• Published 31st Jan 2020
  • 2,064 Views, 49 Comments

A Pinch of Pinkie - Pinkiebro



Pinkie Pie and Anon in a romance story full of hijinks and friends along the way? In my fanfiction website? It's more likely than you think.

Comments ( 16 )

Wow, Luna was actually seeing someone DYING in front of her and she grin. She GRIN, I don't care how paranoid she was at the time, that is just sadist! NIGHTMARE MOON level of sadist. And to top it off, instead of I don't know show concern, and realized that a living been was in peril she EXTORT him for information basically making things a torture session. My god Luna what the hell is wrong with you! If Fluttershy finds out, you will receive more than an earful.

I really hope next chapter she gets her just desert because what she did was simple inhumane, no matter what your opinion of someone is, or if suspicions or not, you see them in agonizing pain you HELP them, that is just common sense. By god Anon didn't do anything to you, which makes things worse.

Really this chapter really left me with a really bad taste on my mouth, if that was exactly the intention well then bravo mission accomplish, but I really hope in the next chapter she realized how monstrous she just behaved or Anon gives her the 'The reason you suck!' speech because I'm sorry Luna you earn it at this point.

10505891
Luna's old royal pride can't help but show itself as she revels in her victory, can it?

10505955
Yeah I can see it now, je it really is gonna bite her in the ass at some point.

Grease was made in the 70's,but takes place in the 50's :b

10506062
Darn! Thanks for pointing that out lol

Anon puts two fingers to his forehead, and vanishes from sight.

Did this mf really instant transmission is ass away. Lmao.

10506675
As soon as I read that line, I knew I was in for a good chapter. I was not ready for how stupidly fun it would be.

SRY

I say he give Luna exactly what she asked for, every horrible memory from every horror movie and creepy pasta imaginable, scenes from Saving Private Ryan or any gorefest movie, the memory of eating a raw steak, and any other less than "friendly" memories, stepping on a nail, catching one self in a zipper, etc... She wants hidden memories well by damn Anon can give them in spades, in full technicolor, with feelings, sound, taste and smell. Give Luna the real human experience and ever bit of Internet meme and ill conceivable. Because, I guarantee he has more of that locked in his head than she does likely.

Pinkie and anon being actually open about their love is actually refreshing lol

10511715
No more beating around the bush!!

I'm loving the romantic build up between Anon & Pinkie but Luna's "over the top" persecution of Anon is detracting from the overall narrative for me.

10522749
That's a fair criticism, something I'm not going to leave unaddressed in the next chapter.

10523976
I look forward to reading it.

I found this little gem and I could only think of this story.

:pinkiehappy:

:heart:

:pinkiesmile:

:pinkiegasp:

10540681
That's a cute song, it fits really well! :pinkiehappy:

Oh man, it is AGONIZING to find this three whole years later, abandoned. This was an outstanding read, easily one of the best on the site. A shame that it's in the state it's in...

Login or register to comment