• Published 3rd May 2020
  • 3,889 Views, 22 Comments

Double Trouble - anonymous browser



Ocellus needs Gallus and Silverstream's help with something tricky (and potentially sticky).

  • ...
5
 22
 3,889
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Well, this was an unexpected pleasure

Edit: Any chance of another chapter with Smolder (or Occelus disguised as Smolder) getting in on the action?

Love the details on both the romance and the sex

Would REALLY love to see more chapters to this.

Heh, now that's an interesting take on transformation. Just don't tell them Ocellus is basically wearing a potential form of his offspring. ๐Ÿ˜‚or maybe he understood?
Wait, did Silverstream go out without cleaning after all that? A simple brush-down wouldn't have diminished the smell! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

I want double the gallus. Naaaooohhww :p

11065902
Apologies for the extraordinarily late reply! I thought about it then forgot about it. My guess is she divebombed the lake on the way through or something.

11163402
Heh no worries, we don't expect competed stories to get replies all that much.

They still haven't done the experiment where she turns into Gallus for Silverstream, complete with contemplation of what it's like for her to turn into a male.

I would like that a lot

Will we get to see Ocellus transform into a copy of Gallus and they both double team Silverstream

11407999
Possibly. But I would like to tackle themes of Gallus not being as comfortable with the idea upfront and needing reassurance about it all. Which honestly involves a lot of skill to pull off and the field is littered with minefields of offending all sorts of people so It's not something that would be out soon.

Login or register to comment