yeah. We weren't the only ones that is broken and lose almost everything."

Realized what Capper was talking about, Sunset asked, "So, both of your home have been in ruined for years since Storm King's conquest?"

Captain Celaeno nodded sadly, "Yeah. Our homes were in worst shape we ever seen. Storm King has ransacked and taken everything we have."

Capper nodded in concern, "Yeah. We barely have enough money to pay off the repairs."

"So, that's why you come here. To mine more jewelries and gold." Flash asked curiously.

Captain Celaeno nodded in confirmation, "That was the plan. We even negotiate with Diamond Dogs about it. They did agree to help us out, but..."

"They attacked us from behind! The nerve of those mutts!" Capper added in anger.

"What?!" Sunset asked in shock and disbelief.

Flash asked, "Why would they do that?"

"No idea…" Capper admitted in concern, "As you can see, the Abyssinian King and the Pirate Lord made the deal with the Diamondia Chancellor about sharing and giving some of their gems and golds to us, and in-return, we provide some best arsenals and weapons for defense at their homeland. That was supposed to be agreement."

Captain Celaeno groaned in anger, "And the next thing you know, those mutts ambushed us and stole most of our treasures and goods during our mining works! Aye. I hate those dogs!"

Capper groaned in concern, "Boy, Abyssinian King and Pirate Lord weren't happy about it."

"Yeah. They demanded us to attack and take over the mine. But..."

"It got complicated when we got news about the infighting too."

Captain Celaeno turned and glared at Capper, "At least, one of your boys did."

Capper yowled angrily, "Hey! I'm telling it wasn't my guys! They told me that there some feathers lying around our place! Your mates sabotage our arsenals and supplies! Do you have any idea how hard it is for us to find milk?!"

Captain Celaeno growled at him, "Why don't you explain about the claws and furball around our ships?! Cannons and powder don't come in cheap!"

"Well, excuse me, captain!" Capper snapped angrily and firmly, "Maybe you should learn how to take care of them if you're a good captain!"

Mullet groaned while glaring at Capper, "Hey! No creature insults our captain gets away with it!"

Armed with his golden claw, Boyle growled, "We're gonna make you walk the plank!"

"Yup! Walk the plank is much worse than you imagine!" Lix Spittle grumbled, along with Squabble squawked out loud.

Both Capper and the pirates gotten into an argument. Both Sunset and Flash couldn't help but watch the event.

Thinking of what they have said, Flash hummed in concern, "Something's not right around here."

"Yeah. I smell setup." Sunset said suspiciously,

"Question is why? Why would they do this in the first place?" Flash asked in concern.

"No idea. But we should check out on this," Sunset said, "But we need to stop the birds and cat from fighting each other."

Flash smirked, "Leave that to me."

As Capper and the pirates were arguing and shouting at each other angrily and wildly, Flash picked up and held the bucket of water. He threw it on them. They're all wet. They turned and glared at him before making animal noise.

"Cool off with your wild animal attitude, pals," Flash said firmly and seriously, "Just wanna talk."

Though annoyed and irritated over Flash throwing the bucket of water on them, Capper and the pirates sighed and calmed themselves down. They decided to listen and wondered what Flash and Sunset have in their mind.

"Look, I don't believe that you guys really sabotage on each other's supplies and weapons," Sunset explained firmly.

Captain Celaeno sighed while remarked sarcastically, "That's the first."

"Not that I don't trust you or anything, but what makes you say that?" Capper asked curiously, "The cat got curious."

"You guys are pals since the day you fight against the Storm Kingdom and Dark Mystic Ponies. You hardly have a fight and work together well, you know. In fact, you guys are better than crazy monkey," Flash explained firmly. He continued, "And also, I doubt that you guys are sloppy with your works. You're too good to get sloppy."

Both Capper and the pirates gave some thoughts of what Flash has said. Sunset added, "And I don't think Diamond Dogs would do that either. After what happen from Battle of the Canterlot, the Dark Lord will do anything to make sure the Mystic-Equestria Alliance break."

Capper hummed thoughtfully, "You've make an excellent point. We did some numbers on him and his forces."

"You don't think he's responsible of this?" Captain Celaeno asked in concern.

"If you ask me, that sounds about right," Sunset said firmly and calmly.

Mullet groaned, "That make sense. After all, we just got our home back. And our military forces aren't 100% at full strength."

"I can't believe it. We're sitting ducks!" Boyle exclaimed in disbelief. He groaned, "No pun intended."

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Lix asked in concern.

"Flash and I were thinking of we should pay a visit to Diamond Dogs while you guys stop your leaders and begged them to negotiate with them," Sunset suggested.

Boyle hummed in concern, "Won't be that easy. Pirate Lord can be stubborn and got anger issues since Dark Mystic Ponies and Storm Kingdom taken over Ornithinia."

"And of course, both Abyssinian King and Queen are now suspicious and fraidy cats. Storm King hit them very hard and taking everything," Capper explained in concern, "The last thing they want is curiosity to kill them."

"Like they said, not easy," Mullet answered bluntly.

"You gotta try it." Flash said firmly, "The last thing we want is some crazy war with each other. I have the feeling that some of Storm Kingdom remnants are waiting for this chance to attack."

Squabble yelped and whined in fear, Lix gulped, "You really think so?"

"No need to make a second guess of whether that happens or not," Sunset said seriously and firmly.

Captain Celaeno groaned, "Gideon… That nasty piece of work. He helped Storm King to track us down and cost us everything. The next time I see him, I'll make sure that he loses his face!"

"Wow. Sounds personal." Capper commented in surprise.

"Can you do it?" Sunset asked hopefully.

"We'll do. Talk some sense to mutt," Captain Celaeno said seriously and firmly.

Capper nodded, "And also, if you see Rover, tell him that he owed me some serious bucks and milk for betting that pony friends will be here to solve the problem. Seriously, I need that."

Flash rolled his eyes in annoyance, "Somehow, I'm not surprise." He turned and looked at Sunset, "Come on, Sunset. We should get going."

"Don't have to tell me twice," Sunset said calmly.

Flash and Sunset have left the camp, heading towards the Diamond Dog's territory now. And at the same time, both Capper and the pirates headed off to meet their leaders.


Flash and Sunset travelled to the northern part of Rambling Rock Ridge. As they continued walking across the rocky road, they looked around the surroundings while keeping their eyes out for Diamond Dogs. It was nothing but the land filled with rocky hills and some stones.

Reading and following Twilight's Friendship History, they tried to find the dog-hole that could lead to underground or even using couple of Rarity's gems to lure them out. And so far, nothing happens.

"You sure it's gonna work?" Flash asked in concern, "I mean it works on cats and dogs, but not sure about Diamond Dogs."

"It should work. I mean the Diamond Dogs took the bait and got Twilight and her friends to the underground." Sunset said firmly and calmly while magically holding the fishing rod with gem on it. She continued, "After all, these guys aren't smart as any kind of dogs."

Flash hummed, "Point taken. But let's just say that we found them, then how should we do? I mean, those guys aren't gonna just let us talk with them. They prefer us to do the dirty work."

Sunset smirked slyly, "We used their worst fear – screeching and whining noise. Rarity made lots of whining noise that none of Diamond Dogs could stand on it and stand down at once."

"Wow. Rarity save the day by herself?" Flash asked in disbelief yet amazed, "I am scared or impressed. Are we close to any hole to their underground?"

"Not very sure." Sunset admitted in concern while looking at the fishing rod, "If this little gem doesn't get their attention, I don't know what does."

While Sunset and Flash were busy talking with each other, a large paw emerged out from the hole. It grabbed the gem before dragging and pulling down, bringing both of them down, causing them to scream and yell in shock and concern.

For the moment later, both of them slammed to the ground hard. Both Sunset and Flash groaned and moaned painfully. They slowly got up. They found themselves in the large cavern with many tunnels.

"Well, what do you know it work," Sunset said happily. They got surrounded by armored Diamond Dogs, led by Rover, Fido and Spot. They all aimed their spears at her and her boyfriend. She gulped, "Well, works too well. Those are some big dogs."

Rover growled in annoyance, "Great… Just what we need… More ponies…"

"Well, at least, it's not that white unicorn again," Spot said in relief.

Fido whined in fear, "Yeah! I can't stand on her!"

"I'm guessing you three are Rover, Fido and Spot?" Flash asked curiously, surprising three Diamond Dogs. He continued, "I guess correctly."

The arrogant voice chuckled amusingly, "Well, well, who do we have here?"

Rover and his gang yelped in fear and worry as they turned and looked back. Flash and Sunset turned to see another Diamond Dog leaning against the wall and picking his teeth. He looked almost like an Alaskan Malamute with black and white-colored fur and icy blue eyes, and he wore a brown collar around his neck.

Sunset quietly asked, "Who's the husky?"

Spot answered fearfully, "That's Nervso Steele."

"But you can just call me Steele." Steele introduced himself amusingly and arrogantly with a smirk. He then gave the glare at Flash and Sunset, "And you two are trespassing our property."

"Do you have a Plan B?" Flash nervously asked Sunset.


While Sunset and Flash sought out for Diamond Dogs, Capper and Captain Celaeno had the audience with their leaders about negotiating with Diamond Dogs.

Capper, now at the main camp of his leaders, is discussing and chatting with both Abyssinian King and Queen over the alliance with both Diamond Dogs and Ornithians. The Abyssinian Royal were less please about the idea especially putting their trust in ponies to do so.

"Are you certain this is a good idea?" Abyssinian Queen questioned, "While we appreciate you for saving our land, we're not certain about making friend with ponies. Let alone with both Diamond Dogs and Ornithians."

Abyssinian King nodded in agreement, "Indeed. Since the Storm Kingdom invasion, the Storm King did not show any mercy to our people and ransacked everything we have. Can these ponies be trusted?"

Capper shook his head calmly while smiling calmly, "Your majesty, I am certain that they can be trusted. It was them, who inspire me to overcome my fear and help them win the war. I trust them with the rest of my nine lives. They won't let us down."

Abyssinian King and Queen are still uncertain and worried of the alliance. Nevertheless, they willingly trust Capper since he was part of Southern Equestria Army that fight off both Storm Kingdom and Dark Mystic Ponies at the Battle of Canterlot.

"Very well. We're putting trust in you, Capper. Do not let us down," Abyssinian King said seriously and firmly with the hint of nervous.

Capper bowed humbly, "Your majesty, you have my word. I will not let you down."


Using her newly armored Pirate Airship Model – Gamora, Captain Celaeno and her crew flew back to the sky. They headed straight to the largest pirate cruiser called 'Blackbeard', has many cannons and arsenals on it. Both Mullet and Squabble used and swung their flag, signaling the largest cruiser about their arrival. They then spotted greenish lights on top of the cruiser bridge's rooftop, allowing them to board on it.

Gamora Airship sailed closely to the large cruiser, which opened the metallic bridges to connect with it. Captain Celaeno and her crew approached and entered the cruiser. They met up with couple of the Pirate Guards. The captain nodded firmly as he led the guests to his leader – the Pirate King.

Making their way to the king's quarter, Captain Celaeno and her crew found and met the Pirate King, who is white colored Sulphur-crested cockatoo worn the decorated black colored Pirate-theme with ten rings, his left peg leg is made of amethyst jewel, his right claw is replaced with hook and has an eyepatch on left eye. Captain Celaeno and her crew bowed humbly before their king.

"Ahoy, my loyal subject, the best captain of the best pirate crew – Captain Celaeno," Pirate King greeted humbly and firmly, "Welcome to my great ship!"

Captain Celaeno bowed humbly, "An honor to see you, your majesty!"

"So, what can I do for ya, my war hero? I assume that you came here for a favor," Pirate King asked humbly. Captain Celaeno explained her reason and suggestion to him. He was very displeased and annoyed, "Ai! You cannot be serious! You're expecting me to stop the fight with doggies and pussycats because of your ponyfriend?!"

"Yes, sir." Captain Celaeno admitted sheepishly.

Pirate King growled angrily, "Belay it! Not gonna happen! We, Pirates, will not negotiate with those troublemakers! They cost us a lot of supplies and ammo! Why should we talk with them when they started the mess?! In fact, I don't even understand why we're doing a favor to ponies?! What have they done for us?!"

"Your majesty, these ponyfriends helped us escape the claws of Storm King and helped us kill that monster." Captain Celaeno explained firmly and seriously, "If not for them, then we would not be here. We owe them, sire."

Pirate King hummed thoughtfully, "And you're certain that they will ceased fire and not backstab at us during our 'negotiation'?"

Captain Celaeno gave her firm looks, "You have my word, sire! I trust them! They're the friends of Rainbow Dash. I can vouch for that."

After thinking over Captain Celaeno's requests, Pirate King sighed in defeat, "Very well, matey. I shall grant your request. I'll meet their leaders."

Captain Celaeno smiled happily while her crewmates cheered happily and wildly about it. They then bowed humbly before their king, thanking him for accepting their request. They then left the king's quarter, meeting up with their friends outside.


After being captured and imprisoned, the Diamond Dogs escorted and led Sunset and Flash to their leader's chamber. They now arrived at the large cavern that is filled with decorated royal-theme. They found Diamondia Chancellor Jim sitting down on his seat while looking at them.

"Who are you?" Chancellor Jim demanded firmly.

"My name is Sunset Shimmer. This is my boyfriend – Flash Sentry." Sunset explained firmly and calmly.

"So, what are you doing here? Why have you come here?" Chancellor Jim asked suspiciously, "Are you here to steal our gems?!"

"Uh! No way, chancellor, sir!" Flash protested in concern.

Sunset nodded in agreement, "Yeah. We were sent here to deal with the problem. And we were told that you guys were fighting with Abyssinians and Orthinians."

"What did you hear?" Chancellor Jim asked firmly.

"We were told that you guys made some serious negotiation with their leaders. But for some reason, you guys attacked from their back," Flash explained firmly.

Diamond Dogs gasped in shock and disbelief. Sunset nodded in confirmation, "It's true. That is why we're here to find out the reason why you betrayed and attacked them."

"That's what they told you?!" Rover asked angrily and annoyingly. Sunset and Flash nodded firmly. He roared angrily, "Lies! Nothing but lies!"

Flash hummed suspiciously, "Care to explain, Rover?"

Rover huffed angrily while crossed his arms, "We did agree to share jewels and gold with them. When we came to the mine at the specific time, we found most of jewels and gold have been stolen. Our guards were slaughtered!"

Chancellor Jim growled angrily, "This action cannot be tolerated! Bad enough that trickster and her friend make us lose faith on them, but this is the worst!"

Not convinced, Flash asked, "You sure you didn't provoke them?"

Rover growled in annoyance, "We maybe dirty mutts, but we're not backstabber and dishonorable! We're nothing like the Abyssinians and their pirate friends!"

Sunset hummed suspiciously, "I guess we're right. They're being set up. But who and why?"

"Better question is what exactly they're going after?" Flash asked in concern.

Steele scoffed while crossed his arms, "If you want my opinion, my friend, they don't give dog poops. Best to stay out of it."

Flash groaned in disgust, "You did not just do that."

"Ignore him. Right now, we've got a bigger thing going on." Sunset said seriously and firmly. She turned her attention to Chancellor Jim. She asked, "Chancellor, I understand that you're still mad at Abyssinians and Ornithians, but I assure you that they did not attack you."

"Why should we believe in you?!" Chancellor Jim demanded dryly.

"They're our friends," Sunset answered firmly.

Rover scoffed, "Why am I not surprise? Of course, you're both friends with those troublemakers since they're the heroes, who saved Equestria from Storm Kingdom and Dark Mystic Ponies!"

"Yeah, they're. But they and your kind can be friends too, you know," Flash said firmly and calmly.

"What?! You're not suggesting make friendship with them?!" Rover exclaimed in disbelief.

Sunset nodded in confirmation, "That's the idea."

Rover growled angrily, "Forget it! Not gonna happen! We will not make friends with them!"

"Yeah!" Fido and Spot exclaimed in agreement.

Most of the Diamond Dogs barked out loud angrily and wildly, protesting against Sunset and Flash's proposal. They hated the idea of making friends with Abyssinians and Ornithians.

"They're right. Why should we make friends with them?!" Chancellor Jim demanded dryly and angrily.

Flash approached to the chancellor. He bowed humbly, "With all due respect, Chancellor. The war with Storm Kingdom maybe over, but Dark Mystic Ponies are still out there, waiting for the chance to attack and take us out. And seeing you guys get killed, they could steal your gems for themselves."

Diamond Dogs gasped in shock and concern about it. Sunset continued, "It's true. If we don't work together as a team, then we might lose everything including our home. I beg you all to reconsider and talk with both Abyssinians and Ornithians for the sake of your home."

Though most of Diamond Dogs disliked the idea very much, they can't ignore and deny Sunset's concerns. Chancellor Jim sighed, "Very well. We shall 'talk' with them for the sake of our home."

"Thank you so much, Chancellor. You won't regret it," Sunset said in relief.

"So, where's the meeting?" Chancellor Jim asked seriously.

"The meeting will be held at the small summit. They'll be there," Flash said confidently. He gulped a bit, "I hope."

"Very well. We shall be there. As long there is no trick again…" Chancellor Jim grumbled a bit.

Sunset and Flash bowed humbly before they headed off, meeting up with their friends about good news. Chancellor Jim groaned in concern about meeting with Abyssinian and Ornithian leaders.

Before exited out of the cavern, Flash turned to Rover, "Oh yeah! Capper said that you owe him some bucks and milk as well!"

Rover growled in annoyance by Flash's message, given by Capper. Flash quickly headed off and meet up with Sunset.

"You're not serious about this?" Steele asked angrily.

"I don't have much a choice," Chancellor Jim admitted in concern, "To protect our home, we must make friendship and negotiate with them."

Steele growled angrily, "How can we be certain that they're not lying?!"

Chancellor Jim sighed, "Like I said, not much of choice." He turned and looked at Rover and his gang. He spoke, "I'm counting on you three now. This is your chance to redeem it. Don't let me down. Now go and follow them, and see to it that not tricks and problems during our meeting."

Rover, Fido and Spot saluted proudly and firmly, "You can count on us, sir! We won't let you down!"

Rover, Fido and Spot headed off now, finding and following Sunset and Flash for their mission.

Steele scoffed, "Not while I'm still standing, puppies. Not while I'm still standing…"


Following Psychic Freeze's tracking device, Suicide Squad arrived and entered into a very deep underground cavern. They began scouring the area while digging and checking out everywhere for a specific artifact.

Sushi chanted humbly and firmly as if she was trying to sense and locate the artifact. Psychic Freeze used his scanner to scan on the cavern walls and couple of stones. Terrorspike swung and slammed his Twin Demonical Spears and broadsword on large stones. Skycrush slammed her punches against the walls, bringing out some couple of jewels. Deadblast used his twin blasters at rocks. Hideyoshi was sniffing and looking closely and carefully on them. Harley was bashing some stones and jewelries happily. So far, they found nothing but crumbled and crushed jewelries and gold.

After slamming his broadsword on the largest rock, Terrorspike groaned in frustration when he found and looked at the crumbled jewelries. He groaned, "Hey, Grand Admiral! What the hell are we looking for?! You sure went a lot of troubles to ask the bounty hunter to cause some ruckus on the neighborhood."

Skycrush nodded firmly while punching against the cavern's walls, "I agreed. Was that necessary?"

Sushi hissed in anger while glaring at Terrorspike and Skycrush, "We must find and locate that Soul Gem of Metallikato. Death Tactic confirmed it's somewhere here."

Hideyoshi hummed suspiciously, "Okay. What's so special about it?"

"Nothing that concerns you, monkey. As we speak, my colleagues are seeking out the rest of Soul Gems across the land." Sushi said firmly and seriously while chanting firmly and calmly. She groaned, "The last thing we want is those mortal fools getting in our way."

Hideyoshi groaned, "Yeesh. Someone sure got problem with mortals."

"Agreed. But was this necessary? To cause chaos on them?" Skycrush asked in annoyance, "All this for a gem? We could have negotiated with them for us to find it."

"No. They will not honor and agree our condition. If we tell them, they will find and sell it to the highest bidder. I won't allow it." Sushi snarled dryly, "That's why I hire the bounty hunter to make sure they stay out of our way."

Hideyoshi sighed, "If you ask me, I really don't like it especially doing that to our allies."

"Neither do I," Terrorspike said in frustration.

"I don't give a damn," Psychic Freeze answered dryly.

Deadblast scoffed while blasting his blasters on rocks, "Well, too bad. No one's gonna do it because we're looking for a gem, which we have no idea of what it really looks like."

"That caused us days to find it…" Harley grumbled, "What a waste of time."

"Stop complaining and start finding it, fools! The Soul Gem is unbreakable and indestructible gem. Break them as much as you can until you find one that cannot be break," Sushi exclaimed angrily and annoyingly. She groaned, "Firmtact could have picked a better mercenary for this job."

"Sounds like you're having problems with your team," The low yet growling voice spoke.

"So, you've arrived." Sushi asked in annoyance as she and her teammates turned and looked ahead. She found a mysterious figure clad in armor, and his face was hidden by a dog-shaped helmet. He was accompanied by a female Demon Changeling which has small fangs and shorty spiky mane and tail-like. He had a blaster on his back and other weapons. She growled, "You took your sweet time to get here…"

"My apologies. Just having meeting with my 'leader'," Bounty Hunter said amusingly. He then gave serious tone, "But we have a problem now. Flash Sentry and Sunset Shimmer, student to Twilight, have arrived here. They planned to have Diamond Dogs, Abyssinians and Ornithians to renegotiate and form the alliance."

Sushi growled, "Damn it! Must be that stupid Tree of Harmony! It senses the disturbance here! I hate interference!"

"You want me to take care of the problem?"

"Yes. My unit need more time to find Soul Gem of Metallikato. Do whatever it takes to disrupt their cooperation, bounty hunter! Those foolish mindless animals must continue fighting amongst themselves. Make those brats failed their mission and get them out!"

"Understood. My partner and I will take care of it."

"Do not fail us, fool!"

"Please, when have I ever failed? Am I right, Ms. Poison?"

Poison the Demon Changeling giggled playfully, "Yes, sir. We will make sure they failed. After all, the Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs have lost so much of their supplies and weapons. It should be easy."

Bounty Hunter chuckled amusingly as he turned his attention away while walking through the tunnels. Most of Suicide Squad were annoyed and irritated by him.

"I hate that dog especially that bug," Psychic Freeze snarled.

Deadblast scoffed, "Tell me about it. I don't trust him. I have the gut feeling that he's gonna cause more problems to us than helping."

"And you're certain that letting Demon Changeling help is a good idea? She's part of Dark Mystic Ponies," Hideyoshi asked in concern, "I mean what if she was actually sent by Maul here to kill all of us."

"If that makes you feel better, why don't you go and keep any eye on him?" Sushi asked in annoyance. She huffed, "I am more concern of finding and getting the Soul Gem quickly."

"I'll go! I'll make sure that he won't fail," Terrorspike said firmly.

Hideyoshi raised his hand, "Me too!"

Skycrush spoke firmly and determinedly, "Allow me. Should the mission failed, we will provide the assistance."

Sushi scoffed while waved a bit, gesturing 'whatever'. Terrorspike, Hideyoshi and Skycrush turned and headed off at once, going after the Bounty Hunter. They then have some chats.

"TS, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you want him to fail than helping him," Hideyoshi said suspiciously yet seriously. Terrorspike remained silent while looking ahead. He continued, "Look, Terrorspike. I don't like causing troubles for the alliance, just to find this gem. But if you try to defy her-!"

"I know. Bye-bye to my head," Terrorspike said seriously, "I don't care. I don't want our allies fight among themselves. It's wrong."

Skycrush nodded firmly, "Agreed. There is no honor for this."

Hideyoshi sighed, "I don't like it too. But we need to be smart and careful too."

"I was hoping that you have the idea, buddy," Terrorspike said firmly.

Hideyoshi smiled amusingly yet calmly, "Don't worry, TS. It'll come to me. We just need to follow and see what plans bounty hunter coop up with. If we do, we might turn the tide without risking our necks."

"Whatever it is, it'd better work well," Skycrush said dryly.

Terrorspike sighed, "Agreed. I hope that we can prevent the war."


After talking with Chancellor Jim, Flash and Sunset are heading off to meet up with the rest of their friends at the summit, which is located in the middle of rocky field that is filled with various kind of gems. Capper, Captain Celaeno and her crew have arrived and meet up with them.

"I take it that your leaders agree to meet with Chancellor Jim?" Flash asked curiously.

Capper smiled charmingly, "Yup, we did, though they were still having trust issues with each other."

"No kidding. Can't say I blame them," Captain Celaeno said sympathetically, "I mean Storm King did some serious damages to our home. And not to mention, whoever start the mess between our kind."

Sunset huffed a bit, "Well, he'd better stay away from the summit. If he did show his face, we're so gonna kick his freaking ass."

Flash crossed his hooves while nodded firmly, "Yup. Don't mess with her."

"So, you'd think the Diamond Dogs will come?" Boyle asked curiously.

"Yeah. Those mutts always have some funny ways to deal with politics," Mullet grumbled in annoyance. He groaned while crossed his claws, "Last time we were here for making deals, they tried to pluck my feathers for their trophy! Can you believe it?"

Squabble squawked wildly while covering his beak about the Diamond Dog's smell. Lix huffed in annoyance, "You said it, Squabble. They could sue some bath! Not to mention, they're being rude to my cook!"

"We're being rude to your cook because it's the worse!" Spot's voice complained. Everyone looked back as they found Rover and his gang arrived at the scene. He scoffed, "We don't take bath because we've been working underground for days. Just to find some more gems."

Fido looked confuse as he asked, "I thought we hate the bath."

Capper scoffed while crossed his arms, "Nice of you to join us, Rover. Thought you mutts are comfortable with your den."

"Very funny! Here's your stupid milk and money!" Rover grumbled with growling noise as he threw milk bottle and some money to Capper. He scoffed, "Ordered by the Chancellor, we make sure that everything's in order and no tricks from all of you."

Captain Celaeno huffed in annoyance, "Oh, don't worry about us. We won't do such a thing. You should be worry about your side."

"Hey! What's that supposed to be mean?!" Fido asked angrily and annoyingly.

Spot growled angrily, "Yeah! What's up with that?! We're not some dishonorable mutts!"

Capper hummed suspiciously, "Could have fool me…"

And just before three humanoid type of animals could start the fight, Sunset jumped to the front as she spoke firmly and seriously, "Stop it! All of you! We're here is because we have to make sure that nothing bad happens to the meeting. And of course, we want to be good friends to each other too. I'm certain that none of your kind wouldn't do something like this."

"Right. You wouldn't want to start the war, would you?" Flash asked seriously and firmly. Almost everyone was a bit annoyed yet reluctant to agree with his statement. He sighed, "Good. We'd better get started before the leaders show up. Let's get started."

Sunset, Flash and the rest of their friends began setting up the meeting for Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs to negotiate and make the alliance with each other. While preparing and setting up the event, Sunset and Flash also have to deal with the rest of teammates, who have issues with each other due to their suspicious and weariness of hidden agendas.

Regardless, they managed to put their difference aside and able to get everything done in time. The meeting is now held within the decorated tent, filled with large table, portraits and banners of three kinds, food, drinks and buckets of gems and jewelries. Sunset and her group were standing before it.

"Not bad," Sunset commented proudly, "Despite the setbacks, we managed to get it done in time."

Flash nodded, "Yeah. No kidding. You guys almost at each other's throat. You could have got yourselves killed before the meeting even started."

"It was his/her fault!" Capper, Captain Celaeno and her crew, Rover and his gang exclaimed in unison while pointed at each other.

"You guys better learn how to get along and become friends now or else you started the early war." Sunset said calmly yet seriously, "You guys are representing your people. Because if you start the fight, then they will follow and start the war. Believe me, you might end up something you regret."

Flash nodded in agreement, "She's right. Your homes have been invaded and lost most of resources and supplies, and don't have enough money to repair the damages. If you guys start the war now, I can guarantee you that no one wins. Everyone lose."

Though annoyed and irritated by ponies' doubting them; Capper, Captain Celaeno's crew, and even Rover's Gang couldn't help but think and agreed to the ponies' concerns and stern warning. Because if they resumed and continued the war, they're not lose the soldiers but also homelands as well. They all nodded firmly yet begrudgingly that they agreed not to start the fight.

Sunset sighed, "What a relief. Glad you all got common sense about this."

Almost everyone nodded in agreement, Rover yelped in realization, "Hey! What's that supposed to be mean?!"

Just before Sunset could explain, she and her group heard a loud trumpet blown, howling sounded and also the cannon exploded. They turned and looked around of their surroundings as they found the large army of Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs have arrived at the destination.

Abyssinian King and Queen marched to the front, accompanied by their five amethyst colored armored guards. Pirate King marched forward, with his guards armed with guns and formed a circle around him. Chancellor Jim, Steele and the Diamond Dog Guards marched forward as well. And at the same time, their armies stand down but also remained vigilant and alert of each other if they tried to start the attack. The leaders have arrived at the meeting grounds. And at the same time, they were glaring and growling at each other, unable to forgive and forget of what the damages they have done.

The tension between three species have make Sunset and Flash uneasy and worried. And even the rest of their group also have the same reaction as well.

Sunset cleared her throat, "Greetings, Leaders of Abyssinia, Ornithia and Diamondia! Welcome to the summit! While we begin the discussion and negotiation, I hope that we're all can be allies and friends together."

Instead of giving cheerful and joyous response, the leaders of Abyssinia, Ortnithia and Diamondia gave each other cold glares at each other. This make Sunset tensed and nervous. The rest of her friends turned and looked at her dryly and annoyingly

"Really?" Capper asked in annoyance.

Captain Celaeno sighed, "They're not in good mood to make friends when one of them start the war."

Rover nodded in agreement, "Yeah. The moment they start talking is the time they start some serious fight." He then scoffed, "Good luck with that."

Flash groaned, "Why do I get the feeling he's right?"

"Let's hope he's wrong," Sunset said hopefully yet fearfully. She cleared her throat, "Every creature, shall we get started?"

Though still resenting and suspicious of each other, the creatures nodded firmly yet begrudgingly. They then followed Sunset and her group as they entered inside the tent. Unknown to them, they were being watched and spied. Terrorspike, Hideyoshi and Skycrush were on top of small hill's cavern, watching the event via using the binocular. They're also keeping their eyes out for the bounty hunter as well.

Inside the meeting tent, everyone has taken their seats. And at the same time, the leaders and their guards were glaring at each other. Sunset and her group were still nervous, worried and tense about it.

Sunset cleared her throat, "Every creature, I want to say thank you for joining us for this meeting and discussion. I have hope that we all can get along well." The creatures ignored her compliment as they were still glaring at each other. She sighed, "Okay, then. Shall we get started? Who would like to start first?"

"I'll start first!" Abyssinian King exclaimed firmly. He turned and glared at Chancellor Jim. He hissed, "I demanded to know why you attacked us?! I thought we agreed to work together to mine gems and jewelries!"

Pirate King growled, "Argh! I agreed with the Cat King! How dare you attack us?!"

"Us?! Attack you?! How dare you accuse us when you're both attacked us first!" Chancellor Jim shouted angrily. He growled, "When my mine workers meet up with yours, you already mined and taken most of the gems away from us! We didn't even get what we wanted! How do you explain, filthy thieves?!"

Steele nodded firmly, "I've saw them! I tried to stop them! They almost blown up the mines and bury us alive! The nerve of your kinds, bandits!"

Pirate King squawked angrily, "I'm a pirate, mutt! How dare you accuse me mateys for this?! We do no such thing!" He turned and glared at Abyssinian King, "Maybe you did this! After all, your kind sabotaged my cannons!"

Abyssinian King hissed in anger, "Hold your tongue, pirate! My people are incapable of such thing! In fact, I received reports that you destroyed our supplies! Do you have any idea how much that cost especially milk?! They don't fall from the sky, you know!"

"Oh yeah?! How do you explain the damages at the mine and the stolen goods?!" Chancellor Jim demanded.

Pirate King squawked angrily, "What about me cannons and powder?! Where can we get them now?!" He then slammed his fist against the table hard, "I want them now!"

The leaders of three kinds have the fierce argument over their supplies and resources, accusing each other for the losses and predicaments they're facing. Sunset and her group looked shock and worried about it now.

"Seriously?! The first thing they want to talk is about their supplies and resources?" Sunset asked in disbelief and shocked.

Capper shrugged, "What do you expect? These items are not only supplies and resources, but also what they represent to our kingdoms. You could say that they're our treasures."

Captain Celaeno sighed while rubbing her head, "Capper's right. If something bad happen to those items, our kingdoms won't back away until the problem is resolved. That's why the war was started in the first place."

Flash hissed in concern, "Aw man. This is very bad."

"Ya think?" Rover asked in annoyance and frustration, "So, how are you gonna deal with this? Don't tell me the 'Magic of Friendship' is gonna help us with this. I swear it's driving me crazy to think about that whinny white unicorn! I can't stand with her!"

Fido and Spot whined fearfully, "Me too!"

Sunset hummed thoughtfully and calmly, "Don't worry, we've got this."

"Seriously? How?" Flash asked in concern.

"No idea. I'm not really good at politics," Sunset admitted sheepishly, making her friends fell to the ground hard. They were all in shocked and disbelieved by her. She continued, "But if there's one thing I learned from Twilight is that we tried and compromise everything as much as possible."

Flash groaned in concern, "I hope you know what you're doing. Make one wrong move, then we're dead."

"I'll figure this out," Sunset said calmly. As the leaders continued shouting and arguing with each other, she used her Flash Spell, blinding them for the moment. They're all have stopped their argument. They turned and glared at her. She sighed, "Sorry. I think we're on the rocky start of this meeting. Maybe we should try again."

"What's there to try again?" Steele asked in annoyance, "We all hate each other for the mess we make!"

"YEAH!" The leaders exclaimed in agreement and frustration.

"That maybe so, I'm sure we can compromise to the agreement if we talk about it," Sunset said calmly yet seriously, shocking and surprising the leaders. She continued, "Since the supplies and resources are your main concern, then we should discuss of how we can deal with this problem."

The leaders chattered and muttered in concern yet intrigued and curious. Abyssinian Queen questioned, "What do you suggest we do about it?"

"How can this problem resolved?" Chancellor Jim asked in concern.

"Princess Twilight has the connection to our allies. They might able to provide what we need." Sunset answered calmly and thoughtfully. Everyone chattered and muttered in surprise. She continued, "Skull Demon Army and Metal Armor Sentinels can provide and replace the arsenals that you have lost, Pirate King. Abyssinian King and Queen, you can receive all the supplies from Yakaykistan and Peace Nature Guardians. And lastly, the Dragon Kingdom and Thunder Science Division can locate and deliver the gems to you all, Chancellor Jim."

Everyone awed in surprise and amazement by Sunset's suggestion. They're all chattered that they might able to get what they needed.

Steele scoffed, "Really? You honestly think that they will just let us have them, not return to them something?"

Rover yelped in concern, "He's right! Even if we do get some help from pony friends, we owe them too much! And I don't think they're gonna let us off easily! I heard that Mystic Ponies are very strict with the negotiation."

Everyone chattered and muttered in concern about the situation. Sunset cleared her throat, "I'm sure that our allies will understand and compromise to help us out. After all, Equestria and Mystic Ponies aren't just the only allies, it's all of us."

"That maybe so. But can we guarantee that they're willing to help us?" Abyssinian King asked suspiciously and firmly.

"What if the condition they have is something that we do not like and unwilling to accept?" Abyssinian Queen asked in concern.

Pirate King nodded, "Aie! Can they be trusted not to backstab and turn on us?"

Chancellor Jim groaned in frustration, "Yeah. We've already suffer lots of setbacks and problems! We can't afford to suffer more again. We've already lost so much."

Sunset hissed in concern about it. Flash spoke up, "Regardless of whatever the condition our allies have, they won't turn back on us. They will help us. I can guarantee it."

Abyssinian Royalty, Diamondia Chancellor and Pirate King were still doubtful and concern about it.

Capper spoke up, "Your majesty, I meant what I've said. These ponies have given their words. And they helped us regain what we've lost. They beat and killed the Storm King and drove Dark Mystic Ponies back!"

Captain Celeano nodded firmly, "Capper's right. They gave their lives to help us out a lot. They can be trusted. I trust them with my life. Whatever they have for us, we will deal and handle it."

Rover sighed, "Besides, it's not like we have other ways. They're the only ones we have now."

The leaders chatted and muttered in concern to each other about their decision. Sunset and her friends remain firm and calm, waiting for the answer. After some discussion, the leaders turned and looked at them.

"We have come to the conclusion," Abyssinian King spoke firmly, making Sunset and her group nervous and worried. He continued, "We've decided to accept your offer, Sunset Shimmer."

Sunset and her friends gasped in surprise while Steele was annoyed. Pirate King added, "Because of our heroes spoke highly of you all, we're willing to put our trust in you."

Chancellor Jim sighed, "As long as the condition doesn't give us hard time, and hopefully that your allies can help us out as much as they can. We will do our best to return that favor."

Abyssinian Queen nodded firmly, "We trust you that you can speak for us, not to make things difficult?"

Sunset and her friends were surprised and happy to hear. The amber unicorn smiled and bowed humbly, "We'll be honor, your lordships."

As everyone chattered happily and wildly, Steele was annoyed and irritated about the meeting. He did something on his left wrist, which made lots of beeping noise as if he was giving some signals out.

Suddenly, the explosion and scream have sounded and alerted almost everyone. They're all got scared and panicked.

"We're under attacked!" Chancellor Jim cried in fear.

"What is going on?!" Abyssinian Queen demanded in concern.

Abyssinian King yowled and panicked in fear, "Who's attacking us?!"

Pirate King stood up from his seat. He then exited out of the tent as he witnessed three army panicked while fighting and battling with each other in anger, fear and agony. The rest of his allies also have arrived and witnessed the fight as well.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Pirate King demanded in shock yet fury.

The army of Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs shouted angrily at each other, "We don't know, your lordship! There was large explosion everywhere! One of them attacked us! They betrayed us! Liar! Traitor! You start the fight! You won't get away with it! Down with the traitor!"

Abyssinian King groaned in frustration, "Damn it! I don't know who started this, but I will not tolerate this!"

"Agreed!" Chancellor Jim agreed sternly, "I agree to let you stay here to mine some gems and gold, and even agree to come to the summit. But instead, the war is brought upon here! This is unacceptable!"

"Don't blame me for this!" Pirate King snapped angrily and annoyingly, "I merely come here for gold, not start the war!"

Abyssinian Queen groaned, "I'm not surprise at all. After all, you bird brains are nothing but bloody pirates, compare to barbaric dogs!"

"How dare you, cowardly pussycats!" Chancellor Jim snapped angrily.

Pirate King screeched in anger, "You want to say that to my face again, stupid cat!"

Though scared and worried, Abyssinian King disliked how they insulted his queen as he snapped, "Mind your manners, uncouth fools! That's my queen you're insulting!"

"Why don't you make me?!" Chancellor Jim and Pirate King demanded angrily and annoyingly.

The leaders have gotten into a fierce argument while the rest of their army were brawling and fight with each other fiercely and angrily. The negotiation between three nations have failed. Sunset and her friends were in deep shock and disbelief of the situation now.

"So much for negotiation…" Mullet remarked in annoyance.

"T-This is not supposed to be happen!" Sunset said in shock and disbelief, "Oh, great. This is going to be like Hooffield and McColt problem again."

Flash groaned, "What went wrong?!"

"We'll figure this out later. First thing first, we need to stop the fight now," Capper exclaimed in concern.

Captain Celaeno nodded, "Yeah. This will be big mess!"

Rover whined, "You don't have to tell me twice!"

Sunset and her group tried their best to calm down both the leaders and their army, and also tried to stop their fight as well. Hideyoshi, Terrorspike and Skycrush have seen everything. Three of them were deeply shocked and disbelieved of the situation.

"Damn it. She's willing to go through this?" Hideyoshi asked in concern and shock.

"This is wrong." Terrorspike said dryly and frustratingly. He then grabbed his sword up, "We have to do something."

Skycrush held Terrorspike and protested, "Master Terrorspike, if you do this, they will surely execute you at once! Do not act recklessly!"

"But still..." Terrorspike hissed in frustration. He screamed out loud, "Forget it! I'm not gonna let our allies destroyed themselves. I surrendered to Mystic Force for redemption and regain my honor after countless of innocents' lives I've taken. I rather die for the right thing than doing nothing here."

"Terrorspike, don't you dare-!" Hideyoshi protested in concern. Terrorspike thrust a punch on his best friend's face. He then jumped off while sliding down the mountain. Skycrush helped Hideyoshi up. He gasped, "Terrorspike, you idiot!"

Continued sliding down on the mountain, Terrorspike reached to the ground. He then charged and rammed almost everyone to the middle. He then jumped and slammed his Twin Demonic Spears on the ground, causing powerful shockwave to repel and knock everyone to the ground.

"Huh?! What the-?!" Rover asked in shock and concern.

Sunset looked closely at Terrorspike. She asked, "Wait a sec, isn't he-?"

"Terrorspike?! Former Akuma's General?! What is he doing here?" Flash asked in surprise.

"What the hell is he doing?! He's ruining my plan!" Steele muttered angrily. He turned and looked at his wristband, "We've got problem. One of your boys is gonna ruin the plan!"

The sinister yet annoyed voice groaned, "Should have known. I'll take care of that fool now."

"What is the meaning of this?!" Abyssinian Royalty, Pirate King and Chancellor Jim demanded firmly.

"I am Terrorspike! I've come to warn you all! But you must stop fighting!" Terrorspike shouted in concern, "None of you all are at this fault! There was a traitor, who is trying to sabotage your alliance, so my liege can continue her search for the ancient Soul Gem!"

Everyone chattered and muttered in disbelief and concern about it. Sunset and her friends couldn't believe it either as well. And just before he could explain, he yelped in shock, feeling pain in his head. Everyone was alerted by his pain.

"I don't have much time!" Terrorspike exclaimed in concern while holding his head tight, "The traitor is-!"

BOOM! Terrorspike's head got exploded into pieces, shocking and scaring everyone. The rest of his body dropped and fell to the ground hard. Some of them screamed in fear and agony to look at it while the rest panicked and chattered about it.

Hideyoshi and Skycrush were shocked of what they saw. The monkey cried and screamed in agony while slammed his fists on the ground. The warrior shamefully and sadly looked away.

"Oh my god… What just happened?!" Lix asked in concern.

"He blew himself up?! Why?!" Boyle asked in shock.

"He didn't. He was being executed," Sunset said in disbelief, "That make sense now. But question is who and why doing this?"

Flash nodded in agreement, "Yeah. That guy sure went a lot of trouble to start the brawl between three nations, just to help his boss to find some gem. So, who's the traitor to cause this?"

"Indeed. He will not get away with this!" Abyssinian King snapped angrily.

Pirate King groaned angrily, "Argh! He shall walk the plank! And I mean literally from the air!"

"Huh?! Steele?! Where is he?!" Chancellor Jim asked in shock and concern, finding Steele disappeared.

Everyone looked around of their surroundings, searching for Steele. He was nowhere to be seen.

Capper hummed curiously, "Interesting. Looks like we've found the traitor."

"Steele?! Steele is the traitor?!" Rover asked in disbelief and shock, "How could he?!"

"No idea. He's gonna pay for this mess. Doesn't he know how much trouble he has caused?!" Captain Celaeno exclaimed angrily, "When I'm get the claw on her, I'll-!"

"Hold on! We'll deal with him and find out of who's the boss he's working for," Sunset said firmly and determinedly, "We also need to know more about this Soul Gem too. What's so special about it?"

Flash nodded in agreement, "Yeah. You guys continue the negotiation. And please, try not to start another fight."

"As if!" Abyssinian Royalty, Pirate King and Chancellor Jim exclaimed in annoyance.

"They might have the point," Capper said dryly and annoyingly.

Rover groaned, "Cat Con is right. Best we settle this first. We'll be here to make sure no fight."

"Agree," Captain Celaeno agreed with her crossing arms, "When you see that troublemaking dog, bring him here alive! I really want a piece of him!"

Sunset and Flash nodded firmly and calmly. They then headed off at once, looking and hunting down on Steele. And at the same time, the leaders of three nations continued their negotiation and discussion.

"So, Sunset, do you have any idea where we can find him?" Flash asked in concern. He groaned, "For a big dog, he's very good at hiding and getting out of here."

"No idea…" Sunset admitted in concern. She then recalled where Terrorspike came from. She turned and looked at the small hill, where he came from. She even noticed Skycrush and Hideyoshi turned and entered the cavern. She hummed thoughtfully, "I think I know where we can find him…"


Skycrush and Hideyoshi made their way back to the underground cavern. And just before they could do anything, they both got grabbed and thrown against the wall. They looked down and found Sushi used her water powered limb to hold them both.

"You imbecile! Do you have any idea what you have done?!" Sushi asked angrily and annoyingly.

Hideyoshi gulped, "Please, forgive us, Lady Sushi! We didn't mean this to happen! Honest!"

Skycrush grunted, "Master Hideyoshi tells the truth! Master Terrorspike couldn't stand idly by and ended the fight at once."

"Useless fools!" Sushi snapped angrily and annoyingly, "Out of all the idiots Firmtact has to pick, it has to be an honorable! Damn it!"

"It was you!" Sunset's voice asked angrily.

Sushi and her Suicide Squad turned and looked at their back. They then found Sunset and Flash stood before them. He demanded, "You did this?!"

Though annoyed and irritated, Sushi calmed herself while smiled amusingly, "Yes, I did. My bounty hunter did exactly what I wanted. And I finally found it! You will not get in our way for long!"

Sunset narrowed her suspicious eyes, "I'm guessing Steele is your bounty hunter."

"That's right." The firm yet sadistic voice agreed amusingly. Flash and Sunset looked back as they found Steele in his black armor and Poison was with him. He smirked, "Glad to see you all join the party. I hate waiting around."

Flash huffed while armed with his Whirlwind Spear, "Neither do I."

"This is something we can agree upon," Sunset said firmly while armed with her Blazing Fan. She turned and glared at Sushi, "What is Soul Gem? Why do you want that gem so badly?"

Sushi smirked, "I'm afraid that is classified, fool!"

"Then, I'll make you talk!" Sunset snapped firmly and seriously.

"Try me," Sushi said amusingly. Turned to Hideyoshi and Psychic Freeze, she ordered, "Monkey! Brain Freeze! Continue your search for Soul Gem! The rest of you, deal with the intruder!"

Hideyoshi and Psychic Freeze continued scanning and searching around the cavern for the Soul Gem. Sushi and the rest of her Suicide Squad charged and engaged Sunset and Flash. Sunset fought and battled Sushi, Deadblast and Harley. Flash fought Steele, Poison and Skycrush.

Forming her scythes-like water power, Sushi swung and struck them at Sunset, who firmly and swiftly dodged and evaded the attacks. She then fired her Unicorn Burst at the Ultimate Warrior of Witchcraft, who blocked and deflected the blasts and then fired back at her. While she was being distracted to fight off with Sushi, both Deadblast and Harley took the chance to attack her. The sharpshooter fired his Twin Blasters while the maniac swung and slammed her hammer on Sunset. The amber unicorn spotted the attackers charging and attacking her. She quickly summoned and used her Magical Repel to know three of them off. Deadblast and Harley got thrown off. Sushi managed to stand on her ground. She swung and slapped her Water Whip at Sunset, who firmly and barely dodged and evaded the attacks while fighting back against for few times. Both Deadblast and Harley managed to recover and resumed to attack on her.

Flash swung and slammed his Whirlwind Spear against Steele, who used his claws to block and fight against for couple of times. As they both clashed, the Diamond Dog grabbed and slammed the Royal Guard against the walls for five times. He then threw him at Skycrush, who then knock him aside. Poison grabbed and held him to the ground.

Poison hissed amusingly, "Ooh. You looked delicious. How lovely…"

Flash groaned in disgust, "Didn't know you hire Demon Changeling on your side, bounty hunter."

Steele smirked, "She maybe Demon Changeling, but she got lot of potential. I like her fiery! And I promised her the feast."

"No thanks!" Flash grunted as he kicked and thrown Poison over him. He got up and faced both Steele and Skycrush. He continued, "I'm so not gonna get eaten alive today!"

"Aw, you hurt my feeling," Poison hissed amusingly as she transformed into Vileraptor. She hissed playfully while licking her mouth, "Don't worry. I'll make this pain quickly and painlessly."

Flash groaned, "I so hate evil shapeshifter."

Poison's Vileraptor gave loud screeching noise as she charged and attacked Flash, who swiftly and quickly dodge and evade the attacks for few times. But he got his back slashed by Skycrush, who then slammed him to the ground. She gave multiple punches on him. He managed to withstand it before kicked her off. She turned and faced off Steele. Both of them gave each other punches for few times.

While Sunset and Flash continued battling with Sushi and her Suicide Squad, Hideyoshi and Psychic Freeze continued searching for the Soul Gem. Using the scanner, it gave loud beeping noise from the wall. They both looked at each other for the moment. They then nodded in agreement. They used the pickaxe to hammer and dig on the wall. It then revealed rarest grayish colored gem that possessed metallic being-like spiritual within.

"We've found it! We found the Soul Gem of Metallikato!" Hideyoshi cheered happily.

Everyone's alerted by Hideyoshi's call. They all turned to his direction. They were all shocked and surprised of what they just saw.

"That's Soul Gem?!" Flash asked in surprise.

Sushi hissed, "Fool! Get that gem out of here! Protect it!"

"If that gem is so valuable, then we're gonna have to take it!" Sunset exclaimed firmly and sternly. She turned to Flash, "Flash, get ready!"

Flash nodded firmly, "On it!"

And just before Sushi and her Suicide Squad could do anything, Sunset activated and summoned Flash Spell, blinding everyone. This prompted Flash dashed out. He then punched and kicked both Psychic Freeze and Hideyoshi while getting hold on the Soul Gem of Metalikano.

And to his shock and surprise, the gem is glowing in grayish color. Flash was stoked by it. He then looked at the gem as if he's seeing the vision. He witnessed the fierce battle between Mystic Guardians and Chaos Heralds, they have the argument amongst themselves and in his final moment as he chanted while holding magical gem high. He heard statement from the Mystic Guardian of Metal.

"The prophecy… The Demon within Mystic… It's time for Age of Mystic to end…"

"What the-?!" Flash asked in confusion and shock.

"FLASH!" Sunset called out in concern.

Steele jumped and slammed Flash to the ground hard. Both of them then punched at each other while wrestling over the Soul Gem of Metallikato. Sunset tried to help her boyfriend, but got surrounded by Sushi and her Suicide Squad. She was forced to fight them off by using her Barrier, Magical Repel and Unicorn Burst.

"Give me that gem now!" Steele snapped angrily.

"Not a chance!" Flash said firmly while struggling to hold on the Soul Gem. He continued angrily, "Why'd you do all this?"

Steele smirked, "Why? There's no way I'm gonna live in peace with a bunch of hairball-spitting cats and squawking birds or even stubborn horses!"

"But you teamed up with a Demon Changeling! And by the way, we're not horses, we're ponies!"

"Says you!"

Steele gave a headbutt on Flash's head before grabbed and slammed him to the ground. He then took the Soul Gem of Metallikato. He then stomped his feet on the Pegasus's body.

"Any last words, horsie?" Steele asked amusingly.

Flash grunted, "Yeah… You're a bad dog!"

And just before Steele could do anything, Flash took out the knife to stab on his feet, making him yelled in pain. He kicked him off. He then grabbed and swung his Whirlwind Spear at Steele's ear. The Diamond Dog yelled in pain and anger. Steele then grabbed and thrown him at Sunset off straight to the wall.

Just before Sunset and Flash could do anything, they got slammed against the wall by Poison's Bear form.

"Well done, bounty hunter," Sushi said firmly and calmly, "Now hand that gem to us now!"

"Actually, I have a better idea," Steele said amusingly, making Sushi suspicious and weary. He smirked, "I'm delivering this to Dark Curse or Admiral Gideon since they pay me much higher!"

And just before Sushi and her Suicide Squad could do anything, Steele took out his blasters to fire on the ceiling, causing the rocks crumbling and tumbling down upon her and Suicide Squad. Everyone screamed and panicked in shock and concern.

Steele smirked, "Looks like this is my cue to go! Poison, let's get the heck out of here now!"

"Traitor!" Sushi screamed in anger.

Just as Sushi was about to attack Steele, the Diamond Dog took out and fired his blaster at her, blasting her off to the ground. As soon as Poison regrouped with her partner, Psychic Freeze unleashed his Sub Zero Beam to trap them both to the ground. As soon as she recovered, she quickly used her Water Whip to take back the Soul Gem of Metallikato to her.

"Yes!" Sushi exclaimed happily.

"No! I won't let you get away with my prize!" Steele exclaimed angrily while armed with his blaster, "It belongs to me!"

Steele blasted his gun as it hit and kill Psychic Freeze by head. Sushi unleashed her powerful Death Scream on Steele, killing him at once. Poison yelped in concern as she quickly transformed into a fly and flew the scene at once.

However, her powerful attack has caused more cave in again. Both front and back entrance have been blocked by more bolders. Luckily, everyone quickly held the ceiling up high, despite how heavy it was.

"Will you knock it off?! You're gonna kill everyone in!" Flash exclaimed in annoyance.

Hideyoshi grunted in pain, "He's right. I can feel my legs breaking! If we make any wrong move of attack, we'd be dead!"

"Any idea of how the hell we get out of here?!" Harley asked in concern.

"Not unless you have a bigger gun!" Deadblast exclaimed in concern.

"Damn it! If we don't do something soon, all of us will be crushed!" Flash exclaimed in concern.

Sunset groaned, "This is so not happening!"

"I know." Flash agreed sadly. He turned and looked at Sunset, "So much for our first adventure to solve Friendship Problem."

Sunset sighed, "Yeah. We failed. We couldn't get everyone work together now. Guess this is it..."

"Will you give it a rest for your stupid love?!" Sushi asked in annoyance, "Has anyone told you that human and pony could never love?!"

"Maybe to you. But I love Sunset, no matter what!" Flash said firmly.

Sunset nodded, "Me too. If this is the end, we'll die together as one."

As the cavern continued caving in, everyone then heard some loud banging noise and even shouts as well. To their surprise, the back entrance that was blocked has been breached and opened a hole. They're all found Capper, Captain Celaeno, Rover and his gang were leading their army to dig out the rocks.

"Need a hand, mates?" Captain Celaeno asked calmly.

"You all came!" Flash asked in surprise.

"Yep!" Capper nodded proudly and firmly, "We managed to negotiate and put our differences aside!"

"Cats and dogs working together. Imagine that." Rover cheered. He then noticed Steele's body. He groaned, "So, he's dead. Good riddance for almost destroying everything. Bastard!"

Capper gave his firm and determined looks, "Alright, every creature! Let's get them out of here!"

Diamond Dogs and Ornithians charged in as they quickly held the ceiling while placing couple of metallic poles in-between floor and ceilings. Abyssinians quickly helped and moved both Sunset, Flash and the rest of Suicide Squad including Sushi out from the cavern. Everyone quickly make their way out of the cavern before more rocks cave in.


After barely escaping alive; Sunset, Flash and the rest of her allies were taking a breath. And at the same time, Diamond Dogs have tied up Sushi and the rest of her Suicide Squad for interrogation and questions.

"So, this is Steele's boss?" Captain Celaeno asked curiously and firmly. She scoffed, "I was expecting a bigger pony."

Capper held the Soul Gem of Metallikato. He asked, "All the trouble for this? What's so special about it?"

"No idea," Flash admitted in concern before showing his firm looks, "One thing I know is that this gem has some kind of dangerous powers."

Sunset gave a glare at Sushi, "Start talking. What is Soul Gem? Why go after it? Why cause the problems to your own alliance?"

"I do not speak to some weaklings," Sushi answered dryly and darkly. She then gave her sinister smile, "But I'll tell you this. Your rule of this world will not last…"

And just before anyone could do anything, Deadblast dropped couple of smoke bombs. They exploded and unleashed the smokescreen to blind everyone. And at the same time, Skycrush and Harley broke themselves out before freeing the rest of their teammates. The Suicide Squad quickly punched and knocked Susnet and her group quickly.

Sushi quickly summoned the Mystic Portal. She and her Suicide Squad quickly make their escape now. As soon as the smokescreen dispersed, Sunset and her group groaned in pain, slowly recovered from the ground.

"Damn it. They got away!" Spot exclaimed in frustration.

Boyle groaned, "I was gonna punch the monkey. I hate monkeys."

Mullet nodded, "Yeah. They're mischievous and troublemaking too."

"We'd never find out of what's so special about Soul Gem," Sunset said firmly and seriously. She turned and looked at the rest of her friends. She smiled, "Thanks for the help, guys. We owe you."

Capper smiled, "It was nothing. After all, that's friends do."

"Yup. We don't let our friends down, no matter what." Captain Celaeno said confidently and firmly. She sighed, "Thanks to Terrorspike's warning and exposing Steele for being a traitor, our leaders have come in peace and form the alliance to protect our interests and supplies, and to fight anyone that come to threaten us."

"Yeah." Rover agreed. He then groaned in frustration, "To bad that we didn't get to rip that traitor apart. I want to rip his head."

"Well, we've got more bad news too. Because of Steele setting bomb on it, you've lost a mine. Sorry," Flash apologized.

Everyone awed in upset and disappointment. Capper smiled warmly instead, "Despite that, I'm sure we can survive it. We'll find the way. We always do."

Captain Celaeno nodded in agreement, "We sure do." She then noticed many Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs were rushing, bringing along with shovels, pickaxes, wagon and so on. She asked, "What the heck was going on?"

"Let's check it out," Sunset suggested.

Sunset and her group followed three creature kinds, who were running towards the ruins of southern mines. Upon their arrival, they witnessed something unbelievably shocking and surprising. They found a large hole, filled with large amount of gold, gems and jewelries. Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs began mining and digging out of them, and even loading up and transporting them out from the hole. They even helped each other out on their work.

"Wow… I did not expect this…" Sunset said in surprise.

"The mine's cave in caused tons of gold and gems to come out," Flash explained about the situation, "Wow. Never thought I'd say this but thank you, Suicide Squad."

"Yeah. Too bad that guy was killed for warning us," Capper said sadly.

Captain Celaeno smiled while patted Capper's shoulder, "But we won't forget for what he has done for us. He saved us. That guy's a hero."

"He is. So are the ponies," Rover said gratefully, "Thank you."

"Rover's right. We owe you," Chancellor Jim said humbly as he and the rest of the leaders approached to Sunset and her group.

Pirate King nodded, "Argh. You've stopped us from starting the war. If you didn't, then I can't imagine how bad we may have suffered."

"Indeed, regardless of how different we are, we're allies," Abyssinian King said humbly while patted his queen. He smiled, "We thank you, Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry."

Abyssinians, Ornithians and Diamond Dogs bowed humbly and thanked Sunset and Flash for stopping them from starting the war. The ponies laughed nervously while waving back to them.

Noticing something amiss, Captain Celaeno asked, "Uh, what's with your flanks?"

Confused, Flash and Sunset looked at their cutie marks, which were flashing. This surprised everyone else.

"Looks like we succeeded after all." Flash commented in surprise.

"Twilight's gonna be happy when she hears about this." Sunset said happily, "And who knows? Maybe some of those creatures will want to attend the school someday."

"So, what was that about?" Rover asked.

"It's sort of like a mission for us to handle and solve it. We did it," Flash explained calmly.

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. Still, I wonder what Nezha's really after now. Why go after the Soul Gem?"

Flash shrugged, "We may never know. Best to let Twilight, SD and the rest know about it. It could be serious."

"I know what you mean," Sunset agreed.


After barely escape with her own life, Poison returned to Dark Mystic Palace as she was meeting both Maul and Dark Curse. She made the reports to them.

Dark Curse hummed amusingly, "How interesting. So, the Mystic Guardians are still alive."

"Should we go after them?" Maul asked curiously.

"No." Dark Curse answered calmly, "It's best that we stay put and watch the entertainment. Why battle the enemies when it's better to have the allies fight among themselves?"

Maul hummed amusingly, "I see. Mystic Ponies and Equestria Ponies may have been the allies, but Nezha despised them a lot. So, he will lead his army to destroy them. Or they him…"

"Exactly…" Dark Curse smiled darkly and amusingly.


Sushi and her Suicide Squad have returned to Golden Jade Palace. The Suicide Squad is taking a break and timeout after what has happened to both Terrorspike and Psychic Freeze.

Sushi is at the throne chamber, where she met up with both Nezha and Death Tactic. Both Thanatos and his trusted butler Stickler were there as well. They both presented both the Soul Gem of Whiger and Metallikano to the Emperor.

"Excellent work, my warriors. We now have Torterra the Earth, Whiger the Water and now Metallikato the Metal," Nezha said in pleasant tone. He took and placed both gems inside the box, along with yellowish colored gem. He smiled, "The rest will follow as well."

Death Tactic nodded, "Indeed. Ever since you've made discovery of Torterra during the War with Humanity, we now know that the Mystic Guardian did not die. They merely have sealed themselves within the Soul Gems for long hibernation and recovery."

"Yes. They have slept too long after they have passed and entrusted their leadership to our ancestors," Nezha said firmly, "They will be awakened."

"Sire, I apologize for my reckless and foolishness," Sushi said in shame, "If I've had located and get that gem out sooner, our enemy wouldn't learn anything about it."

"It matters now. They may have learned about this, but they do not possess enough time and resources to locate the Soul Gems since they have other problems to deal with," Death Tactic explained calmly and firmly, "With Demon Lords on the loose, running the school, protecting the Mystic and Equestria from enemies, learning more about spies among Mystic Ponies and many more; Twilight and her friends will not able to spare to find and get the Soul Gems while also make preparation of Operation: Trump. We will."

"Indeed. Thanks to Mr. Thanatos, we have gain more advantages," Nezha said proudly and calmly. Thanatos smiled proudly. He smiled, "Once we gathered all 12 of them, we shall awaken and use their powers to restore order and put the mortals back to their place. It will be ours, not theirs. We, Mystic Ponies, are the true masters of the world, not them. They will be reminded. I promised you for that."

Death Tactic nodded firmly, "We shall do our best to accomplish that."

Nezha smiled warmly, "I know you do. We will succeed…"

END…

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry

Grey Griffin: Sushi Tsunami, Abyssinian Queen

Jim Cummings: Nervso Steele, Chancellor Jim

Taye Diggs: Capper

Zoe Saldana: Captain Celaeno

Scott McNeil: Rover, Abyssinian King

Minor Casts:

Mark Oliver: Mullet, Pirate King

Max Martini: Boyle

Nicole Oliver: Lix Spittle

Gary Chalk: Fido

Lee Tocker: Spot

Danny Coleman: Hideyoshi

Will Smith: Deadblast

Lauren Landa: Skycrush

Steven Blum: Terrorspike

Maurice LaMarche: Psychic Freeze

Tara Strong: Harley Witch

Amy Sedaris: Poison

Cameo:

Sean Schemmal: Nezha Vengito

Lars Mikkelson: Death Tactic

Latham Gaines: Dark Curse

Whil Wheaton: Maul