• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,392 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,392

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

You exit the room feeling both full of cheese and proud of yourself. The latter feeling fades slightly as you remember that your great speech was just given to an illusion and not the actual Wonderbolt High Commission Board. In fact, upon reconsideration, you're pretty sure no such board exists. It's a frustrating feeling. Like pulling off a magnificent stunt only to see Princess Luna there and realize that you're actually asleep and the accomplishment means nothing.

Still, you got free food, and that's a pretty great reward in its own right, even if it came with a side of annoying trivia.

You hack as some cheese gets caught up in your throat, then hawk a cheesy loogie out into a dark corner. Hey, it's a rotting old building and even if other ponies come after you, no one's going to wedge themselves up against the side anyway.


There are six paths open to you from this point. There's a DOOR next to you and also two across the hall. The hallway itself continues both to the LEFT and RIGHT and also has a secondary path splitting off to your RIGHT.

PreviousChapters Next