• Published 31st Oct 2020
  • 426 Views, 4 Comments

Noir Spiderman: A Van Helsing Story. - Adamverse



Spiderman is wanted for murder. But what the people don't know is that Spiderman's victims are monsters; creatures that he has been sent to destroy in the name of the Sun Princess.

  • ...
7
 4
 426

The Beginning

Four hundred years ago; their live a brave knight, Sir Alcester Vladimir the bravest warrior of Celestia in the lands. He fought against the forces of darkness in the name of the Sun Goddess, Princess Celestia; she watched over those who did not sin and kept their lives pure.

But this knight’s family was not as pure as he was; his son, Michael Morbius, was accused of conspiring with Nightmare Moon. The evil Goddess of the night, and keeping of the sinner souls.

Alcester refused to believe his blood line had become corrupt, but that didn’t stop the people from taking action.

During the night, while Morbius slept; one of the other warriors of Celestia broke into his house, and murdered him. Stabbed him to death in his sleep and was hailed as a hero; but he died a few weeks later.

Sir Alcester went to the Temple of the Sun and begged Celestia to let his son through the gates to heaven; but she could not, his son….wasn’t dead.

Three days after Morbius' murder, three women had been kidnapped and presumed dead; because blood had been found at the scenes of disappearances. One night, someone broke into Alcester’s house; when the knight went to investigate. And when he found the intruder, he gasped and dropped his sword.

When the knight saw his son, he couldn’t kill him; however, something had changed about his son. His skin was as white as a ghost, his eyes glowed red like rubies and his teeth looked as sharp as pikes. As was said, Alcester couldn’t kill his own son; even if he was a monster now.

When Sir Alcester went back to the temple, he fell to his knees to seek forgiveness; that’s when the bargain was made.


The year is 1875, in the forgotten town of Tramplevania; within a castle of pure darkness, a horrible monster is about to be brought to life.

Three years ago, a former slave was living on the streets of this quiet little town, day after day her was beaten for begging, kicked for trying to help people & chased away from food stands. This was no live for a boy at the age of seventeen, until one day; he was found in the streets, dead.

A scientist who was chased away from the city was living in a castle outside of town; he found the dead boy and took pity on him. The scientist tried to use his research to try and save this boy, but it was too late; he was already gone.

That’s when he took a bold step; the doctor was approached by a strange man, saying he knew away to bring the poor boy back to life. The stranger gave the doctor money to buy lab equipment and a new lab assistant to complete the experiment; he told the doctor, “No matter what it takes, the boy must live.”

The night the experiment was about to commence, the town’s folk heard about the miracle of science that was about to be done; however, the church was against this, messing with life and death. So Bishop Starswirl, and the undertaker, Zephyr Breeze; led the town’s folk to the castle, to stop this crime against nature.

While researching for a way to bring this poor boy back to the land of the living, Dr Fidler had created four electronic arms; all of them attached to a harness he wears on his back. These smart arms controlled by his brain through neural link; the power of his mind allows him to use these to enter a path no human arm can enter.

They could also extend, the had incredible strength and were equipped with small concealed blades and knifes for self-defence.

When the project began, the stranger stated, “Now run your experiments, like a good Doctor Octopus.”

To which the doctor would reply, “Please Count, that name is so childish.” And so, after six months of working in his lab, it was time to see if all that work had payed of.

Doctor Otto Fiddler was turning on all his machines, his assistant open the hatch in the roof to let the lightning rod get through; the doctor turned his attention back to the body on the tables, he had strapped him down for insurance.

The table the boy was strapped to was being dangled from the ceiling by chains, dangling over a glass vat of electric eels; and connected to all sorts of machines, cables leading to the roof where the lightning would strike. Doc was planning to bring this boy back, but he was going to come back better; he was going to be a true creation.

And, at last, it was time.

The force of nature let loose on the castle, a lightning storm was hitting the land hard; Doc was ready to bring his creation to life. A bolt of lightning struck the rod, sending a jolt of electricity to the corpse. Otto watched the body be filled with electricity; once the body had been given a good jolt, Doc gave the order to his assistant.

"Hobgoblin, drop him in the vat." Dr Fidler ordered as his mechanical arms lifted him in the air.

The goblin man pulled the lever and the table spit in half, dropping the electrified body into the vat of eels. The electric creatures started chewing on the corpse, he started to glow blue; as if his body was becoming one with the electricity.

Doc's joy was interrupted when he heard the mob getting closer to his castle; but he gasped in shock when he heard a roar from behind him. For safe reasons, Hobgoblin closed the lid of the vat, to keep whatever it was from getting out. Otto approached the vat, and smiled when he saw through the glass.

"It's alive, it's alive; IT'S ALIVE!!!" he cheered. The boy had come back to life, only now he was floating in the water; the eels had all died of some course, but the boy looked like he was made out of pure energy. "It worked. Hobgoblin, can you believe it?"

However, Hobgoblin was hiding; the creature in the glass vat wasn't human anymore. Along with this new creation, the town's people were trying to break down the door to the castle; Otto had to escape. He was ready to escape with his creation, until he got an unexpected visitor.

The doctor started clearing all his research away, but when he turned around he screamed; until he saw who this figure was.

“Oh Count, it’s just you.” He sighed in relief. The Count had come to collect the experiment; for uses no one knows of. Doc explained, “They’ve come for me, they think what I’m doing is wrong. But they won’t get me, I’ll take the boy somewhere he can live freely.”

As Otto placed things in his trunk, the Count was gone; until the trunk was slammed shut and the Count jump scared him. “Do you not remember our agreement? I gave you this laboratory so you could prove one thing. Do you remember what that thing was?”

“You said it was to prove a god was not the only one who could create life.” Otto answered.

The Count suddenly appeared behind him, saying, “And now, your creation must be handed over to me. To be used for my purpose.” Otto moved away from this creature, not understanding his words.

In a brave tone, he asked, “What purpose?”


The people of Tramplevania swung their battering ram again, trying their hardest to break down the door. Why they did this, the Bishop was chanting a holy pray.

“May Celestia forgive us. May Celestia forgive us. May Celestia forgive us.” He chanted. While the people tried to break down the door, he would repeat that pray so that the goddess Celestia would not punish them for what they were about to do.

Zephyr Breeze began yelling orders to the people, “Break it down! Destroy the monster! Hurry up, hit it again!”

Meanwhile, inside; Dr Fidler had learned the purpose that the Count wanted the creation for. Something pure evil.


“Good Goddess, I’d kill myself before I’d let him be used for such evil.” Otto stated. He was backing away from the Count, the doctor was actually scared now.

“Go right ahead, Otto; I don’t actually need you anymore.” The Count then turned to the tank, and the being inside. “I just need him.” The two of them looked at the boy floating in the tank, his body glowing like magic.

“And… what is to become of me?” Otto asked.

The Count replied with, “Well, doctor, like I said.” He turned to Otto and began walking towards him. “I don’t need you anymore.”

As the creature of the night began to back Otto into a corner, the doctor called out to his loyal assistant. “Hobgoblin, help me!”

But the goblin didn’t come; he stayed up on the walk ways and stated, “You were always so kind to me Dr Fidler, so kind. But he pays me.” The goblin then heard the mob outside, he feared for his life so he ran.

Just as the Count closed in on the doctor, Ock used one of his mechanical arms and it dispensed a small pike. “Get back!” he said, aiming the sharp pike at the Count’s chest. However, the Count simply smiled and chuckled.

“You can’t kill me, Otto.” He said. The Count then impaled himself with the pike, before saying, “I’m already dead.” These were Otto’s final moments, the Count opened his mouth and revealed his teeth were yellow and were as sharp as needles.

He pulled the pike out of him and grabbed the doctor by his lab coat, opening his mouth wider, Otto screamed as the monster into his neck.

The boy swimming in the tank pressed his hand against the glass, he watched his beloved creator be murdered. This filled the boy with rage, more rage than a normal person would feel; but this was no normal person.

When the Count had finished his ‘meal’, he went over to the tank to collect his specimen. But when he looked through the glass, the creature was gone. The Count looked at the tank, he saw the cable that was floating in the water; and he was fully aware of what this thing could do.

The Count heard sparking noises coming from behind him, he turned to see electrical sparks coming from the machines; the current forming a body. The electrical creature stood on the ground when his body was complete; he was able to travel through electrical devices.

The creature channelled the electricity inside him, and threw a powerful lightning bolt at the Count; flinging him into the lit fire place.

The boy ran over to the one who created him, his hand generated electricity to cut the mechanical arms off; to make it easier for him to be carried. He took his ‘father’ out the same way Hobgoblin went.

Hobgoblin opened the back door and started running away; but he turned back when he saw the electrical monster escape the same way, carrying his former master. The goblin ran back to them but just missed them, they were heading for the old windmill.

Feeling bad for what he did, Hobgoblin cried, “Doctor Octopus!”

Unfortunately, the town’s people heard him yell; Zephyr Breeze looked over and saw the boy carrying the doctor away. He shouted, “There, it’s heading for the windmill!” the people stopped breaking down the door and ran after it.

Hobgoblin heard the crowd coming and ran into the forest.


Meanwhile, inside the laboratory, the Count emerged from the burning fire place. He adjusted his hair as his skin started to regenerate around his scorched bones.

“Well, that was rude.” He muttered.

When he saw there was no one in the lab, he assumed the creature hand escaped; the only thing to do was to find it and begin his plan. “My brides, come to me. The monster has been born.”

Using his powers from hell, his body began to transform into that of a monster bat; ready to take flight.


When the electric boy reached the windmill, he opened the door and hid inside. However, the mob had followed him; they surrounded the mill with their pitch forks and torches. Zephyr Breeze shouted an order to the people, “Burn it! Burn it down!”

The mob threw their torches at the windmill; it caught fire in a second.

The boy reached the top of the mill and looked over the banister, he could see the mob burn the mill. “Stop!” he cried. The people stopped yelling to listen to what he had to say; the boy yelled, “Why!” which made a lady pass out.

Bishop Starswirl came to the front of the crowd, he said, “You are a spawn of the shadow, you are a creature of evil; I brand you with this name. I name you…. Electro!!” he cried.

The mob was about to continue to throw their torches, until they heard a roar from behind them. They turned and looked back at the castle, a shadowy creature sprung from the roof of the castle and it flew towards the windmill; it was followed by three other flying creatures.

A woman in the mob muttered, “Vampires.” This made the crowd scatter, running for their lives. But the creature on the roof of the windmill didn’t move; he stood there and watched the vampires come closer.

He looked down at the man he holding in his arms, he muttered, “Father.” Then he yelled as the floor gave in and he fell into the fire. The windmill collapsed from the fire, and anyone inside was presumed destroyed.

The Count and three women landed in front of the fire, the women wailed as they saw Electro fall into the fiery abyss. However, the Count simply muttered, “Okay, minor set back.”