• Published 27th Apr 2020
  • 2,172 Views, 82 Comments

Nightmare of a Dragon - NineTailBeastBall



Betrayed by those who he loved like family, Spike abandons his name and conspires with the princess of the night to get his revenge.

Comments ( 9 )

Good to hear that you have good people in your life.
And quite darn sure SunArse is lying.

Talk about OOC

Comment posted by Aitchel_Xesskh deleted March 4th

I'm, so sorry to hear that, take your time then, this story isn't going anywhere.

Your health is more important.

Hey NineTailBeastBall, I'm sorry to hear of how stressful things are going in your life. I sincerely hope that sometime soon that something really great and good will shine the light of hope and happiness on you so you don't feel so depressed. I know things are going so stupidly bad in the world right now, but there are some good things about this world that are worth living for, each different for each individual person. I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors. Stay safe and hope you have a good day.

I actually forgot about this fic honestly. Its been quite a while.

I am glad you are ok.

Boy did the gang REALLY screwed up big time.
And seeing Luna standing by Spike's side was amazing.
I wonder how Ember and Smolder will feel about all of this?

Hey Beastball, I want you to know that I'm praying for you. Your situation reminds me greatly of my own brother, TJ. I hope it gets better for you, I've read enough of your writing to think I may know at least a little of the person behind the words, and I know it dosent mean much from some internet random, but you are strong and can make it!
Have a great day! Good chapter btw

I love how the pictures of Spike and how Flurry Heart reacted to him were used as actual evidence.

When Changelings exist in this world... Literally a species that's known for shape shifting into identical copies of other creatures.

And yet pictures and Flurry's reaction were treated like undeniable facts towards him being guilty.

Princess luna went all Gandalf the gray right there

Login or register to comment