• Published 28th Oct 2021
  • 1,392 Views, 31 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Awesome Nightmare Night Haunted House Choose-Your-Own-Adventure Adventure - TheDriderPony



A branching story with interactive gameplay, multiple endings, and more secrets than Pinkie's basement!

  • ...
2
 31
 1,392

PreviousChapters Next
You Have Nothing to Fear...

The air in this hallway is practically choking with the smell of decay. Like mushrooms and old compost.

You stop and lean against a wall, only to reel back as it sags at your touch. You prod it the spot until till your hoof goes in deeper than you're comfortable with. The whole wall is rotted through. You could probably jump through it to the outside without much difficulty, but definitely with much disgust.

There's a few cabinets and shelves you can see as well, but from this angle you see where they're rotted as well, so you leave then be. Shame. You were actually looking for a new cabinet.

What's more interesting is the wall on your left. Most of it is made with frosted glass and, save for a few cracks, it's almost entirely intact. At the center is a door more ornamental than most you've seen so far: a latticework of worked metal set with crystal panes. Even the handle is shaped like a blooming rose.

There's a SINGLE DOOR in this hallway, which continues until it makes a hard LEFT TURN.

Author's Note:
PreviousChapters Next