• Published 30th Oct 2019
  • 7,575 Views, 16 Comments

Master of All Magic - RedtheDestroyer



Lord Tirek manages to absorb all the magic Equestria had to offer, and killed all of Twilight's friends out of paranoia. What happens once his power rampage across equestria is over?

  • ...
44
 16
 7,575
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Great story.
Now you just one more chapter the "After" event; Cadance giving birth(s), Twilight getting pregnant?, Tirek remaking Luna into Nightmare Moon and Breeding her?, Dominating the Changelings? Giving a Show of Force to the Other Countries that 'try' to save Equestria(for their own means) and taking a few Trophy's when he defeats them?

You know the fun stuff that happens after you take over a Kingdom.

9919619
I played with the idea... Not sure about continuing the saga. I even have a name for a continuation. I just lack motivation right now. Who knew pumping chapters for four straight days could be so time consuming. But it was worth it, I suppose.

Edit: I might write a sequel if it's requested.

9919626
I sign up for a sequel

Boy, that escalated quickly.

9927921
First off, I'm sad you didn't recognize a Ron Burgundy quote.

Second... five of the ponies we know and love are ripped to bloody shreds just because some dickhead wanted to get his dick wet. Plus hundreds to thousands more. A sea of misery.

9929175
Yeah. It's a cruel fate indeed.

I need to brush up on quotes.

think you could make celestia grow first before she dies?

Login or register to comment