• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,388 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,388

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

You leave the kitchen feeling... strange.

Not just from the fight, that hadn't been too bad as far as fights go, but more from your encounter with the strange hybrid scientist. A fusion of your two friends is weird enough, but what's more unsettling is how both sides seemed to bring out the worst in each other. Twilight's occasional manic single-minded research combined with Pinkie's hyperactivity bred an abomination of unstoppable science. A genius who always puts "can I do this?" over "should I?"

At least she went down pretty easy. You can only hope you don't have to come across any other unsettling hybrid versions of your friends.

The door slams shut behind you of its own accord, the hinges sounding for all the world like demented giggles as they squeak shut. You try not to flinch.


There are six paths open to you from this point. There's a DOOR next to you and also two across the hall. The hallway itself continues both to the LEFT and RIGHT and also has a secondary path splitting off to your RIGHT.

PreviousChapters Next