• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,389 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,389

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

"Take this!" you shout as you throw the Carousel Boutique Voucher at the nearest zombie with all the force that one can throw an uncrumpled piece of paper.

Contrary to logic, the voucher flies straight and true, sticking itself to the zombie's face right between the eyes. Yes! You knew it had to be a magic item! Otherwise, why the heck would they have given you a normal coupon in the middle of a bunch of magic tools? Clearly it was secretly a powerful weapon, one which would—

With little preamble, the voucher explodes, obscuring the zombie behind a cloud of purple and white smoke. What emerges after a few seconds is absolutely fabulous.

Its mane is coiffed and radiant, its make-up flawlessly applied. The scent of honey and vanilla drifts lightly on the breeze. Its floor length gown is a dusty rose with gold accents that perfectly complement its necrotic green flesh.

It's also very much still a zombie, though its hungry gaze seems ever-so-slightly tinged with confusion, but that's probably just thanks to the heels.

"Huh," you remark eloquently in the presence of such refinement. "You know, I'm not sure what I expected. Least I didn't use it on me."


Though your opening attack was less than successful, it has bought you a few seconds' distraction to plan your next move.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next