• Published 7th Jul 2020
  • 3,667 Views, 142 Comments

Of Cloaks and Daggers - SGTBRONY



An enigma of a man is assigned to the American Embassy in Canterlot

Comments ( 16 )

Yeah Imma keep this AU version with me instead, well done!

10407201

When I finished writing it I sat back for a second and went, "Well shit, this is actually better." Glad you enjoyed it.

10413824
Tromix drum mags will fit about 35 rounds of .458, but they're huge. In my head, I was thinking about an extended or even a casket magazine purpose-built to hold 30 rounds of .458. I emphasized Frank getting the gear in line so I could take some poetic license between real gear and the stuff that might just have been developed by a forward-thinking government agency, just in case the Griffons got froggy. But I didn't want to weigh down the chapter with a ton of minutiae. Good catch though, I'm really glad you're enjoying the story.

10413987
..... I now want to play with a 30rd casket mag for .458 in Hotdogs, Horseshoes, and Hand Grenades.

10415410
I'm sensing a theme here and I don't hate it.

A damn great story man.

10418296
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I definitely enjoyed the journey.

10458324
Haha it would have been interesting but if the wheel ain't broke, don't fix it right?

10458339
Spoiiiilerrrrs! :fluttershbad:
-------------------------------------------------------------

Don't even go there and keep your fucking eyes above the baseline cowboy.

:trixieshiftleft:

She looked deep in thought, those big beautiful eyes focused on a distant star, swirling some deep red liquid in a long-stemmed glass as moonlight silhouetted her. The whole scene was ethereal, and it damn near took my breath away.

Lord have mercy.

:trixieshiftright:

Yeah... lord have mercy on him alright.

10463378
Thanks man, high praise. And thank you for the comments. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed the ride. I had a lot of fun writing it. I'm actually working on a new story as we speak, hopefully it will live up to this one.

You should pull a Disney with the Star Wars sequels; decanonize them and create a new prime timeline where Raven lives.

You know you want to. :twilightsheepish:

10486416
Just retcon the absolute shit out of everything lol. I'm actually thinking of going an entirely different direction, with the inner workings of the Equestrian Secret Service taking center stage. Sort of a re-telling of OCAD, if I'd gone a different route entirely. Still kicking it around though.

Yo, let me knock some Russian heads.

10785664
Нет, он просто засранец

Personally, I don't like how Equestria here is like all "modern" when it comes to clothing and attire.

I felt that the whole thing feels....boring? Dull?

:applejackconfused:

Login or register to comment