• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,382 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,382

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

You push open the glass doors as you shake out loose leaves from your mane. Most come away freely but a few stubborn ones seem to wriggle in ever deeper in an attempt to stick around. Alas, with as much experience you have with picking stuff out of your mane after less-than-successful stunts, they don't stand a chance.

The stick you got as a reward also proves surprisingly helpful. The pointy ends parts right through your mane like a fancy comb, rooting out the stubborn leaves no matter how deeply they try to hide. Already it looks to be tremendously useful. After all, hitting something with a stick is a step up from hitting it with your hooves.

"I'm expecting big things from you," you say to the stick before realizing what a weird thing to do that is. Good thing no one's around to hear you. You slip it into your carrying bucket, marveling as it keeps going further and further in despite being many times the bucket's length. More magic. If there's a spell that useful, why isn't Starlight doing it all the time? Save everypony a lot of trouble whenever Rarity comes along on a trip.


There are no more doors on this hallway, only the hallway itself which extends both LEFT and RIGHT.

Author's Note:

What Will You Do?

[GO LEFT]
[GO RIGHT]

PreviousChapters Next