• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,388 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,388

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

On second thought, 'free cake' is kinda sus, isn't it?

After all, if the cake was any good they'd be charging for it (unless Pinkie is involved, but you're pretty sure this is a Trix-Light only show), so therefore it's gotta be either really cheap or some kind of trap.

Realizing you're going to have to puzzle this one out rather than just punch the problem (how would you punch a cake?) you settle down in front of it.

It smells delicious.

Obviously it must not taste delicious then. Just like the Pony-Eating Plants in Daring Do and the Staff of Broken Moon, it lures ponies in with a sweet scent then kills them with poison. But you're too smart for that.

So... what now then? If the cake is clearly a trap that you have no intention of tripping, and there's nothing else in the room worthy of your attention, what else is there to do here?

Shrugging, you turn and exit the room, leaving the cake behind for whatever poor sap might come through next to fall prey to whatever its gimmick is.


There are four paths to chose from, TWO DOORS on your left, and TWO HALLWAY directions.

PreviousChapters Next