• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,392 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,392

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

The double doors swing open and you quickly take your leave.

That was... weird. And uncomfortable. Kind of scary, but in a way that feels like it needs a different word to describe it. If only Daring Do had more scenes infiltrating high society parties and a few less swinging on vines through the jungle.

Still, it's over now and you don't have to think about that sleazy stallion any longer. Just let him fade away into memories like the magical projection he was. Seems like anything goes in this crazy haunted house.

Speaking of anything going, it seems the wall of this hallway got a head start. The whole thing looks like it's been ripped away. A few traces of old tree sap along the splintered edges give you a good idea who's responsible, but the damage looks plenty old so you're sure the guilty parties have long since been appropriately punished. And it does add a really nice and spooky atmosphere to this part of the house. Like there was some great beast chained up that's broken free.

Maybe you'll encounter it later on.


The hallway continues on to your LEFT until it rounds a corner, but there's also a DOOR before you reach it.

PreviousChapters Next