• Published 31st Oct 2020
  • 434 Views, 4 Comments

Noir Spiderman: A Van Helsing Story. - Adamverse



Spiderman is wanted for murder. But what the people don't know is that Spiderman's victims are monsters; creatures that he has been sent to destroy in the name of the Sun Princess.

  • ...
7
 4
 434

The End

“Alright Spike, what have you learned?”

Adam, Twilight and Spike had all returned to Twilight’s castle, Spike led them all up into the tower where he had done most of his research; he believed he’d found the answers they’d been looking for.

The friar began the story with, “Well, it turns out that Count Morbius was actually the son of Alcester Vladimir; the son of your ancestor.”

“Everybody knows that; what else?” Twilight replied.

“Alright, moving on.” Spike then said, “According to my research, it all started when Morbius was murdered.”

Spiderman then asked, “Do you know who murdered him?”

“Well, it only refers to them as the ‘left hand of Celestia’. And in 1462, when Morbius died, he made a deal with Nightmare Moon.” Spike explained as he showed them the papers.

Adam took one of the papers and looked at it with Twilight, “And he was given a new life.” Adam said.

“But the only way he could sustain that life was by drinking the blood of others.” Twilight finished.

Spike looked back at them and asked, “Excuse me, are going to let me tell the story?” Adam dropped the paper a paid attention, as did Twilight. “Your ancestor, Twilight; seeing what he had brought into this world, he went to Canterlot to seek forgiveness. That’s when the bargain was made; he was to kill Morbius in return for eternal salvation for his entire family, right down the line, all the way to you.” Spike said, showed a document of Twilight’s family tree.

“But he couldn’t do it.” Twilight said. “Even as Morbius was, my ancestor couldn’t kill his own son.”

Spike then showed them both a book with a picture of a castle in it, “So, he banished him, to an icy fortress; sending him through a door, to which there was no return.”

Twilight then replied, “And then Nightmare Moon gave him wings.”

Spiderman asked, “Alright, so where is this door?” Both Adam and Twilight turned to Spike, however, he had no answer.

“I don’t know.” But then he remembered the final piece of the puzzle. “But when your ancestor couldn’t kill his son, he left clues; so that future generations might do it for him.” Spike pulled a torch-mount down and a piece of the wall spun around, revealing the picture of the two knights Spike had discovered.

Suddenly, Twilight thought aloud, “That must have been what my father was looking for in here; clues to the door’s location.”

“Door, door, door.” Adam muttered; but then it came to him. “Of course.”

Spiderman then marched out of the room with an idea, Twilight and Spike followed him; he led them straight to the armoury, where the large map had been mounted on the wall.

“You said your father spent hours staring at this painting, trying to find Morbius’ lair; I think you were right, quite literally.” Adam then gestured to the painting. “I think, this is the door. He just didn’t know how to open it.”

Spike noticed something, “Look, a Latin inscription; maybe it works, like that painting in the tower.” The friar began muttering the words written beside the map.

“No, if this were a door, my father would have opened it long ago.” Twilight explained.

When Spike got to the bottom of the inscription, he stopped. “I can’t finish the words, there’s a piece missing.”

It was all coming together now, because Adam remembered something he was given before he came to this land; from his jacket, he pulled out the scroll given to him by Bishop Sunburst. “Your father didn’t have this.” He said, showing her the final piece of the inscription.

Twilight asked, “Where did you get that.”

Adam didn’t answer, he just handed the piece to Spike and said, “Spike, finish it.”

The friar took the piece from the hunter and put it in its place; he then whispered the final piece of the words in hopes that something would happen. But when nothing did happen, Adam remembered what those words translated into; so he said aloud, “In the name of Celestia, open this door.”

What happened next, shocked all three of them; the painting began to disappear, like the fabric map was burning away. Behind the map, was a large mirror.

“A mirror?” Adam questioned.

Twilight responded with, “Morbius has no reflection in the mirror.”

Spike then said, “Maybe to Morbius, it’s not a mirror at all.”

The group was desperate to find the vampire’s lair, so Spiderman took the first step; he walked towards the mirror and reached out his hand. Adam was surprised when he saw his hand pass through the mirror, as if the glass wasn’t there.

He smiled from what he felt from the other side, “Its cold.” He pulled his hand back through and looked at it, his gloves had snowflakes stuck to it. “And it’s snowing.” Spiderman quickly grabbed his mask and a torch from the wall and said to his friends, “See you on the other side.”

Taking the leap of faith, Adam put his mask over his face and walked right through the mirror, and through the door.


Adam walked out of the glass and into the cold, snow was falling all around him; and before him was the mighty structure they’d been looking for. A large black castle, mounted on a tall snowy mountain; with two black towers that nearly touched the clouds.

Suddenly, the monster hunter could hear something; he turned back to the door and could vaguely see someone coming through the glass.

A hand emerged from the glass, only on this side, it looked more like ice; Adam grasped the hand and pulled the person through, revealing Twilight. She looked up at the castle and muttered the name of this place, “Castle Morbius.”

The two of them made their way towards the castle; not noticing the third person coming through the door. Spike emerged from the ice, with his eyes closed; when he opened them, the first thing he saw was two skeletons hanging from a rotting tree.

He panicked and turned around, attempting to go back through the door; but all he did was bang his head on the ice. Seeing there was no way back, he picked himself up and ran after Spiderman and Twilight.

But when they had to stop, because the large gate was blocking their path, they had to think of a new way to get in. Suddenly, Adam felt a pain in his chest, the were-wolf curse attacking him again; but this time, he decided to use it to his advantage. He held onto Spike and Twilight and jumped into the air; he managed to make it to an open window they could get through, once they were up there, he jumped back down to the ground.

They were both scared and amazed at what they saw, Morbius’ entire main hall was the size of Twilight’s entire village; and hanging from the ceiling and the walls, there they were.

Hundreds, thousands, maybe even millions of those slimy birth pods; each one containing a monstrous child of Morbius. While the groups attention was on the pods, they started to hear a voice coming from across the room; Adam looked over and saw the person talking.

Hobgoblin was carrying wires and machine parts to where he was going; all while muttering, “Oh yeah, Hobgoblin do this, Hobgoblin do that. I need a break.” The goblin then turned and saw the group of humans looking at him. “How did you find us, it’s not possible.”

The creep tried to run away, but Spiderman pulled out one of his buzz-saws and threw it across the room; in caught the goblin by his jacket and stopped him in his tracks. The hunter grabbed him by his collar; Hobgoblin begged, “Please, please don’t kill me.”

“Why not?” Adam replied.

While the goblin was trying to think of an answer, the humans heard a moan from somewhere; Spike noticed a window with metal bars on it, they all looked through and saw their friend, Electro.

He was frozen up to his neck in a block of ice, the block was wrapped in chains and was being hoisted upwards; he couldn’t even use his electricity to melt the ice.

Spiderman knew he could do something, so he use his were-wolf strength to try and pry the bars out of the way. Electro saw them, he was grateful that they had come to save him, but they also needed saving; so he told them what he knew.

“There is a cure; a cure to remove the curse of the were-wolf.” Electro explained. Adam stopped what he was doing, and listened to this. “Go. Find the cure. Save yourself.” Before Spiderman could continue with the bars, Electro was now out of view.

Adam had to think for a minute, “A cure?”

“You heard what he said, let’s go.” Twilight said eagerly.

“Wait, why does Morbius have a cure?”

The princess replied, “I don’t care.”

Spiderman then turned back to Hobgoblin and demanded to know, “Why?!” While Hobgoblin mumbled the answer, Spike had already figured it out.

“Because the only thing that can kill him is a Were-wolf; the painting, that’s what it meant.” Spike explained.

Twilight then replied, “But Morbius has been using Were-wolfs to do his bidding for centuries.”

Spike then told her, “Yes, but if one ever had the will to turn against him; he’d need a cure to remove the curse and make him human before it bit him.”

Adam pried the goblin off the wall, he ordered, “You’re going to take these two and lead them to the antidote.”

“No I’m not.” Hobgoblin replied. He suddenly saw Adam growl and snarl like a wolf; he then said, “Yes I am. It’s in the tower, the west tower.”

The hunter then asked, “And the other tower.”

Hobgoblin replied, “That’s where we reassembled the laboratory.”

Spike then walked over to his friend and said, “Okay, here’s the plan; when the clock strikes twelve, you’ll turn into a Were-wolf and will be able to fight Morbius. We just need to find the cure and get it into you before the twelfth stroke.”

“And if I’m not human before the final stroke.” Adam pulled out his silver stake. “You know what you have to do.”

The friar replied, “I don’t know if I can.”

“You must.”

Spike grabbed Hobgoblin by the arm and dragged him away, Twilight was about to follow them, but she needed to speak to Adam. “I don’t like this plan.”

“It’ll be fine, I know what I’m doing; just try not to be late.” Spiderman replied. Twilight nodded at his statement; but before she could walk away, Adam grabbed her arm and pulled her back. “Don’t be late.”

To Adam’s surprise, Twilight lifted up the bottom part of Adam’s mask; once his mouth was exposed, she planted her lips on his. As the two of them kissed, they both seemed to like it; it lasted a good thirty seconds before the princess pulled away and ran after Spike and Hobgoblin.

Adam smiled before he pulled his mask back down; he then ran in the other direction to find Electro and stop Morbius.


Meanwhile, within the east tower, the goblins were working hard to get the laboratory up and running. Just as they were doing that, their master enters the room, only to be greeted by moaning and shouting coming from across the room.

“You monsters will burn in hell!” Electro cried.

Morbius walked over to the electric monster being strapped to the table; the vampire demanded to know, “What are you complaining about? This is why you were made; to prove that a goddess is not the only one who can create life.” Electro tried to turn his head away from his captor. Morbius continued, “And now, you must give that life, to my children.”

As the vampire stepped away, the goblins began hoisting Electro up to the skylight; the lightning was already starting, just the weather that they needed.


Hobgoblin led the friar and the princess to the chamber where Morbius kept the were-wolf cure; and at last, they had found it.

“There it is.” Sitting in the centre of the room, on a podium, contained within a glass chamber; was a large gold syringe filled with a red liquid.

The goblin-man stepped forward, “Let me get it for you.”

But Twilight put her hand out in front of him and stated, “I’ll go first.” The princess entered the room, stepping closer and closer to the cure. Spike stepped forward slightly; he was now standing in front of Hobgoblin, allowing him to put his plan into action.

Without warning, Hobgoblin pushed Spike forward into the room; he then pulled a lever that was disguised as a torch. The two of them were now trapped in the room, held there by a stone bar gate that dropped down when Hobgoblin pulled the lever. Twilight helped Spike up, but it was only so they could listen to Hobgoblin taught them as he ran away.

“Ha, I’m smarter. You tried to get Hobgoblin, Hobgoblin get you.”

And then he was out of view, probably going to warn his master about the intruders; although, since they were here, they might as well take the cure. They both turned their attention to the syringe in the glass.

“Go on, grab it.” Twilight said.

Spike replied, “Huh, you go on and grab it. If there’s one thing I’ve learnt, never stick you hand into a mysterious material.”

Suddenly, pouncing down from the ceiling; Sonata was seen. Growling with her fangs exposed, and causing the two human people to back away; the vampire bride asked them, “Did I scare you?” But they both just shook their heads; Sonata then said, “Then maybe I need to try a little harder.”

Twilight knew what she had to do; she pushed the glass container over, it smashed onto the floor and released the frozen acid that was contained inside it. The splash was big, it splashed some acid onto Sonata’s face; temporarily distracting her.

“Mysterious material, what did I tell you.” Spike stated.

The gold syringe rolled across the floor; Twilight gestured Spike to grab it. He picked up the hot syringe, holding it with his sleeves; while Twilight picked up a large piece of the container, a piece that was still holding some acid, and she threw it onto the stone bars.

As the bars melted away, Twilight said to Spike, “Come on, we’ve got to get the antidote to Adam.” Spike ran through the hole the acid made; Twilight was about to follow him when she was grabbed by something.

She turned to see Sonata, with half her face burnt off. “You can’t go until I say you can go.”

“Keep running Spike.” The princess shouted to him.

Sonata’s regenerative powers were healing her damaged looks, “And I say you can go when you’re dead.” She then through her enemy across the room.

Twilight grabbed a lit torch from the wall and was going to use it as a weapon; but Sonata blew the flame out like it was a candle. The vampire smiled before spinning around rapidly, she created a sort of wind that blew out the flames of the rest of the torches; making the room pitch black.

There was a flash of light from the lightning, and Sonata was gone; but Twilight knew she was still here. She held the unlit torch like a weapon, prepared for when the monster of a woman would strike.


Spike ran outside, arriving at the bridge that connected to two towers; he began running across it, until lightning struck in front of him. The shock knocked him to the ground, but he quickly recovered from the little scare.

However, he wasn’t out of trouble. Behind him, he could here footsteps; the friar turned to see the fateful servant of Morbius coming right at him. Hobgoblin was running towards Spike, holding his large electrocution device, the one he used for taming were-wolfs.

Once he got close enough, Hobgoblin stabbed at Spike with the large taser; but the friar dodged the attacked and watched it hit the stone behind him. Knowing it wouldn’t be a good idea to get hit by that thing, Spike quickly ran for his life.

Hobgoblin yelled and then ran after him.


Meanwhile, while his friends were procuring the antidote; Spiderman had arrived at the reassembled laboratory, he looked around and saw the room filled with machine parts and working goblins.

After hearing a moan come from above, he looked up; there he saw Electro, in perfect view of the lightning that was ready to strike him.

Adam had now fully embraced the wolf part of him, he used the agility to jump up to the balconies above him. He ran down them let a runway, only to be stopped by a goblin blocking his path. The hunter picked up the little guy by his jacket, the little creature took off his goblin face mask, revealing a hideous face underneath.

Spiderman threw the goblin out the window next to them; the thing smashed through the glass and fell to his demise. With that out of the way, Adam channelled all his were-wolf strength to jump up to the roof.

Once he was up there, he ran to Electro’s side; when the electrical man saw Adam here, he shouted, “What are you doing? You must find the cure!”

“My friends are doing it for me.” Spiderman replied.

Electro just said back, “Friends…?..”

The hunter said to him, “Yes, you want one?” Adam tried to unstrap him, but the rubber straps had been locked in place by bolts and screws that were stabbed into Electro’s skin. “I can’t unscrew the bolts. This is gonna hurt.” He saw that the only way to get him free was rip the straps off him.

“I have been through my fair share of pain.” Electro replied.

“It lets us know you’re alive.” Adam replied.

Adam used his wolf strength to rip the straps off, Electro let out a large scream in pain. Just as that happened, a bolt of lightning hit him; super charging the electricity in his body. With him fully charged, he released a large surge of energy, a pulse of power went down through the tower to the chamber containing the vampire pods; when they were all electrified, the began to beat like hearts.

“Give me life!” Morbius shouted, standing in the middle of the lab and had just witness the bolt of energy. “One more bolt, and my young will live.” As he said that, he looked up and saw Spiderman trying to free Electro.

This monster hunter had got in his way for the last time; Morbius’ body began to morph into a giant man-bat form. The creature flapped his wings and flew up to the roof of the tower.

Adam had almost finished freeing Electro, “You’re almost out my friend.” He stated. But then he heard something from the distance; Adam turned to see the giant bat flying towards him. The bat-creature raised his punch and punched Adam away from Electro.

Spiderman fell through the sky light and began crashing down against each machine before finally hitting the floor; if it wasn’t for the were-wolf cure, he never would have survived.

Electro noticed he could move away from the table, he was free; except for his ankle, still stuck with a chain around it. Before he could pry himself free, another bolt of lightning struck his body; knocking him back onto the table and send another surge of energy through the tower.

That had done it, the vampire pods exploded open; the little bat monsters inside them had been given life, and this time they would stay alive for as long as their father did.

The energy from that last bolt broke the chain and sent Electro flying over the side of the roof; he tried to hold on but he couldn’t grip anything. He eventually slid off the roof and began to fall; luckily, he was able to grab a chain that was dangling from above.

He held on tight and began swinging on the chain; as got lower, he noticed something on the bridge below him.

Still running for his life, Spike kept dodging the electrical weapon Hobgoblin was using to zap him.

Electro let go of one chain and grabbed another, he lifted him legs and shouted to Spike, “Duck!!” The friar looked up and saw the creature swinging right for him; Spike did as instructed and ducked, allowing Electro to deliver a powerful kick to Hobgoblin’s chest, knocking him off the bridge.

The chain the electric creature was holding onto got stuck on one of the torches on the bridge, but Electro looked down and watched Hobgoblin fall to his death.

“Master!!!!” the goblin yelled as he disappeared beneath the clouds.

Spike got up and looked over the side of the bridge, he saw Electro was struggling to keep his grip on the chain, “Help me!” the creature cried.

“But you’re supposed to die.” Spike explained.

“I want to live.” Electro replied.

This went against everything Spike believed and stood for, but he couldn’t deny there was good ing this creature, and killing it would be a sin on its own. “Alright, I’ll swing you loose.” Spike pushed the torch over, which released the chain, Electro swung on the chain again.

The momentum from the swing sent Electro flying into the tower where Twilight still was.


Twilight Sparkle was standing in the dark, she could hear Sonata giggling in the shadows; the princess was still holding the unlit torch, hoping it would give her enough protection.

However, Twilight didn’t see this one coming; Sonata appeared behind her and grabbed her neck. The princess dropped the torch as the vampire morphed into her bat form and lifted her off the ground.

Sonata stated, “Twilight, I will enjoy it, as I looked down at your dead body. How do you think daddy and brother will feel when they see you failed them?” Sonata opened her jaw and revealed her fangs; her tongue slid out of her mouth and she licked the side of Twilight’s face.

Suddenly, Electro crashed through the window; tackling Sonata to the ground, forcing her to release Twilight. When she recovered from the vampire’s grasp, she watched as Sonata was trying to get her, but Electro had grabbed her by the ankle and thrown her into the wall.

The electrical monster turned to Twilight and shouted, “Go! Go and help Spiderman.” Twilight remained where she was, breathing heavily. “Now!” Electro shouted.

All Twilight could mutter was, “Thank you.”

Electro looked at her with innocent eyes; no one had ever thanked him in his life. He turned back to the vampire; she was getting back up, so Electro released a power blast of electricity from his hands at her.

Twilight turned to the open window and grabbed the chain Electro had use to get in here; she looked down at the bridge and saw Spike still running across it.

As he was running, a bolt of lightning struck the bridge, creating a large hole it in; blocking Spike’s path. The friar muttered to himself, “Oh my goddess.” He turned back to the tower behind him, he could see Twilight standing at the window. “Twilight, I need a little help!” he shouted to her.

The princess looked back at the two monsters fighting, Electro couldn’t keep Sonata distracted for much longer. She heard Spike shouting again, “Hurry!”

Without a second thought, Twilight jumped from the window and began swinging on the chain; she waited until she was close enough before shouting, “Throw it to me, Spike!” The friar got ready and with all his might, threw the were-wolf cure to Twilight; she reached out with her hand and grabbed it just in time.

“Yes!” Spike cheered when he saw she’d got it; Spike then proceeded to make his way around the hole in the bridge the lightning had made.

Unfortunately, the celebrated too early; Sonata had escaped Electro and was chasing Twilight threw the air. The vampire tackled her out of the air, forcing her to crash onto a balcony; Sonata landed beside her and morphed back to her human form.

With her fangs exposed, the vampire bride stated, “Sweet Twilight, your blood will give me great beauty. What do you think of that?”

Spike had made to where Twilight was, and he still had the silver stake; just before Sonata could finish off Twilight, he threw her the stake. Twilight caught the stake, unsheathed it and stabbed it through Sonata’s heart.

The vampire moaned in pain as this happened; all Twilight could say was, “My advice; if you’re going to kill someone, kill them. Don’t just stand there talking about it.” She then pushed the stake in further.

This was it, Sonata was done for; Twilight watched her skin began to bubble into a slimy substance, before she eventually exploded into nothing. The stake was flung from what was left of her and was stabbed into the wall beside Spike, just missing his head.


Spiderman wandered out from under the debris of the lab, he watched as some goblins who had been set on fire ran out of the door to find a way to put themselves out. As he was wandering out of the wreckage, Adam pulled his mask off to catch his breath.

While he was recovering from the fall, the giant bat creature landed behind him; Adam turned to see the bat revert to a human form. Morbius stepped forward towards the hunter and explained, “You are too late, Adam; my children, they live.”

“And the only way to kill them, is to kill you.” Spiderman replied.

Morbius replied, “Correct.”

Adam stood there, taking his jacket off; he didn’t want it to get ripped apart. He stated, “Well the, I guess I better get to it.” He turned his head and looked at the clock, and at that moment, came the first stroke of midnight. “One.”

It started, the change was upon him; Adam skin was beginning to peel away and he tore through the rest of his clothes. He began to grow in height as his snout grew longer; black fur replaced his skin, and strangely, white fur grew on his chest, in the shape of a spider-emblem.

Morbius looked upon Adam, the change was complete; this were-wolf had no pupils in his eyes, the white as ghosts.

“Yes, I could smell the were-wolf venom in your blood.” Morbius thought for a second. “’Venom’, maybe that’s what I’ll call you when I have you under my control.”

The were-wolf simply growled at him, Morbius reverted back to his giant bat form; they were both ready to battle each other to the death.

Both creatures growled once more before Adam pounced at the vampire and tackled him to the ground; they began punching each other and scratching each other with their claws. If Morbius would try to fly away, Adam would grab his wing and pull him back; but the vampire would bite his arm and force him to let go.

The vampire picked the were-wolf up and carried him around the room; while they kept fighting, they would crash into different parts of the room, causing sparks and explosions from the machines scattered around.

When they landed, Morbius changed to human form again so he could talk; the vampire stated, “We don’t have to fight, we could be friends, partners…..” Adam got up and charged forward. “Brothers in arms…” Morbius turned back to bat form and they began fighting again.

The fight took them up to one of the catwalks above the lab, Adam managed to get his hand around Morbius’ throat; however, this was just as he was turn human again. He looked over at the window and saw the moon was being covered by a cloud.

But he still had the wolf power, he jumped off the catwalk, back to the floor. Morbius reverted form again and decided to tell his foe the truth.

“Did I mention, that it was you; who murdered me.” Morbius explained. Adam was confused as to what he was hearing; the hunter blinked and the vampire appeared in front of him. “Don’t fight me, Adam; I can give you back your memories.”

The vampire then held up his right hand, Adam saw that the fourth finger was missing, “And in return, you could give me back my ring.” Spiderman looked down at the ring on his finger. Morbius said, “It must be such a burden, such a curse, to be the left hand of Celestia. Would you like to know who you really are?”

All Adam said in response was, “Some things are better left forgotten.” He then groaned in pain, the moon was exposed again; Spiderman changed back into a were-wolf and pounced at Morbius, the vampire turned to his bat-creature form, but it was too late to do anything.

The were-wolf opened his jaw and bit a chunk out of Morbius’ neck; the bat-creature began coughing up black blood as his skin began to wither away. His final words were, “No….No….” All that remained was his bones, soaked in his black blood.

Down in the entrance chamber, all of Morbius’ children exploded into slime; after their father died, they died.

Twilight ran into the room, she watched as Morbius’ bones fell to the floor, Adam had done it; the were-wolf turned to the princess, she was about to give him the cure when the beast ran towards her and tackled her onto a sofa-bed by the window.

That’s when Spike entered the room, he saw his friend in were-wolf form; Spike pulled out the silver stake and was ready to do what Adam told him to do. Before he went through with this horrid deed, he muttered, “Celestia, forgive me.” Spike charged forward and attempted to stab Spiderman with the stake.

But Adam’s sixth sense was still working, he sensed the danger and stopped Spike by grabbed his arm; the were-wolf growled and roared, all Spike could do was scream.

When suddenly, Spiderman felt a small pain him his stomach; he looked down and saw the gold syringe stabbed into him, it was empty. Adam pulled the syringe out of himself and looked down at the one he had attacked.

Twilight was lying on the sofa-bed; not moving, not blinking…. not breathing.

Spike dropped the stake and looked at the princess, in a devastated tone, he muttered, “She’s dead.”

The were-wolf picked her up in his and looked down at her, he then howled at the moon, just as he was changing back to a human; the howl was replaced with “Oooooh!” Adam cried as he caressed the face of the princess.

Adam really cared for Twilight, maybe even loved her.


By the evening of the next day, Adam had brought Twilight’s body to a cliff by the sea; she said she always wanted to see the sea, now she was here. As Spike was reading a pray from his bible, Adam held a torch in his hand, ready to cremate his beloved princess.

Just off the shore, rowing away from the land, Electro was sitting in a little boat; he looked up at his friends on the cliff, he watched Adam place the torch on the pyre before he continued rowing. He had finally been given the freedom he desired, now he was sailing away to who knows where.

As Adam watched the flames, he couldn’t help but feel something strange; his sixth sense was telling him something. He turned away from the flames and looked up to the clouds, there he saw something.

Twilight’s spirit was standing on the clouds, she was looking down at Adam, smiling. Adam saw she was surrounded by her family; her brother, her father, her mother. Even her ancestor, Alcester Vladimir was there.

Just before the spirits disappeared, Spiderman could hear Twilight mutter, “Thank you.” He then watched as the entered the gates of Equestria; the heavenly kingdom all being wish to go to after they pass.

Once the clouds had returned to normal, Adam smiled at the job well done; he reapplied his mask and his signature hat. Spike finished saying his pray before closing his bible; the two of them left the pyre and returned to their horses.


As the two of them road off into the sunset, Adam turned to his friend and asked, “So, where to now?”

Spike replied with, “Well, I got a message from Canterlot this morning; there’s something happening in Manehattan.”

“I’d say that’s worth checking out.” Adam then ordered his horse to go faster, a monster hunters job was never done.



Author's Note:

Thank you guys for being patient, I know this story has been on hold for a while. But now it comes to an end.

As always, don't forget to like, comment and if you think I deserve it, give me a follow while your at it.

May the magic be with you all.

Comments ( 1 )

Music to celebrate the end of your story:

Login or register to comment