• Published 6th Mar 2013
  • 3,833 Views, 43 Comments

Scootaloo Grows Up - Saatchi



Scootaloo experiences a growth spurt, thanks to an incident involving copious amounts of tea.

  • ...
5
 43
 3,833

Turning the Tides

Back at the well, things were starting to boil over in the form of tantrums. Diamond Tiara was annoyed that her master plan had flopped superbly, whilst also being subsequently angry at the fact that nobody had come to rescue her. A perfectly reasonable thing to be angry about but at the same time, it didn’t really venture far enough out of the realm of selfishness to seem valid. Silver Spoon on the other hoof had grown tired of listening to Diamond Tiara whine about how unfair things had been to her.

"It's not fair! Why didn't they work?!" bawled a little pink filly, as she hung like a bat, inside her drinking well.

"Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, DT," sighed the grey coated filly that hung next to her.

"No! I always get what I want! Always!" replied the pink filly.

"And I suppose you wanted to be hanging here, inside a drained well?"

"Will you just be quiet, Silver Spoon! I didn't see you coming up with any good ideas; you even chickened out when I offered you a chance to join in on my crowning achievement. What sort of a friend doesn't want to share the glory of their friends’ achievements?" shouted an infuriated Diamond Tiara.

Silver Spoon wasn't going to take that lightly, that was one of the most selfish things that Diamond Tiara had ever said, and she'd said some pretty cruel things. Silver Spoon couldn't be sure if it was the influx of blood that was rushing into her head, clouding her judgement, but she knew she meant every ounce of her next move. She swung one of her forehooves towards Diamond Tiara, striking her across the cheek. The force of the hit sent Diamond Tiara swinging backwards, bumping against the wall of the well.

"Share the glory? What glory? When have we ever gained any glory? Every time you make fun of another foal, or try to gain the upper hoof, you always come crashing down, bringing me along with you!"

Diamond Tiara fell silent, her body just swinging there, back and forth like a pendulum. The quiet creaking of the rope as it ground against the metal beam that hung there. Silver Spoon huffed loudly as she vented a little more quietly. The silence that hung in the air was punctuated every so often by a gentle dripping of water from within the bowels of the well. Every time a drip was heard it bounced around the confines of the stony prison, ringing in the ears of the fillies,

"Silver Spoon...." began Diamond Tiara.

"What?"

"I..."

Diamond Tiara paused for a second, still swinging back and forth albeit a lot less now. She took a deep breath and prepared to continue with her speech. But before she could even utter a single syllable, her hoof slipped a little, as the rope around her ankle loosened due to the constant swinging. She screamed as she dropped a little lower, the rope holding onto her for just a little while longer. Acting on a reflex, Diamond Tiara clung to Silver Spoon, holding on for her life.

The sudden act of grabbing hold of Silver Spoon relaxed Diamond Tiara, calming her just a bit. It was unfortunate however, that this level of calm could not be held as she slipped completely free from the rope. The increased downward pull that Diamond Tiara experienced as her lower body swung down beneath her upper body, dragged her down further. Unable to get a grip, Diamond Tiara thought she was done for, after all the only thing that could save her now, would be if by some miracle the floor of the well was a giant throw pillow. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see the floor once it rose to meet her.

Alas, finding out what the floor of the well was like, would have to wait. A pair of grey hooves clasped around one of Diamond Tiara's flailing limbs. Diamond Tiara timidly opened her eyes, everything was still dark, she wasn't floating in some heavenly white space. No, she was definitely still here, definitely stuck in the well. But how? What had saved her? The answer revealed itself in a dry, bored tone.

"I've got you..." muttered a somewhat unemotional Silver Spoon.

"Thanks..." replied Diamond Tiara.

"I didn't do it for you, I did it so I could hear what you had to say, now continue..."

"What? You mean you value what I have to say, over my life?" spluttered Diamond Tiara.

"I think you're forgetting who has the upper hoof here, for once it's me, and I want you to continue with what you had to say, so continue."

Silver Spoon could feel the extra weight of Diamond Tiara starting to pull her free from the rope, yet she kept her harsh visage up. She was determined to get this answer from Diamond Tiara, she'd never seen her so worried, so frightened at what could happen. As Silver Spoon gazed into her friend's eyes she saw a reflection of herself. That spoiled brat that always got her own way, that made a living out of the misery of others. She saw that, and she realised how cruel she had been, how much of a bad influence Diamond Tiara had been.

As she slipped a little further, she began to understand that Diamond Tiara was experiencing something similar. That's what she wanted to hear from her, she wanted to hear her apologise. She couldn't even begin to think of letting go of Diamond Tiara, at least not until she heard that apology. All she was getting so far was silence, complete and utter silence. She loosened her grip a little, feeling the twitching sensation as Diamond Tiara tensed up from fear.

"Alright, alright, I'll tell you, just...just hold me a little tighter," began Diamond Tiara, hoarsely.

"Once you've finished explaining what you were going to say..."

Silver Spoon's hoof suddenly slid to a point where it was being held in place only by the widest part of her hoof. The sudden jolt of movement as she dropped down didn't affect her that much, baring the fact that she was no hanging by the skin of her teeth. Diamond Tiara on the other hand, felt the full brunt of the drop. Gravity tugged at her tiny body, and with Silver Spoon holding onto her so lightly, she slipped free from her friend's grasp.

Silver Spoon flailed her forehooves to try and recapture Diamond Tiara, but it was no use, she had been hanging at the end of her hooves, and she couldn't reach any further than that. She watched on in horror, that previous expression of cruelty vanishing, as Diamond Tiara tumbled down into the darkness. As the last traces of her pink, tiny, filly body succumbed to the waiting shadows, Silver Spoon felt like she had lost one of the biggest parts of herself. It was true in a way, despite the bad influence that she realised Diamond Tiara had been, they were still the best of friends. Sure friends don't decide to act so cruel in life or death situations, but Silver Spoon was angry, surely Diamond Tiara understood that?

Diamond Tiara scrunched her eyes up tightly as she fell, partially to prevent them drying out as the air rushed past her, but also because falling in complete darkness messed with her vision a little. It was hard to tell if you were still falling in any direction, when all you have for reference are the darkened walls around you. She briefly pondered on the outcome of this fall, but after working out several grisly scenarios she thought it best to forget about it. She'd find out soon enough anyway, no point playing such a morbid guessing game.

Seconds ticked by, and Diamond Tiara had still not met her end. The well appeared bottomless, and she had been falling for what seemed like an eternity. Through her closed eyes she began to notice thin streams of light snaking their way across her eyelids. It was a strange occurrence, especially this far down, and she couldn't fathom where they were coming from. That was until she splashed down in some water, which was odd because she was sure the well had been drained.

She flailed around in the water, the sudden cool of the water providing a shock to her system. Her head slipped under the water, she unwillingly inhaled pints of water. Her flailing served up waves around her; they crashed overhead, submerging her once again. Her brain was forcing her to make some sense of the situation, trying to come to any rational reason so that she could slow down and focus. Soon her body fell into a sort of rhythm, she flailed a little less and a little more strategically. Her head rose above the water level, coughing and spluttering as she tried to clear her airways.

The first breath of fresh air to pass into her lungs felt like a godsend, it lingered in her lungs, soothing the burning sensations that had surfaced during her time underwater. She began to take in more and more mouthfuls of air; she found each new breath was more soothing and calming than the last. Her mind stopped racing, her limbs slowed to a perfectly natural swimming crawl and she made her way to the shallows around the edges. Her hooves scraped against the craggy surface concealed beneath the surface of the water. She hauled herself onto a rock shelf, lifting everything but her legs out of the water.

Well that was that, she had survived the fall, and now here she was, all alone in an underground water reservoir. Her forehooves came to rest on her slightly bloated stomach, all the liquids she had consumed sloshing together inside her belly. She burped loudly, the sudden expulsion of gas echoing around the cavern. Diamond Tiara sighed, she was just going to have to wait it out, either Silver Spoon would join her, or she'd be saved and hopefully tell the others where she was. That was what she hoped for, however given the way Silver Spoon had acted previously, it was unlikely that she wanted to save Diamond Tiara.

Diamond Tiara glanced around the abstract darkness that surrounded her, the more she thought about what lay in the darkness, the more she understood just how much she valued her peerage. She winced a little as she felt her back scraping up against the wall, the pointed rocks digging into her spine. Her hooves also started to slide down the sloped floor, so much so that she could feel water nipping at their undersides. Panicking, Diamond Tiara pushed herself backwards, but was stunned to find that she was already pressed as far back as she could possibly be, as she had been since she climbed out of the water. The water crept closer and closer to her, lapping at her rump, sloshing over her rear legs.
She couldn't comprehend what was happening, the water was climbing over her, but she couldn't hear any sources of external water. She scrabbled and scraped against the rocks, appearing to attempt to beat back the water. She felt a strange tightness surround her flanks, as though the rocks were squeezing her between them. She attempted to wriggle free, but the rocks held her in tight. She groaned as she experienced an odd pressure building up in her flanks, like a spring pushing down and down.

There was an audible rumble, followed by a dull cracking as the rocks that held her flanks in place split apart and tumbled into the water. Diamond Tiara couldn't believe it; her flanks had literally just split two rocks from the ground on which they resided. That begged the question, what was happening to her? The vials had proven to be useless and she hadn't taken anything else. She cast her mind back, back to when she had consumed her father's secret concoctions. There had to be some clue, a tiny hint that would help her understand. Then it clicked, she finally understood how this was possible. The chemicals she had ingested were meant for use with plants, and one of the fundamental things that plants need is water. It was no wonder the chemicals hadn't affected her straight away, they needed to be exposed to water for them to begin reacting.

Her neck already pressed onto the curves of the cavern, whilst her legs advanced further into the pool of water, the rest of her overflowing past the rocks. She leant forward, relieving some of the pressure on her back, though she continued to expand to fill the gaps. She carefully slid her rump up against the wall, extending her rear legs to support herself. She took a few steps forwards to allow herself more space, whilst simultaneously bringing herself towards the light that shone down the well. Already her thoughts had turned to revenge, mostly of returning to the surface so that she could get rid of that pathetic Scootaloo. But that wasn't the only thing on her mind, she needed to remind Silver Spoon of her place. Once she made it back to the surface she would make her pay for laying a hoof on her, and she'd make it a most degrading display. Her growth paused momentarily as her head bumped against the ceiling.

"What? Is this it?" roared Diamond Tiara. "This can't be it, I need to be bigger!"

As though by command, her stomach grumbled and growled and she exploded in height. Her head bashed against the ceiling, followed by rump, the ground beneath her rumbled, as though every time Diamond Tiara grew, it shook the world to its core. She could feel the ceiling pressing against her, trying in vain to hold back the titanic filly. She lusted for the moment that she burst through the floor, to see the looks of fear and surprise as she continued to grow beyond their comprehension.
"Come on, come on, bigger!" she screamed.

Several feet above the power mad Diamond Tiara, hung Silver Spoon, still debating over the conditions of her friend's unfortunate termination. It was during these thoughts that she heard a sound, a sound unlike most others. It was a roar, not the kind of roar that comes from a manticore or another dangerous creature. No, this one was more of pure blood-lust, like a battle cry of years gone by. She could hear audible words hidden among the fury that encased the sentence. It seemed like a fairly odd sentence, but once she heard the word 'bigger' she started to worry.

The walls around her began to shake, the vibrations traveled along to the rope holding her in place. Her hoof was tickled by the vibrations as they reverberated up and down the rope. But the happiness she received from the tickling was short lived, as the mortar between the bricks began to crumble, and the bricks themselves started to split. The well was starting to collapse; something down below was forcing its way out, it was definitely something big. Enough bricks and mortar on the left hand side of the well had now given way, and as a result Silver Spoon lurched to the left. She swung against the wall, slamming into it with great force. A part of the right hand side collapsed, chunks of stone splitting off and tumbling down into the darkness below. Silver Spoon swung back towards the right, her hoof slipping free of the rope, in exactly the same fashion as Diamond Tiara. Her body swung upwards, working off its final bit of momentum, before she too was swallowed up by the shadows.

The well continued to collapse around her, stone dust pinged from the walls, showering her in a hail of tiny projectiles. She brought her forehooves to her face, protecting it from any of the larger missiles that the well chose to throw at her. At this point she was welcoming a break from these attacks, and fortunately for her, the bottom of the well would provide that. Unfortunately however, she was never destined to reach the bottom of the well; even Silver Spoon herself had guessed that. If anything she was likely the end up inside the belly of the beast that was making its way up through the well.

She barely had time to dwell on that thought before she slammed right onto a soft, furred surface. Despite the softness of the surface, it still managed to knock the air straight from her lungs. She lay flat, her hooves wrapped around the fur that surrounded her. She in took whatever breath she could, her lungs burning with each pained breath. She tried to stand up, but the rate at which this thing was climbing was seriously impacting the intensity of the pressure bearing down on her. Silver Spoon just clung to the creature for dear life, occasionally craning her neck upwards to see how close to freedom she was.

Aboveground, Ponyville was experiencing its most powerful tremor of the day. Whilst they had experienced shockwave after shockwave from each step that Scootaloo had taken, this new tremor seemed to actually be coming from underground. Everyone could feel it, even Scootaloo paused her antics as she felt the ground rumble beneath her hooves. Most of the residents retreated inside, hoping that whatever it was that was on its way up, wouldn't take note of a seemingly deserted town. Scootaloo was too busy trying to pinpoint the noise to notice that her playthings were getting away. There was a cacophonous racket relaying the sounds of the ground beneath their hooves being torn asunder and uprooted. Scootaloo's ears pricked and twitched as she heard the noise, coming from the direction of Diamond Tiara's mansion home. If that turned out to be correct, the Scootaloo decided that it was probably just her latest way to try and run Scootaloo out of town, probably a giant pit or something. She'd go over and put an end to it soon enough, but for now she'd continue playing.

Diamond Tiara strained as she pushed her way through the ground layer of dirt. Growing her way through all the rock that had preceded it had proved to be quite demanding. The level of pressure she had felt build up on her had made her feel like she was going to be snapped in half. Of course her thoughts hadn't dwelt on this for long as the feelings of growth and power associated with it soon took her mind off it. The sound of thousands of blades of grass being sliced apart brought great pleasure to the filly, as did the dull thudding of the clumps of dirt as they smashed against the floor. Once her head had cleared the floor she inhaled heavily, fresh air rushed into her lungs, invigorating her. She raised her forehooves and placed them on the ridge of the hole. Pushing down on the stable surface, she pushed herself up, allowing her to climb out of the hole.

Her front garden was ruined, the sprawling grassland that it had once been; now an enormous gaping hole had tarnished its appearance. Not that Diamond Tiara cared; she had no use for these meagre possessions anymore, not even the mansion itself. If her father had problems with the state of the property, she would remind him that with a daughter this big, he could live anywhere he wanted. She stretched her various extremities, lowering her back so that her rump was closer to the floor. Silver Spoon rolled down her friend’s back, landing against thankfully solid ground. She backed away as Diamond Tiara got up to her hooves once more, looking out towards the landscape before her. Silver Spoon was grateful that she had refused to partake in Diamond Tiara’s scheme. She had known that there were risks associated with taking such chemicals; they’d been warned about enough through school. She should have tried to stop Diamond Tiara when she had the chance, now it was too late. This monster had been unleashed on the town, its only objective was revenge against some filly that wasn’t really worth her time.

Diamond Tiara took her first steps out of her garden, her hooves creating enormous craters in the floor. Each step caused a tremor to shake the ground below her, and while it didn’t seem to do much damage in the secluded area that she was in, once she got to town the results would be much worse. She smirked as she regained a little of her sense, soon Scootaloo and this town would learn who their real ruler was, and they would not soon forget it. Her pace quickened and the ground shook harder as her steps fell heavier with each passing second. From her elevated vantage point, she could see the town in the distance, and a distinctly large shape at its centre.

“Scootaloo…” she muttered under her breath.

The name of her foe was seared with a bitter taste in her mouth, but after this day was through, that would no longer be a problem. She bounded down towards the town, arriving on its outskirts, towering over the ponies, their homes, and even Scootaloo. She stomped a hoof into the grass, kicking up dirt and other kinds of filth. The buildings closest to her split apart and crumbled into the ground, causing the terrified citizens to become even more on edge. Scootaloo had been playing with them as though they were toys, but she hadn’t destroyed any of their homes, at least not on purpose. Yet here was this new challenger, already showcasing the type of giantess that she was going to be. She lumbered forward, delighting as her every step sent ponies flying in every direction, or just made them tremble and flee from her might.

Scootaloo was too busy playing with the townsfolk to notice anything out of the ordinary. After all, there was already one giant in town, so it wasn’t exactly easy to pick out another. She continued to play with her toys, blissfully unaware of what was awaiting her. She giggled like a child and trapped some of the fleeing citizens, blocking their escapes with her limbs. She lowered her head down to look at them, cocking it to the side as she saw the genuine fear that adorned their faces. They hadn’t been like this a few moments ago, come to think of it, they had been much more passive before. They had let her get on with what she wanted, use whoever she wanted as long as they were left unharmed at the end.

“What are you all so afraid of? Am I not a gentle ruler?” she asked.

Collectively, her captives raised a hoof forward, pointing at the filly that stood behind her, highlighting the source of their immediate distress. Scootaloo cocked her head sideways, turning it so that she could see behind her. What she saw made her stomach sink to the lowest possible depths. Diamond Tiara was approaching her, snorting heavily, like a bull as it prepared to charge its victim. Scootaloo got up, and turned to face her enemy, which was when she made yet another discovery. Diamond Tiara was about a proportional head bigger than her. The pink filly’s maw could be placed just above Scootaloo’s purple mane, making for a considerable size difference.

“What happened to you, Diamond Tiara?” asked Scootaloo, showing shock for the first time today.

“Oh I grew up. Wasn’t that the excuse that you gave? How does it feel to be the smaller pony again?” replied Diamond Tiara.

“Why are you here?” continued Scootaloo, ignoring all of Diamond Tiara’s questions.

“Revenge. See, now that I’m the bigger pony, I think it’s time you got down and started to bow and worship me. After all it would seem fair to degrade you in the same way that you degraded me.”

“I’d never worship you; you don’t deserve that kind of treatment. You don’t even deserve to be a god like me.”

“Such a shame, but if you won’t bow down and worship me, then there’s only one thing left to do.”

Without so much as a pause for breath, Diamond Tiara struck Scootaloo across the face with her hoof. The sheer power from the strike sent Scootaloo crashing down onto the floor, smashing into a few, thankfully empty, houses. Wooden beams and splinters pinned themselves to Scootaloo’s coat, mane and tail, as she lay there. She brushed her cheek and felt the heat radiate from the spot where Diamond Tiara’s hoof had struck. She got up and turned to face her attacker, eyes narrowed and her nostrils flared as she prepared to charge her assailant. She pelted forward, smacking Diamond Tiara squarely on the front, wiping that grin from her face as the two of them tumbled backwards.

Cheerilee pounded her hoof against the library door, just as the fighting broke out. The sounds of crushing wood filled the air, followed by screams from the ponies that were lost or confused. The whole town had descended into chaos; some ponies had fled the town during Scootaloo’s brief departure, whilst some hadn’t. The result had been that hundreds of ponies suddenly flooded onto the streets of Ponyville for Scootaloo’s return, and once she had them in her sights, they wouldn’t be able to get free.

“Twilight, open the door, it’s Cheerilee, we have an emergency on out hooves!”

The door of the library swung open to reveal a very panicked Spike. He had his claw in his mouth, biting away at his nails, nervously chewing them to oblivion. He ushered the ponies inside without so much as a word, mostly because all that could be said, could be seen in the area around them. The group huddled around the horsehead statue at the centre of Twilight’s library, their eyes fixated upon the purple unicorn as she skimmed through book after book, casting them aside once she was through with them.

“She’s been like that for a while now, trying to solve this problem,” piped up Spike.

“Has she found anythin’?” asked Applejack.

“Do you think she’d still be looking if she had?” replied Spike, sarcastically.

“Oh, it’s useless Spike, all I found was this one shrink spell, but it’s too complicated, I can’t pull it off if they’re going to keep fighting like this…”

“Twilight? Did ya happen t’ fin’ any growth spells in any o’ them books?” asked Apple Bloom.

“I found a few complex spells of that description, yes. But what would I need them for? Aren’t they what started this mess?” retorted Twilight.

“Ah’m not sure, but ah was thinkin’ that if we grew someone else, someone with authority over Scoots an’ Diamond Tiara, then maybe they could make ‘em calm down…”

“Grow someone with authority over children? Who in this town has that kind of authority, besides their parents?”

Everyone’s eyes shifted onto Cheerilee.

“Cheerilee, as a school teacher, you have authority over these children, would you care to volunteer yourself for Apple Bloom’s idea?” questioned Twilight.

“Can you promise me that no harm will come to townsponies from me being that size?” asked Cheerilee, cautiously.

“I could probably cast some sort of shielding spell, to stop you causing any immediate harm, if that answers your question.

“That’ll have to do, ok Twilight, cast the spell,” commanded Cheerilee.

“Ok, everypony be quiet, I need the utmost concentration for this.”

Everyone did as they were asked; Applejack took her hat off and held it over her mouth. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle held onto each other, whilst Big Mac just did what he did best, said nothing and minded his own business. Twilight summoned her magic, and her horn began to glow with magic. Errant sparks shot from the end of her horn, a ball of light forming at the tip of the purple horn. Twilight was just about to cast the spell, when Scootaloo’s head crashed straight through the wall of the library. Startled, Twilight released the spell early, and in its weakened state it struck Scootaloo, causing her to grow. Everyone in the library made a dash for the exit, Apple Bloom and Scootaloo made it out first, with Twilight and Applejack second, and finally Cheerilee and Spike picking up the rear. The group watched in horror as the library was decimated under Scootaloo’s expanding form, and they found themselves having to step back to avoid meeting the same fate.

“My books!” yelled Twilight.

“My bed!” exclaimed Spike.

My goodness!” shouted Sweetie Belle.

“Twilight, do the spell, now!” barked Twilight.

Understand the urgency of the situation, Twilight readied herself and set about achieving the same state of mind as before. The ball of light once again blossomed at the tip of her horn, blooming bigger than before. Twilight lowered her teeth and pressed her teeth together as she fired it off, straight at Cheerilee. The bolt of light hit her square in the chest, and the effect was practically instantaneous. Right away she began to grow, first growing by a few inches, and then within seconds she was doubling and tripling in height. She quickly met the height of the fillies and soon surpassed it, she towered over them her shadow casting them both into darkness. The fighting momentarily stopped as then they tried to work out where exactly the sun appeared to have gone. Once they caught side of their gargantuan teacher, they both froze up. It had been perfectly fine when it was just the two of them being giants, but when their teacher got involved, well it might as well be game over. Cheerilee took both of the oversized fillies into her hooves and held them steady, lifting them just a little off the ground to ensure they didn’t move.

“Ready, Twilight?” boomed Cheerilee.

“Hold them steady and we’ll get this finished quickly,” replied Twilight, magically increasing the volume of her voice to one that Cheerilee could hear.

Cheerilee placed the two fillies down on the ground as Twilight cast the spell to revert them back to normal. Diamond Tiara shrunk first, looking upset and annoyed, until the realisation that her father was going to be furious with her set in, and then it just became sadness. Scootaloo on the other hand seemed to have regained her sense, and actually looked rather relieved that her rampage across the city had come to an end. Though the stern faces that surrounded her told her otherwise, she was probably in for a ton of lectures, not to mention the detentions she would be getting for tricking Cheerilee. Yet despite all that, it still seemed like it had all been worth it, and on the plus, she couldn’t see Silver Spoon and Diamond Tiara messing with her any time soon.

“Alright Cheerilee, you’re the last one, ready?” asked Twilight, eager to put this event behind them.

“Actually Twilight, if it’s alright with you, I might just stay this way a little longer, I’m starting to like it…”

Comments ( 36 )

2223855 Now there're even more words! And yeah, now it looks a lot nicer.

I can say be careful with long chapters, because I am guilty of them often. They scare people with less willpwoer away. ten, three thousand word chapters is a lot more comforting than one thirty thousand word story.

Once you get the story going, and get people reading it, then you can get away with long chapters, but for firing off it's a bad tactic.

2223986

Seems I dropped a word at some point during the copying and pasting. I'm sure it wasn't important in any way, shape, or form.

2224028 :applejackunsure:

hopefully not.

Are we going to see a bonus chapter? Also...

"My books!" yelled Twilight.

"My bed!" Exclaimed Spike.

"My brand!" Shepard yelled.

2243382

Oh Shepard, you and your special eyes.

As for a bonus chapter, I could see it happening, as long as you're referring to a Cheerilee bonus.

2244552

Yes, I'm interested to see what Cheerilee will do at that size.

Also I want to see if Silver Spoon's going to do anything, because you made it sound like she was going to turn over a new leaf.

2246130
I'm sure I could work something out when I get free time.
As for Silver Spoon, I'm not so sure, maybe I could give her some extra development somewhere.

I loved this fic! Are you going to write more macro/micro stories? Cause I'd love to see more of this, especially if it involves Twilight. I want to see our adorkable pony having size problems.

2340379
I've written nothing but macro/micro recently, I'll probably do more, and Twilight seems like a perfect candidate.

2341417
I just need to find a decent scenario to work Twilight into.

2341425 My best ideas are about Twilight trying a size spell, reading an old spell book with two pages together that create an unintended spell, Pinkie Pie messes around with one of her experiments, Spike wanted a shrink spell to spy on Rarity, Discord was bored...

2341587
Funny you mention Spike wanting a shrink spell to spy on Rarity. I already started on something like that.

Are you thinking of making a bonus chapter, or maybe another story like this one?
There aren't enough of these stories on the site.

2441454
Well someone else asked for a bonus chapter, so I guess one will come eventually.

As for 'more stories like this' do you mean more stories about the giant CMC? Or stories about giant ponies in general? Or do you prefer to see just general macro/micro?

2446961
All of the above.

2447637
And would you prefer them to be of a similar length as this one?

2448002
That would be nice, most of them are really short.

A very well put together macro story. I liked this quite a bit.

2224028

“Twilight, do the spell, now!” barked Twilight.

Hmmmmm...

3253771

I have no idea how that happened.

The moral of this story:

Children are idiots.

3590571
Pretty much.

Somehow, despite the randomness of the story, the ending still feels a little incomplete.

Twilight, do the spell, now!” barked Twilight.

...wat

8718731
Twilight’s just that good at magic that she can insert her name twice into a single sentence and make me look like a fool.

Haven't read this yet, just mentioning the ads on the page were both for Stash Tea. :twilightsmile::trollestia:

8790111
They know. Either that or Zecora is real, knows about this story, and has set up a business to benefit from the wants and needs of your average macrophile.

Who knows?

I remember reading this story when it came out, a great read and now with a great title picture.
I just wish there were more stories like this.

8899317
Stories like this? Which means what exactly?

8900538

Non-smut macro involving one (or more ) of the CMC being huge. It's a pretty cute concept in my opinion.

Login or register to comment