• Published 29th Nov 2019
  • 826 Views, 48 Comments

Fallout: Equestria - Martingale Fairytale - Snowshoe



When survivors are discovered in the ruins of Neigh Orleans, Enclave trooper Autumn Breeze is sent to investigate... and if things go just right, maybe affect a little change.

Comments ( 3 )

This was a good ending to a good story. Not every Fallout story has to be for the fate of the entire Wasteland. I know that sounds weird given that our heroes fought off an entire raider army, but this feels like a level of stakes we don't see often. A definite threat, but not to the entire world. Not everything has to be Littlepip saving the whole Wasteland.

I did appreciate the "where are they now". Gave closure to everyone, gave a good idea how things play out after the end of the story.
You did good on this.

Read it, liked it, hope for more from you!
You did a great job on this one, and I was very skeptical going in.

That was a great story! Especially like the local flavor of "New Orleans" added. I read a LOT of Fallout Equestria fiction, and this would be one of my top picks. I prefer long format. Thanks for writing it, and I hope to read more of your work.

Login or register to comment