• Published 14th Oct 2020
  • 1,291 Views, 18 Comments

Showing His Place: Date Night - TheVClaw



Before the events of Sacrifice, Discord decides to surprise Sombra, Cadance, and Shining on their secret one year anniversary. Fortunately for the three, Discord isn't wanting to expose them. Instead, he wants to offer them a chaotic day together...

Comments ( 7 )

Worth the read! Has great set up for things to come.

Plus its got a really sweat ending to this part.

10482601
No, part 4 is Sacrifice

10482740
I think that’s what the last chapter was for with Shining and Discord. The humiliation and depravation was all well and good for the group but no one has ever gotten hurt physically, or at least not in a way that would involve blood and danger to their lives, so it’s a little jarring.

We really don’t get any other info than they ended the night and Discord gives shining his consolation prize with Flurry.

Personally I’d like to think that Cadance had to held back by Sombra before blasting the person who hit shining while Sombra called for Discord to end the night. Then he distracted her with some good ol sex to end the night.

Damn good story. The dislikes are from haters, and punks.
Congrats on the story, and I look forward to more

Oh this was a very fun story to read, I really did enjoy the part were Shining was turned into a middle aged balding stallion pervert, it was a fun reading through all of that hope to see more stories like that in the future.

10482607
I thought you said somewhere that the reason Sacrifice wasn't called "Showing His Place 4" was because it was a "non-canon" "bad end" to the series, in contrast to the "true" part 4 that was planned eventually. I can't find the comment now, though, so maybe I'm just remembering your calling it "optional canon".

I liked the concept but it's just going too far. Shining should still be given things and he should still have his limits as a well rounded character.

Login or register to comment