• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,388 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,388

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

The air here is thick with the earthy smell of mold and rot, like you've been buried alive in the leaves of an old forest. The walls are damp, slightly squishy to the touch behind the peeling curling strips of tacky wallpaper that was trendy a couple generations ago. There's a few cabinets and shelves shattered along its length, covered it creepy tchotchkes yet in surprisingly decent condition.

Actually, you've been looking for one of those, haven't you? A new cabinet to replace the old one with the bad door you procured from your parent's house when you moved out. The house is abandoned, right? Would Starlight mind if you did a little shopping while you're here?

Probably not, so long as you don't take anything during the event. She's cool like that. Less wound up than Twilight.

You pull open a drawer to check for any goodies inside before reeling back and instinctively launching yourself at the ceiling.

Bugs.

Millions of them.

Pouring out of the broken bottom of the drawer like a burst pipe.

Bugs of every shape and size and color all squirming and wriggling around each other, their buzzing and clicking loud enough to fill the hall.

You aren't scared of bugs. Not little harmless bugs. Definitely not. That'd be like... a Fluttershy thing. Actually, no she loves bugs, doesn't she? As much as she does every other animal. But you're also not scared of them. Definitely not scared of something that even Fluttershy is cool with.

You just... don't want to get them squished in your hooves. Yeah, that's it. Cause that'd feel disgusting and you'd have to keep walking in bug guts through the rest of the haunted house.

Probably better just to keep flying in this whole hallway. Just to be safe.

There's a SINGLE DOOR in this hallway, on the wall opposite the growing bug pile. The door and most of the wall on either side is made of glass, but it's been frosted so you can't see through it. The hallway also CONTINUES FORWARD past the buggy avalanche.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next