• Published 31st May 2020
  • 1,821 Views, 22 Comments

Hard Cider Nights - Eddy13



The Rainbooms deal with aftermath of drinking Applejack's hard cider.

  • ...
3
 22
 1,821
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

...Sunny, Twitwi....

You probably just broke the bank, not robbed it!

Oh dear

Turned on by Fluttershy taking the lead, Rainbow Dash pulled the yellow girl in for a kiss as she unbuttoned her dress while Fluttershy reached behind to unclasp her sports bra before the pair collapsed onto the bed, the first of a long string of sessions beginning.

This is making me tired just reading it.

10287594
:twilightoops:Uh, is that a good thing or a bad thing?

10287602
Good in that you're able to evoke an experience to which a reader can relate.

Bad for those two, because something tells me they're going to have to have a lot of sex, and I have to imagine they'll get tired before long. Unless they have the stamina of actual horses.

10287609
Well, they do have magic.

*waiting for the next chapter*

Was there an update to the story cuz its on the top of my updated list?

10360076
Sorry, that was an accident.:twilightsheepish: Hope to have a new chapter out soon.

Interesting story
I hope you didnt abandon it

10846957
Don't worry, I haven't.:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment