• Published 22nd Sep 2019
  • 1,195 Views, 29 Comments

Tales From The Commonwealth - Lab Matt



Nora, sole survivor of Vault 111, bumps into girls from another dimension during her quest to find her kidnapped son.

  • ...
5
 29
 1,195
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 8 )

Awesome story. I hope you'll continue writing and that MLP will continue to inspire your stories.

The only ones left were Nora, who sat down with her back against the base of the horse statue, and Fluttershy, who had removed her helmet, goggles and Pip-Boy, and was looking at Eve while rubbing her chin.

“What are we gonna do about you?” She asked, earning herself another face lick.

I imagine Angel is going to show Eve who is in charge when Fluttershy is not around, and fail horribly.

tk4
tk4 #3 · Jun 1st, 2020 · · ·

Kind of wish there was at least one more chapter containing an epilogue to explain what happens afterwards. They kind of just left Nora alone there in a new world - though, I suppose Fluttershy would have done something about that.

Great work on this story though, you've managed to wrap up the majority of story elements of FO4 in a way where the protagonist is not the only one doing all the work! Lazy NPC's...

I want to see a sequel. It would be very interesting. Great story, I loved it!

10263755
“There’s a friendship problem that needs your help I’ll market on your map “ XD

Reread for the third time. Absolutely love it! Any chance of a sequel? :twilightsmile:

It would be amazing if you wrote a continuation for this story.

Reread. So good! :twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment