• Published 18th Apr 2020
  • 1,806 Views, 59 Comments

Music Therapy - pentapony



It falls on you to address the first suicide attempt in Equestria.

Comments ( 21 )

So...They both killed themselves of did Eri become a therapist? I am confused.

10220891
I think.....one of the endings is fake. Forced

Well... I don't know what to say about the double ending. I have seen it before in a theater play the name of which I don't remember: in a similar fashion.
I will however say that looking at the second ending, remembering Trouble Shoes and some headcannon shenanigans I am convinced that Cutie Marks are the root of all things cruel and wicked. Praise Starlight and smile!

10220938
Up to the reader would be my opinion, but judging by the author note at the end of the epilogue chapter.......well....

If there's a silver lining in this, it's that I finally got a prediction right :trollestia:

10220938
The first ending is fake, take another look at the footnote in the last chapter.

10220960
Awe... I was feeling good about the epilogue.

Hm... nah, the last chapter was the ending, because the CMC are a thing and Eri used what she learned from Anon's example and came back, insisted herself in his life like he did her, saved him like he did her. Because that's what can happen sometimes, too. It's not a definite but neither is the dooming of their relationship.

Okay it's been a while since I read this but I just have to praise the poem.

It's probably where most of the fic revolves around and honestly was my favourite part besides the ending.

Did you write it yourself?

10295530
It was something I'd written years ago.

Спасибо за это произведение, плохой конец грустный, но он идеальный. Спасибо

Yeah. . . This was the kind of story I was looking for right now. Well written.

Just as good as the first time I read it last year, hopefully it'll be just as good next year.

I like the fact that you're not afraid to put in a real ending, one that's not happy, but real and it's not forced. I really appreciate that. Amazing story.

I kinda hate the dual endings. Basically gave me false hope. Sure, you warned us with the author's note, but that doesn't change anything. The happy ending...why is it even there? You didn't want it. That's obvious. I'd deal with the real ending. But after having the happy ending first? Fucking sucks. Like the bile after throwing up. I won't dislike this story, but I can't say I appreciate this.

How do you feel about promoting music on Spotify? Is it fair for a young and not very popular artist to resort to help in gaining auditions and audience? The thing is, I read review on a popular Spotify promotion site and really wanted to try how it works. What do you think about it? Share your honest opinion in the comments.

Now there are many ways to put your condition in order, to feel balance and harmony in life. One of the effective methods I can definitely name is nebula psychic readings. If you have never contacted psychics, now is the time to try, and platforms such as Nebula provide the best and safest conditions.

Login or register to comment