• Published 2nd Nov 2020
  • 2,223 Views, 37 Comments

My Little Pony Mystic Season 4 - Shadow Master



Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force must spread their Magic of Friendship to the world via opening and teaching them at School of Friendship.

  • ...
0
 37
 2,223

Episode 2: School of Friendship (II)

After receiving reports of School of Friendship's poor results, Chancellor Neighsay has decided to close down the school with magical chains and lockpad. This shocked everyone to witness it. Twilight was sad, hurt and heartbroken to watch her very dream crushed before her. The school inspector Lockdown whined tearfully and upset while rocking himself.

Twilight dropped her hooves to the ground. She sniffled tearfully in despair as tears poured and dropped on the ground, "This can't be… This can't be happening…"

Her friends and family approached to Twilight. They gave her a warm and gentle hug. The leaders of various nations remained silent yet sympathy and concern for her.

"That takes care of the mistake," Chancellor Neighsay remarked dryly.

Lance groaned as she shouted angrily, "You can't do this! After everything my dad and Twilight have worked hard to do!"

Chancellor Neighsay scoffed and rebuffed, "My decision is final!"

Laxtinct whispered to his older brother, "Man, that guy's worse than Nezha!"

Blazefist replied quietly, "Except he isn't violent like him."

The chancellor glared at Twilight, "If not for you and your friends' incompetence and failed to follow the EEA guidebook, then the school wouldn't be closed down. The students ae now missing because of you!"

Annoyed and angered by the chancellor's attitude, Shadow Dragon stood up and gave hardened glare at him, "You're wrong! It's your EEA Guidebook cause of this mess in the first place!"

Offended by his insults, Chancellor Neighsay snapped angrily, "How dare you?!"

"I dare!" Shadow Dragon shouted angrily at Chancellor Neighsay, "Maybe if you 'pay attention' carefully to everything especially our own teaching styles, then you would understand that ours is better than your stupid EEA policy! The students liked it better!"

"Nothing is better than EEA policy! And do you honestly believed that these creatures are willing to learn 'friendship' under your tutelage freestyles?!"

"Yes! I've proven the fact that showing them is better than telling and writing on board! They're all interested in my teaching style!"

"Nonsense! This is truly nonsense!" Chancellor Neighsay snapped angrily. He groaned, "If I've known of your rebellious and arrogant attitude, then I would have against it! The teaching of Friendship should be for ponies, not for these creatures!"

Twilight and her friends were shocked yet offended by his insults. The leaders of various kingdoms were much more furious and angered by his.

Princess Rutherford growled at Chancellor Neighsay, "Unicorn think yaks no need friendship? Maybe yaks no need pony school!"

Though frightened by his intimidation, Chancellor Neighsay calmed himself down and spoke, "Well, perhaps you should return to your kind."

"'Your kind'?!" Dragon Lord Ember asked angrily, "Oh, we would like to do that if Smolder hadn't gone missing!"

Queen Novo nodded, "And to think that Blazefist and his family I should be weary of. But instead, you've proven that the ponies can't be trusted!"

Grandpa Gruff scoffed, "Well, this place seemed lame anyways."

"Guess Skullitron's right…" Roughneck grumbled.

Soul Sweetie sighed, "Yes. We should never have agreed with this. We shouldn't have sent Melody here!"

Almost all of Mystic Councilponies chattered and muttered in concern yet anger and annoyed. They're agreeing with them about Chancellor Neighsay's attitude and disrespect to them as well. Azure Phoenix, Mystic Tao, Black Alpha, Yuko and Dragon Kick remained silent yet calm and firm of the situation.

"Everyone, please! Calm down!" Thorax spoke calmly and firmly, "There is no reason to blame ponies because of him! Twilight and her friends have proven that friendship can reach to all of us. She trusted and helped all of us a lot! Friendship is for all of us to learn and share!"

"Wrong! She should not have done that!" Chancellor Neighsay disagreed angrily. He turned and glared at Thorax, "What she should have done is finish your kind because you are the threat that almost destroyed our home twice! You don't deserve pony's friendship! So, the rest of your hive!"

Thorax was hurt by his insults. Dragon Lord Ember spoke up, "Take that back! No one insults my friend and gets away with it!"

"No one insults YAKS!" Prince Rutherford exclaimed angrily.

"Or us!" Queen Novo and Royal Seapony Sisters agreed.

Chancellor Neighsay groaned, "I insult you all because I have proven right on how dangerous and uncivilized you beasts are!"

Grandpa Gruff screeched out, "Bring it on, you old goat!"

His insult to them was the last straw. The leaders of various kingdoms angrily and violently shouted and started the argument with not just him but also at each other. Azure Phoenix, Mystic Tao, Black Alpha, Yuko and Dragon Kick reacted to stop and calm the situation down.

This shocked and concerned both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force to see the situation. It has become much worse than they expected.

"That doesn't look good," Starlight said in concern.

Shadow Dragon hissed, "No, it isn't. We have to do something now."

"Exactly," Applejack agreed. She turned to her depressed friend, "Twilight, I hope you've got the plan. Coz we really need it now."

Still looking at the ground, Twilight sighed in defeat, "I don't know. I really don't know."

Both Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were in shock and disbelief of what they just heard. They did not expect her to not have a plan now.

"Damn it, Twilight. You can't be serious!" Shadow Dragon exclaimed in disbelief.

Twilight still looked down in shame, "Sorry, Shadow Dragon. I don't have one."

"Well, I have one," Blazefist said firmly and calmly, "We've got the students to find now."

"What about the school? And also Chancellor Neighsay? What should we do about them?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Rarity nodded in concern, "Indeed, he's going to cause more problematic to the leaders and us. No doubt, he's going to start the civil war."

"We can't think of that now." Terrorcreep said firmly and seriously.

"Terrorcreep's right." Shorty said in agreement and firmly, "For now, we have to leave the political situation to our friends to handle. Saving the students is our priority."

"Plus, we could take a big break from this school mess," Rainbow remarked amusingly, earning everyone's glare at her. She cleared her throat, "Sorry. Just wanna lighten the mood."

"Dash. Leave it to the real professional," Pinkie said firmly and calmly.

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force chattered in agreement about finding and saving the students. Shadow Dragon approached to Twilight as he shook her a bit.

"Twilight, come on. Get up. We need to find the students now," Shadow Dragon said calmly. His wife remained silent yet heartbroken. He sighed, "Twilight, I know you want to make your dream come true. And I really want to help you out. But right now, the students need us. We're the only ones, who can find and save them."

Hearing what her husband has said to her, Twilight took a deep breath and spoke calmly, "You're right, Shadow Dragon. Nothing is more important than finding and saving the students." She stood up firmly, "But first, we need to stop them first."

Both Chancellor Neighsay and the leaders from various kingdoms continued arguing and shouting at each other. Twilight and her friends approached them. She then cleared her throat, attracting their attention.

Twilight sighed, "I'm sorry for the interruption, but this is not the time for the argument when our students are still missing."

Though still annoyed and angry with each other and even the chancellor, the leaders of various kingdoms knew that their own kindred are still missing. They chattered and muttered in concern about it.

"You've made a valid and concerned points, Princess Twilight," Chancellor Neighsay said firmly, "We must find the students now. I'll alert the Princesses now. They'll send the Royal Guards to find them."

"There's not much time, Chancellor. It might be too late for us to get them in time. But my teams and I will get them."

"What makes you think I'm willing to trust you after you have failed to run the school?"

"I know that the students are out there. Somewhere. And we've gotta find and save them before something bad happen to them," Twilight said firmly and determinedly. Chancellor Neighsay was skeptical about it. She continued, "We may not be qualified for teaching the students, but we're good at finding and protecting them from harm. Just as we did with saving the Equestria and Mystic Realm for many times."

"If it makes you feel better, Shorty and I might have a way to find them," Tailtech said calmly. He shown his tracker device-like, revealing the screen of multiple red dots on the east. He continued, "This tacker allowed us to track and locate the students via student ID cards."

"Wait! You two make the tracker to track on student ID cards?" Aqua asked in surprise.

Shorty nodded, "Well, Lockdown complain about some students' absentee and skipping classes a lot. He wanted to know where and what they're up to. And for a prototype, it works well now."

Chancellor Neighsay was still skeptical and doubtful of her. However, most of the leaders chattered and nodded in agreement, having confidence and belief in Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force for saving them a lot.

"Let them do it. They can handle it," Azure Phoenix said firmly.

Mystic Tao nodded in agreement, "Indeed. They will find and bring the students back home. I have confidence in them."

Though skeptical and doubtful, Chancellor Neighsay sighed reluctantly, "Fine. Until Princess Celestia and her Royal Guards arrived, I will let you all go to perform your mission. But that doesn't change anything about your school. Understand?"

Twilight nodded in understanding, "Understand."

"I'll have former school inspector Lockdown to assist you," Chancellor Neighsay said firmly, shocking everyone. He turned and glared at Lockdown, "I'm giving you the chance to redeem your mistakes and regain your position. Do not fail me again."

Lockdown sighed upset while saluted, "Understood, sir."

"Neighsay's very hard on him now. I really feel sorry for Lockdown," Icy commented in concern.

Tailtech nodded, "Yeah. I think he needs a better job than this."

"No kidding," Saber agreed, "Chancellor Neighsay need some timeout for blowing out bout not following his damn EEA policy. Kinda pathetic."

Mystic Tao gave a whack on Chancellor Neighsay's forehead, making him yelped in pain. He then scolded, "And you, sir, we are going to have a talk about your attitude towards the creatures! Did your mother teach you some manners and respect?!"

Chancellor Neighsay groaned in pain, "Good Councilpony! You can't expect me to-!"

Mystic Tao slapped on Chancellor Neighsay's head again, "Do not interrupt when I'm talking!"

"But-!" Chancellor Neighsay yelped in pain, feeling another slap on his head, "Will you stop that?!"

Mystic Tao gave another whack on the chancellor's head, "Respect the elders!"

Chancellor Neighsay tried to protest but got interrupted and whacked by Mystic Tao, who grumbled and complained about his attitude. The leaders of various kingdoms snickered and laughed amusingly to watch it. Twilight and her friends couldn't help but snicker at it.

"Go now. Tao and I will take care of this political mess," Azure Phoenix said firmly.

"Okay," Twilight nodded. She turned and looked at the children, "You guys stay here. Contact Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Tell them of what happen. I hope she can talk some sense into him."

"Leave it to us," Lance said firmly.

Nyx nodded, "Yeah. Chancellor's gonna get what he deserved for being a racist jerk. EEA sucks for School of Friendship."

"She's right." Spike agreed as he took out and wrote down on the letter, "Go. We'll be fine."

Twilight nodded in agreement. Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force trotted off to the Everfree Forest, hoping to find and rescue the students. During their trotting off and searching for their allies, Lockdown still seemed down and upset, which Sunset and Starlight noticed.

"Uh, Lockdown, are you… okay?" Sunset asked in concern.

"Oh sure. Everything's fine," Lockdown remarked sarcastically. And just before anyone could ask, he then shouted out loud, "No! I'm not okay! Thanks to you two, I just got demoted!"

Starlight groaned, "Seriously?! That wasn't us! We were with our friends, making preparation for the event!"

Lockdown snarled, "Shows what you know!"

"Cool it, Mr. L. No need to get angry," Saber said firmly and calmly, "They're telling the truth. They're really with us."

"Then, who took them in the first place?!" Lockdown demanded angrily and frustratingly, "No one escapes my detention class! No one!"

Terrorcreep hummed suspiciously, "Whoever took or kidnap the students, I believed that they have personal grudge against us. I have the feeling that we might be walking into a trap."

"Whatever the case, we have to find and rescue them," Fluttershy said firmly.

Applejack nodded, "And take the bad guys down before they could do anything else!"

Twilight hummed thoughtfully yet concerned, knowing her friends were right about the situation. Hopefully that they're not too late.


Still trapped within the sticky cocoons, he students from the School of Friendship have witnessed the newly birth of Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force clones. They were shocked and scared of them and Queen Chrysalis is now hatching her new master plan.

"Their birth is complete…" Queen Chrysalis said calmly yet amusingly, "But I have to be sure that they're perfect as the originals. Show me your skills, warriors!"

As commanded, the evil clones of Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force armed and performed their mental and combat skills, and even the latter's Elemental Elements of Harmony powers.

Queen Chrysalis laughed pleasingly and happily, "Excellent. The perfect evil clones are ready. My Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force are my greatest creation and achievement for revenge!"

"Okay. This would be so cool if not for evil plot against our heroes and the world! Oh! What a world! What a world!" Heatwave exclaimed frantically and dramatically. He cleared his throat, "Gotta admit it. That is very classic of evil revenge against our heroes, though 'the evil clones against the originals' is so overused over many franchises."

"Is he for real?" Ocellus and Silverstream asked in disbelief.

Kindy shrugged, "I have no idea."

"Seriously, dude? Not only womanizer, but dramatic much?" Sandbar asked in disbelief. He groaned, "You're seriously out of whack, dude."

"Not to mention, you admire the evil." Solflare asked in annoyance.

"Hey, come on! I loved making scene, you know," Heatwave said defensively, "Plus, there's nothing wrong to admire 'good vs evil' classic stories. They're always the best."

Smolder and Melody groaned, "Weirdo…"

"Big nerd loser," Bella muttered with rolling her eyes.

"And even dumb…" Aero commented in annoyance.

Shaking her head, Blackwitch sighed in frustration, "Out of all the idiots, it has to be him. We are doom…"

"Yak no understand at all," Yona commented in uncertain and confusion.

"Now, everything is ready. We can begin!" Queen Chrysalis declared proudly and determinedly. She cleared her throat, "But first, the girls need the Elements of Harmony now since the boys has theirs."

"So, what do you wish us to do?" Mean Blazefist asked stoically yet dryly, "We will obey and fulfill our order, no matter the cost!"

"Do you wish us to take care of your enemies?" Mean Saber asked delightfully. He smirked evilly, "I'm happy to get rid of my goody side! I'd never like the idea of benevolence and justice! Yuck! They're disgusting! Being villain is the best!"

Mean Laxtinct laughed crazily and madly, "Get rid… Get rid… The goody sides!"

"Patient, my faithful evil clones, you'll get that chance. But first, we must retrieve the Elements of Harmony," Queen Chrysalis said firmly and determinedly, "We must have them if you were to fight and defeat your original selves."

"Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant, your highness!" Mean Shorty groveled happily, Truly brilliant! You have come up with the evilest brilliant plan yet! I applaud you!"

Mean Tailtech nodded, "Yes. We can use them to break our enemies! This would be perfect!"

"That is so wrong!" Rak commented in shock.

Ciel groaned in disgust within her cocoon, "I cannot believe that his evil counterpart is a suck up. I hate to see my real brother be like this."

"At least, this one is not worse and mad as my brother," Kindy commented in annoyance, "He's horribly evil for saying those things. If he gets replaced, my father would be furious about it!"

"Hunting down some lame Elements?!" Mean Pinkie asked with groaned of frustration, "This is the worst day ever!"

Mean Fluttershy kicked and thrown the mud on Mean Pinkie's face.

"No! Now it's the worst day ever!" Mean Fluttershy commented cruelly. And just before she could laugh, she yelped in shock upon looking at the axe throwing and almost cutting her head if she didn't dodge down. She groaned, "You idiot! Watch where you throw at!"

"I am! At your face, you, weakling and excusable wife of mine!" Mean Terrorcreep snarled with hissing tone, "I loathed you a lot! Always me to take care of you!"

Mean Fluttershy groaned, "Well, I hate you even more! I don't have to babysit you all the time!"

Mean Terrorcreep and Mean Fluttershy growled and glared at each other. Mean Icy laughed playfully, "Calm yourself, my evilness brother and sister. There is no reason for you to be mad at each other. After all, you're not even married."

Mean Fluttershy and Mean Terrorcreep groaned in disgust, "Disgusting!"

"Those Elements are mine!" Mean Rarity exclaimed greedily. She then looked at the rock and twig. She smirked, "Along with this rock! Oh, and that twig!"

"I got all kinds o' Elements right here under my hat," Mean Applejack said amusingly yet deceptively while pointing at her hat to her friends. She smirked, "I'll you see 'em for five bits."

"Losers," Mean Rainbow scoffed while rolled her eyes. She got punched and thrown against the tree. She groaned painfully while glaring at Mean Aqua, "What the f# $ was that, bitch?!"

"It's call fighting, loser! And I don't see you do anything, loser!" Mean Aqua exclaimed in rapping style. She spitted out, "But me, I am so in the fighting, and ready to hammer and pummel them to pieces, yo!"

"Hold still, fool! We will do no such thing without our queen's order!" Mean Blazefist exclaimed firmly, "We will do it by the book!"

Mean Aqua spitted on Mean Blazefist's face. She scoffed, "Yo! I do not need some lame order to tell me what to do! Coz this bad girl is all about the fighting! I'm ready for anything that throw at me! I ain't afraid of no fighting!"

Mean Saber laughed, "Yeah, right. You couldn't even use your head to think and plan evilly like me!"

Mean Aqua growled dryly, "I'd like to see you try, loser! Coz this bad girl is ready!"

Mean Blazefist groaned, "Why do I have this team?!"

"Why didn't you just attack them?!" Mean Twilight asked suspiciously, alerting Queen Chrysalis to turn and glare at her. She questioned, "You were close enough to pull hairs from their manes. Why not just take your revenge then?"

Mean Shadow Dragon nodded firmly, "I agreed. Such powerful warrior like you could have taken care of them?! Instead you created us to fight them?! Pathetic!"

Mean Starlight hummed curiously, "They do have the point. You have the advantage to take care of them. Why didn't you do it?"

Mean Sunset chuckled a bit, "Well, she is a coward and lazy. Isn't a bit obvious?"

Both Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force chattered and complained about Queen Chrysalis's capability to finish off her enemies. The students then softly snickered amusingly at her being criticized by her own minions.

"I should have known this would happen. That's what I get for not reading instruction of creating perfect evil clones without personality. This is going to be pain of my ass," Queen Chrysalis complained. She sighed, "Your originals have defeated and turned my army against me! I know better than to strike alone. I need-!"

"Friends?" Mean Twilight asked amusingly.

Mean Shadow Dragon chuckled out loud, "Good one! Queenie needs her friends because no one's there for her!"

"Ouch! That burns!" Leo commented amusingly.

Gallus laughed out loud, "For evil clones, they sure got crazy and awesome ways to burn the villain. Almost cool than our teachers."

"You cannot be serious…" DECK asked in disbelief.

Gallus groaned, "It was just a comment, tin-can. I'm not really on their sides. Just loved seeing them burn her."

"You know. I'm almost feel sorry for her," Mano commented amusingly. Everyone turned and looked at him. He cleared his throat, "Almost."

"You'd better not," Aero growled at Mano.

Hearing the students laughed at her, Queen Chrysalis growled and snarled at Mean Twilight and Mean Shadow Dragon, "Servants! And the power of Elements!"

"Right. So, where are these Elements of Harmony?" Mean Starlight asked in annoyance.

Mean Sunset nodded, "Yeah. Don't just talk the talk. Do the walk the walk, your highness."

"Don't mock me, fools! I know where they are. You will learn to respect me, fools!" Queen Chrysalis snarled angrily, "The location of the most powerful weapon in Equestria isn't something made known to just anypony. Just before my Changelings turned on me, I learned they were hidden beneath some kind of ruins called 'The Castle of Two Sisters'."

"So, why didn't you just take and pass them to us instead?" Mean Twilight asked in annoyance, "That would have save the time, you know."

"I would have if not for the Tree of Harmony's powerful protection spell!" Queen Chrysalis snapped at Mean Twilight. She groaned, "Obviously, only the Chosen Ones can reach them. Which is why I created you eight, so you can get and use them! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Crystal…" Mean Twilight commented dryly, "So, we're going?"

"Yes, we are." Queen Chrysalis said firmly, "While we, including our hostages, will go and retrieve the Elements, the rest of Chaos Strike Force will deal with our little friends. I have no doubt they'll be coming after us. Mean Tailtech and Mean Icy will follow me as well."

Mean Blazefist saluted stoically, "It will be done, ma'am! Chaos Strike Force, move out!"

Queen Chrysalis nodded, "Let us go. Time is wasting…"

Queen Chrysalis led Mean Eight, Mean Tailtech and Mean Icy while bringing along with the crate of cocoon trapping the students within, heading straight to the Castle of Twin Sisters. The rest of Chaos Strike Force headed off to deal with the originals.


Back at the School of Friendship, the leaders and even the students were still chatting and waiting at the closing grounds of School of Friendship, waiting for the reports from Twilight and her friends. And at the same time, Mystic Tao was scolding and lecturing Chancellor Neighsay, who was annoyed and tried to argue about trusting 'creatures', prompting the old Mystic Councilpony to whack on his forehead a lot. This amuse everyone to see it.

Lance, Nyx and Spike were watching and looking at the School of Friendship's entrance being locked up by magical padlock. Three of them sighed in frustration and disappointment about it.

Nyx sighed, "I still can't get over this, guys. I still can't believe that jerk closed down. All because he thinks we didn't follow the EEA rules."

"Tell me about it." Spike agreed, "He won't even let Twilight explain why his rules stinks and need to use their freestyle to teach the students. And not to mention, he's being a jerk to other creatures after what they've done for us."

"There's nothing we can do but wait," Lance said calmly yet frustratingly. He sighed a bit, "Even if they did find them, then what will happen next?"

Nyx hummed in concern, "That's a really good question. Knowing my mom, she'd be upset and sad to do anything about the School of Friendship since Neighsay doesn't want to give her a second chance."

"No kidding. Well, hopefully that our guys can talk some sense into her. She just has to realize that we don't need stinking EEA rules for our school rocks. It's already is" Spike agreed. He turned and spotted Photo Finish arriving to the scene. He looked surprise, "Photo Finish? What are you doing here?"

"What does it looks like?" Photo Finish said firmly, "I am here for taking photos of Princess Twilight and her friends for founding this school!"

The children looked shock and disbelief. Lance spoke, "What are you talking about? I thought that photo was taken a month ago."

"What?! That cannot be right!" Photo Finish exclaimed in shock and concern.

"It's true. A pony came here to take photo of us from last month. Man, she's very pushy," Spike commented dryly.

"No! That is not right," Photo Finish protested, "The Canterlot Historical Society has already deliver the mail to you from last month, informing you all that our photographers are not available to do the shoot! We were dealing with other projects! We even told him that I'll be available today!"

The children were in shock and concern of the reports. They then looked at each other for having discussion.

"Something's not right," Spike said in concern, "If they didn't send the photographer here from last month, who was that?"

"I don't know. But there's something off with her especially her voice, no doubt." Lance said firmly. He hummed thoughtfully, "Why did she come here in the first place?"

Nyx gave some thoughts carefully as her eyes widened in shock and concern. She gasped, "Chrysalis! That photographer was Chrysalis?!"

"Huh?! Are you serious?!" Spike asked in surprise, "How did you know?"

"One thing for sure, Chrysalis's really need to work on her acting skills. She's very terrible at it, even if she tried to be nice. Guess she never learn from her mistakes," Nyx commented, "And the reason Ace behave aggressive towards her is because Mole Rats are fierce enemies to bugs especially Changelings!"

"Wow. That's something." Lance remarked in surprise. He hissed, "We've gotta warn Twilight! Now!"

Spike nodded firmly as he quickly took out both quill and scroll, "On it!"


Queen Chrysalis, Mean Eight, Mean Tailtech and Mean Icy continued their journey to the Castle of Two Sisters, bringing along with their hostages. The students grunted and groaned, struggling to move and break through the coccons. Upon arriving to their destination, the former queen of Changelings laughed amusingly yet pleasingly of it.

"Yes, we are here…" Queen Chrysalis said in pleasant tone, "Soon, the Elements of Harmony will be mine to command!"

Queen Chrysalis and her forces have entered the ruined castle's hall. The captive students were then placed and attached to staircases. They're all groaned and grunted, struggling to escape.

"Four of you, remain here and keep your eyes on them," Queen Chrysalis said firmly and dryly, "Now, my Mean Six, let us go and find the Elements quickly. They must be here somewhere."

Mean Twilight nodded reluctantly and frustratingly, "Understood. We'll get the job done."

Queen Chrysalis marched out at once. Mean Six followed her from behind. She then gathered the rest of her 'friends' close together for secret discussion.

"Once we get the power of the Elements," Mean Twilight said sinisterly and darkly, "No creature – not even her majesty – can tell us what to do."

"Seriously? You wanna turn on her?" Mean Rainbow asked in surprise yet amusingly.

"I thought you agreed with her…" Mean Pinkie said suspiciously, "If this is a joke, thenI hated it."

Mean Twilight scoffed, "I pretended to agree with her until we get the Elements. So, we can take the chance to take her down."

Mean Applejack hummed amusingly, "You know what I think? That's gotta be the worst plan you ever come up with." She then laughed out loud, "I am enjoying this!"

"As long as I have something that is mine!" Mean Rarity exclaimed greedily. She then laughed sinisterly, "Mine… Mine… My precious…"

"I'm loving it too," Mean Fluttershy agreed.

"Then, we'll wait for the rest when they returned," Mean Starlight said calmly.

Mean Sunset smirked, "Yes. We'll strike at her before she makes her move."

"Yeah…" Mean Tailtech and Mean Icy agreed.

"Good… Good…" Mean Twilight smirked amusingly and sinisterly, "Once we find and take them, then we regroup with my evil husband and others. We're gonna take her and the rest down!"

Liking her evil plot, Mean Eight and two mean members of Chaos Strike Force laughed evilly and sinisterly as they agreed with it. Mean Six headed and followed Queen Chrysalis. Mean Starlight, Mean Sunset, Mean Tailtech and Mean Icy remained behind, guarding the student hostages.


Travelling the Everfree Forest; Mane Eight, Dragon Strike Force and Lockdown were still looking out and searching for the missing students via using the Student ID Tracker Device. And so far, they haven't found anyone or even a trap they have to deal with yet.

"Anything?" Rainbow asked impatiently.

Tailtech sighed while looking at his tracker device, "No. The tracker keep saying that the students are somewhere on the north."

"North?" Rarity asked curiously. She gasped in surprise, "That is the Castle of Two Sisters, and also where the Tree of Harmony is hidden!"

"That is true. But why there?" Shorty asked in concern, "If this kidnapper wanted to wield the Elements of Harmony, then he's mistaken. Only the Chosen Ones can wield them."

Terrorcreep hummed suspiciously, "Unless he knows there's a way to wield them."

"Whatever it is, we've gotta get there and stop him before he could do some damages. And of course, we need to save the students too," Blazefist said firmly, "Head straight to the Castle of Two Sisters. Time is short! Let's move it!"

With everyone's in agreement, they're all trotted off and headed straight to the Castle of Two Sisters. And at the same time, Lockdown was seemed down and upset over his demotion and Chancellor Neighsay being mad at him.

"Are you still upset over demotion?" Starlight asked in concern.

"Of course, I am still upset of that! That position means everything to me," Lockdown said in disappointment.

"Yeah. For you to bully some teachers and students," Laxtinct complained.

Pinkie nodded, "Yeah. We and some students were kinda bumped by you for messing up our fun."

"So, you'd think I'm some kind of bully?! Is that how you all think of me when the school started?" Lockdown asked angrily and annoyingly. This makes everyone uneasy and worried. He groaned, "Wow. I have never felt offended in my life! Thinking that my job is about making ponies' lives miserable when I'm trying to make sure the school never close down and students get the education they need!"

Everyone was shocked by Lockdown's reasons. Aqua asked, "What do you mean by that?"

"Is there a reason why you're being stick in the mud?" Rainbow asked curiously.

Lockdown sighed in upset tone, "Yeah. I have. I did it for Camp Chipmunk."

"You're kidding me," Terrorcreep asked in disbelief.

"Camp Chipmunk?" Fluttershy asked in surprise. She awed happily, "I loved that camp a lot! I enjoyed nature activities and meeting lots of animal critters too! It was the best camp I ever been to."

"I also loved that camp too and even done the squirrel communication too," Lockdown said happily with tears.

"Really? You talk to squirrels?" Pinkie asked in surprise. Lockdown nodded firmly. She hummed, "You sure you're not related to Kronk?"

Lockdown gasped, "How did you know about my squirrel pet's name? Are you psychic?!"

Pinkie looked surprise with a blink, "Uh, never mind." She muttered, "I was kinda talking about the other guy from movie."

"So, you did it for Camp Everfree? Why?" Saber asked curiously.

"It was closed down because it refused to obey and follow the EEA guidebook!" Lockdown exclaimed, shocking everyone. He sighed, "Yeah. That's true. The camp consultants didn't believe in the EEA Rules suitable for the camp. So, they tried their own teaching style. This got EEA on the wrong side to close it down."

"Oh my…" Fluttershy said in shock and concern, "I thought it was closed down because the forest is dangerous with wild animals."

"No. The animals and even the carnivores are very friendly." Lockdown corrected the reason.

"I don't believe it. How could they do that?!" Icy said in shock.

Pinkie hissed in concern, "No wonder you wanted to make us follow the EEA rules, knowing it doesn't work well."

"Oh, believe me, I know it doesn't work for some schools because telling and writing on board are not always the best teachings to students," Lockdown said firmly. He sighed, "But if I let them go and do what they wanted, the EEA will close down the school. That's why I had to be hard on the schools to make sure that they will never closed and get accredited, no matter what."

Everyone couldn't help but feel sympathy and pity for Lockdown's reasons and strict with EEA Rules.

"I'm kinda feel bad for saying that to you," Rainbow said in shame.

"Me too…" Pinkie agreed in shame.

"I think all of us feel the same," Sunset said in concern, "Sorry, Lockdown."

Lockdown sighed, "Well, it doesn't matter. The school is already closed down. No matter what anyone said, Chancellor Neighsay deemed it failure. It's gonna be tough to change his mind."

"That is true, I supposed…" Starlight agreed. She turned and looked at Twilight, who is upset and disappointed over her school being closed. "And it's affecting her."

"But not for long," Shadow Dragon disagreed. He then approached to Twilight. He spoke firmly, "Twilight, it's not gonna help us find and rescue the students if you're not concetrating."

"Oh! Sorry about that," Twilight apologized in shame. She sighed in frustration, "It's… It's just so hard to get over what has happened."

"Twilight, you can't let Neighsay get to you! He's wrong about ponies and creatures become friends, our school, our teaching skills and what the friendship is really about. Plus, his EEA Guidebook didn't work well for our school. It caused the mess in the first place."

"Still… I can't help but feel like that he was right about one thing. The school was a disaster and students went missing because of me. I've let everyone down."

"Twilight, don't you think you give up too easily?" Starlight asked firmly. Twilight turned and glared at her. She laughed a bit, "Hey, you made me a guidance counselor. That means tough love."

Shadow Dragon groaned, "Not helping, Starlight."

"Hear me out, guys," Starlight said firmly, "I was a disaster when I became your apprentice. But you showed me that when you know in your heart something is right, you stand up for it. You did that for me. Why not for the School of Friendship?"

Everyone looked surprised by Starlight's counsel. She's asking Twilight to do something unexpected for the School of Friendship?

"Somehow, I know where this is going," Blazefist commented amusingly. He turned and looked at Twilight, "Remember what I told you?"

Twilight gasped, "Oh no! No! I am not going to do that! I am not going through it!"

"Twilight, you have to. And this is politics," Blazefist said seriously and firmly, "Neighsay is too stubborn and ignorant to listen because he thinks he's doing 'greater good' for ponies. But in reality, he's a xenophobic coward and wanted to prove that ponies are better than creatures. So, if you prove your valued point over his, then others will support and agree with you. And therefore, he will be forced to step down and submit to your vision."

Twilight shook her head and protested, "But I want him to change and accept my vision, not forced him! There has to be a better way!"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "Sorry, Twilight. But I have to agree with Blaze. This is politics. No one is gonna play nice and fair to each other. You have to make a stand and show your point is better than Neighsay's, no matter what."

Twilight hissed, "I can't go against the EEA! They're in charge of all the schools in Equestria!"

"No, Twilight!" Starlight disagreed, "You're in-charge of all the friendship in Equestria. Why should you let somepony else stop you from doing your job?"

Twilight looked uneasy and concern, "But Neighsay-!"

"Doesn't matter!" Starlight interrupted loudly yet firmly to surprised and shocked Twilight, "You can write your own rules! Because you are doing something new. Something important! Not just for students! For Equestria and Mystic Realm! That is the greater good! Better than Neighsay's! Make your stand now!"

Twilight was still stunned and surprised. She turned and looked at the rest of her friends and even Lockdown, who shown their confidence and determination while nodded firmly that they're willing to stand by her side and support her vision, no matter what. She even realized what is really going on.

"You're right," Twilight said in realization, "Why we're doing this is way more important than how we're doing this! And we are doing this!"

Everyone cheered out wildly and happily about Twilight's resolve. She finally got her confidence and determination back.

Blazefist scoffed, "About time you realized of what you have to do."

"Now, that's the Twilight we know." Starlight exclaimed happily.

"You're ready for the mission?" Shadow Dragon asked calmly.

"Yes, I am," Twilight said firmly and calmly. Suddenly, the magically scroll appeared before her and her friends. She unrolled the scroll for her to read. She gasped in shock, "Oh no! Now, we finally know who is responsible of kidnapping the students and want the Elements of Harmony! It's Chrysalis!"

"Chrysalis?!" Everyone asked in shock and disbelief.

"She's behind this? How?!" Aqua asked in concern.

Twilight hissed, "According to the children, the photographer we met was actually her, in disguise! Canterlot Historical Society is unable to send their photographers until today."

"That explains why Ace reacted badly at her. Naked mole rats are bad with the bugs especially Changelings," Saber said in shock and concern, "Still why need our hair and pictures."

"Still hurts," Rainbow complained while rubbing her head.

Rarity nodded in frustration, "Nearly ruin my fashion style too."

"For the Elements of Harmony. She created the clones to get them," Terrorcreep said firmly and dryly.

Shorty hummed thoughtfully, "Terrorcreep's right. By my calculation, Chrysalis might have the chance to get and use them against us."

"And I'm guessing the students are the bait for us to come after," Applejack said in concern, "Definitely a trap for us."

"This is really bad. We need to act now," Blazefist said firmly and determinedly.

"Then, we better act quickly!" Twilight exclaimed firmly and angrily. She then heard laughter, which annoyed her. She groaned, "Lax! Pinkie! Please stop laughing! This is serious!"

"Uh, Twilight, I don't think it's us," Pinkie said in concern.

"Yeah. It's not us do the laughing. We'd never do that, unless we're so down," Laxtinct said in concern.

Laxtinct turned on his left, where he found an evil doppelganger of himself emerged out from the bushes. Mean Laxtinct even armed himself with darkish aura around his body. He also armed with his Rock Hammer and Elemental Element of Earth powers. He wasn't alone. Mean Shadow Dragon, Mean Blazefist, Mean Aqua, Mean Saber, Mean Shorty and Mean Terrorcreep. They armed with both weapons and Elemental Elements.

Laxtinct yelped, "Guys, is it me or am I seeing doubles with freakish dark powers?!"

"You're not the only one." Terrorcreep said in concern. "All of us did!"

"Who are they?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

Rarity quivered in fear while hiding behind Shorty's back, "What is the meaning of this?"

Shorty hissed, "Double Trouble…"

"Clones…" Saber said in concern, "Looks like she did it."

Twilight growled, "Whoever they are, they're not gonna getting in our way to find and save the students!"

Armed with his Darkness Blade, Shadow Dragon narrowed his determined eyes, "Let's take them down now!"

Mean Shadow Dragon smirked, "Try if you can. We're stronger and better than you!"

"Oh shit!" Lockdown exclaimed in concern.

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force charged and engaged fiercely against Seven of Chaos Strike Force. They're all fought fiercely and determinedly against each other.

Shadow Dragon and Twilight teamed up against Mean Shadow Dragon. Saber and Applejack faced off Mean Saber. Rarity covered up for Tailtech and Shorty to fire at Mean Shorty, who blasted back as well. Aqua and her evil clone fought in combat, but the former was assisted by Rainbow. Terrorcreep protected and kept Fluttershy safe while facing off Mean Terrorcreep. Blazefist and Mean Blazefist engaged a fire fighting with each other. Pinkie, Laxtinct and Icy were fighting with Mean Laxtinct.

While the teams were battling the evil clones; Starlight, Sunset and Lockdown took advantage to escape the battlefield and headed to the Castle of Two Sisters to find and rescue the students.


The students, still trapped inside the cocoons, struggled and unable to break through and escaped their captivity. Mean Tailtech was working and inventing on his new inventions. Mean Icy was cooking on her cooks. Mean Starlight and Mean Sunset, bored and annoyed, were playing the chess game.

"What are we gonna do?!" Yona asked in concern.

Arcee grunted, "If we don't stop her now there's no telling what kind of plans she has for the Elements."

"Or worse," Ciel said in concern, "She could corrupt and turn them against the professors including my brother."

Ocellus quivered in fear, "I hate to think the worst possible to deal with."

"Yeah. This reminds me of Storm King!" Silverstream exclaimed in fear.

Melody whined and cried tearfully, "I don't want to go through that again! I don't want it again!"

"Then, we've gotta make sure it won't happen!" Sandbar exclaimed firmly and determinedly.

Heatwave groaned in concern, "Hopefully, we make it back for rest and recreation. Trust me. This aching me, you know!"

Gallus groaned, "Really?! At a time like this?!"

"Any bright idea?" Smolder asked in annoyance.

"Simple. You'd give me what I want," Mean Tailtech said sinisterly at the students, who yelped and quivered in fear. He cackled amusingly while patting his wrench, "All I need is the parts from this little bot. I'd love to break and build new toy!"

DECK yelped before blew his steam out literally, "Excuse me?! I'm not a robot! And I'm not your toy too!"

"It's always fun to insult sensitive creatures like you," Mean Tailtech commented amusingly.

Melody gasped before scolded angrily, "Calling him bad name is not nice. You should be ashamed of yourself, Professor Tailtech!"

"Melody, that is not Professor Tailtech. It's his evil clone," Blackwicth corrected her firmly.

Melody yelped in realization, "Oh. Right. Sorry."

"Still! Melody's right! No one makes fun of DECK to get away with it!" Silverstream exclaimed firmly.

Jesuits nodded, "I'm with Silverstream! If we're out, we will pound you to submission and make you regret for kidnapping and hurting us!"

"Indeed! I will defend DECK!" Aero agreed proudly, "Justice will prevail!"

"You know that he's just insulting, brother?" Rak asked in annoyance.

Aero groaned, "Are you with us or against us, brother?"

Rak sighed, "Always with you, you know. I'm just stating the facts."

"The fact is that we or teachers will stop you and your queen from getting away with this," Arcee said firmly and determinedly, "Trust us. They especially Master Shadow Dragon have fought and defeated many villains including the Dark Lord himself."

Ciel nodded, "I seconded it!"

"Your queen will fail again," Kindy said firmly and determinedly, "You'll lose again."

"Don't you mean she lose?" Mean Starlight asked amusingly, shocking the group. She scoffed, "Did you honestly think that we're some kind of obedient clone troopers? That is so cliché classic…"

Mean Sunset smirked, "Tell me about it. The sooner they get the Elements and the rest of our friends return, we're gonna take everything down."

"Wow… Definitely they take the whole new level of evil clones," Leo commented in surprise, "Wouldn't you agreed, Jessie?"

"Indeed. Guess Chrysalis was very desperate to create the clones that she forgot to make sure their loyalties," Jesuit said firmly and calmly, "Please, stop calling me that, Leo. We're not some kind of mates."

"You won't get away with this!" Mano exclaimed firmly.

"You're in no position to do anything. Even if your professors did arrive, they're too late to stop this." Mean Icy commented sinisterly. She brought the tray of dumplings an apple fritters, "Care to try one of my dumplings? And I even made apple fritters."

The students were confused and shocked by Mean Icy's offer. They looked at each other for the moment. They're all shrugged in uncertainty. They remained firmly and cautiously picked the food up.

"I don't know why you're serving us, but…" Smolder muttered. She put a dumpling in her mouth. After chewing on it, she looked surprise of eating it. She smiled happily, "Mmm! This is really good!"

"Seriously?" Gallus asked in surprise.

Eating another dumpling, Mano hummed happily, "She's right!"

"No kidding!" Heatwave agreed while eating an apple fritter.

The students chattered and muttered happily while eating the dumplings and apple fritters.

"She may be evil, but I gotta say. Her cooking is spot-on," Sandbar commented while eating his dumpling. He yelped in concern, "No offense, Solflare!"

"None taken. Normally, my sister's a terrible cook," Solflare remarked amusingly, "But I don't tell her that."

Sandbar gulped nervously, "Uh, could you not tell her what I said either, please?"

Noticing DECK didn't pick and eat the food, Ocellus asked, "DECK, why aren't you eating?"

"Metal Ponies don't eat. We weren't built to consume anything, after all," DECK said calmly, "Electrical source is our only supply to regenerate our source."

Mean Icy scoffed, "Too bad for you."

"Stupidest question of all time, why are we eating the enemy food?" Blackwitch asked calmly and annoyingly, "And also, aren't we supposed to do something? Oh, I don't know – get the heck out of this stupid cocoons, and also stop the bad guys?!"

Everyone stopped at once, realizing of what Blackwitch has asked. They then looked at each other for the moment. They're all became very serious and determined to glare at each other.

"You'll be stopped! Count on it!" Arcee exclaimed firmly.

Mean Starlight sighed, "And I supposed to say 'Sorry, little ones. We've already won.'"

"Nope. You've already lost," The confident voice shouted.

This shocked and alerted everyone inside the hall. Four evil clones got blasted straight against the wall. The students looked up and found Starlight, Sunset and Lockdown arrived and entered into the scene. They approached and free the students out from the captives.

"The teachers are here! YEAH!" Yona cheered wildly and happily.

"About time," Blackwitch sighed in annoyance, "I almost died with these idiots making things worse!"

"HEY!" The students protested in annoyance.

"No time! Lockdown, get the students to safety!" Starlight ordered firmly. She turned and glared at the evil clones, "Sunset and I will take care of the clones!"

Sunset groaned, "If there's one thing I can't stand the most, it's the evil clones. Why does everyone think cloning good guys to be evil is great?!"

"On it!"Lockdown saluted. He turned and pushed the students off, "Let's move it, creatures! Time's not on our side!"

"But Chrysalis-!" Arcee protested in concern. She got pushed by Lockdown. She grunted, "She and Mean Six are trying to get the Elements of Harmony! You have to stop them!"

"Don't worry! We've got this!" Starlight said firmly.

Sunset nodded, "Go! Get to safety!"

Lockdown pushed and moved the students to the safety zone. Starlight and Sunset charged and engaged the evil clones at once.


Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force were still battling the Chaos Strike Force, who has proven to be equal and strong as the originals.

Shadow Dragon swung and struck his Darkness Blade against Mean Shadow Dragon, who firmly and calmly yet fiercely block the attacks while fought back for couple of rounds. When they clashed for the moment, the evil clone quickly headbutt against the original's before nudging him by guts and then punches him for few times. Just before he could do anything, Twilight levitated and thrown the clone against the tree. And just before she could do anything, she got blasted by Chaos Hyper Blast. He then swiftly and quickly punched at her for few times. He then kicked her to the ground. Just before he could finish her off, Shadow Dragon jumped and kicked his evil clone off. Mean Shadow Dragon snarled as he attacked both his original and wife. Twilight summoned and used the barrier spell to block and deflect the attacks while allowing Shadow Dragon to strike back at him. Seeing him weakened, Twilight and Shadow Dragon summoned and unleashed Darkness Oblivion Beam and Sparkling Star Blast at Mean Shadow Dragon, who barely summoned Shield of Darkness to hold off the attacks. They pierced through the barrier and knocked him straight against the tree trunk hard.

Mean Saber summoned and launched Tornado Beam Blast at Applejack and Saber, who barely dodge and evade the attacks, though they got hit and stroke by some attacks. He then summoned and blasted Wind Storm at them straight and knocked on the large rocks. He then swung and blasted Zen Air Slashes at them. She yelped in concern as she quickly grabbed and thrown the large rock at the attacks. It got shredded to pieces. Saber jumped and unleashed Air Raid to slam him to the ground before unleashing Hurricane Speed Raid in ramming and knocking him out, allowing Applejack to throw a punch at his face.

Rarity used her Diamond Barrier in blocking and deflecting the blasts, allowing Tailtech and Shorty to fire back at Mean Shorty, who crazily and wildly firing his Gatling Blaster at them. He then armed and fired his missiles at them. They're all panicked and screamed in fear. They quickly abandoned it and ran for their lives at once. They're all barely dodge the attacks. Mean Shorty fired the missile again at them again. Rarity summoned the Diamond Barrier to deflect, allowing Shorty and Tailtech fired both Flame Volley Blaster and Typhon Blaster's powerful laser beams at Mean Shorty off.

Aqua screamed angrily and determinedly as she swung and struck punches at Mean Aqua, who was grooving and dancing wildly and calmly to dodge the attacks and even Rainbow's speed attack. She easily summoned and struck Water Torpedo Shards and Hydro Cannon at them. They both barely dodge and block the attacks, as well as trying to punch back. And at the same time, Blazefist and Mean Blazefist were punching at each other fiercely and determinedly for couple of times. They then unleashed Firestorm Phoenix at each other before ignited the explosion. Mean Blazefist jumped and is about to unleash Fire Fist but got kicked and thrown over at Mean Aqua. Aqua quickly summon and fire the Hydro Cannon in throwing them off.

Mean Terrorcreep summoned and launched Grizzly Wings and Crimson Lightning at Terrorcreep and Fluttershy, who yelped and grunted in pain and fear while struggling to overcome them. The evil clone then unleashed Thunderstorm on them. Terrorcreep quickly summon and blasted his Nightmare Thunder Destroyer in obliterating the Thunderstorm. Fluttershy charged and gave the Star at Mean Terrorcreep, who panicked and backed away from her. This allowed her husband to jump and struck his Crimson Lightning at him to the ground.

Mean Laxtinct laughed evilly as he was hammering his Rock Hammer on Laxtinct, Pinkie and Icy. Three of them barely dodge and evaded multiple attacks from him. He even unleashed the quake on the ground, shaking them to fall down. He was about to slam his Rock Hammer on them. Icy fired her Ice Beam on the ground, causing him to slip wildly and crazily. Laxtinct charged as he struck his Rock Fist at his face. Pinkie then fired her Party Cannon at him off.

Chaos Strike Force grunted and groaned in pain while glaring at the enemies. They all quickly retreated at once.

"That takes care of them," Terrorcreep grunted in pain, "I don't think we're out."

Shadow Dragon nodded, "Definitely. Yeah. The students are still with Chrysalis! And she's gonna get the Elements!"

Twilight gave her narrowed angry looks, "Not on our watch!"


Recalling her former scouts' reports, Queen Chrysalis and Mean Six have arrived at the cave beneath the Castle of Two Sisters. They're now looking at the Tree of Harmony.

Queen Chrysalis smiled pleasantly, "Yes… The Elements of Harmony is ours! Now get them!"

"Yes, your majesty…" Mean Twilight said calmly, "Let's go and get them."

Mean Six chuckled sinisterly and amusingly. They're all approached to the Tree of Harmony. Mean Twilight levitated and took them out from the tree. She placed them on her and her friends. While she was wearing Element of Magic tiara, the rest of her friends worn the necklaces-like with Elements of Harmony.

"We are ready, ma'am," Mean Twilight reported happily.

Queen Chrysalis smirked, "Good. Very good. We are ready."


Lockdown has guided and taken the students to the top level of Castle of Two Sisters. They're all panted heavily, exhaustingly and tiredly. They're now resting and taking a break from running.

"Close call…" Lockdown said in relief, "We're safe for now. No one can find us here."

"Man. That was tensed…" Sandbar commented.

"Well, it's much worse than you think, kid." Leo commented calmly, "Trust me on this."

Aero nodded, "Indeed. When you're on battlefield, it'll be much more tense and worse. Be ready to face them. Kill or get killed."

"I don't think I wanna know," DECK said in concern.

Yona groaned in concern, "Yona agreed."

"Do you think it's good idea to leave them by themselves to handle their evil clones?" Ocellus asked in concern, "What if Chrysalis got the Elements in time?!"

Mano groaned, "I cannot imagine of what happen next."

"She won't. I'm confident that my brother and others won't let it happen," Ciel said firmly, "I know it."

"Ciel's right. They've been in worse situation but they always come out at the end," Kindy said calmly, "I'm sure this is nothing they can't handle."

Solflare sighed calmly, "We must have faith in them. I will not lose mine. They're our only hope to stop them…"

"Hopefully, they turned out to be heroes you guys talked about," Smolder grumbled.

Gallus nodded, "Yeah. The last thing we need is to find out that they're the jokers in the Equestria. I still have a hard time to believe they actually beat Storm King."

"Killed him! Not just beat him," Silverstream corrected Gallus. She smiled, "I'm sure that they can do this."

Melody nodded happily, "It's true. The professors did beat and kill the Storm King, and even scared the evil Dark Mystic Ponies too."

"Indeed," Jesuit said firmly and calmly, "They can get through this."

"So, what now?" Rak asked in concern. He then noticed Arcee got up and marched out. He asked in surprise, "Hey, Arcee! Where are you going?"

"You're not seriously about challenging and picking a serious fight with them, aren't you?!" Blackwitch asked suspiciously.

Arcee remained silent yet firm and calm. Everyone was in shock and concerned by her planning.

"Wow! You're serious about this!" Bella asked in shock and concern.

"I don't know about you. But if I were you, I wouldn't do something stupid," Heatwave said seriously and firmly, "We're talking about dealing with one of the most dangerous villain in Equestria! You do not wanna mess with her!"

Sandbar hissed, "For once, I'm with Heatwave. She's dangerous and scary bad guy to fight with."

"I can't stand here and do nothing," Arcee said angrily and firmly, "If Queen Chrysalis has the Elements now, there is no way that Master Shadow Dragon and his friends could stop them. They could be dead! I have to help them now!"

"I told you before. The Elements won't work on them," Blackwitch said seriously and firmly.

"And why?" Smolder asked suspiciously.

Ocellus nodded, "I have to agree with Smolder. What makes you say that? How did you know about it?"

"I said it won't work. That's all you need to know," Blackwitch said firmly.

Mano groaned, "That's some help she has."

Solflare sighed, "As they said about Wisdom Seekers, 'Wisdom has funny ways to show'."

"I don't care what you all think. I'm going in and help them out, no matter what," Arcee said firmly and determinedly. She sighed, "Don't try to stop me."

"No one tries to stop you, Arcee," Yona said firmly. She smiled warmly, "Yona wants to help!"

Arcee was surprised yet touched by Yona's answer. One-by-one, the rest of students also declared and joined in as well. Silverstream, Melody, Ocellus, Ciel, Kindy and Rak gave them a warm and passionate hug. They too wanted to help her and their teachers as well.

"You guys…" Arcee said in surprise. She sighed, "Thanks…"

"Not so fast, you're not going anywhere," Lockdown said seriously. The students groaned in frustration by his protest. He continued, "Not without the supervisor. Trust me. I'm good at this."

The students looked at each other curiously and thoughtfully. They're all shrugged in uncertain yet relief. They're all nodded firmly and determinedly that they're going to help their friends.

And just before the students and Lockdown could move out, they spotted Maul and some of Demon Changelings were shouting and grumbling at each other over 'their missions' while climbing up the stairs. They're all halted as they're facing at the students and Lockdown. They're all awkward and shocked by it.

"Well, that was awkward…" Heatwave commented in surprise yet awkward.

Maul and his Demon Changelings gave their loud growling and hissing at the students. They're all yelped in fear and concern by them. This caused the students and Lockdown stay closed together while facing at them.

"Not awkward! Scary!" Ocellus corrected fearfully.

Arcee hissed, "Damn it…"


Starlight and Sunset continued fighting and battling the evil clones at the lobby. Starlight summoned and used the Diamond Barrier in blocking and deflecting the attacks, allowing Sunset to fire her Sun Buster Blast at the clones. They all dodged the attacks and fought back. Both Starlight and Sunset charged and fired their powerful Unicorn Bursts at their originals' force field for couple of times. The barrier slowly formed some cracked and breaking. Mean Tailtech fired his Typhoon Blaster's powerful missile in destroying it into pieces, allowing Mean Icy to fire and blasted her ice beam in freezing and trapping them.

Starlight and Sunset grunted in pain while struggling to free themselves from their prison cells. Their evil clones approached as they concentrated and combined their magical powers, unleashing Repulsive Force in knocking them straight against the walls. Both groaned in pain, struggled to get up and face off their enemies.

Suddenly, Queen Chrysalis has arrived at the lobby, along with both Mean Six and Chaos Strike Force. She found Starlight and Sunset on the ground.

Queen Chrysalis laughed amusingly, "How interesting to see you both here. Looks like I can finally have my revenge." She then found the students were missing. She groaned, "Where are the students?!"

"They escaped, madam," Mean Tailtech reported firmly and calmly.

Mean Icy nodded, "Yeah. No thanks to them!"

Queen Chrysalis scoffed, "Well, it doesn't matter now. Twilight and her friends will be here soon. Let us finish them off before they caused us more problems."

"As you wish," Mean Twilight obliged calmly and pleasingly.

And just before Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force could finish Starlight and Sunset, they're all got shot and blasted by powerful magical blasts. The former protégés of Twilight Sparkle were surprised by it. They turned back and found Mane Six and Dragon Strike Force have arrived.

"Need a hoof?" Twilight asked calmly while raising her hoof out.

Sunset and Starlight nodded happily as they grabbed and held on hers, pulling them up. She and her team turned and faced at Queen Chrysalis and the evil clones.

Queen Chrysalis laughed amusingly, "Princess Twilight Sparkle – my favorite little brat! I've been looking forward to get my revenge on you and your friends for not only dethroning me, but also turned my hive against me!"

"You could have accepted our friendship. You could have changed for better. The hive would have accepted you. But instead, you rejected it," Twilight said firmly and angrily, "You have no one else but yourself to blame!"

Queen Chrysalis snarled angrily, "How dare you!"

"Chrysalis, we're giving you one last chance," Shadow Dragon said firmly, "Surrender now and we will spare your life."

"I don't think so. This time, I will be victorious!" Queen Chrysalis exclaimed arrogantly and proudly, "My nemeses, meet your match! Now, my evil servants, take them down!"

"Yes, your highness!" Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force obliged.

Starlight sighed, "Shouldn't have known she wouldn't give up easily."

"Guess we do the hard way. Again…" Sunset remarked dryly.

"It's time to take her down," Shadow Dragon said firmly and determinedly.

Twilight nodded determinedly, "Everypony, take them down!"

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force gave their loud battle cry. Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force did the same thing as well. Both originals and their clones charged straight to the battlefield. They have their fierce clashes with each other.

Mean Twilight has unleashed powerful Unicorn Burst at Twilight, who quickly summoned Magical Barrier to block and deflect the beams. As soon as she dispersed her barrier down, her evil clone charged and rammed her off. She then unleashed and fired Dark Sparkling Star Burst at her. She barely dodged and evade the attacks. She then fired back at her evil clone, who quickly summoned and used the Magical Barrier to block the attacks. The clone got levitated and thrown straight against the walls. Both Twilight and her evil clone unleashed their full powerful Magical Magnum Blast in clashing and ramming at each other.

"I have the Element of Magic! I am much more powerful and stronger than you!" Mean Twilight bragged proudly, "You cannot win! Give up now!"

Twilight groaned, "I don't think so! You may have the Element! It doesn't mean you actually have its power!"

Shadow Dragon and his evil clone were facing at each other while armed themselves in fighting stance. Using the Blazing Dragon Style and Black Serpent Strikes, they both charged and launched multiple punches and kicks at each other, though they blocked and deflected them off. They then launched fierce punches at each other's faces before stumbled back. They then armed with their Darkness Blades. They charged and engaged a fierce sword fighting at each other for few times. They then have the fierce clashes at each other for the moment.

"For a clone, you're strong and skilled fighter," Shadow Dragon commented.

Mean Shadow Dragon scoffed, "Why thank you. But you being a good guy stinks. Being evil is better and perfect. Your wife stinks."

Shadow Dragon gave a headbutt against Mean Shadow Dragon's. He grunted, "Don't insult me that again!"

Both Shadow Dragon and Mean Shadow Dragon resumed their sword fighting as well as punching and kicking at each other for couple of rounds.

Mean Blazefist and Mean Aqua unleashed both Phoenix Firestorm and Hydro Cannon at their originals and Rainbow Dash. Blazefist summoned his Fire Shield to block and withstand the attacks. And at the same time, Aqua summoned and fired Water Torpedo Shards at the clones. Unfortunately, Mean Rainbow sped very fast in knocking and blocking off the attacks before activated and charged her Sonic Rainboom at the Fire Shield, ramming three originals. Fortunately, Rainbow managed to kick her off as both of them began a fierce brawl. Blazefist swung his Falcon Spear, engaging and battling with his evil clone as well unleashing Fireball Shots and Phoenix Firestorm at each other. Aqua and her clone used their Water Tiger Claws and Tsunami Blades at each other while using Surf across the area.

Rainbow charged up and rammed her Sonic Rainboom at her clone, who dodged and flew up, allowing her to ram and knock Mean Blazefist and Mean Aqua off against the wall. And just Mean Rainbow could do anything, Blazefist and Aqua combined and fired Firespin Strike and Water Torpedo Shard, aiming and blasting her off. She dropped and fell on them.

"You idiot! What the hell was that?!" Mean Blazefist demanded angrily.

Mean Aqua groaned and rapped angrily, "Yeah, yo! What the heck?! You're supposed to help us out, fool! Not let us burn!"

Mean Rainbow scoffed and blew raspberry at them, "You'd think I care?!"

Mean Blazefist groaned, "That does it! I've had enough with you two!"

"Couldn't say better myself, yo!" Mean Aqua agreed angrily.

Mean Blazefist, Mean Aqua and Mean Rainbow screamed angrily as they've gotten into a fierce fight with each other. Their originals were stunned and dumbfounded of what they have seen. They looked at each other as they shrugged in uncertain. Nevertheless, they attacked the clones. Blazefst blasted Phoenix Fire Storm and Hydro Cannon in blasting the evil clones off, followed by Rainbow's Sonic Rainboom. Three of them groaned and moaned.

"Man, for the evil clones, they're not very smart and good at teamwork," Rainbow commented.

Blazefist nodded, "Yeah. They may have our powers and abilities, but they don't have our spirits."

"Well, at least, you're all don't have to listen to her rap," Aqua grumbled, "Man, it gives me a headache to listen to that. I'm suck at it."

Spotting the clones grunting and getting up, Blazefist gasped, "In position! Here they come again!"

Blazefist, Aqua and Rainbow engaged another fierce battle with their evil clones again. And this time, they worked together to defeat each other.

Saber summoned and blasted his Wind Storm at Mean Saber and Mean Applejack, who struggled yet determined to march forward. Applejack grabbed and thrown large debris at them. She quickly used and tangled her Mind Whiplash in tying both of them up. They both approached and glared at their evil clones.

"That was easy." Applejack commented.

Saber hummed, "Hopefully, it is. I get the feeling thing's about to get rough."

"Unlikely, pals." Mean Applejack lied with snickers, "I mean it's not like we purposely make you lowered your guard down or something. I mean if we did, then we wouldn't be in like this. Plus, you're all can't be that stupid to fall for it. If you did, then you would have been in this position, not the other way around."

"Did you get what she said? Coz I can't tell if she lied or not," Applejack said in concern.

Saber hummed in concern, "I hope it's not a trap." He noticed Mean Saber's smile, "Why are you smiling about? And why do I get the feeling that it is a trap."

"Oh, it is, my weak hearted original!" Mean Saber said squeakily yet evilly. He then laughed out loud, "Your justice and benevolent will not prevail! Prepare to die!"

Mean Saber activated and used his Air Choke on both Saber and Applejack, making them both suffocating and choking a lot. They felt the air within them are slowly drained out. With that, the evil clones freed themselves. Mean Applejack laughed evilly as she grabbed and about to throw a large boulder on them. Luckily, Ace, coming out from his master's bag, jumped and attacked Mean Applejack. Feeling the bites and scratches from it, she yelped in pain while bouncing around before knocked Mean Saber off. This gave Saber and Applejack chance to breath slowly and calmly.

Mean Applejack managed to grab and removed Ace out from her face. Just before she could kill it, Applejack jumped and attacked her evil clone. Both of them punched and kicked at each other fiercely and determinedly for couple of times. Saber and Mean Saber charged and engaged a sword-fighting with each other. Both of them simultaneously unleashed their Elemental Element of Wind against each other such as Zen Air Slashes, Wind Blade and Air Raid in high speed and agility. They both got cuts and bruises on their bodies. Both of them unleashed Tornado Beam Blast, charging and ramming at each other fiercely and wildly.

Rarity used Diamond Gem to summon the large barriers, protecting and covering both Tailtech and Shorty. Three of them then fired and blasted their blasters back at the clones, who also did the same thing as they did. Both sides struggled of shooting down their targets, and the only they hit are the walls and barriers only.

"Magnificent, my friends! You have proven yourselves to be worthy opponent!" Mean Shorty said sincerely and calmly yet sinisterly, "I'm truly amazed by your capabilities."

Mean Rarity laughed sinisterly and greedily, "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! My precious!"

Mean Tailtech groaned, "Of all the idiots, I have to work with these useless ones!"

"I don't know what freaks me the most – fighting the clones or seeing their weird and crazy personality," Tailtech asked in concern.

Shorty sighed, "Clearly, Chrysalis was trying to create the perfect evil clones, but instead, she created the opposites, without some specific ingredients."

Rarity groaned, "I am truly disgust when looking at my clone. She's complete greedy! I would never become like that."

"Neither do we," Shorty said in agreement, "I'd say we end this."

With his teammates agreed, Shorty's team prepared to strike back. Charged up his own powers, Shorty and Rarity fired both Solar Beam and Crystallized Laser Beam in blasting and knocking down the barriers and repel their clones off. Tailtech summoned Trapper Claws in trapping the clones within. Instead, the clones unleashed their powerful blast, breaking themselves freed. Mean Shorty even healed himself and his allies. They then unleashed their barrage of blasts on the original. Tailtech used his Armor Mode to block and deflect the blasts, giving Shorty to summoned and swung his Vine Whip and Razor Leaf. Rarity fired her Diamond Gem Blasters at them. Tailtech fired his Typhon Blaster. Their clones also did the same thing as well to them.

Terrorcreep and Fluttershy stayed close together as they're facing their clones, who armed with Dual Thunder Axes and Animal Ruby. Mean Terrorcreep unleashed his Grizzly Wings while Mean Fluttershy sued Bat Spirit to screech on them both. Both grunted in pain and struggle to withstand the attacks for the moment. The Mystic Vampire Pony summoned and blasted Thunder Balls in knocking them off. Fluttershy used her Animal Ruby to summon and use Porcupine's spikes in shooting and blasting them back at the clones. Terrorcreep then summoned and unleashed the Thunderstorm on them, followed by Fluttershy unleashing her Lion's Mighty Roar to blow them off against the walls. Both the clones groaned and moaned in pain.

"You idiot! Do something!" Mean Fluttershy snapped angrily.

Mean Terrorcreep groaned, "I am! But I don't see you doing anything, you uselss whore!"

Mean Fluttershy groaned angrily, "How dare you, you weakling?!"

Both clones gotten into argument, and even gotten into a fierce fight, shocking and confusing Terrorcreep and Fluttershy about it.

"Oh my… I didn't think these clones would hate each other," Fluttershy said in concern.

Terrorcreep sighed, "Well, I can't be surprise of these clones. They have our opposite personality."

"Thank goodness that we don't hate each other." Fluttershy said calmly. She gently patted on her husband's hoof. She sighed, "At least, you and I will always be loved and stay together."

Terrorcreep smiled warmly, "Yes. I agreed. I love you, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy smiled back at him, "I know."

"How disgusting!" Mean Fluttershy exclaimed in disgust, "I can't stand it!"

Mean Terrorcreep snarled, "Neither do I!"

Mean Terrorcreep and Mean Fluttershy screamed out loud as they're all charged and attacked the couples. Terrorcreep and Fluttershy stayed close together as they both fought and engaged their clones while watching each other's back. Fluttershy used her Animal Ruby's power – Lion's Might Roar, Bear's Strength, Snake's Agility and Slippery and even Mantis's Fighting Skills to block their attacks. Terrorcreep used his Crimson Lightning, Nightmare Raid and Thunder Balls to strike back. Their clones did the same tactic as others.

Pinkie, Laxtinct and Icy are facing off their clones, who are armed and readied to fight. Just before they could do anything, Mean Laxtinct slammed his hoof on the ground, creating the quake to shake the originals off. Mean Pinkie screamed in anger as she fired her Party Cannon while Icy blasted her Ice Beam at them. They're all panicked as Laxtinct and Icy summoned the Fortress Wall and Wall of Ice to block the attacks, allowing Pinkie to fire her Party Cannon at them. Laxtinct and Icy fired Stone Gatling and Ice Shards at them as well. The clones all dodged and evaded the attacks while shooting back at them.

Despite the effort, Laxtinct and his team struggled to overcome their clones especially they almost tripped and fell down. This triggered Mean Laxtinct to laugh crazily and oddly, and his has annoyed Mean Icy and Mean Pinkie.

"What are you laughing about?!" Mean Pinkie asked angrily.

Mean Laxtinct laughed crazily, "Them… Funny…"

Mean Pinkie groaned, "There is nothing funny about them, idiot!"

"You know what's funny?" Mean Icy asked amusingly. Her teammates turned and looked at her. She snickered, "My cooking's better than the original's!"

Heard what Mean Icy has said, Icy peeked out from her Wall of Ice and glared at her evil clone, "What did you say?!"

"You heard right," Mean Icy said amusingly, "I made the best dumplings and apple fritters. In fact, one of your students said my cooking was... What was the word?" She hummed thoughtfully before formed smirked, "Spot on! Guess that makes me... The best cook in all of Equestria and the Mystic Realm!"

"WHAT?!" Icy asked angrily as her eyes were twitching annoyingly, "But... You ... I... better cook… Can't... Be…"

"Uh oh! Now you've done it!" Pinkie yelped in concern.

Laxtinct quivered in fear, "Brace yourselves!"

Pinkie and Laxtinct quickly hide inside the pot. Icy's face began turn in red while her ears shot some steam out. Her eyes is filled with volcanoes erupted.

Icy screamed in anger, "I'M GONNNA KILL YOU!"

Icy jumped and attacked her evil clone, along with Mean Laxtinct and Mean Pinkie. They're all screamed in pain and agony. Laxtinct and Pinkie emerged out from the pots, witnessing Icy attacking them.

"Everyone should have learned that insulting Icy's cook is very bad," Pinkie commented.

Laxtinct nodded, "No shit. Come on. Let's help her out."

Pinkie and Laxtinct charged and joined in the fight as they helped Icy and engaged their evil clones.

Starlight and Sunset armed with Glimmering Staff and Blazing Fan, facing off their evil clones, who also have the same weapons.

"Are you ready to die?" Mean Sunset asked curiously.

Mean Starlight snickered, "Yeah. If I kill you, I might ask Amon to come and join me for invasion on enemy base."

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen," Starlight said determinedly.

Sunset nodded, "I'm with Starlight. You're all gonna lose."

Four of them charged and engaged a fierce battle with each other. Starlight fired her Unicorn Burst at Mean Starlight, who summoned her Barrier and fired back at her. And at the same time, they used their Glimmering Staffs in swinging and slamming at each other, as well as casting Elemental Spells against each other. Sunset and her evil clone fought and battled against each other determinedly and firmly for couple of rounds. They even used their Blazing Fans in blocking and deflecting the attacking while strike back at them.

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force have done their best to fight off their evil clones, with everything they have. However, Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force have proven themselves to be equal and match with. The heroes were able to regroup and facing off their enemies as they have surrounded them now. All of them were panting in exhaustion and tiresome.

Mean Shadow Dragon snarled, "Give it up now! You don't stand a chance!"

Mean Twilight nodded, "Indeed. We're victorious!"

"Not a chance," Saber panted in exhaustion.

"Got that right," Blazefist agreed, "We're not down!"

Rainbow grunted a bit, "Yeah! Just because you've got our moves and powers doesn't mean you're winning!"

Twilight glared at Queen Chrysalis, "We will stop you, Chrysalis!"

Queen Chrysalis laughed amusingly, "Go ahead and try. It will be your last thing you do."

Shadow Dragon grunted as he armed himself with his Darkness Blade, "We will or die trying!"

"Good for you…" Queen Chrysalis said amusingly, "Now my minions. Finish them off now! Unleash your power!"

"Yes, your highness. We will destroy them-" Mean Twilight said amusingly. She then levitated Queen Chrysalis, who is stunned and shocked by her action. She threw her straight to the ground. She smirked, "-Along with you!"

Queen Chrysalis hissed in anger, "How dare you?! I created you!"

"We know, but we preferred to be independent," Mean Shadow Dragon remarked amusingly, "You've outlive your usefulness."

Mean Twilight nodded, "Indeed. It is time to take our place as the new rulers of Equestria and Mystic Realm!"

Laxtinct gulped, "So much for obedient Clone Troopers."

Queen Chrysalis groaned, "That's what I get for not creating a proper spell of Clones! Damn it!"

"Time to end this," Mean Shadow Dragon declared.

Mean Twilight nodded, "This is where it ends!"

Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force cheered wildly and happily. They're all concentrated their energies and powers within while aiming at Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force, who prepared to face for their doom. Unknown to either of them, jewelries and even the clones themselves glowed in darkness like something bad is happening to them. And at the same time, the Tree of Harmony's six holes for Elements of Harmony glowed in darkness.

And just before Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force could do anything, Elements of Harmony jewels sparked out the white lights-like tentacles. They coiled around Mean Eight before engulfed them into cocoons. Chaos Strike Force groaned and moaned in pain, feeling something coming out from them. Like the jewels, the white lights-like tentacles emerged out to engulf them into their cocoons.

Everyone was shocked and surprised by the events. They're witnessing both Mean Eight and Chaos Strike Force withering and weakening like they're dying.

"Imbeciles! You ruined everythiiiiiiiing!" Mean Twilight screamed in pain and agony.

BOOM! The cocoons exploded in bright white light, blinding everyone. As soon as the white light dispersed, the scene revealed couple of pale colourful wooden logs and six Elements of Harmony dropped on the floor. Everyone was still stunned and shocked by the event.

"Wow. I did not see that coming," Laxtinct commented.

Pinkie nodded, "It's not even in the script."

Queen Chrysalis sighed, "That was close. Serves them right for betraying me."

POW! Queen Chrysalis got knocked out by Shadow Dragon's punch. She groaned and moaned in pain while feeling dizziness around her head. Blazefist placed the magical cuffs on her hooves.

"This time, we've got you," Blazefist commented firmly.

"Everypony, let's move now! We have to find and rescue the student!" Twilight commanded firmly.

Everyone nodded firmly in agreement with Twilight's order. Mane Six quickly picked up and placed the Elements of Harmony on them, just to be safe and prepare for possible enemy attacks. They all then headed off to find and rescue the students and Lockdown.


The students and Lockdown are completely surrounded by Maul and his Demon Changelings. Most of the students were frightened and worried while others remained firm and brave to face them. The Demon Changelings chuckled amusingly and sinisterly while glaring at their preys.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Maul asked amusingly.

Snarl chuckled, "Preys, my lord. No doubt that they're from the School of Friendship."

Maul hummed thoughtfully and amusingly, "Interesting. I wonder what are they doing here?"

"The question is what are you doing here?" Arcee asked firmly, "There has been no news of you and your master making any move. So, why now?"

Blackwitch hummed suspiciously, "I can answer that. They're here because of all the fighting going on. Isn't that right, Maul?"

"Why is that?" Smolder asked curiously.

Ocellus gulped in fear, "Unlike the Changelings, Demon Changelings require the negative emotions to feast. The more negative energy they eat, the stronger and powerful they've become."

Maul laughed playfully and amusingly, "Yeah. You've got that right, kiddo. However, that's not the reason why we're here."

"What would that be?" Mano asked suspiciously, "We demand know the answer."

Solflare sighed, "Mano, I don't think they're willing to tell us."

"You've got that right," Maul agreed calmly. He hummed thoughtfully, "We did complete our mission already. So, why not have some fun with these? They're full of negative for us to feast upon!"

Snarl chuckled, "I'd never thought he asked."

Rippersnapper growled, "It will be done, my lord!"

Demon Changelings snarled and chuckled amusingly. They're all slowly crawled towards their preys. The students remained close and stick together. Some of them are scared and worried. Other remained brave, firm and determined to face them. Though scared and worried, Lockdown quickly picked up and armed with a large club as he readied for the fight.

"Stay close, students. I'll keep you safe!" Lockdown said firmly. He swung his club in knocking couple of Demon Changelings. He growled, "Anyone want to feast on these kids will have to go through me! Bring the pain, freaks!"

Instead of intimidated, Demon Changelings laughed out loud at Lockdown's defense. This annoyed and embarrassed the school inspector. He screamed out loud as he was about to swing at them. However, Rippersnapper quickly grabbed and taken the club away from him. He broke it into two while growling at Lockdown, who slowly back off and return to the group.

"Any bright idea?" Rak asked in concern and fearfully.

Yona scoffed, "Yak plan better!"

Yona gave the loud battle cry as she charged straight at Rippersnapper, who remained firm and calm while glaring at the yak. The Zmena Dravec gave the loud roar at the young yak. She quickly halted at once before screamed in fear for facing him. And just before he could attack her, Aero jumped and attacked him fiercely. Rak quickly moved and guided Yona to safety. As Aero gave couple of punches on his enemy, Rippersnapper doesn't feel the pain as he swung a punch, knocking him back to others.

Both Rippersnapper and Snarl gave loud roar, signaling the Demon Changelingts to march and engage the students at once. The students were intimidated by them. However, Arcee remained firm and determined as she gave some thoughts of what she can do to help and save her friends. Looking at Maul, she realized that defeating him is the only to save them.

Arcee gave the loud battle cry as she charged and engaged Maul, who playfully and calmly dodge and evade the attacks from her. Demon Changelings were about to attack the rest of students. Witnessing Arcee engaging Maul, they decided to do the same. They're all charged and engaged the enemies while protecting and saving each other.

Heatwave swung and struck his sword at the enemies, as well as firing his arrows and boomerang at them. Sandbar did his best to punch and kick them off, though not strong and swift as others. Both of them helped each other to defeat them. Silverstream covered and kept Melody close to her from the enemy. Luckily, Gallus and Blackwitch came to their aid, the former clawed and struck at them while the latter used her Time and Dark Magic to repel them. Smolder unleashed her flamethrower on them. Yona charged and rammed at most of them. Ocellus, transformed into various animals, fought and defeated them. Using his telekinesis, Mano levitated them up for Solflare to punch and even firing her Fire Shots at them. Aero and Rak engaged Rippersnapper while covering each other's back. Ciel used her blaster in shooting them off. Kindy protected her by charging and swinging his swords at them around her. Bella gave the loud battle cry as she firmly and determinedly punched and engaged them. Leo and Jesuits charged and engaged a fierce battle against Snarl and his scouts. Whenever they're injured, DECK did his best to help and treat their injuries. Lockdown also helped and kept the students safe from harm.

Despite the effort the students have make, Demon Changelings overwhelmed and defeated them at ease. All of them got thrown back together to one area. As Arcee continued battling with Maul, she has grown exhausted and tired before. The leader of Demon Changelings quickly grabbed and blocked her punch as he quickly gave the barrage of punches on her guts. He then kicked her straight back to the group. All of them panted and breathed heavily.

"Well, that was fun. But too that it has to end," Maul remarked playfully and calmly, "Finish them…"

"It could have been worse than this." Heatwave commented fearfully.

Silverstream grabbed and hugged Heatwave tightly, "What are we gonna do now?!"

Sandbar gulped in fear, "They're getting really close…"

Kindy hissed while held a grip on his sword, "I'm scared now. I don't think I can do this."

"Hey, kid. Don't give in. We're not out yet," Aero said determinedly.

Gallus patted Kindy's back while giving him a warm smile, "No worry, buddy. You don't have to do this alone!"

"Gallus's right. We're in this together," Ciel said firmly and calmly.

Yona huffed, "Yona not scared! Yona have friends."

"I couldn't agree more, Yona," Arcee agreed firmly and proudly, "We're a team! We're gonna take them down together! Ready?!"

"READY!" The students cheered out loud.

"Isn't that sweet?" Maul asked in mockery tone. He chuckled, "Too bad. I'll be sad to see you're all died!"

The Demon Changelings chuckled sinisterly and evilly. They're all approached and crawled towards Lockdown and the students. And just before they could do anything, one of them got hit and blasted by Unicorn Burst. Maul and his Demon Changelings turned to their left, where they found Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force charged to the battlefield. They even left captured Queen Chrysalis against the walls.

"No way!" Gallus asked in disbelief.

Arcee smirked, "Yes, way! Here comes the cavalry!"

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force bravely and determinedly engaged and fought the Demon Changelings.

Twilight, Starlight and Sunset used and blasted both Unicorn Burst and Sparkling Star Burst. Shadow Dragon swung and struck his Darkness Blade at them. Blazefist and Aqua stayed close together as they engaged and fought the enemy forces. Rainbow flew and rammed straight at them. Applejack punched and knocked them off. Saber swung his Twin Dragoon Sabers at them in high speed. Fluttershy used her Stare and Animal Ruby's power at the enemies, allowing Terrorcreep to summon Thunderstorm and Crimson Lightning at them. Rarity summoned Diamond Barrier while Shorty and Tailtech fired their blasters at them. Laxtinct yelled out loud as he swung and slammed his Rock Hammer on them. Icy blasted her Ice Beam in freezing them off. Pinkie cheered as she fired her Party Cannon at the Demon Changelings.

To everyone's surprise, Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force have defeated and killed the Demon Changelings. The students awed in amazement and surprise to see the action of two teams. This earned Maul's annoyance.

"I don't believe it…" Maul remarked in annoyance, "You'd think your minions are supposed to be stronger and better than regulars…"

"We've got you now, Maul! There's no escape!" Shadow Dragon declared firmly.

Twilight nodded, "Don't know what you or your master were planning. But you have lost."

Maul chuckled amusingly, "Sorry to disappoint. The mission is a success. And of course, we're not here to start the fight. So, see you next time, pals!"

And just before anyone could react, Maul quickly summoned the portal for him and his trusted officers to make their escape. Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force grunted in frustration.


After barely escaped the Castle of Two Sisters, Maul and his Demon Changelings were now at the throne chamber. Dark Curse was sitting on his throne chair.

"Did you get them?" Dark Curse asked calmly.

Maul cleared his throat, signaling both Rippersnapper and Snarl to held out 16 vials of blood and crystal shards. The Demon Changeling smirked, "We got them."

Dark Curse smiled in pleasant tone, "Perfect…"


"Damn it. They've got away!" Starlight exclaimed in frustration.

"We'll get them next time. But now, we came what we're looking for," Twilight said calmly. She and her friends turned their attention to the students. She asked, "Is everycreature alright?"

The students chattered and nodded happily and calmly. Arcee smiled, "We're all fine, Headmare, thanks to all of you including Lockdown for saving us."

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force were in surprise and shocked by Arcee's speaking. Shadow Dragon asked, "You speak English?"

Arcee nodded calmly. Rainbow groaned a bit, "Why didn't you say so? I thought you understand China Language."

"You'd never ask," Arcee answered bluntly, which earned Rainbow's annoyance. She then noticed Mane Six have the Elements of Harmony on them, and even the captured Queen Chrysalis. She asked, "You guys got the Elements and Queen Chrysalis?!"

Sunset nodded, "Yeah. We beaten them and Chrysalis. Looks like the clones can't use the Elements. Instead, they got themselves exploded."

Blackwitch scoffed, "Told you."

"You never told us why and how!" Gallus complained.

"Alright, it's time to get back to School now," Blazefist said firmly.

The students sighed in disappointment and frustration, which alerted their teachers to look at them.

"Sounds like they don't want to go back," Laxtinct said in concern.

Terrorcreep sighed, "Can't say I'm that surprise."

"Can you blame them? EEA did some serious number on us and them," Saber commented with a sigh.

"Yeah, about that. If you want our honest opinions, we kinda hate it a lot," Heatwave said uneasily with hiss sounds. Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force remained firm and calm to look at the students. He continued, "No offense, but your school is kinda sucks."

Smolder nodded, "Heatwave's right. You guys are awesome but your teachings are kinda boring and lame."

"Yona not really like school." Yona declared firmly. She then grabbed and hugged Silverstream, Rak, DECK, Kindy and even Smolder. She smiled, "But Yona like new friends!"

Kindy sighed, "We appreciate that very much, Yona."

Rak nodded, "Without the lessons, we'll always be friends together."

Smolder choked in pain, feeling herself choked, "Smolder... like breathing!"

Ocellus smiled, "You're not nearly as strange as the stories say."

DECK smiled warmly, "I feel the same as well."

"Gee, thanks." Leo scoffed while crossed his hands, "But yeah, hanging out with other creatures is actually... not bad."

Jesuits nodded, "Indeed. Black Alpha was right about making new friends and get to know more about others. It's kinda fun."

"We preferred your other teaching style, instead of EEA," Aero said firmly and calmly while bowed humbly, "If you forgive us of our bluntness."

Mano cleared his throat a bit, "Yeah. The showing and demonstrating the skills are way better than just talking."

"I agreed with them," Solflare said sincerely. She turned and looked at Icy, "Wouldn't you agree, sister?"

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force looked at each other. They're all smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, we do," Icy agreed calmly.

"Really?!" Students asked in surprise.

"Yup. It's time for some new changes," Aqua said determinedly.

Twilight nodded in confirmation, "It's pretty clear you've already started learning friendship without your teachers. But we'd like to show you even more... if you'd come back to school?"

"She's right." Shadow Dragon agreed, "There's a lot of things you could learn from us. Trust us. It'll be the blast."

Blackwitch rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

Bella nodded, "Yeah. It'll be the worst school ever."

"No. It's the truth," Applejack insisted calmly, "And don't worry, we're not gonna make you're bored and disappointed of it."

"Don't worry, everycreature. Our science will be better," Shorty said firmly and calmly.

Tailtech nodded, "In fact, all of our subjects will be great and better too!"

"We guarantee it shall be different." Rarity added.

"Oh, yeah!" Rainbow cheered, "With class run my way, it'll be two hundred and twenty percent cooler."

Fluttershy continued, "And without the EEA, it'll be much friendlier."

"Do you mean it?" Ciel asked hopefully.

Shorty smiled as he patted Ciel's head, "Yes, Ciel. It's not going to be very boring school that you and your friends have been through."

Melody squealed happily, "Yeah! I can't wait for new lessons! Hopefully better one!"

Silverstream nodded, "Me too!"

"Wow. Looks like things are getting interesting," Gallus commented.

Sandbar nodded, "I know what you mean. Hopefully nothing goes wrong."

"I'm sure everything's alright," Arcee said calmly.

"I wouldn't to be sure," Pinkie said in concern yet uneasily, "Chancellor Neighsay got mad about you guys having gone missing! He even demoted Lockdown and closed down the school."

"WHAT?!" The students asked in disbelief.

Lockdown sighed, "It's true."


After returning the Elements of Harmony to the Tree, Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force escorted Lockdown, the students and the captured Queen Chrysalis back to the School of Friendship. Upon arriving to their destination; Lance, Spike and Nyx quickly moved and greeted them.

"Hey, kids. Everything alright?" Shadow Dragon asked calmly.

Lance nodded, "Yup. Nothing bad is happening."

Nyx snickered, "Other than Grandpa Tao scolding and whacking Chancellor for his attitude problem."

"Yeah. That never gets old," Spike commented. He cleared his throat, "By the way, Princess Celestia is here. And of course, Spell Nexus came too."

Twilight smiled confidently, "Good. Time to make my stand."

"Huh?" Lance, Spike and Nyx asked in confusion.

Shadow Dragon winked at them, "You'll see."

Twilight and the rest of her friends and students approached to both the leaders and other students. Mystic Tao and Chancellor Neighsay were whacking each other's foreheads while shouting and scolding angrily and annoyingly. Princess Celestia has arrived at the scene, bringing along with Spell Nexus and the Royal Guards.

Princess Celestia gasped in relief, "Twilight! I was so relieved to get your letter!"

"Indeed. I don't know how long I can take with this fool!" Chancellor Neighsay complained in frustration. He then gets another whack from Mystic Tao's. He yelped in pain, "Please, stop doing that!"

Mystic Tao scoffed, "Respect the elders first!"

The leaders chatted happily as they approached to the students. They all chattered in relief and happy to see them safe from danger.

"What happen to you?" Frozen Sage asked calmly.

Glaring at Royal Guards taking and moving Queen Chrysalis into prison wagon, Solflare sighed, "My friends and I were kidnapped by former Changeling Queen."

"That's not all! She made some evil clones of me and my friends!" Icy complained angrily yet frustratingly. She groaned in anger, "Can you believe that bitch?! She made an evil clone of me being good at cook?!"

"What?" Frozen Sage asked in surprise.

"It's true. She made great dumplings and apple fritters and-!" Solflare paused for the moment as she noticed Icy's glaring at her. She cleared her throat, "I'm gonna stop right not."

"Damn right you are." Icy agreed angrily.

Frozen Sage giggled softy, "Imagine that. An evil clone of my daughter is an excellent cook…"

Chancellor Neighsay scoffed, "Either way, you have your students back. Now return home and never come here again!"

"Why would they do that?" Spell Nexus asked suspiciously.

"I disapprove and closed down the School of Friendship," Chancellor Neighsay answered bluntly and firmly, "Princess Twilight and her friends have failed to follow the EEA Guidebook and did nothing to keep the students in check, resulting them to be kidnapped by Chrysalis!"

Princess Celestia hummed suspiciously, "Is there anything else you wish to add, chancellor? I am certain there is a reason behind this."

"Nothing else, Princess." Chancellor Neighsay rebuffed angrily.

"Well, I'm glad that you are safe, Silverstream," Queen Novo said warmly as she gave Silverstream a warm hug, "Your father will not forgive if anything bad happens to you."

"Same goes to us," Soul Sweetie and Roughneck agreed as they held Melody close to them.

"Either way, we're done with this place!" Grandpa Gruff exclaimed angrily, "It's time you got home!"

As Grandpa Gruff bite and dragged Gallus off by his ear, the latter gave a slap on his beak. The blue Griffon grunted, "I'm not leaving."

Grandpa Gruff gasped, "Whaaaat?!"

"None of us are." Ocellus agreed. She then hides behind Bella's back. She continued, "Sorry, Thorax."

One-by-one, both Sandbar's and Arcee's Groups came and stood together as one. This shocked and surprised all of the leaders, and even the chancellor himself.

"Is this some kind of joke?!" Chancellor Neighsay demanded.

"No," Ciel disagreed, "All of us are going back to school."

Chancellor Neighsay hummed suspiciously, "And what makes you think you all can?"

Suddenly, everyone heard a loud magic channeling its powers. They all turned to the School of Friendship's entrance. Charging up her magical powers, Twilight blasted at the padlocks and the chains, breaking them apart and allowing the School of Friendship to be open.

Mane Eight, Dragon Strike Force and the children were happy about it. Her action shocked and surprised the leaders, the students and even Chancellor Neighsay.

"School is back in session!" Twilight declared proudly.

The students gave the loud cheers and applause for it. The leaders were surprised and shocked by Twilight's action. Her friends and family were proud of it.

"How. Dare. You?!" Chancellor Neighsay demanded angrily as he approached to Twilight at the entrance. He groaned, "Do you realize of what you have done?!"

"I do, Chancellor Neighsay!" Twilight answered firmly and calmly, "And I respectfully ask you to step aside, or classes will start late."

"Classes won't start at all! I meant what I said about your school! It will not happen!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed angrily, "The EEA has spoken, and none shall pass!"

"Then, explain yourself, Chancellor. I would like to know," Princess Celestia demanded firmly and calmly yet suspiciously.

"The school was disorganized, the teachers unqualified!" Chancellor Neighsay explained seriously and firmly, "And those dangerous and unpredictable 'students' have caused some problems such as caused infighting among them, gone missing purposely ad almost put themselves in danger because they do not like the school."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Princess Celestia. That is how it happens from Lockdown's reports and my observation."

Princess Celestia hummed in unconvincing tone. She turned and looked at Twilight, "Twilight, I am certain that you have a reason why you did it."

"I do, Princess…" Twilight confirmed firmly. She then explained, "I admit it. We did our best to follow the EEA, but instead, it only makes us difficult and frustrated to teach the students or even them enjoyed our classes. Therefore, the school did not receive warm reception from the students."

"So, you agreed with my report?!" Chancellor Neighsay asked in annoyance.

Despite his intimidation, Twilight remained composure and firm to continue her explanation, "However, I still believe the school has some potential. Thanks to my husband's style of teachings, I have decided that we make some changes such as overhaul the lesson plans, modify classes sizes and of course, we make our own styles to teach the students."

"Unacceptable!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed in fury, "Did you honestly think that your school is better without the EEA accredited?!"

"It doesn't need to be. Do you know why I built the school in the first place?" Twilight asked firmly. Chancellor Neighsay remained silent yet skeptical and doubtful. She continued, "My school is for both ponies and creatures to learn and understand the 'Magic of Friendship', so they can build a better future."

"Do you believe that?!" Chancellor Neighsay questioned.

"I do." Twilight said confidently. She turned and looked at Sandbar's and Arcee's students. She smiled proudly, "They have proven my point. These students reminded me that every friendship is special, so the way we teach it has to be just as unique. My school is going to do things differently."

"Allowing all of these creatures to attend your school, changing the rules for them – it simply won't work!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed angrily.

"Funny. Where have I heard that before?" Spell Nexus hummed thoughtfully, "I recall something about Earth ponies, unicorns, and Pegasi doing something similar, don't you?"

Princess Celestia nodded, "Indeed. The previous EEA Head told me the same thing about my school and my reason. They do not believe it would work. But at the end, I have proven them that some students were able to advance magical spells and abilities. I was proud of them."

Chancellor Neighsay groaned, "That is different, Princess Celestia! Unlike you, her school failed and unable to produce some good results because she did not follow the EEA rules."

"Hmm… Funny. The way I see it is that the EEA Guidebook is the cause of the problems in the first place," Princess Celestia said humbly and calmly. Levitated the document, she continued, "Recognize this? It's the same document Lockdown has deliver to you."

Chancellor Neighsay gasped, "What?! How?!"

Spell Nexus chuckled a bit, "Princess Celestia and I secretly ordered Lockdown to deliver his recommendation letter to us first. So, we can judge and decide on it, just in case if you tried to destroy it."

Chancellor Neighysay gulped, "You knew it?"

"And not only that, the children informed me that you thoughtlessly challenge and insult our allies and even being racist at them, despite they have helped and assisted us to defeat our enemies?!" Princess Celestia said firmly and seriously, with a nod. Chancellor Neighsay was a bit uneasy. She continued, "Chancellor, may I remind you that you're the minister and in-charge over education, not internal and foreign affairs!"

"Princess Celestia, I'm doing this for greater good!" Chancellor Neighsay protested in concern.

Princess Celestia shook her head in disagreement, "I'm afraid I do not agree with your 'greater good'. It is completely absurd and unreasonable especially it involved of racism. I believed Twilight's reasons is fair, true and indeed for 'greater good'. Making friends with creatures have proven her point. I trust her to continue that."

"So am I," Azure Phoenix agreed.

"Uncle agreed with this," Mystic Tao supported. He then whacked Chancellor Neighsay's forehead again, "And of course, Chancellor's reason is not important!"

The leaders chattered and nodded in agreement. They're all have agreed and supported Twilight's visions.

"If they agreed, so should I," The firm voice spoke up. Everyone turned and looked back. They found Nezha, his Mystic Royal Guards and more of young Mystic Ponies and Creatures. He continued, "After all, they have achieved so many achievements. We should not disagree with her. Plus, I brought more students to come and learn about it."

"Really?" Twilight asked in surprise.

"You're serious?" Shadow Dragon asked suspiciously.

Nezha nodded, "Yes. Consider this a debt for saving my sister's life from danger."

"Sister?!" Everyone asked in surprise.

Bella approached and gave Nezha a warm hug. She turned and spoke, "Yeah. Nezha is my brother."

Everyone yelped and awed in shock and disbelief to hear it. They all could not believe it.

"He's your brother?!" Nyx asked in surprise.

Bella shrugged, "Yeah. It's true."

"Ooh! Now I remember!" Starlight and Sunset exclaimed in realization. They blushed a bit, "Sorry. We've forgot."

Witnessing almost all the leaders including Princess Celestia have agreed and supported Twilight's vision, Chancellor Neighsay groaned in frustration that his has been rejected while allowing the Princess of Friendship to open and continue the School of Friendship.

"I promise you, Chancellor. My school will help protect Equestria and Mystic." Twilight said firmly and determinedly.

"Or destroy it!" Chancellor Neighsay exclaimed in anger and frustration. He sighed, "However, I know when to admit my defeat and back off. But mark my word, Princess Twilight, you'll be responsible of this problem."

"She won't be alone." Shadow Dragon said firmly as he and the rest of his friends stayed close to Twilight. He declared, "We'll be there for her. Count on it."

Chancellor Neighsay rebuffed, "We shall see. I will return to my office now. Lockdown, with me!"

"No," Lockdown disagreed, shocking everyone.

"How dare you defy me?!" Chancellor Neighsay demanded angrily, "I am the Head of EEA! Your leader! You will obey my command or suffer the consequence!"

"Yeah, about that. The thing is I have a confession to make," Lockdown said seriously while gesturing the chancellor to come closer. As he did, the school inspect slammed the document on his face hard. He shouted out loud, "I QUIT!"

Chancellor Neighsay grunted angrily as he pulled down the document, "Fine! You will learn to regret this moment!"

Chancellor Neighsay summoned the portal for him to use and return to EEA Building. With him gone, the students including Sandbar's and Arcee's groups gave a round of applause and cheers that they not only got the school, but also the classes will be different than EEA's.

"Hmph. How is this school going to be any different from last time?" Grandpa Gruff asked in annoyance.

Twilight smiled confidently and calmly while winking at the leaders. She has the idea.


Twilight levitated and opened the door. She and the rest of her friends and students marched into the school. They even brought some stuffs that Chancellor Neighsay has forced them to throw out. And at the same time, the song began.

Twilight: This brand new school of friendship

Is home to everyone

Ocellus: We're learning how to trust

Bella: We're here to all have fun

Rarity helped tied the ribbon on Yona's braided mane, avoiding her to get tripped by hers too many times. This pleased and make her happy to hug the white unicorn. The students awed happily to see it.

Applejack and Rainbow passed a couple of drinks to the students and even Lockdown for them to enjoy. Twilight gave the former school inspector a badge and documents of his job, which its title is 'Discipline Teacher'. He couldn't help but cried in tears of joy about his new position.

Rarity: With friendship ties that bind us

Applejack: Tighter than the strongest bonds

Both Arcee's and Sandbar's group gathered together in one big circle. Fluttershy held both Sandbar's and Heatwave's hooves close. Though still hostile and weary of each other, they both reluctantly held their hooves to each other firmly and humbly. Staring with Heatwave, the students reached out from one to another until Silverstream held onto Sandbar's. They all raised their hands, hooves and claws up high while cheering out loudly and proudly.

Fluttershy: We're hoof-in-hoof

All: In hand in hoof in wing or even claw

At the School of Friendship, Gallus was flying around the School of Friendship as he was returning and meeting up with the rest of his team at the garden. They're now discussing about their project. Twilight smiled happily while looking at them working together as a team.

Twilight then meet up with Rainbow and the children. They're walking down the hallway, where they found Shadow Dragon was discussing with Arcee and Silverstream about martial art skills.

Sandbar, Heatwave, Kindy, Smolder, Yona, Aero, Rak and couple of students were running in the hall. They're all shown worried and scared. Lockdown was chasing after them over their studies.

Twilight: There's a griffon in the garden

Rainbow: Hippogriffs hang in the hall

Lance, Spike and Nyx: And the door will be open

To all creatures great and small

Pinkie and Laxtinct were playing ten music instruments, along with three yaks singing together. The students cheered happily for it. Starlight and Sunset were passing Pinkie's class. Surprisingly, another Fluttershy and another Sunset have arrived at the scene. This shocked and confused Terrorcreep and Angel.

Pinkie: And a yak or two or three

Yaks: Sing in perfect harmony

Starlight: That might have been a changeling

Fluttershy and Sunset: But it kind of looks like you/me

Almost a month has passed, Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force resumed their teachings to the students. Unlike before, they're teaching the students with their own styles and not following the EEA rules. And the students loved and enjoyed it very much and able to keep up with the studies.

Applejack was teaching the students about how teamwork works. Blazefist was telling the history and story of his experience to them, who got excited and happy about it. Rarity helped and taught Melody and Solflare over making the dress. Rainbow and Aqua were training and coaching the students over sports such as Sandbar, Gallus, Smolder and Kindy were challenging Heatwave, Aero, Mano and DECK over the throwing the ball into loopholes.

All: This school of friendship is for all of us

A place where we belong

Where we all learn to share and trust

The only rule here is to find your way

And friendship always wins at the end of the day

Inside her classroom, Twilight was teaching and mentoring the students over the 'Magic of Friendship'. This has make them awed in amazement and surprise about it.

Twilight: Some things you just can't teach with books

Some things you only know

So trust your heart and let us lead

And your friendship's sure to grow

Inside the classroom, Fluttershy was teaching the students about kindness lessons and even befriending couple of puckwedgies. They're all got intrigued about it.

Students: And once we master kindness

We will spread it 'cross this land

Watching over the students' progress of learning and passing Friendship Tests, Twilight has become proud and happy of warm reception the School of Friendship has from them. The leaders have received the reports from the school. They're all amazed and impressed with it.

All: And give the gift that's ours to share

So others understand

After great success over the School of Friendship, everyone has gathered at outside of the School of Friendship. The students helped their teachers to set up the bench for picture. Lance, Spike and Nyx helped putting up two emblems on the ground, consisting of shield-like with large sparkling star on middle with six colorful diamonds around it – Mane Six's Emblem and A Chinese word – '' and its left side was replaced with 'Dragoking' Symbol that almost chew on Yin-Yang Symbol.

Both teachers and students quickly take their seats on the benches. Lance, Spike and Nyx were holding two emblems on the ground. On the lowered roll of bench is filled with Mane Eight, Dragon Strike Force and even Lockdown. Both Arcee's and Sanbar's were sitting on middle roll. At the highest one is filled with other students. Photo Finish taken the photo on them.

The School of Friendship has proven success for one month.

All: This school of friendship is for all of us

A place where we belong

Where we all learn to share and trust

The only rule here is to find your way

And friendship always wins at the end of the day!


One month later, Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force met up with the leaders, along with the representative students gathered there. They all passed the photo frames for the leaders to keep.

"Ugh, Fine! If you promise to stop singing, Smolder can stay!" Ember complained while covering her ears. Smolder cheered out loud and happily about it. She smiled proudly, "Keep this up, your brother will be free dragon. I promised you that."

Spike sighed, "Just hope he doesn't do anything bad again."

Ember smiled as he patted Spike's head, "Don't worry, it won't happen. I promised."

"Ember and Spike, sitting in the-!" Smolder paused, noticing Ember and Spike glaring at her. She giggled a bit, "Shutting my mouth."

"Uh, if dragon stay, yak stay." Prince Rutherford supported as he gave Yona a hug, making the latter smiled.

"I can see some improvement in you, my nephew." Azure Phoenix said proudly to Heatwave. He continued, "I expect more from you. Hoping that one day, you'll take over the command of the army. Do not disappoint me."

Heatwave saluted firmly, "You can count on me."

Mr. and Mrs. Sandbar, and even his younger sister approached and gave Sandbar a hug. The father spoke, "I am so proud of you, son."

"Yes. Perhaps, this is the right place for you," Mrs. Sandbar said warmly while looking at some creatures, "Especially making some new friends."

Sandbar smiled happily, "Aw, thanks, mom and dad. Thanks for the support."

Courage Tiger approached to Ciel, Shorty and Aqua. He spoke, "With them and their teachings around, I am confident that you will bring success and honor to our kingdom."

Ciel smiled firmly, "I won't fail, my lord."

"I expect nothing less from you two. With brains and brawn, you can overcome anything. Do not disappoint me," Scar said firmly. Aero and Rak saluted. He nodded, "Good. That is all I asked."

Yuko hugged her daughter happily and warmly while kissing her forehead and check. Blackwitch groaned, "Mother, please. Stop you're embarrassing me!"

"Aw. Can you give me the best moment for this?" Yuko said teasingly and playfully, "Mother won't get to do this, every day."

Blackwitch groaned, "This is so humiliating…"

"Leopardos and Jesuits, I wish you all success," Black Alpha said seriously and humbly, making both of the young ones to bow humbly to him.

"To see my daughters off has always been difficult for me," Frozen Sage said sadly, making Solflare and Icy uneasy and sad. She gave them both warm hug, "But there are times that I have to let you go and grow up. But remember this, you both will always be my daughters."

Solflare smiled sadly to hug back, "I won't disappoint you, mother."

"And you will always be our mother, no matter how much we grow," Icy said calmly.

"Learn well from them, Mano. I am confident that you'll do this." Lightning Wisdom said calmly and sincerely, while showing a thumbs up to him. Mano nodded as he returned thumbs to him.

Thorax gently patted Ocellus's head, "I know you will make the changelings proud, Ocellus."

While looking at both Nezha and Death Tactic, Bella remained firm and calm to face them. The Emperor spoke firmly, "Do not fail me. I do not tolerate failures. I have great expectation from you. Make sure you do well on your job."

Bella sighed a bit, "Yes, brother. I will do my best."

"Not best, sister. I want you to be better than them," Nezha said firmly and dryly at her.

"Hey! Can't you be more encouraging and compassionate to her?" Ocellus asked in upset tone, "She's only just started."

"Mind your manner, bug. This is family matters. It does not concern you," Nezha said dryly. He scoffed a bit, "I have the internal and foreign affairs to deal with. It cannot wait."

Death Tactic nodded, "We shall leave now. Let us hope that she will reach your expectation."

Summoning the Mystic Portal, Nezha and Death Tactic turned and left the School of Friendship. Bella looked down in upset mood. Ocellus approached and gave her a warm hug. It shocked and surprised her, but it also made her relieved and happy about it.

Iron Brave looked at DECK, "I know you can do it, kid. Do your best."

Metalgear nodded, "Yes. Remember. Use the weapons as the last resort if it goes wrong."

"Yes, sir," DECK saluted.

"You belong here, Silverstream," Queen Novo said compassionately towards Silverstream. Her niece jumped and hugged her. She sighed a bit, "Now, how am I gonna explain to my brother about you staying here for long time?"

Princess Skystar giggled, "I'm sure Uncle Skybeak will understand about it."

"Melody, just remember if you ever get into trouble, you know who to call?" Soul Sweetie said seriously and firmly.

Roughneck nodded, "Yeah. And also, if there's a bully, show him that you're no pushover. Got it?"

Melody smiled as she hugged her sisters, "Yes, sisters! I've got this!"

"So, what do you think of her, son?" Mystic Tao asked calmly.

"She certainly got some skills but she lacked patience and restrain to control her strength and prowess on the field especially when dealing with cunning and manipulative enemy." Shadow Dragon said seriously and firmly. Arcee looked disappointed. He patted her head, "But with mine and my friends' guidance and teachings, she will do better. Who knows? She might beat me and taken my place as the new master."

Arcee blushed a bit, "Please, Master Shadow Dragon. There is no way I can easily become the master. There's so much I need to learn."

"Don't be modest, Arcee." Princess Leaf said calmly, "I am confident that you will become the master, just as you are the leader of the team."

Arcee giggled a bit, "Not really. I wasn't good at leading the team. I'm just doing what I can to keep them and my soldiers safe."

"Which prove us right about you," Dragon Kick said calmly and proudly. He whispered to Shadow Dragon, "Think you can boost her confidence to be a leader?"

Shadow Dragon chuckled, "Don't worry. I'll make sure it will happen."

Witnessing so many leaders gave their bless and confidence to the students, Gallus turned and looked at Grandpa Gruff. The elder Griffon scoffed, "What? You belong at home! You think I care if you've made friends?"

Gallus sighed in defeat, "I guess not."

"Please, Grandpa Gruff. Let him stay here." Kindy pleaded as he humbly bowed to Grandpa Gruff. The elder Griffon huffed angrily while looking away from him. He continued pleading, "Sir, I owe this to Gallus. If not for him, I wouldn't have make this far. He is my first and best friend I ever have in life."

"WHAT?!" Grandpa Gruff asked in surprise. Kindy nodded firmly. He laughed out loud, "Now that's something!"

"Grandpa Gruff, please!" Gallus pleaded.

Choked and wheezed uncontrollably, Grandpa Gruff cleared his throat, "Relax, Gallus. To find out a Griffon teaching a pony? Now that's something. Maybe ponies can learn more from us. We're better teachers. Gallus can stay. Just show them that we're better as they are, got it?"

"I… I…" Gallus stuttered a bit. Shaking his head, he cleared his throat, "Sure. I got this."

"Thank you very much," Kindy said happily.

Grandpa Gruff scoffed, "Whatever."

Gallus whispered to Kindy, "Seriously, Kindy, thanks."

"What are friends for," Kindy said proudly.

"I agreed," Virtue Dragon agreed as he and Saber approached his younger son. He continued, "I know I wasn't the best father you wanted. But I'm proud of you standing up for your friend. Because of this place, you're getting better."

"Don't worry, kiddo, I'd be there for you," Saber said calmly.

Kindy couldn't help but smile happily, "Thank you so much."

"Come on, every creature! To the school now!" Lockdown commanded, "It's school time! Move it!"

The students cheered happily and wildly as all of them headed and quickly inside the School of Friendship. And at the same time, the leaders turned and left the school, returning to their home for dealing with governing their land. Heatwave gasped in realization.

"That's it! I've got it! I know what we're gonna call ourselves!" Heatwave exclaimed happily. His friends looked at him. He continued, "Sandbar's group will be Student Seven because they've got seven different kind of creatures and eager to learn about friendship. My team will be Rescue Warriors Club, you know, because we're good at the rescuing ponies' flanks. Of course, I am the leader of the team!"

Both Student Seven and Rescue Warriors Club thought of what Heatwave has suggested. They're all then laughed out loud at him. This has earned him annoyance and frustration, prompting two teams to run off. He then chased after them. Lockdown sighed as he marched inside the building.

Mane Eight and Dragon Strike Force couldn't help but feel proud and happy to see the students being happy about the school. The children smiled happily about it.

"Looks like everything's alright. I'm so happy that we have the supports for this school." Twilight said happily. Everyone chattered happily about it. She then noticed Shadow Dragon's concern looks. She asked, "Shadow Dragon, what's wrong?"

Shadow Dragon sighed, "It's Nezha. Something's not right about this. And I have to be honest with you. Him helping and supporting us? This is very unlikely of him to do this. Why?"

"True, I supposed. But after what he has done from the past, his authority and power have been diminished and transferred to Mystic Council. So, all he can do is play along and be nice with them." Twilight said seriously yet calmly, "But I doubt he can do anything to make them convinced and let him regain his power."

Shadow Dragon hummed, "I hope you're right, Twilight. I hope you're right…"

Mane Eight, Dragon Strike Force and the children marched into the school, resuming their duty to help teaching the students about 'Magic of Friendship'.


With Queen Chrysalis has been judged guilty, she has been sentenced in prison at the Realm of Tarturus. She is now trapped inside the prison cage, stranding besides with Lord Tirek's.

"Well, I didn't expect some company," Lord Tirek commented in mockery tone, "It's a good change of pace."

Queen Chrysalis groaned, "I cannot believe that I have to do this nonsense…"

"For what is worth, you have done well of what we expected," Death Tactic said calmly as he and Nezha emerged out from the shadows. He continued, "Just as I suspected, the Tree of Harmony is truly sentient being and very aware of the difference between originals and clones."

"Hope you're happy about the results…" Queen Chrysalis grumbled angrily and annoyingly, "So, when can I be freed? When will I get my hive back?!"

"What about me?!" Lord Tirek demanded angrily, "I've helped you too with lots of suggestion. I deserve to be freed!"

"Patient, you two. You will be rewarded very soon. We must time it perfectly," Nezha said firmly and calmly. He continued to ask, "Do you have what I asked?"

"I did." Queen Chrysalis confirmed as she took out the vial, consisting of mane strands. She continued, "I got it from the brat you have asked for."

"Just remember the spell I taught you to create a different and better being," Lord Tirek said firmly.

Taking the vial from the Changeling Queen's, Nezha smirked proudly, "Do not worry. Your lessons and effort will not be wasted."

"All pieces are in places," Death Tactic commented calmly.

"Excellent," Nezha remarked proudly, "Soon, Operation Trump will commence when I regain both my authority and powers from the Council. The Mystic Ponies will reclaim what is rightfully ours. These mortals will be reminded to know their place. My time will come…"

END?

Review and Suggest…

Main Casts:

Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Melody Bubbles, Mean Twilight

Matt Lanter: Shadow Dragon, Mean Shadow Dragon

Ashleigh Ball: Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Mean Applejack, Mean Rainbow

Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Mean Pinkie, Mean Fluttershy

Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Mean Rarity, Photo Finish

Josh Keaton: Blazefist, Mean Blazefist

Sam Riegel: Shorty Thinking, Mean Shorty, Snarl

Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon, Mean Saber

Christy Carlson Romano: Aqaustroke, Mean Aqua

Matthew Mercer: Terrorcreep, Mean Terrorcreep

P.J. Bryne: Laxtinct, Mean Laxtinct

Kate Higgins: Tailtech, Mean Tailtech

Cristina Vee: Icy, Mean Icy

Kathleen Barr: Queen Chrysalis

Singing Voice:

Rebecca Shoichet: Twilight Sparkle's Singing Voice

Shannon Chan-Kent: Pinkie Pie's Singing Voice

Kazumi Evans: Rarity's Singing Voice

Vincent Tong: Shadow Dragon's Singing Voice

Roger Bart: Blazefist's Singing Voice

Brad Kane: Terrorcreep's Singing Voice

Dee Bradley Baker: Shorty Thinking's Singing Voice

Secondary Casts:

Maurice LaMarche: Chancellor Neighsay

Patrick Warburton: Lockdown

Vincent Tong: Sandbar

Lauren Jackson: Silverstream

Gavin Langelo: Gallus

Devyn Dalton: Ocellus

Shannon Chan-Kent: Smolder

Katrina Salisbury: Yona

Jack DeSana: Heatwave

Ashley Eckstein: Arcee

Stephanie Sheh: Dr. Ciel

Steve Staley: Kindy Dragoon

Steve Burton: Aero

Robbie Daymond: Rak

Jeremy Shada: DECK

Erica Schroeder: Solflare

Pete Capella: Mano Telekinesis

Myrna Velasco: Bella Anime

Taissa Farmiga: Blackwitch

Scott Porter: Leopardos 'Leo' Chi

Kathreen Khavari: Jesuits Omnicron

Minor Casts:

Kelly Sheridan: Starlight Glimmer

Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer

Cathy Weseluck: Spike

Jesse McCartney: Lance Justicestrike

Kira Tozer: Nyx

Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia

Corey Burton: Spell Nexus

Wil Wheaton: Maul

Djimon Hounsou: Rippersnapper

Cameo:

Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao

Jackie Chan: Dragon Kick

Derek Stephen Prince: Metalgear

Sean Schemmel: Nezha Vengito

Lars Mikkelson: Death Tactic

Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix

Dave B. Mitchell: Virtue Dragon

Gideon Emery: Courage Tiger

Josh Grelle: Scar Brilliance

Brad Pitt: Iron Brave

Angelina Jolie: Frozen Sage

Jeff Nimoy: Lightning Wisdom

Lara Jill Miller: Princess Leaf

Kevin Conroy: Black Alpha

Colleen Clinkenbeard: Yuko the Blackwitch

Kyle Rideout: Thorax

Ali Milner: Dragon Lord Ember

Gary Chalk: Prince Rutherford

Richard Ian Cox: Grandpa Gruff

Uzo Aduba: Queen Novo

Juliet Simmons: Princess Skystar

Cathy Cavidini: Soul Sweetie

Elizabeth G. Daily: Roughneck Rumble

Latham Gaines: Dark Curse

Mark Acheson: Lord Tirek

Author's Note:

There you have it! Happy 10th Anniversary for My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. It's not exactly the grand movie-like as the Transformers Prime IV: Guardians, but it will do to honor the show.

But like I said about this Mystic Season 4, it will be far more different from the original Season 8 especially its ending. How? Time can tell…

There was an original plan about DECK got his voice box being ripped out by Maul or Rippersnapper as he will end up beeping noise for whole time until the end of this season. I chose not to do so, out of respect to P-for-Phantasm because it's his OC.